United States presidential election, 2016
In the 2016 United States presidential election, Republican Donald J. Trump defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton. The election was held on November 8, 2016. Trump was inaugurated as the forty-fifth president on January 20. Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Trump's running mate, was inaugurated as vice president at the same time. Few predicted that Trump would win before the election and the result was a historic upset.
Trump was elected with an Electoral College majority of 304 votes. Hillary Clinton got 227, Colin Powell 3, Bernie Sanders 1, Ron Paul 1, John Kasich 1, and Faith Spotted Eagle 1. This result includes two "faithless" Republican electors who voted for minor candidates, five faithless Democrats. Trump received 45.95 percent of the popular vote (63.0 million votes) compared to 48.04 percent (65.8 million) for Clinton. A total of 136.6 million votes were cast. Later investigations reveal 7.2 million duplicate voter registration forms, usually in one or more states, allowing a voter to vote in person in one state and fraudulently by absentee in another. Other lax voting integrity laws, including twelve states that allow illegal immigrants to obtain drivers' licenses likely resulted in over 800,000 ballots cast by non-citizens. Later estimates gave similarly large illegal vote totals, with one in June ranging as large as 5.7 million illegal votes.—these figures later borne out as in 2019 notifications to addresses of 1.59 million inactive voters suspected of ineligibility were sent out in Los Angeles County alone. Dr. Robert Epstein of the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology testified before Congress that Google bias and meddling had shifted "between 2.6 million and up to 10.4 million votes" to Hillary Clinton. In such key states as Ohio and Iowa, Trump soundly defeated Hillary with landslide margins as wide as 9 percent, carrying working class voters that previously voted for Barack Obama, whom Democrats now openly derided as "deplorable racists." While, the margins within several tipping point states as Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania (Trump wins), and New Hampshire (Clinton won) had margins around or less than one percent, just providing now-President Trump the needed electoral votes to win the presidency.
The election was marred by corrupt elements within the Obama administration who spied on the Trump campaign and framed a thoroughly false narrative of collusion with Russia in an effort to smear Trump and tip the scale in Clinton's favor.
Trump's promises to crack down on illegal immigration and "repeal and replace Obamacare" were central campaign themes. Exit polls suggest that the issue of terrorism was a decisive factor for voters. Clinton's foundation had accepted multimillion-dollar donations from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, two Gulf Arab states that also finance ISIS.
Donald Trump defeated sixteen other major candidates to receive the nomination of the Republican Party in July. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton defeated Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders to receive the nomination of the Democrat Party.
- 1 Primaries and convention
- 2 Republican Party candidates
- 3 Democrat Party candidates
- 4 Spygate
- 5 General election
- 5.1 The Trump campaign
- 5.2 The Clinton campaign
- 5.2.1 Wikileaks
- 5.2.2 the insurance policy
- 5.2.3 email scandal
- 5.2.4 The Clintons' racist record
- 5.2.5 Clinton attacks on women
- 5.2.6 Sycophants and surrogates
- 5.2.7 Pay to play
- 5.2.8 Health matters
- 5.2.9 Jobs
- 5.2.10 Divisive and dismissive comments
- 5.2.11 Children's issues
- 5.2.12 National security
- 5.2.13 Illegal fundraising 2016
- 5.2.14 Bush donors
- 5.2.15 It's the stupid voters, stupid
- 6 General election results
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Primaries and convention
A record-breaking total of 17 individuals formally announced their candidacy for the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential election. Their first debate was held on Thursday, August 6, on the Fox News Channel, and viewed by a record-breaking audience of 24 million people. By February 14, 2016, after numerous debates and subsequent to the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary, six candidates remained in the race.
By March 15, half of the delegates were allocated among the candidates, including the key "winner take all" states of South Carolina, Florida and Ohio. The remainder of the states holding early primaries allocated their delegates using a proportional scheme, which marginalizes the influence of the state.
