|U.S. Representative from Oklahoma's 5th District|
From: January 3, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Kendra Suzanne Horn (born June 9, 1976, age 44) is an attorney and liberal establishment Democrat serving as the current U.S. representative from Oklahoma's 5th congressional district, having defeated then-incumbent Republican Steve Russell during the 2018 midterm elections.
U.S. House of Representatives
Rep. Horn concurred with the House Democrat majority in supporting and voting in favor of the impeachment coup against Donald Trump. Having been previously warned by constituents over the matter, Horn currently faces an uphill re-election fight in 2020 after her partisan decision, as Oklahoma is overall a very conservative state with the Republican Party holding every other congressional seat along with both Senate seats.
Horn is a liberal who has a 100% rating from the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, 62% rating from the ACLU, a 100% rating from the NEA, and a 93% rating from the League of Conservation Voters. She is also currently endorsed by the extremely pro-abortion EMILY's List.
- House hopeful Kendra Horn seeks inroads with evangelicals, Steve Russell's core constituency
- Oklahoma Election Results: Fifth House District
- Rep. Kendra Horn says she will vote for impeachment of President Trump
- WATCH: Constituents Tear Into Freshman Democrat Kendra Horn Over Impeachment
- Kendra Horn's Ratings and Endorsements
- U.S. House Candidates | EMILY's List