Linda Sarsour is a racist Arab-Muslim American political "activist," who has stumped for Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign, marched with the Black Lives Matter movement and co-founded the Women's March. Sarsour is a vocal surrogate for Bernie Sanders' 2020 presidential campaign.
Islamic feminist (oxymoron)
Sarsour is an adherent of Islam yet claims to be a "feminist." She is very proud of wearing the hijab and she propogates that "oppression of women is absolutely shunned in the Islamic faith", despite well-documented evidence to the contrary. Due to Sarsour embracing Islam while claiming to be a feminist, she has been criticized by other feminists. Ayaan Hirsi Ali called Sarsour a "fake feminist". Sarsour replied in a now-deleted tweet that Ayaan Hirsi Ali does not deserve to be woman and that she wish she could take her vagina away. A tweeter replied to Sarsour "You say this about a victim of Islamic sanctioned female genital mutilation. You're a terrible human being." Together with Tamika Mallory, Bob Bland, and Carmen Perez, Sarsour was an organizer of the 2017 Women's March, a march of progressive groups protesting President Donald Trump's election.
Accusations of anti-Semitism
Due to her ties with Louis Farrakhan, and other activities Sarsour has been accused of anti-Semitism. She has also dehumanized Jews; tweeted wishes to a cop killler;  supports a jihadi terrorist and promotes tropes about Jews.
In 2019 she blasted Nancy Pelosi for anti-Semitism resolution as a typical white feminist.
Two directors of the U.S.-based Jewish NGO the Anti-Defamation League, along with the president of the Zionist Organization of America, have criticized Sarsour's stance on Israel. Jonathan Greenblatt, the ADL's director, has said that Sarsour's support of BDS "encourages and spreads anti-Semitism". Sarsour has associated with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and refused to condemn his extremely anti-Semitic rhetoric. Sarsour spoke at a 2015 rally organized by Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; she has also promoted Farrakhan's Nation of Islam organization as "an integral part" of "the history of Islam in America."
At the tragedy of May-24-2021, collapse of Champain Towers, 'Surfside condominium building collapse,' upon hearing that a significant number of victims were Jews, some haters jumped on the wagon. Racist Linda Sarsour masked her cruel venom by "pro-Palestinianism" upon seeing IDF (because of its experience in rescuing Israelis from terror attacks) assisting in search and rescue.
In 2018 Ben & Jerry's radical activist Anuradha Mittal linked with Sarsour and after May-2021 Guardian of Walls being pressured by anti-Israel tweeters (led by such popular Arab-Palestinian anti-Semitic tweeter who dehumanized Israelis as non-humans), in July 2021 the company annouced they will stop selling in "territories" after revealing they were about to stop all sales to all of Israel.  While in fact, Ben & Jerry’s bid to punish the so-called “occupier” nation of Israel will hurt the very people the company claimed it wanted to help: the Arab-Palestinians. Costing their jobs.
Susannah Levin, an Albany, NY graphic designer whose company served Ben & Jerry sine 2000, posted on her Facebook page this week: “Effective immediately, I have quit my job of 21 years at Ben & Jerry’s, over the statement on Israel. If you want to get an idea of why, please watch this wonderful video by the great Rabbi Jonathon Sacks, z”l. He explains how anti-Zionism IS the new anti-Semitism. My company’s response is part of this despicable trend and I will have no part of it.”
In a 'Car-crash interview' on Oct 2021, Ben & Jerry’s co-founders stumped on why ice cream brand singles out Israel, continues to serve red states. It exposed the blind anti-Israrlism form of bigotry.
In 2017 Sarsour declared jihad against the United States government. In 2018 Sarsour was arrested for leading insurrectionists into the offices of the Speaker of the House and again at the Kavanaugh hearings insurrection. In 2021, Sarsour and Congressional Black Caucus members Joyce Beatty and Hank Johnson were arrested with mobs of insurrectionists after storming U.S. Capitol building.
