Biden junta personnel
Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, with 35 years experience performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to foreign intelligence service operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia and who has worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting to the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community (USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA [National Geospatial Agency], and the DHS I&A [Office of Intelligence and Analysis] supporting counterintelligence, and law enforcement investigations and whom the New York Times describes as the "always the smartest person in the room, testified under oath Smartmatic and its role in the 2020 Presidential election thusly:
|"In my expert opinion, the DVS [ Dominion Voting Systems ] Democracy Suite, Scytl/SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic have not produced auditable results in the 2020 election. It is evident that ballots were not properly validated, system records were not kept, and the system experience considerable instability even several days prior to November 4, 2020 that require DVS to implement software changes at the last minute. In addition, the disparity in data distribution after 4:30 AM on November 4, 2020 indicates significant systemic anomalies that were widespread among all battleground states. The evidence is both extensive and persuasive and indicates large-scale fraud by remote operators.
"I conclude that a combination of lost cryptographic key contained on stolen USB memory cards, serious exploitable system and software vulnerabilities and operating system backdoor in DVS, Scytl, SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic created the perfect environment to commit widespread fraud in all states where these systems are installed. My analysis of the 2020 Election from NY Times data shows statistical anomalies across the battleground state votes. These failures are widespread and systemic - and sufficient to invalidate the vote counts.
"I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible."
There are about 1,200 Senate-confirmed posts, and even more appointed positions that don’t require the Senate’s signoff. By his 65th day and first press conference, Biden submitted 68 names to the Senate, according to the Partnership for Public Service. That’s more than George W. Bush or Donald Trump had at this point in their terms but fewer than the 109 names submitted by Barack Obama. 29 of the 68 had been confirmed. Biden had appointed an unprecedented number — more than 1,200 — to non-Senate-confirmed jobs.
- 1 Propaganda apparatus
- 2 Ethics
- 3 White House staff
- 4 DOS
- 5 DOJ
- 6 DOD
- 7 DHS
- 8 DOE
- 9 Treasury
- 10 HHS
- 11 HUD
- 12 Education
- 13 DOT
- 14 Agriculture
- 15 DOI
- 16 ODNI
- 17 FTA
- 18 SEC
- 19 Consumer Products Safety Commission
- 20 DNC politburo
- 21 See also
- 22 References
- See also: Black Book of Communism
Biden junta chief propagandist Jen Psaki outlined the regime's disinformation strategy. Psaki said Twitter is not a platform to disseminate news, rather it is a vehicle for talking to reporters. According to Politico, there are 90 staffers who have new administration-branded Twitter accounts, most with “46” included in the handle. The reporters who are followed by staffers draw heavily from CNN, Bloomberg News and the Associated Press. Bloomberg News’ Jennifer Epstein is followed by more Biden administration staffers (39) than any other reporter. Next after Epstein are CNN’s Kaitlan Collins (37), PBS’ Yamiche Alcindor (36), AP’s Zeke Miller (34), and Bloomberg’s Jennifer Jacobs (33). The news outlets with the most White House staffers following them are: @nytimes, @cnn, @washingtonpost, @cnnpolitics and @cnnbrk.
White House staffers don’t follow many conservative outlets or reporters who work for them. Not even the Wall Street Journal makes the list of the top 15 news outlets they follow. Only 10 staffers follow Fox News’ Peter Doocy and 2 follow Fox News colleague Kristen Fisher.
Symone Sanders, who was demoted by Biden to be Kamala Harris' chief spokesperson because she is Black, is the most popular. Outside of Biden, Harris, and their spouses, Symone Sanders has more internal followers than anyone except Psaki and Ron Klain. With 62 of the 94 accounts following her, she ranks higher than communications director Kate Bedingfield, deputy chief of staff Jen O’Malley Dillon, every Cabinet member, and even @WHCOVIDResponse.
