Chief Political Commissar
|Assumed office |
April 21, 2021
|Born|| February 25, 1968|
|Alma mater|| Harvard University (BA)|
University of Chicago (JD)
|Net worth||$4 million|
Lisa Oudens Monaco is the chief Political Commissar and deputy Attorney General for the Biden junta. Chief Procurator Merrick Garland announced Monaco would lead a “whole of government” effort to label any political opposition to the Biden regime as “domestic terrorists”. The junta used the January 6, 2021 Capitol Hill peaceful protests against the 2020 presidential election outcome to set into place various multi-agency monitoring systems to “identify threats”, “monitor behaviors” and “conduct surveillance” on all Americans, in effort to identify the “domestic extremists”.
- See also: Trump-Russia collusion hoax
The first week after Peter Strzok formally began the Crossfire Hurricane investigation into Donald Trump, FBI director James Comey met with President Obama in the Oval Office for a private one-on-one meeting. Susan Rice, Avril Haines and Lisa Monaco began convening meetings in the White House Situation Room, which would later be referred to as “Deputies Meetings”. These meetings were initially attended by John Brennan, James Clapper, Comey and Loretta Lynch. Vice President Joe Biden eventually joined the Deputies Meetings.
The Crossfire Hurricane investigation team, in conjunction with a number of agents at the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) under US Attorney Dana Boente, reported to Brennan's Working Group, including the CIA. During this time, they investigated the four main targets of Crossfire Hurricane, George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and they also investigated Roger Stone as part of their expanded WikiLeaks investigation.
- See also: Mueller team
Monaco worked as a special counselor to FBI Director Robert Mueller. She was later chosen by Mueller to be his Deputy Chief of Staff, and then his chief of staff, a position she held until January 2009.
Enron Task Force
- See also: Tara Reade
Monaco worked as a research coordinator for the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary from 1992 to 1994 under then chairman Joe Biden.
- Miller, Greg; Nakashima, Ellen; Entous, Adam (June 23, 2017). Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault. Washington Post. Retrieved February 3, 2021.
- Apuzzo, Matt; Goldman, Adam; Fandos, Nicholas (May 16, 2018). Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation. The New York Times. Retrieved February 3, 2021.
- A BLITZ ON LISA MONACO. The_War_Economy. Threadreader app
- Joint Statement of Lisa O. Monaco, John C. Inglis, and Robert S. Litt at a Hearing Concerning 'FISA Amendments Act Reauthorization' Before the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, House of Representatives, February 9, 2012