Views of race and racism
Sarsour, who herself has been accused of anti-black racism, rejects the standard definition of racism and believes that "Racism is bigotry + power. The group that doesn't have power can't be racist." She also thinks that the race of a person depends somehow on their privileges, since she stated: "I am not White. If I had the privilege of a white person, maybe. But I don't." although later she identified as a white girl, and subsequently as a person of color. Then, in a panel she claims that "At the end of the day it's self-identification. I'm Palestinian, if I want to say 'I'm Black,' - I'm Black!"
- LINDA SARSOUR IS A DANGEROUS BIGOT, END OF STORY, Dr. Munr Kazmir, Oct 22, 2018.
This is a woman who said that Ayaan Hirsi Ali — who was a victim of FGM, escaped brutal conditions, and now must travel with bodyguards 24/7 — deserves to have her vagina taken away because Sarsour doesn’t agree with her worldview.
She also paid tribute recently to Imam Siraj Wahaj, a man who was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and said homosexuality is a disease.
Sarsour praised Assata Shakur, a convicted cop killer who escaped prison and fled to Cuba, where she has been hiding out for almost 40 years.
She has said so many disgusting things about Israel, that I wouldn’t even know where to begin, but I’d say her calling for a one-state solution that would completely wipe Israel off the map might be a decent starting point.
And, of course, there’s her most recent high-profile lunacy, which was calling for “Jihad” against President Trump and the American government.
Her later claims about this — that she would never advocate violence and was instead referring to the literal definition of a struggle as opposed to the widely accepted definition of violent overthrow — are so ridiculously disingenuous, that I’d laugh if it wasn’t so pathetic.
Remember, she’s incredibly peaceful, except when she’s lauding the actions of a convicted cop-killer, an accomplice in a bombing, or cheering on Palestinians throwing rocks at Israelis as a profile in courage on Twitter.
Essentially, Sarsour’s nonsensical claim about what she “really” meant when she said “Jihad” has just as much credibility as the president of an organization who hates gay people trying to claim that he was talking about a pile of sticks when he yelled out the word “fagot.”Let’s be clear here: Linda Sarsour was calling for violence against President Trump and the United States government, and if you believe otherwise, I’ll introduce you to the toothfairy.
- Bigotry’s leader: Linda Sarsour to speak at antisemitism discussion The New School’s holding a forum of “antisemites on antisemitism” makes as much sense as a KKK forum on civil rights. By JPOST Editorial, November 19, 2017
- Kola Boof, RACIST White Arab activist **Linda SarSour** attacks African women for complaining about... (January 27, 2017), LINDA SARSOUR stated that African women who speak against FGM don't deserve to be Women
- "American Muslims: 25 most influential", CNN, May, 2018.
- "March catapults Muslim American into national spotlight and social-media crosshairs", February 7, 2017.
- Are Islam and Feminism Mutually Exclusive|date=December 2, 2015
- 0:52 
- 1:17 
- "Ayaan Hirsi Ali says controversial Women’s March organizer is a ‘fake feminist’", Women In the World, February 2, 2017.
- Emily Shire, I'm a Zionist. I think CUNY should let Linda Sarsour speak, Washington Post, May 31, 2017.
Sarsour threatened women’s rights activist and victim of female genital mutilation Ayaan Hirsi Ali, along with a controversial critic of Islam, Brigitte Gabriel. (She tweeted in 2011: “a$$ whippin’. I wish I could take their vaginas away- they don’t deserve to be women.”) When asked about this tweet at an event at Dartmouth in May, Sarsour dismissed the concern because the questioner was a “white male” but then acknowledged, “People say stupid s— sometimes, right?"
- "Linda Sarsour Is Dangerous, So Let’s All Stop Pretending Otherwise", HuffingtonPost, July 24, 2017.
- "How the Women's March Has United Progressives of All Stripes", Time, January 20, 2017.
- "Don't join this year's Women's March unless you're good with anti-Semitism." K. Markowicz, NYPost, Nov 4, 2018. — Linda Sarsour is one of the leaders... in September, Sarsour said American Muslims shouldn’t “humanize” Israelis. There was no overwhelming response from the left to remind her that Israelis are actually human. American Jews who ignore this hatred are fooling themselves. Anti-Semitism is specifically about dehumanizing Jews until their murder makes sense. In July, she tweeted birthday wishes at a fugitive cop-killer...