Nancy Pelosi (29 followers) is the most followed lawmaker among staffers, followed by Cuck Schumer (23 followers). The next three all hail from the party’s progressive wing: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Bernie Sanders (DSA-Vt.).
Thirty-three staffers follow Barack Obama. Other Obama administration alumni who haven’t returned to government are popular, too: former communications director and Clinton propagandist Jen Palmieri (17), Michelle Obama (15 followers), former deputy press secretary Eric Schultz (14 followers), David Axelrod (10 followers) and all four “Pod Save America” bros.
Naomi Biden, the most prominent of the first grandchildren (at least on Twitter), is followed by 10 White House brown nosers, narrowly edging out Kamala Harris' nepotic fashion industry niece Meena Harris with eight. Meena, however, got the crucial @WHCOS follow from chief-of-staff Ron Klain while Naomi did not.
During Biden's alleged inaugural address, the White House YouTube feed had more than 5 times dislikes than likes. YouTube intervened to re-jigger the numbers. A website that tracks that tracks the YouTube page of the Biden White House confirmed that YouTube suppressed the dislikes on every single one of Joe Biden White House video. YouTube suppressed dislikes of Biden by as much as 600% on some videos.
On March 16, 2021, video was released by The Hill showing Biden walking to Marine One but taking a moment to talk to members of the press. However, shortly after, it can be seen that President Biden's hand phases through the microphones able to be seen. Different angles show that President Biden was nowhere near these microphones, meaning there is no way this could be a matter of perspective. No one in the mainstream media or White House has commented on this, and most likely they never will in order to save face for blatantly using green screen technology for some reason.
When Biden addressed a group of alleged U.S. airmen at Mildenhall in the U.K. during the June 2021 G-7 summit, none of the apparently all-white audience of soldiers had nametags, ranks, or American flags on their sleeves, leaving many observers with the impression that the crowd of alleged servicemen were actors.
In a long profanity-laced Twitter thread, former Obama administration director of the Office of Government Ethics Walter Shaub lambasted the way the junta handed out jobs to “privileged white kids,” as a “f*****g failure.” The Washington Post reported that while Biden banned his son Hunter, his brother James, and his sister-in-law from working in the federal government, “that vow did not extend to his senior staff and their relatives. In the first few months of Biden’s presidency, at least five children of his top aides have secured coveted jobs....Beyond children, other relatives of top Biden aides also have secured high-level administration jobs or nominations.”
Steve Ricchetti, Counselor to Joe Biden, is the father of J.J. Ricchetti, Special Assistant in the Office of Legislative Affairs, Shannon Ricchetti, the Deputy Associate Director for the White House Social Secretary, and Daniel Ricchetti, Undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security. Steve Ricchetti is the brother of Jeff Ricchetti, who was paid $60,000 to lobby members of the National Security Council for General Motors in the first part of 2021 on “issues related to China.” General Motors is a 49% partner with Chinese Communist Party entities who hold a 51% share in GM's China operations.
The Daily Mail reported that Kamala Harris hired a team of image consultants, including the brother-in-law of chief propagandist Jen Psaki. Harris hired Lorraine Voles and Adam Frankel. Voles is a veteran Al Gore image consultant; Frankel, who worked as a speechwriter for Barack Obama, is married to Psaki’s sister Stephanie Psaki, and a senior adviser at the Department of Health and Human Services.
Influence peddling and money laundering
Former Obama administration director of the Office of Government Ethics Walter Shaub implied that those Democrats who hyperventilated about Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner working as unpaid advisers should apply the same benchmark to the current White House occupant. “I’m sorry, I know some folks don’t like hearing any criticism of [Biden]. But this royally sucks. I’m disgusted. A lot of us worked hard to tee him up to restore ethics to government and believed the promises. This is a a real “f–k you” to us—and government ethics.”