To have a candidate's name placed into nomination at the National Convention, the candidate must win a majority of the delegates from at least eight different states.
In winning the GOP primary, Trump received more votes than any other Republican primary candidate in history.
Conservatives increase in number
An NBC News exit poll taken at the Republican Primary in South Carolina found that voters have become more conservative:
|“|| Nearly four in 10 Republicans casting votes in the primary today described their political ideology as "very conservative"—an increase of 3 points over those who identified as "very conservative" in 2012 and up 5 points from 34 percent during the 2008 Republican presidential primary.
The increase among Republicans voters identifying as "somewhat conservative" is even more significant—now at 43 percent of Republican primary voters and up 11 points from 2012 and 9 points from 2008.
The Democrat Iowa Caucus was very chaotic, poorly run, and whose results were very questionable. It was reported that the results of 90 precincts, about 5 percent of the vote, went missing.
The Democrat primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton, and the party was shown to be helping Clinton behind the scenes. In addition, Democrat primaries have "superdelegates", made up of party leaders and whose votes can vote for whomever they want, thus overriding the votes of primary voters. Even the leftist website Salon and, later, Elizabeth Warren believed the primary was rigged against Sanders.
Donna Brazile, the interim DNC Chair, shared Democrat primary town hall questions to the Clinton campaign in order to help her win the primary. She continued to deny this fact through February 2017 and blamed Russia for the ordeal. Later, in November 2017, Brazile revealed that not only did Obama leave the DNC deeply in debt due to his 2012 re-election campaign, but the Clinton campaign effectively controlled the DNC as early as 2015, and the DNC worked to keep Sanders from winning the nomination.
Hillary Clinton's shapeshifting was on full display in the 2016 Democrat primaries. At first she posed as an experienced diplomat, national security expert, and statesman. But that didn't get her anywhere. So she appealed to the center by saying economists claimed Bernie Sanders promises were crazy and would bankrupt America. But that didn't gain any traction either. After the nomination she was matching or trying to outdo Sanders' pie-in-the-sky rhetoric by promising hundreds of billions for student aid to prepare young people for jobs that don't exist. Public Service Ads at one time ran saying, "Get a good job, get a good education". Then came an explosion of government handouts in the form of student loans. Then, in the bait and switch arrangement, students graduated only to find their jobs shipped overseas as the result of government negotiated trade agreements or the US economy's inability to create new jobs bankrupted by government mandated entitlement programs. Recent graduates found themselves serfs of the IRS with no way to repay the debt delivering pizzas. What would be the way to reform the crisis? Increase capital formation to create new jobs? Not in the Democrat program. As Bernie Sanders proposed, and Hillary adopted, increase public treasury debt so that all young adults can go to college to graduate and find no jobs.
The Clinton dominated Democratic National Committee showed how un-inclusive it is when it rejected out of hand 42 of 45 Sanders nominees for the 75 member convention rules, platform, and credentials committees. Of the 75 members on the 3 committees (25 each), 72 where staffed with Clinton cronies, and 3 with Sanders supporters, under the party's alleged "proportional allocation" methods based upon primary and caucus results.
Despite being under investigation by the FBI for illegal mishandling of classified information during her term as Secretary of State, with the inclusion of Superdelegates Hillary led the field as the convention approached. The Clinton's have amassed $3 billion over 41 years from political donations. The majority of the money — $2 billion — has gone to the Clinton Foundation. Her campaign has also accumulated $6.9 million from fossil fuel donations. Through the Hillary Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee, she funneled $60 million in donations through 33 Democrat state parties.
Clinton promised to put her husband, former President Bill Clinton, "in charge" of fixing the economy; according to the AFL-CIO and the Economic Policy Institute, Bill Clinton along with the Democrat-controlled Congress destroyed 700,000 jobs in America with the passage of the NAFTA agreement.
