For the People Act
H.R.1 - For the People Act of 2021 As introduced in the 117th Congress (2021–2022), this bill is described as a measure ‘To expand Americans’ access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of big money in politics, strengthen ethics rules for public servants, and implement other anti-corruption measures for the purpose of fortifying our democracy, and for other purposes.’
Specific Measures Addressed
- Amend the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 to allow online registration.
- Require states to establish and operate an automatic registration system.
- Grants to each eligible State to assist the State in implementing the act.
- Same day registration
- Grants to states for the encouragement of minors in election activities.
Critics claim this act is a Democrat scheme to destroy democracy and turn America in to a single party socialist state in perpetuity. The plan essentially abolishes free, fair, and open elections, the principle of one person one vote, and institutionalizes Democrat election fraud.[Citation Needed]
The election for president of 2020 has been described as America's Chernobyl, exposing the flaws and weaknesses of America's pretension to global Superpower status and as a beacon light of democracy. The For the People Act seeks to reconstruct America upon the CCP/Soviet model of rule by an elite oligopoly, excluding the rights of its citizens.
- House Democrats Anti-Corruption Bill 
- H.R.1 - For the People Act of 2021. congress.gov. Retreived January 30, 2021.