Deputy press secretary Andrew Bates told the Washington Post: “The president has instituted the highest ethical standards of anyone to ever hold this office. And he’s proud to have staffed the most diverse administration in American history with well-qualified public servants who reflect his values.” Shaub responded: “The White House’s defense that they had the minimum qualifications is total BS. The issue isn’t whether they were qualified (some weren’t). It’s that a WH that promised diversity is giving these privileged white kids with connected mommies and daddies prime jobs over others!” Shaub wrote that “Even the f-ing head of presidential personnel, who is supposed to be keeping them honest, has a child who’s a recent college grad working in the administration. And the spouse of the White House chief of staff, for crying out loud. This is ridiculous. What a f—–g failure.”
Shaub explained that he's harboring feelings of bitterness for stupidly backing Biden for president: "Do I sound bitter? HELL, YEAH, I’M BITTER! I’m the stupid moron who fell for his false promises. I wasn’t naive enough to think he’d be a transformative president. He told us he’d be plain vanilla. But I thought there was momentum behind his ethics promises. Boy was I stupid." Shaub claimed that Biden has watered down ethics rules that prohibited appointees from participating in matters with former clients to avoid conflicts of interest: "The guidance also quietly said it doesn’t apply if a news channel paid you to appear on TV. You can work directly with them. But remember how mad we were when the Trump admin gave waivers to former Fox News personalities? Well, here we go again.
Shaub commented on an alleged art exhibition to sell Hunter Biden's "art work" listed between $75,000 and $500,000 to anonymous buyers. "The notion of a president's son capitalizing on that relationship by selling art at obviously inflated prices and keeping the public in the dark about who's funneling money to him has a shameful and grifty feel to it." Schaub commented, "So instead of disclosing who is paying outrageous sums for Hunter Biden’s artwork so that we could monitor whether the purchasers are gaining access to government, the WH tried to make sure we will never know who they are. ...The White House has put its stamp of approval on the president’s son profiting off his father’s public service again." Writing in the Washington Post, Schaub said that the arrangement was a “perfect mechanism for funneling bribes.”
Chief propagandist Jen Psaki described Hunter, who is 49 years old, as a “child” who has the right to pursue his new “profession,” and admitted Hunter would meet with buyers after claiming the money transfers would be anonymous. George Berges Gallery offered for sale Biden's alleged art in Los Angeles and New York. Berges described Biden’s work as having “authenticity” that he “personally” loves. “A lot of the issues that are thrown at Hunter is what makes him produce really great work," Berges finished. Berges told Chinese state-owned media outlet China Daily in 2014 that, “The questions that I always had was how’s China changing the world in terms of art and culture.” Berges was reported to be "keen to open other art galleries in Beijing and Shanghai" in 2015.
In June 2021, the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) “exceeded its existing statutory authority” by imposing an eviction moratorium and ordered the unconstitutional regime activity to cease by August 2021. In August 2021 Biden announced an extension of the “eviction moratorium” while admitting that the “bulk of constitutional scholars” would say the executive dercrees are “not likely to pass constitutional muster.” The illegal regime action supposedly grants the CDC the authority to seize rental properties of landlords. In this instance, the junta blatantly defied the Supreme Court.
White House staff
By mid year 2021 there were 560 people working in the Executive Office of the President (EOP) with salaries totaling nearly $50 million.
- Senior politburo member Susan Rice - shadow president
- Maoist Anita Dunn - Senior Advisor
- Racist Cedric Richmond - Director of the Office of Public Engagement
- Obama/Biden retread Mike Donilon - Senior Advisor
- President of the CAP communist front group Neera Tanden - Presidential Advisor and Staff Secretary
- Washington swamp monster Steve Ricchetti - counselor to the president.
- Ron Klain - right hand henchman
- Jen O’Malley Dillon - deputy chief of staff
- Bruce Reed - deputy chief of staff
- SmartMatic chairman Peter Neffenger - junta organizer
- Vice President of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, which funneled $350,000,000 to the election rigging Center for Tech and Civic Life, David Recordon – Special Assistant to the President and Director of Technology
- Abolish ICE spokesperson Natalie Montelongo - White House deputy director for political strategy and outreach
- CCP asset Dr. Anthony Fauci - Chief Medical Advisor.
