Ben Ray Luján
|Ben Ray Luján|
|U.S. Representative from New Mexico's 3rd District|
From: January 3, 2009 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Ben Ray Luján is the U.S. representative from New Mexico's 3rd district.
U.S. House of Representatives
2020 Senate run
After incumbent senator Tom Udall announced in March 2019 that he wasn't seeking re-election in 2020, Luján soon declared his run for the seat. According to the New Haven Register on February 4, 2020, he has raised nearly 1 million dollars for his campaign in addition to the $2 million in cash-on-hand he already possesses.
- HR 5 - Equality Act - National Key Vote
- Democratic lawmaker says young GOP voters will push party leadership on diversity issues
- Infanticide Vote Blocked by NM Congress Members
- Trump impeachment push gets important new ally
- H Res 755 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors - National Key Vote
- U.S. Senator Udall announces retirement from Congress
- Multiple sources:
- Lujan outraising all foes in open Senate race in New Mexico
- Ben Ray Lujan on the Issues
- Pro-Life Victory! MLG's Abortion and Euthanasia Bills Dead on Arrival in 2020 NM Legislature!