- "When It Comes to Linda Sarsour, Where's the 'Glamour' in Bigotry?", The Algemeiner, Nov 10, 2017. — 'Sarsour is also a supporter of Rasmea Odeh, who was convicted in Israel for the terrorist killings of Edward Joffe and Leon Kanner in 1969.'
- "The Women's March should be against all bigotry." The Washington Post, Nov 29, 2018. — 'When Ms. Mallory and Ms. Sarsour spew medieval canards about Jews, that’s anti-Semitism. When Ms. Mallory refers to Louis Farrakhan as the greatest of all time, despite the years of hate speech he has aimed at Jews, that’s anti-Semitism. The words and actions of Ms. Sarsour, Ms. Mallory and other co-chairs embody the very bigotry, narrow-mindedness and prejudice the Women’s March had hoped to combat.' L. C. Koss, Fayetteville, N.Y.
- "The troubling new visibility of anti-Semitism." C. Young, Newsday, Dec 10, 2019. — Brooklyn-based progressive activist Linda Sarsour... came under fire for a remark that critics said crossed the line into overt anti-Semitism... Sarsour assailed progressive Zionists who oppose white supremacy in the United States but support Israel... The idea that Jews believe in Jewish supremacy is an anti-Semitic trope...
- "Linda Sarsour blasts 'typical white feminist' Nancy Pelosi for anti-Semitism resolution." AP News, Mar 6, 2019.
- "Linda Sarsour: Why the Palestinian-American activist is controversial", May 2, 2017.
- "Women’s March leaders refuse to condemn Farrakhan after antisemitic speech ", The Jerusalem Post, March 3, 2018.
- "Linda Sarsour Has Been A Farrakhan Fan For Years", Forward, March 7, 2018.
- Dr Experimental Knitter (@ExptKnitter) Tweeted:
@hockeyfanaticc @CNN Your anti-Semitism is showing. Because of al the many terrorist attacks on Israeli citizens, its government has developed an elite team that goes everywhere there is a disaster, a team that is recognized all over the globe for its expertise in situations like Surfside. 1/2 June 20, 2021.
- 1 PROUD AMERICAN GROUP (@Jake33076) Tweeted:
- "NGO Monitor Files Amicus Brief in HRW BDS Case." NGO Monitor
June 20, 2018 (updated on June 28, 2018).
The brief highlights numerous statements by Shakir demonstrating his open support for BDS and similar campaigns against Israel, including his close identification with what he calls “our movement.” It also reveals comments by activist Linda Sarsour, who said, “activists that support BDS, including people like our brother Omar Shakir…and they want deported just because he supports BDS.” Sarsour’s remarks were made at a June 1 conference hosted by Shakir’s former employer, the Center for Constitutional Rights, one of the leading BDS groups in the US. Omar Shakir also attempted to attend a 2017 FIFA board meeting in Bahrain as part of an HRW effort to sanction Israeli football, despite claims made by his attorney that he had no involvement in this HRW campaign..
- Meet Ben & Jerry’s Board Chair: Anti-Israel Activist Has Published Defenses of Hezbollah, Hamas Alana Goodman, Free Beacon, July 23, 2021.
Anuradha Mittal founded nonprofit that accused Israel of human rights abuses and defended Hezbollah
(Ben and Jerry's board chairwoman Anuradha Mittal / oaklandinstitute.org)
Ben & Jerry's board chairwoman isn't your average corporate suit. A social justice warrior who's now under increased scrutiny in the wake of the company's announcement that it will boycott Israel's West Bank and East Jerusalem, she has a lengthy history of left-wing activism that includes publishing columns defending Hezbollah and supporting U.S. funding to Hamas.
Anuradha Mittal, the leading force behind the ice cream company's decision to stop selling its products in parts of Israel, founded the Oakland Institute, which describes itself as an "independent policy think tank," in 2004 and serves as its executive director. The group has published articles defending Hezbollah and Hamas, terrorist groups that seek the destruction of the Jewish state....Ben & Jerry's is under increased scrutiny for its decision to join the anti-Israel boycott movement, which follows criticism over the ice cream maker's partnership with anti-Semitic figures during the Women's March in 2018. At the time, the company defended its work with Linda Sarsour, one of the march leaders who was ousted for anti-Semitism...