- Former Goldman Sachs investment banker Andy Slavitt - Senior Pandemic Advisor
- Racist Twitter troll Clarke Humphrey – White House Digital Director for the COVID-19 Response Team
- Princeling J.J. Ricchetti - special assistant in the office of legislative affairs
- Princeling Shannon Richetti - deputy associate director for the White House social secretary
- Princeling Julia Reed - Biden daily scheduler
- Mitch Landrieu - infrastructure czar
- Criminal and Gangster Dyjuan Tatro - senior adviser for "diversity and inclusion"
- Al-Qaeda ally Jake Sullivan - national security advisor
- Jihadi and anti-semite Maher Bitar - Senior Director for Intelligence on the National Security Council
- Princeling daughter of Cathy Russell and Mike Donilon's niece Julia Donilon - staff
Oversees hiring within the White House. PPO’s vetting team of about three dozen people is tasked with going over someone’s entire history of Tweets, TikToks, Instagram posts, and Venmo transactions in addition to vetting things like tax returns.
- Senior Advisor Mike Donilon's sister-in-law Cathy Russell - director of presidential personnel
- vacant; Neera Tanden failed Senate confirmation and was appointed to the White Staff as Presidential Advisor.
- Black baby genocide advocate Shalanda Young - deputy OMB.
Oversees hiring throughout the entire Executive Branch.
- BLM terrorist and bailfund supporter Kiran Ahuja - Office of Personnel Management
Office of Communications
Biden hired Bernie Sanders former press secretary Symone Sanders, an African American for the 2020 camapaign; however Jen Psaki's white privilege beat out Sanders for White House press secretary after she asked Biden on the campaign trail what his favorite ice cream flavor was, recieving full blown mainstream media headline coverage. Sanders earlier griped to CNN,
|"we don’t need white people leading the Democratic Party right now. The Democratic Party is diverse, and it should be reflected as so in our leadership and throughout the staff at the highest levels."|
|"You wore a hat emblazoned with a hate symbol and smiled for pictures with Russian dignitaries while working for the administration that gave the Kremlin more flexibility.|
Commissaar of Communications Kate Beddingfield made it clear the junta was coming after conservative news organizations who "share the ecosystem".
- Commissar of Communications - Kate Beddingfield
- Soviet communist sympathizer Jen Psaki - chief propagandist
- Deputy chief propagandist at the back of the bus - Karine Jean-Pierre
- Kamala Harris press secretary at the back of the bus - Symone Sanders
- Anti First amendment and free speech Gigi Sohn as Commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission.
- Brian Deese of Blackrock - Director of the National Ecpnomic Council
- Michael Regen - National Economic Council, Council of Economic Advisers and Domestic Policy Council
- Jihadi Reema Dodin - deputy director Office of Legislative Affairs
- Mike Pyle of Blackrock - Chief Economic Advisor to VP
Office of Science and Technology
- Jeffrey Epstein buddy Eric Lander - Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy.
- Black Panther Party terrorist sympathizer Alondra Nelson - Deputy Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy for Science and Society.
- See also: Ukrainian collusion timeline
- Hunter Biden bagman Antony Blinken - foreign secretary
- Salman Ahmed - Director of Policy Planning, was informed on July 23, 2021 of the impending collapse of the Afghan military and rapid advance of the Taliban
Hunter Biden sought a meeting with Antony Blinken shortly after joining the board of Burisma in 2015. Biden emailed Antony Blinken, then the US deputy secretary of state, to request the sit-down. The emails are sourced from May 2015 and were released by the State Department in 2019 in response to a Freedom of Information Act request. Biden asked on May 22, 2015:
|“Have a few minutes next week to grab a cup of coffee? I know you are impossibly busy, but would like to get your advice on a couple of things.”|
|“Absolutely. I am just about to land in Tokyo en route back to DC from Burma. I’ll be in office from Tuesday on.”|
- False prophet of the climate apocalypse John Kerry - climate czar
- Antisemite Robert Malley - special Iran envoy
- Trump-Russia subversive and fascist Ukrainian coup plotter Victoria Nuland - Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs
- Princeling Daniel Ricchetti - under secretary of State for arms control and international security
- CoS Ron Klain's wife Monica Medina - assistant secretary of state
- CCP propagandist and Uyghur holocaust denier Linda Thomas-Greenfield - UN Ambassador
- Anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist Uzra Zeya - undersecretary of civilian security, democracy, and human rights
- Racist Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel - Ambassador to Japan
- Anti-Police Jalina Porter - State Dept. spokeswoman.