Socialist Caucus at 2016 DNC
Over 300 Sanders activists attended Democratic Socialists of America’s “Socialist Caucus” on Wednesday afternoon, July 27, 2016. In the audience were over 100 Sanders delegates, including most of DSA's 55 member-delegates; they were joined by Larry Sanders, Senator Sanders’ brother, and the Senator's son, Levi Sanders.
The enthusiastic audience heard from leaders of the two largest unions that backed Sanders. Michael Lighty, political director of National Nurses United (and former DSA national director) analyzed the “transformative,” anti-corporate nature of Sanders’ call for single-payer healthcare and a financial transactions tax to finance free public higher education. Communications Workers of America District One Legislative Director Bob Master argued that a post-Sanders political trend would have to broaden its racial basis and coordinate work around several key racial and economic justice demands.
DSA National Director Maria Svart, El Paso DSA activist and Sanders delegate Ashley Rodriguez, and New York City DSA Co-chair Rahel Biru outlined the role DSA locals play in multi-racial coalitions and electoral campaigns to fight for immigrant rights, affordable housing and democratic public education. Jose LaLuz, DSA vice-chair and veteran labor and Puerto Rican rights activist, brought down the house with an impassioned plea to end United States colonial rule in Puerto Rico.
Maria Svart and Joseph Schwartz, DSA National Political Committee member and chief organizer of the caucus, briefly outlined the NPC's outlook on the election: building a stronger, multi-racial and anti-racist “post-Bernie trend” that can be in opposition to a neoliberal Hillary Rodham Clinton administration on day one. This can be accomplished, in part, by engaging in independent “Dump Trump” work in swing states (e.g., working for down-ballot progressives and engaging in voter registration and voter turnout among anti-Trump, progressive constituencies). In non-contested states, DSA locals can work for down-ballot progressive candidacies and build independent left electoral and social movement capacity.
Numerous participants remarked on social media that the caucus was one of the most substantive meetings at the convention. A score of participants joined DSA on the spot and the DSA table rapidly sold out of its 50 bright red DSA “Continuing the Political Revolution” T-shirts.
- "Shout-outs to all the DSA delegates and volunteers who helped build the caucus. In particular, Tom Gallagher, Penny Schantz, Paul Garver, Harlan Baker, Ashley Rodriguez, Danny [Fetonte] and Barbara Fetonte, Larry Wittner, Rachel Ochs, Rebecca Ryan, Diane Isser and the list goes on..."
Republican Party candidates
A record-breaking total of 17 major individuals formally announced their candidacy for the Republican nomination in the 2016 presidential election. Their first debate was held on Thursday, August 6, on the Fox News Channel, and viewed by a record-breaking audience of 24 million people. As of February 14, 2016, after numerous debates and subsequent to the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary, six candidates remained in the race.
By March 15, half of the delegates will have been allocated among the candidates, including the key "winner take all" states of South Carolina, Florida and Ohio. The remainder of the states holding early primaries allocate their delegates using a proportional scheme, which marginalizes the influence of the state.
To have a candidate's name placed into nomination at the National Convention, the candidate must win a majority of the delegates from at least eight different states.
With Donald Trump's victory in Indiana, and Ted Cruz and John Kasich subsequently suspending their campaign, Trump remained as the only Republican candidate left and became the presumptive GOP nominee. He opposed Hillary Clinton in the general election.
|Donald Trump||Business smart, name recognition, holds some conservative positions. Leads in almost all polls. Has forcefully campaigned on the issues of illegal immigration and international trade.||Celebrity type with a bombastic style that can be a distraction.||Trump won the New Hampshire primary easily, more than doubling the votes of his nearest rival. Won the South Carolina primary, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Kentucky. As of March 7, he enjoys a lead in the polls in Florida and Michigan. He originally announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015.|
Other possible Republican candidates
These individuals expressed interest in running or have been mentioned as possible candidates, which could happen if none of the existing candidates attains a majority of the delegates prior to the Republican National Convention.
