|U.S. Representative from Florida's 10th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2017 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Valdez Venita “Val” Demings (born March 12, 1957, age 64) is a retired law enforcement officer and the United States representative from Florida's 10th district (Orlando). Demings has been mentioned as a possible vice presidential candidate for the mentally impaired Democratic party putative nominee Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. She is opposed by the Marxist totalitarian front organization Black Lives Matter.
She is married to Orange County, Florida Mayor Jerry Demings.
U.S. House of Representatives
Later a selected House manager in the Democrat attempt to impeach and remove Donald Trump from office, Demings absurdly and irrelevantly mentioned her descendancy from slaves in a House Judiciary Committee markup hearing in December 2019.
- Religious affiliation of members of 116th Congress
- Demings: 'I would be honored' to serve as Biden's vice president
- Florida U.S. House 10th District Results: Val Demings Wins
- U.S. House Election Results 2018
- Apparently Val Demings Thinks Her Ancestors Being Slaves Is Somehow Relevant in an Impeachment Hearing