- Racist mayor Eric Garcetti - ambassador to India
The first week after Peter Strzok formally began the Crossfire Hurricane investigation into Donald Trump, FBI director James Comey met with President Obama in the Oval Office for a private one-on-one meeting. Susan Rice, Avril Haines and Lisa Monaco began convening meetings in the White House Situation Room, which would later be referred to as “Deputies Meetings”. These meetings were initially attended by John Brennan, James Clapper, Comey and Loretta Lynch. Joe Biden eventually joined the Deputies Meetings.
- Failed SCOTUS nominee Merrick Garland - Chief Procurator
- Trump-Russia hoaxer Lisa Monaco - deputy Attorney General
- FISA Court perjuror John Carlin - deputy attorney general
- Joe Gaeta - Deputy Assistant Attorney General
- Pseudoscientific racist and anti-Semite Kristen Clarke - DOJ Civil Rights Division
- Impeachment hoax slanderer Pamela Karlan - Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Rights Division
- Big Tech and Silicon valley broker Vanita Gupta - Associate Attorney General.
- See also: DOJ-NSD
- Architect of the Syrian refugee crisis and Russia collusion hoaxer Lloyd Austin - defense minister
- Trump-Russia hoaxer Colin Kahl - undersecretary of defense for policy
- Terrorist apologist and racist Bishop Garrison - Senior Advisor to the Sec. of Defense
- Richard Torres-Estrada who compared the commander-in-chief to Adolf Hitler - U.S. Special Operations Command chief of Diversity & Inclusion
- Anti-religious bigot and hatemonger Brenda Fulton - Assistant Secretary of Defense for Manpower and Reserve Affairs
While in the Dept. of Defense, the NSA is one of 16 members of the Intelligence Community who report to the DNI.
For five consecutive years the U.S. intelligence community has admitted to the FISA court they continually conduct illegal searches of U.S. citizen data under the Obama administration, using the NSA database, and they admit to illegally extracting information which is illegally shared with interests outside the intelligence community. Glenn Greenwald observed:
|"Involvement of the intelligence community in the domestic activities of U.S. citizens is one of the most dangerous breaches of civil liberties and democratic order the U.S. Government can perpetrate. It was after World War II when the CIA, the NSA and other security state agencies that wield immense and unlimited powers in the dark were created in the name of fighting the Cold War. Legal and institutional prohibitions on wielding that massive machinery against the American public were central to the always-dubious claim that this security behemoth that operates completely in the dark was compatible with democracy. As the ACLU noted, “in its 1947 charter, the CIA was prohibited from spying against Americans, in part because President Truman was afraid that the agency would engage in political abuse.”|
CNET reported the following back in 2008:
|“Months before the Oklahoma City bombing took place, Biden introduced another bill called the Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995. It previewed the 2001 Patriot Act by allowing secret evidence to be used in prosecutions, expanding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and wiretap laws, creating a new federal crime of ‘terrorism’ that could be invoked based on political beliefs, permitting the U.S. military to be used in civilian law enforcement, and allowing permanent detention of non-U.S. citizens without judicial review. The Center for National Security Studies said the bill would erode ‘constitutional and statutory due process protections’ and would ‘authorize the Justice Department to pick and choose crimes to investigate and prosecute based on political beliefs and associations.’|
Even Jacobin magazine noted, "The danger is real that the January 6 Capitol attack will be used as an excuse to severely curtail our civil liberties." Among the junta's first actions was to execute a warrant on former New York Mayor Rudy Guiliani who led challenges to the integrity of the 2020 presidential election. The ACLU argued that the Democrats' new Domestic Terrorism bill to target their political enemies would harm minority communities.
