|U.S. Representative from Michigan's 13th District|
From: January 3, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former State Representative from Michigan's 6th District|
From: January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2014
|Predecessor||Fred Durhal, Jr.|
|Former State Representative from Michigan's 12th District|
From: January 1, 2009 – December 31, 2012
|Spouse(s)||Fayez Tlaib (div.)|
Rashida Tlaib (nee Tlaib; 1st marriage to her uncle Fayez Tlaib) is the Democratic Socialist representative of Michigan's 13th congressional district and anti-white activist. Tlaib has not been shy about hiding her fascist and anti-Semitic tendencies. She wrote at least one op-ed on Louis Farrakhan's website. The Anti-Defamation League identifies Farrakhan as the nation's "leading anti-Semite." Of Middle Eastern origin and claiming to be "Palestinian", Tlaib thinks she is a person of color.
Taking her oath on a Koran, Tlaib was sworn in surrounded by a group that included Linda Sarsour, Nihad Awad and Rasha Mubarak as her special guests. Sarsour has called for Muslims to carry out jihad against President Trump and has praised Imam Siraj Wahhaj, named in court documents as an alleged “co-conspirator” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Awad is co-founder and Executive Director of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) which has direct ties to Hamas. Mubarak is a community organizer for CAIR in Orlando, Florida. After the oath was taken Tlaib told a crowd of well-wishers that "we’re gonna impeach the mother****er," referring to the President. Democrat leadership failed to condemn the comment while many Democrats defended her.
Tlaib was endorsed by the Communist Justice Democrats and co-sponsored the totalitarian Green New Deal. In a recent Twitter post, Tlaib ludicrously called for the deportation of Donald Trump, which drew massive criticism against her from other posters in response, many of whom called her out on her racism and anti-Semitism and called for her removal from office, while some posted the 2016 video of Tlaib, who has a history of anger issues and has put such issues on public display on numerous occasions, having a meltdown as she was forcibly escorted from a Trump speech. Tlaib's hatred for Trump caused her to forget the issues in her own congressional district, including the heroin epidemic.
In 2008 Tlaib was Arab-American outreach coordinator for Barack Obama’s Michigan campaign and was elected to the Michigan House of Representatives in representing the 12th District (Southwest Detroit). "Green jobs pioneer" and self-described Communist Van Jones was the keynote speaker for the 4th annual Michigan Summit on June 12, 2010, headlining a day-long event at which Tlaib also spoke.
In 2016, New York Magazine named her one of 10 activists who may become the future of the Democrat Party as the "new Obama". That same year, Tlaib and several other liberal activists had to be forcibly removed by Secret Service agents from a Trump campaign speech in Detroit after she began acting up and screaming at the then-candidate and disrupting his speech.
Activism for "terror support" suspects
In October 2010, a day before "community activists" were expected to present subpoenaed documents to a grand jury in Chicago, 68 organizations and dozens of public figures demanded an end to FBI investigations and grand jury subpoenas on Chicago and Minneapolis activists (mainly connected to the Freedom Road Socialist Organization/FightBack!) accused of supporting terrorist groups in the Middle East and Latin America via a jointly signed letter. Signatories included the American Friends Service Committee (Western Region), National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, and American-Arab anti-Discrimination Committee, as well as four San Francisco Supervisors, and Tlaib.
The jointly signed letter was presented in response to the September 24, 2010, FBI Raids on the Illinois and Minnesota homes and offices of at least 14 activists targeted for alleged "Material Support for Terrorism."
In praise of CAIR
"Your fight for those who don’t have the resources to defend themselves is invaluable. The advocacy efforts of your organization are vital to all American Muslims, Americans, our community and our state.” - Michigan State Representative Rashida H. Tlaib (March 2010).
Tlaib voted against humanitarian aid for children on the border.
In one of the most galling and insulting displays of hubris ever shown by a member of Congress, Tlaib fantasized out load to a crowd on the steps of the Supreme Court that American men would actually want to have sex with her.
Anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic statements
- See also: Left-wing Anti-Semitism
Upon assuming office in January 2019, Tlaib hung a map in her congressional office with a sticky note calling Israel "Palestine." Earlier, she endorsed the anti-Israel BDS movement. In addition to these anti-Semitic actions, Tlaib also made a bigoted tweet accusing Jewish-Americans of having divided loyalties, an attack frequently made by anti-Semites. In January 2019, Tlaib willingly photographed herself with a Hezbollah-praising activist who also denied Israel's right to exist.
