Category:Anti Second Amendment
The Anti Second Amendment Category is a broad category based on D or F ratings from Gun Owners of America (GOA http://gunowners.org/113srat.htm and http://gunowners.org/113hrat.htm) and/or Second Amendment Foundation and/or the National Rifle Association (https://web.archive.org/web/20130120221338/http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15 and http://2ndamendmentright.org/2011/03/26/anti-gun-companies-organizations-media-and-celebrities-compiled-by-the-nra-institute-for-legislative-action).
- Certain American federal, state, county or city laws that are anti-gun / anti-self-defense such as the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act
- Many United States Senators, for example, Diane Feinstein and Charles Schumer support gun control.
- Many United States House of Representatives congressmen, for example, Nancy Pelosi support gun control.
- Several past and present United States Presidents, for example, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton support gun control.
- Some United States Supreme Court Justice, for example, Elena Kagan and Ruth Bader Ginsburg support gun control.
- Several State Governors, for example, Andrew Cuomo of New York and Jerry Brown of California support gun control.
- Local representatives of the State Assemblies and State Senates.
- Mayors of American cities such as former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg.
- Certain American cities are known for their gun bans or extremely anti-self-defense laws, such as San Francisco, Chicago and New York City
- Certain businesses that are known for their gun bans or extremely anti-self-defense policies, such as PayPal and Comcast.
- Certain media that are known for their anti-gun propaganda and demonization or extremely anti-self-defense policies, such as New York Times and Time Magazine.
- Certain television shows are known for anti-gun propaganda and demonization or extremely anti-self-defense policies.
- Most foreign countries have stricter gun regulations than the United States (as did past regimes such as the Soviet Union and Germany under the Nazi Party, both of which favored gun control to keep their subjugated citizens under control and prevent uprisings against their corrupt and totalitarian regimes).
- D & D- Leans Anti-Gun: usually against firearms.
- F Anti-Gun Voter: a philosophically committed anti-gunner.
- F- Anti-Gun Leader: outspoken anti-gun advocate who carries anti-gun legislation such Universal Background Checks and Assault Weapons Ban
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Anti Second Amendment"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 359 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
Media in category "Anti Second Amendment"
This category contains only the following file.
- Strickland assaulted b...