On June 28, 2021 it was discovered that the junta was illegally spying on Fox News host Tucker Carlson and had gathered personal information in an effort to leak the information to other media outlets in an attempt to destroy Carlson and get him off the air. DC swamp creatures Andrew Weissmann and Frank Figluzzi went into damage control on the Deep State mouthpiece MSNBC to spin an alternate version justifying the Biden junta's felonious activity and violation of American citizens' constitutional rights.
- Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences (SASS) fellow Thomas Zimmerman – a Special Assistant to Joe Biden on National Security Agency personnel
As Deputy Secretary of DHS in the Obama administration, Alejandro Mayorkas was investigated for pushing for a visa for a vice president of Huawei, the main Chinese technology company that was sanctioned for providing software that could be used to spy on American citizens. The visa was in return for its investment in Gulf Coast Funds Management, a company partly headed by Hillary Clinton’s brother Tony Rodham. Gulf Coast sought investment capital under the EB-5 program from Huawei for Green Tech Automotive, a car company owned by former DNC Chair and Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.
Mayorkas was involved in the Pardongate scandal. The Washington Post reported, "California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, whom Biden has announced he intends to nominate as health and human services secretary, and Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden’s pick for homeland security secretary, were among several prominent Los Angeles figures who reached out to the White House about the sentence of Carlos Vignali Jr., whose father was a wealthy entrepreneur and major Democratic donor in California." On Bill Clinton's last day in office in 2001, he commuted Vignali's sentence — after being contacted by Becerra and Mayorkas and after Vignali's father, Horacio, paid $204,000 to Hugh Rodham, brother of Hillary Clinton.
- Peoples Liberation Army operative Alejandro Mayorkas - commissar of the homeland
- John Cohen - Acting head of the Office of Intelligence and Analysis (unnominated and unconfirmed)
- Samantha Vinograd - acting assistant secretary for counterterrorism and threat prevention, Office of Strategy, Policy and Plans -
DOE oversees the nation's nuclear stockpiles.
As Biden junta commissar of energy, Jennifer Granholm stands to make millions by awarding government contracts to experimental electric car companies that purchase batteries from a company Granholm is a major stockholder.
Judy Shelton of The New York Sun reported on a 1996 Federal Reserve Board meeting in which Yellen argued for inflation:
|She proceeded to tell Mr. Greenspan and her colleagues around the table about a survey posed to a random sample of Americans by Yale economist Robert Shiller to measure their aversion to inflation.|
The survey asked respondents whether they agreed with the statement: “I think that if my pay went up, I would feel more satisfaction in my job, more sense of fulfillment, even if prices went up just as much.” Ms. Yellen reported that 28 % fully agreed and another 21% partially agreed. “Only 27 percent completely disagreed,” she observed, “although I think it will comfort you to learn that in a special subsample of economists, not one single economist Shiller polled fully agreed and 78% completely disagreed.”
The transcript notes parenthetically that this last aside prompted laughter in the Fed boardroom. Get it? Economists don’t fall for that inflation ruse — only ignorant workers.