- BDS-er Typical Veiled Anti-Semite, DP, July 23, 2021. Anti-Israel tweeter (@princessmlokhia) that has 15k and mentioned in JTA article (jta.org/2021/06/16/israel/boycott-israel-no-ben-jerrys-is-boycotting-social-media/amp). On July 3, 2021 tweeted: [Did you count 7 donkeys in these pictures??]عديت ٧ حمير بهالصور؟؟ (And has retweeted from a raw anti-Semite, including on July 11 about K. Roth article in the NYtimes).
- Ben & Jerry’s wanted to boycott all of Israel Soon after the announcement that it was boycotting the “Occupied Palestinian Territories”, Anuradha Mittal, a member of its Board of Directors, flipped out on Twitter. The board wanted to boycott Israel in its entirety, but Unilever refused to countenance such a move. “It is stunning that they (Unilever) can say that…” Mittal fumed. Mittal also serves as the Executive Director of the Oakland Institute, a California-based organization that has published reports calling all of present-day Israel, including within its pre-1967 borders, “occupied Palestine”. According to Ms. Mittal, it seems that none of Israel has a right to exist. The board wanted to boycott Israel in its entirety. According to one member, none of Israel has a right to exist.
- Arsen Ostrovsky (@Ostrov_A) Tweeted: Just to be clear, @benandjerrys won’t serve ice cream to Jews in Judea & Samaria, but they will enthusiastically endorse avowed racist and antisemite Linda Sarsour? Ok gotcha. Is ok, plenty of great local made ice-creams in Israel! https://t.co/a5JkJHocJk https://twitter.com/Ostrov_A/status/1417145341946867713?s=20 July 19, 2021
- StopAntisemitism.org (@StopAntisemites) Tweeted: Palestinian workers have lost their jobs thanks to the decision by @benandjerrys today. What sort of activist would be happy about this? Someone who hates Jews SO much they’re willing to have their own brethren unemployed. SICKO 👉🏻 #LindaSarsour https://t.co/G2zlvQtFGA https://twitter.com/StopAntisemites/status/1417273246005800966?s=20 July 19, 2021
- Racist Arab-Muslim Linda Sarsour and Ben & Jerry's Mittal, DP, July 21, 2021
- Ben & Jerry's Anti-Israel Stunt Backfires as Distributor Likely Forced to Fire Palestinian Workers. Randy DeSoto, The Western Journal, July 22, 2021
- Ben & Jerry’s Graphic Designer Quits after 21 Years over Boycott, Texas & Oklahoma to Follow David Israel, JP, 14 Av 5781 – July 23, 2021.
- Florida and Texas threaten Ben & Jerry's with anti-BDS laws over West Bank pullout, Yahoo News, July 23, 2021
- (@kann_news) Tweeted: Ben & Jerry's Storm: The state of Texas has announced it will stop investing in Unilever - Illinois, New Jersey and Florida is considering joining the move. The report of @ AmichaiStein1 In #EveningNews @AmichaiStein1 https://t.co/20jodQ0nqR July 22, 2021
- Brian Flood, Ben & Jerry’s co-founders stumped on why ice cream brand singles out Israel, continues to serve red states - 'Car-crash interview', Fox News, Oct 11, 2021.
Ben & Jerry’s co-founders Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield are under fire after they failed to come up with a reason why they refuse to sell their ice cream in parts of Israel over political disagreements but do business in areas of the United States where they disagree with laws and policies.
- Siddiqui, Sabrina. "Brett Kavanaugh: protests disrupt Senate supreme court hearing", The Guardian, September 5, 2018.
- Activists Demonstrate Against State Level Republicans Trying To Pass Restrictive Voting Rights Laws, July 15, 2021
- 1:13 A beginner's guide to hijabs
- "Who’s Afraid Of Linda Sarsour?", Fader, April 27, 2017.
- elderofziyon: Sep 7, 2017 Linda Sarsour does it again. "At the end of the day it's self-identification. I'm Palestinian, if I want to say 'I'm Black,' - I'm Black!"