|U.S. Representative from South Carolina's 1st District|
From: January 3, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Joseph Kendrick "Joe" Cunningham is a lawyer and Democrat politician currently representing South Carolina's 1st district in the United States House of Representatives. Cunningham is a member of the Blue Dog Coalition and the New Democrat Coalition.
U.S. House of Representatives
2018 U.S. election in South Carolina's 1st district
Cunningham voted in favor of the Climate Action Now Act on May 2, 2019.
Cunningham voted against the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2019.
- Religious affiliation of members of 116th Congress
- South Carolina Election Results: First House District
- HR 9 - Climate Action Now Act - National Key Vote
- HR 5 - Equality Act - National Key Vote
- H Res 489 - Condemning President Trump's Racist Comments Directed at Members of Congress - National Key Vote
- HR 3877 - Bipartisan Budget Act of 2019 - National Key Vote
- HR 3 - Lower Drug Costs Now Act of 2019 - National Key Vote
- H Res 755 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors - National Key Vote
- HR 5430 - United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement Implementation Act - National Key Vote
- HR 2474 - Protecting the Right to Organize Act of 2019 - National Key Vote