- Globalist Janet Yellen - United States Secretary of the Treasury
- Adewale "Wally" Adeyemo of Blackrock, fascist stooge and Democrat Uncle Tom - Deputy Sec. of the Treasury
- Communist Saule Omarova - Comptroller of the Currency
- Racist David Chapman - Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- Democrat IT scandal kingpin Xavier Becerra - HHS commissar
- Jen Paski sister Stephanie Psaki - senior adviser
- Anti-constitutionalist Vivek Murthy - U.S. Surgeon General
- Marcia Fudge called a judge that beat his wife to death "a good man who made a mistake" - housing commissar
- Fake teacher and progressive Miguel Cardona - Minister of Indoctrination
- Anti-white racist Cindy Martens - ministry of indoctrination
- Obama gestapo retread Catherine Lhamon - Education Department’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Viola Garcia, President of the National School Boards Association which labeled parents "domestic terrorists" - National Assessment Governing Board
- See also: Black problem
Commissar of Transportation Pete Buttigieg apologized for having once thought, believed, and expressed "all lives matter" and criticized his supporters for being too white. Buttigieg has accused Black Christians of homophobia. More than any other ethnic demographic group, Blacks historically oppose same sex marriage and the hijacking of the civil rights movement by the gay pride movement. Buttigieg's initiative to address 1,000 vacant and abandoned homes in 1,000 days with aggressive code enforcement disproportionately displaced poor black people. Regina Williams-Preston told several mainstream media outlets "people lost homes," primarily poor blacks, because of the initiative. The New York Times reported that one of Buttigieg's first actions as mayor was to fire and demote the city's popular Black police chief. Steve Patton, the Chicago city attorney who spearheaded efforts to block the release of video footage showing the 2014 police shooting death of black teenager Laquan McDonald, donated the maximum amount of $5,600 to the 2020 Buttigieg presidential campaign and headlined fundraising events.
- Marxist mayor of the systemically racist South Bend police department Pete Buttigieg - commissar of transportation
Bureau of Land Management
After the junta declared domestic terrorism a top priority, it appointed a domestic terrorist to head the Bureau of Land Management. Tracy Stone-Manning was aware that she was being investigated in 1989 and again in 1993 when she agreed to an immunity deal with the government to avoid criminal felony prosecution. Stone-Manning was involved in tree-spiking incidents with the eco-terrorist group Earth First!. Stone-Manning wrote and sent an obscenity-laden letter to the Forset Service warning "we" spiked trees with 500 pounds of spikes. Tree-spiking is the hammering of a nail or metal rod into a tree trunk, with the deliberate intent to cause death or serious physical harm to logging personnel. When the blade hits the spike, the spike fragments like shrapnel. Stone-Manning admitted to writing the letter. The immunity deal required Stone-Manning to rat out her fellow terrorists and co-conspirators. Investigators testified Stone-Manning was involved in planning the tree-spiking incident in the Clearwater National Forest in 1989. Stone-Manning lied on her Senate questionnaire denying that she had never been involved in, or under criminal investigation for, tree-spiking. Sen. John Risch said at Stone-Manning's confirmation hearing:
|"She perjured herself in two ways. One is when she denied having been investigated as the record is absolutely clear she was investigated. And the second, when she said she did not participate in this tree spiking. This was one of the questions that was asked, 'Did you have personal knowledge of, participate in, or in any way directly or indirectly, support activities associated with the spiking of trees in any forest during your lifetime?' "No." Under oath, "no", "no." Under oath.
You know, I've prosecuted, I don't know how many cases. This, for a prosecutor, is shooting fish in a barrel. She shouldn't be in front of this committee for confirmation to a major position in this administration. She should be in front of a jury explaining to them why she committed perjury, and why she lied to Congress.
My friends, if you want to confirm her, you absolutely can. But believe me, this stain on this administration will last for the next three and a half years. If the Biden administration wants to have the face and the character of their administration represented by this individual, this attempted murderer, this perjuror, this liar, this conspirator if that's what you want in the administration and that's what you want for the face of the administration, here's your person. Confirm her.
- Trump-Russia conspirator, torture program cover-up specialist and Obama snoop Avril Haines - DNI
- Huawei lobbyist Chris Fanzone - DNI General Counsel
- See also: Obama war crimes
While nominally affiliated with the State Dept., USAID controls the purse strings to stage foreign coups.