Tlaib was paid $139,873 by a George Soros group in 2016. Between 2016 and 2017, Tlaib received a total of $225,180. Tlaib did not disclose the name of the source of funds as required by the House Ethics Committee and disclosed a lesser amount than she received. Tlaib siphoned off $45,500 for herself out of campaign donations, $17,550 after the election was over.
Tlaib's father, Harbi Elabed told a Detroit reporter that Rashida lied about living in Detroit when she actually lived in Dearborn. Rashida listed her address as her father's home but never told him.
Justice DemocratsTlaib was endorsed by Justice Democrats in 2018. Politico reported,
“I am part of a new era of social justice advocates that believe in accountability no matter what party you’re part of,” said newly elected Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), who was endorsed by Justice Democrats. “It’s important to have more people like us running for office and I want to support that.”Justice Democrats is a fundraising scam founded by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Cenk Uygur.
- See also: 2020 Antifa riots
All four members of the Squad, and the affiliated groups that back them, were involved in the 2020 Leftwing insurrection. Minneapolis and Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America colluded with Antifa in the violence. Seattle DSA is also involved. DSA branches in Memphis, Los Angeles, Brooklyn, Louisville, Philadelphia, and Richmond are raising funds for “George Floyd Uprisings Nationwide.” The American Left has the power to start race riots in nearly every major U.S. city.
In Marxist–Leninist and Maoist theory, a United front is a coalition of leftist organizations that collude for the purpose of taking over a government. In the 116th Congress, the Committees of Correspondence for Democratic Socialism, Democratic Socialists of America, Liberation Road (formerly Freedom Road Socialist Organization}, and Communist Party of the United States formally created a united front of the nation's four largest Communist organizations to take over the Democratic Party. As of 2018 the umbrella group is known as the Left Inside/Outside Project (“One foot in the institutions, one foot in the streets.”) consisted of 57,000 community organizers. At its August 2019 convention the DSA passed a resolution to form a
“National Working Group to help drive collaboration and resource sharing to support our antifascist organizing.”
Law enforcement authorities found evidence of pre-planning. The Minneapolis Star/Tribune reported:
state officials said several caches of flammable materials were found both in neighborhoods where there have already been fires and “in cars we’ve stopped as recently as this morning,” said John Harrington, state public safety commissioner. Some of the caches look like they may have been planted days ago and some only in the last 24 hours or so, he said. Police are also finding stolen vehicles with plates removed that are being used to transport the flammable materials. Looted goods and weapons also have been found in the stolen cars, he said.
The Sunrise Movement, with established groups in several major cities, has heavily recruited activists from the DSA and Liberation Road affiliated groups, such as the Pennsylvania Student Power Network. Sunrise founding activists are all current trainers with Momentum Community, which is a training workshop funded by millionaires and billionaires to “incubate” supposed "grassroots" organizations such as Sunrise and the Movimiento Cosecha (Harvest Movement). Democrat millionaire donor and former 2020 presidential election candidate Tom Steyer's NextGen America is also tied to the Sunrise Movement, and according to the New York Times, the two groups “strategize” together.
The DSA itself as of 2020 has 66,000 members nationwide and locals in almost every state. Other communist groups such as Communist Party USA, Liberation Road, Socialist Alternative, Workers World Party, Party for Socialism and Liberation, Socialist Unity Party, and Revolutionary Communist Party and their allies in Black Lives Matter and Antifa can mobilize tens of thousands of militants and organizing cadre at short notice. The American Left has the power to start race riots in nearly every major U.S. city. DSA branches in Memphis, Los Angeles, Brooklyn, Louisville, Philadelphia, and Richmond are raising funds for “George Floyd Uprisings Nationwide.”
Tlaib's first marriage was to her uncle.
- Hate speech
- Liberal hate speech
- Liberal anti-Semitism
- "The Squad", the clique which Tlaib is a member of
- Congressional Progressive Caucus
- Liberal Fascism
- Ray LaHood
- Pollak, Joel B. (July 26, 2019). Rashida Tlaib’s History of Antisemitism. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 26, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Caruso, Justin (February 11, 2019). Report: Rashida Tlaib Wrote Op-Ed for Antisemite Louis Farrakhan’s Website. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 11, 2019.
- Mikelionis, Lukas (February 12, 2019). Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Louis Farrakhan publication in 2006. Fox News. Retrieved February 12, 2019.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (February 12, 2019). Tlaib Published in Farrakhan Newspaper, Still Has Committee Assignments. The New American. Retrieved February 12, 2019.
- The Nation of Islam, Anti-Defamation League.