|Paul Ryan||Endorsed by former Speaker John Boehner and a proven conservative; ran on 2012 national ticket.||Happy being speaker||Boehner withdrew support and shifted to John Kasich|
|Sarah Palin||Very popular with the conservative base, record of cutting the size of government, expert on energy issues. Already experienced on national ticket.||Thanks to the media, the electorate has already made up their minds about her. May prefer the role of commentator and not run for her and her children's sakes.|
|Condoleezza Rice||Articulate, popular, foreign policy experience, takes the race and gender cards off the table, gave impassioned speech at the RNC, inspiring childhood story.||Pro-choice, ties to Bush administration, never elected to any office, just appointed; left-wing immigration stance, had role leading up to Iraq War, single status will mean she won't have the emotional support of a family for a Presidential run as Laura Bush has said; admired by some conservatives, disliked by others like paleoconservatives and from how Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld have criticized her, she doesn't even have all the neoconservatives wrapped up.||Some conservatives would think her running would be a good idea, others wouldn't. She declined to run in 2008 and 2012, but from the speculation she was going to be Romney's VP, she might this time.|
|John Thune||Senator who defeated Tom Daschle, relatively conservative for a Senator.||Voted for TARP and often votes for other spending bills the leadership pushes, not well known.|
|Susana Martinez||Gave a good speech at the RNC, conservative Governor of a blue state, Hispanic.||Might not be interested, expanded Medicare in her state.|
|Jan Brewer||Former governor of Arizona. If she were to run, would use potent immigration issue as foil to Rubio. Can take its mantle and change debate to pressure other candidates to tack right on the issue. Outspoken critic of Obama.||Expanded Medicare waiver for Obamacare, and is no longer in elective office. Has lost some support from conservatives.|
|Kelly Ayotte||Represents a swing state||Voted in favor of amnesty||If Rubio had been the Presidential nominee, he was likely to make Ayotte his running mate hoping the ticket will appeal to two swing states (Florida and New Hampshire), Hispanics, and women, offsetting Hillary with the last group. Both Rubio and Ayotte have been taken under the wings of McCain and Graham since getting in the Senate.|
|Allen West||Conservative black Congressman from Florida who speaks his mind, some conservative activists insist that he run.||Lost his race for re-election to the House two years after getting voted in.||Has compared his loss to Abraham Lincoln's before he became President in a radio interview.|
|Brian Sandoval||Hispanic, fiscal conservative||Pro-abortion, expanded Medicare in his state, Harry Reid did not seem to mind his performance as Governor.||Sandoval later announced he would not run for President. He is capable of winning Reid's seat for the U.S. Senate instead with Reid's pending retirement.|
Republican candidates who dropped out of the race
|Jeb Bush||Unable to win Florida, has Hispanic wife and kids, multilingual, backing of Karl Rove. Had the backing of most Bush family members, despite the comment from his mother, Barbara, who stated, "We've had enough Bushes" during an April 2013 interview.||Outspokenly supports amnesty and Common Core, neither Tea Partiers or independent voters want a third Bush, told GOP primary voters they wouldn't elect Reagan today.||Bush officially announced his candidacy on June 15, 2015.|
|Rick Perry||Strong record of experience as Governor of Texas. Supports Second Amendment. Before the next election he might see a debating coach. Strong fundraiser. Not expanding Medicare to adjust for Obamacare like some other Governors are doing.||Performed poorly in the last time, is an also-ran without Rick Santorum's likely momentum in a race that will probably also have multiple other Republican Governors, also signed a state version of the DREAM Act and mandated vaccines for schoolgirls.||Perry announced his candidacy on June 4, 2015. Perry became the first candidate to drop out of the race in September 2015.|