Samantha Power is the author of the Obama Doctrine, referred to as R2P (Responsibility to Protect) through "humanitarian interventionism". Power has advocated a U.S. military invasion of Israel under her theories to "protect" Palestinian terrorists. Power was the primary decision maker behind Obama's interventionist entry into the Libyan war. It was Power, along with Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton, who led the framework of the Libyan uprising, specifically Obama's military aid and support for al-Qaeda. After spending Obama's first term in the White House as a foreign policy adviser and the key architect behind collapsing the nation of Libya and the Benghazi massacre, Obama rewarded Power with the post of U.N. Ambassador. According to the Harvard Law Record:
|Samantha Power ’99, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations during the latter part of President Obama’s tenure, was named to a joint appointment at both the Law School and the Kennedy School. The article from Harvard announcing her appointment cites her work in human rights, diplomacy, and international justice as qualifications for the appointment, but a critical examination of her record as ambassador reveals a much more sordid history of promoting American imperialism and enabling the very human rights abuses she sought out to prevent.|
Throughout the election year 2016 Samantha Power, via her State Department office, was unmasking names from the DOJ/FBI conspiracy team's FISA(702) searches, and FISA(Title-1) surveillance results.
The Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) no longer reports directly to the president and is subordinate to the DNI as a result of the reorganization and recommendations of the 9/11 Commission.
- CCP collaborator Reta Jo Lewis - Export-Import chair
- Lina Khan - chair of the Federal Trade Commission,
Consumer Products Safety Commission
- Video of Obama Communications Director Claiming Mao One of Her Favorite Political Philosophers' Video, YouTube. Retrieved October 29, 2009.
- "Tweet by The Hill." (March 16, 2021).
- "Biden Fakes Interview, Green Screen Fails." (March 17, 2021).
- "JOE BIDEN GREEN SCREEN EXPOSED?" (March 17, 2021).
- Joe Biden Wants Washington Swamp Monster Steve Ricchetti Back at the White House
- Biden’s Senior Advisor Once Said Chinese Dictator Mao Zedong Was One Of Her ‘Favorite Political Philosophers’
- Top Biden adviser pushes reparations commission, predicts progress 'breaking down systemic racism'
- Joe Biden Wants Washington Swamp Monster Steve Ricchetti Back at the White House
- House Dems hire ex-gang member to top campaign post
- Deputy OMB nominee Shalanda Young links abortion to ‘racial justice’
- Resurfaced photo shows Biden press sec Jen Psaki wearing hammer and sickle hat with Russian official
- Ted Cruz asks how “regular watchers of Fox News” can trust Biden FCC nominee
- Biden Cabinet nominee's meetings with Epstein in 2012 spanned 90 minutes, document reveals
- Body and Soul: The Black Panther Party and the Fight against Medical Discrimination Paperback – September 1, 2013
- John Kerry: False Prophet of the Climate Apocalypse', By Frank Lasee, December 30, 2020. realclearenergy.com
- Biden State Dept. spokeswoman called police 'largest threat to US national security': Report
- Miller, Greg; Nakashima, Ellen; Entous, Adam (June 23, 2017). Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault. Washington Post. Retrieved February 3, 2021.
- Merrick Garland Won't Call Antifa Attacks on Federal Buildings Domestic Terrorism. His Reason Is Absurd
- Biden's DOJ looks to restart slush fund for left-wing political groups
- Houston Keene, White House stands by Biden nominee Saule Omarova, who was arrested in 1995 for 'retail theft', Fox News, Nov 18, 2021.
According to a background check, Omarova was charged with a misdemeanor
- Teachers Blast Biden's Education Secretary Pick Miguel Cardona: 'A Slap in the Face'
- Pollak, Joel B. (April 15, 2019). Pete Buttigieg Knocks Own Supporters for Being Too White. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- Tom Vilsack Is the Wrong Person To Lead the Department of Agriculture
- "Clearwater forest trial opens in Idaho tree-spiking case", The Lewiston Tribune, 8 June 1993.
- Lifelong diplomat who backed Iran diplomacy picked to head CIA