|U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania's 6th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Unit||United States Air Force Reserve|
Christina Marie “Chrissy” Houlahan (born June 5, 1967 (age 54)) is an entrepreneur, engineer, U.S. Air Force officer, and left-wing Democrat currently representing Pennsylvania's 6th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives.
It was reported in November 2017 that one of Houlahan's companies were linked to Chinese sweatshops that abused workers.
U.S. House of Representatives
Houlahan ran for and won election to the U.S. House of Representatives in the 2018 Midterms, defeating Republican opponent Greg McCauley by over fifteen points after redistricting turned the district from a swing seat into a mostly Democrat stronghold. She ran on a campaign somewhat distancing herself from Nancy Pelosi, neither announcing support nor opposition towards the latter. However, she took several thousands of dollars in donations from super PACs tied to Pelosi and announced support for her as House speaker after winning election to the House seat.
Along with other phony "moderate" Democrats in the House, Rep. Houlahan supported the impeachment coup against Donald Trump and maintained her position on the matter even as public support for the inquiry dropped. Along with the majority of her party, she voted in favor of the sham articles of impeachment, eliciting strong criticism from 2020 Republican challenger John Emmons.
A member of the Gang of Nine, Houlahan has been referred to by the establishment media as a "moderate" Democrat. Note that she has voted in favor of the far-left Equality Act, in favor of removing the ratification deadline for the ERA, and has received mostly high ratings from left-wing organizations.
- Elissa Slotkin, representative from Michigan's 8th district
- Elaine Luria, representative from Virginia's 2nd district
- Abigail Spanberger, representative from Virginia's 7th district
- Multiple references:
- Pennsylvania House Election Results 2018
- The New Pennsylvania Congressional Map, District by District
- Democrats opposing Pelosi
- 22 Dem Candidates Who Distanced Themselves from Pelosi and Accepted Her Cash
- Pelosi picks up 2 more Democratic votes in bid for speaker
- Dem Rep Compares Trump to ‘Terrorist’ in Border Wall Negotiations
- Seven Freshmen Democrats in Swing Districts Come Out in Support of Impeachment
- Democrat ‘Badasses’ Who Spurred Impeachment Inquiry Defend Stances amid Declining Public Support
- H Res 755 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors - National Key Vote
- John Emmons Statement on the Articles of Impeachment
- The 'gang' of national security Democrats seeking to check Trump’s power
- The Moderate House Women Who Want Voters to Know They Exist Too
- ‘We just barely turned blue’: Bernie Sanders is getting stronger and some Democrats are getting worried.
- HR 5 - Equality Act - National Key Vote
- H J Res 79 - Removing the deadline for the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment - National Key Vote
- Chrissy Houlahan's Ratings and Endorsements