|Scott Walker||A once-seeming movement conservative who defeated a recall that was pushed by George Soros and the unions, exhibited conservative determination in passing right-to-work in his state and surviving the relentless union attacks that followed.||AFL-CIO and the other union special interests have him as a top target, but he stood his ground until recently where he's starting to adopt RINO stances on issues, such as refusing to speak out against same-sex marriage in a meaningful way and not taking a strong stance against the Obergefell decision.||Walker formally announced his candidacy on July 13, 2015. To announce dropping out Sept. 21st, 2015.|
|Bobby Jindal||Populist conservative who voiced skepticism about big business, Indian-American, followed Democratic Governor Kathleen Blanco in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, focused on evangelical and energy issues like Rick Perry.||Severely lacking in charisma.||Jindal announced the formation of an exploratory committee on May 18, 2015. Jindal announced his candidacy on June 24, 2015.|
|Lindsey Graham||Moderate Senator from South Carolina. Is pro-military and an advocate for a strong national defense. Good public speaker.||Widely seen as a liberal on immigration issues. Is considered a clone of Senato John McCain in the Senate.||Announced the formation of a presidential exploratory committee in January 2015. Graham announced his candidacy on June 1, 2015.|
|George Pataki||Former governor of a large state.||Very low name-recognition nationally.||Pataki announced his candidacy on May 28, 2015.|
|Mike Huckabee||Former Arkansas governor who ran well in the 2008 primaries, and is particularly popular with evangelicals. He is the strongest candidate against judicial supremacy and the homosexual agenda. Huckabee has kept himself in the public eye for the past six and a half years as the host of a news-and-commentary show on the Fox network.||His record on social issues is rock solid, but some question his record on fiscal issues.||On September 2, 2015, he announced his support for the Christian Kentucky clerk Kim Davis, and telephoned her as other candidates were either ducking the issue, or speaking out against her. Huckabee launched an exploratory committee on April 17, 2015. He announced his candidacy on May 5, 2015.|
|Rand Paul||Son of Ron Paul, voted against GOP establishment's spending compromise bills, advocate for cutting spending, can unite libertarians and conservatives, voted against NDAA. Made waves with historic filibuster against CIA director John Brennan over the Obama administration's claimed authority to use drone strikes against US citizens on American soil.||Some of his father's more hardcore followers think he's a "traitor" for endorsing Mitt Romney in 2012, voted for Chuck Hagel as Defense Secretary. Supported the Supreme Court's liberal wing when it struck down Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act, suggesting he's somewhat supportive of the Homosexual Agenda.||Has criticized Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, and Chris Christie as a candidate might, delivered 2013 Tea Party response to the SOTU, which the news media didn't cover. Announced candidacy on April 7, 2015.|
|Rick Santorum||Strong social conservative base, runner-up in the 2012 primary, by 2016 endorsing RINO-turned-Democrat Arlen Specter will be a distant memory for many because he died in 2012. Strongly opposed to homosexual agenda.||May have been a stalking horse for Romney in the last election, which he'll vehemently deny; in 2016 voters may want a new face to lead the party instead of an also-ran, media portrays as fanatic, voted for Bush's spending to be 'part of the team'.||Has founded an organization called Patriot Voices which may serve as a fulcrum for his campaign. Santorum announced his candidacy on May 27, 2015. Is currently near the bottom of the field of 17 Republican candidates.|
|Chris Christie||Blunt criticism of teacher's unions won conservatives over for about a year, Ann Coulter supported him.||Unprofessional style, abrasive, overweight, praised Obama's Hurricane Sandy efforts only days before the 2012 election, has gotten heat for appointing Sharia judge and having pro-abortion Lieutenant Governor. Not endearing himself to conservatives with his statements on things like gun control.||Dropped out and endorsed Donald Trump.|
|Carly Fiorina||Former CEO, a good track record of attacking liberalism. Has gained support and attention since the first debate. She was widely considered the winner of the preliminary debate held for those not in the Top Ten as rated by the polls.||Failed to win an election as a candidate for Senator, rejected Tea Party support, embraces the establishment GOP.||Her entrance in the 2016 campaign would deny Democrats and Hillary Clinton the image of men vs. a women argument, aka 'war on women'. Fiorina formally launched her campaign for the Republican nomination on May 4, 2014.|