- Siraj Wahhaj has said, "It is my duty and our duty as Muslims to replace the U.S. Constitution with the Quran." He has also said, "If Allah says 100 strikes, 100 strikes it is. If Allah says cut off their hand, you cut off their hand. If Allah says stone them to death, through the Prophet Muhammad, then you stone them to death, because it’s the obedience of Allah and his messenger—nothing personal." Siraj Wahhaj is also the father of one of two men arrested on August 8, 2018 in New Mexico. The two were training 11 children to carry out school shootings. A 3 year old boy was killed during an exorcism at the desert compound.
- Multiple references:
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (January 4, 2019). New Democrat Party Revealed: F-Bomb Rant About Impeachment. The New American. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- Casiano, Louis; Betz, Bradford (January 4, 2019). Rashida Tlaib calls Trump an expletive during pitch to impeach. Fox News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Morris, Kyle (January 3, 2019). Rashida Tlaib’s First Day in Congress: ‘We’re Gonna Impeach the Motherf**ker.’ Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Pollak, Joel B. (January 4, 2019). Democrat Rashida Tlaib Doubles Down on Calling Trump ‘Motherf**ker’: ‘I Will Always Speak Truth to Power’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Caplan, Joshua (January 5, 2019). Ocasio-Cortez Defends Rashida Tlaib Calling Trump Motherf**ker’: ‘I Got Your Back’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Caruso, Justin (January 4, 2019). Wanda Sykes: Trump Isn’t Just a ‘Motherf*cker,’ He’s a ‘Lying Motherf*cker’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Key, Pam (January 4, 2019). Watch: Behar Defends Dem Rep. Calling Trump Motherf*cker. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Caplan, Joshua (January 5, 2019). Ex-Canadian Prime Minister Joins Rashida Tlaib Calling Trump ‘Motherf**ker’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Caplan, Joshua (January 4, 2019). Pelosi: Rashida Tlaib ‘Impeach the Motherf*cker’ Backlash Is Sexist. 'Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Bailey, Beth (January 14, 2019). Rashida Tlaib's Trump hatred has caused selective amnesia. Washington Examiner. Retrieved January 14, 2019.
- People For the American Way Action Fund Michigan candidates bio
- Oakland Press LIVE VIDEO: From Michigan Summit on green jobs with Van Jones Published: Saturday, June 12, 2010
- Maurice & Jane Sugar Law Center website: Board
- Sugar Law website: Winter 2008 Newsletter
- Detroit Metro Times, Under Trump, a growing number of metro Detroit millennials are turning to socialism by Violet Ikonomova February 21, 2018
- Middle East Eye, Multimedia 'Staying out of the ring is not an option’: Palestinian woman runs for Congress, Ali Harb Friday 23 March 2018
- US labor Against the War press release Organizations Nationwide and Key Public Figures Tell FBI: Stop Your Witch-hunt! October 20th, 2010
- https://nj.cair.com/about-us/what-they-say-about-cair.html (October 2014)
- Multiple references:
- Kraychik, Robert (January 4, 2019). Rashida Tlaib’s New Office Map: Israel Renamed ‘Palestine’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- O'Neil, Tyler (January 4, 2019). Israel Replaced With Palestine on Office Map of Congresswoman Who Called Trump a 'Motherf**ker'. PJ Media. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- New Congresswoman Tlaib displays map with Israel replaced by ‘Palestine’. Jewish News Syndicate. January 3, 2019. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Chasmar, Jessica (December 4, 2018). Democratic Rep.-elect Rashida Tlaib endorses anti-Israel BDS movement. The Washington Times. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Starr, Penny (January 7, 2019). Democrat Rashida Tlaib Blasted for Antisemitic Tweet: ‘They Forgot What Country They Represent’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- Re, Gregg (January 7, 2019). Rashida Tlaib accused of anti-Semitic slur, days after profane anti-Trump tirade. Fox News. Retrieved January 8, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Klein, Philip (January 14, 2019). Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib photographed with pro-Hezbollah activist who says Israel has no right to exist. Washington Examiner. Retrieved January 14, 2019.
- Richardson, Valerie (January 14, 2018). Pro-Hezbollah activist posts photos with Rashida Tlaib at swearing-in ceremony. The Washington Times. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- Brest, Michael (January 14, 2019). Anti-Israel Extremist Says He was At Tlaib's Private Dinner After Swearing In. The Daily Caller. Retrieved January 15, 2019.
- Danan, Deborah (January 15, 2019). Rashida Tlaib Poses with Pro-Hezbollah Activist. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 15, 2019.