|Ben Carson||Plain-spoken, with common-sense solutions to the country's problems.||Has said states can enact gun control. Much of his time during debates has been spent on humor or general apolitical remarks.||The world-renowned surgeon made waves by skewering Obama's policies at the White House correspondent's dinner. Carson formally announced his candidacy on May 4, 2015, in Detroit, saying ""I'm Ben Carson, and I'm a candidate for president of the United States." Dropped out on March 4, 2016 at CPAC.|
|Marco Rubio||Favorite of Fox News, articulate, Hispanic, able to win key battleground state of Florida since he's from there, was on Romney's shortlist in 2012.||Rubio used to be a Tea Party favorite when he defeated RINO Charlie Crist, but some soured on his actions beginning with his efforts with Chuck Schumer as part of the so-called "Gang of Eight" to enact pro-immigration legislation.||Visited Iowa in December 2012 to speak at Jack Kemp library, delivered GOP response to Obama's 2013 SOTU, put his capital on the line working with seven other Senators on a controversial amnesty plan many conservatives oppose but has now eased away from it. Announced candidacy on April 13, 2015. Won in Minnesota and Puerto Rico. Dropped on out March 15, 2016 after losing the Florida Primary.|
|Ted Cruz||Previously active in the tea-party movement, solid on opposition to Obamacare and gun control. Good debater.||Like Obama, some question as to eligibility. As a first-term Senator, relatively inexperienced. Alienated some due to role in government shutdown.||Bypassed the exploratory committee process and instead made his formal announcement of candidacy on March 23, 2015. Has gained in the polls since the first debate. By March, he'd won in Iowa, Maine, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Alaska.|
|John Kasich||Two-term Ohio Governor, former U.S. Congressman. Popular with establishment types after Jeb Bush's withdrawal from the race.||Expanded Medicare in his state, said the Bible supports Obamacare, D.C. beltway insider, and will not oppose same-sex marriage.||On July 21, 2015, Kasich officially declared his candidacy, stating, "I have decided to run for president of the United States."|
Democrat Party candidates
Announced Democrat candidates
These individuals formally announced their candidacy for the Democrat nomination in the 2016 presidential election.
|Hillary Clinton||Has wanted to be President for decades, has Clinton machine and big money behind her, teflon image helped along by the liberal media, quitting Secretary of State position lets her run, she will have the "sexist" card at her disposal.||Role in Benghazi and decades worth of scandals going back to the 90s, cheerled for the Iraq war, facing corruption charges, feminist. Bill Clinton may be a distraction.||Clinton announced her candidacy on April 12, 2015.|
|Bernie Sanders||Independent that is lockstep with the Democrat Party. Popular among socialists.||As head of the Veterans Affairs Committee, he has done nothing to fix scandals and help veterans. Endorses Obama's policies.||At a press conference on April 30, 2015, Sanders announced that he is running for the Democrat nomination.|
Democrats did not have a choice other than liberal Hillary Clinton. If a competitive race had been allowed by the party bosses and Superdelegates (and it was not), the candidates mentioned below her were considered contenders:
Other possible Democrat candidates
These individuals expressed interest in running or were mentioned as possible candidates.
|Joe Biden||Tries to set image as he's "one of the folks" even though he's a millionaire. He'll have Obama's Chicago machine. Incumbent VPs often receive the party nomination||Very gaffe-prone, VP to an unpopular administration.||Currently yukking it up as Obama's Vice-President and has openly expressed some interest in running. Hasn't talked about running...yet. Should be good seeing how he and Hillary deal with each other on the stage if they both run.|
|Andrew Cuomo||Tried to make himself look like a fiscal conservative, he's part of a political family like Jeb and Hillary, governor of a large state.||Uncompelling, declared intentions to seize guns from lawful gun owners, which he's used executive orders to do.||His late father, the former Governor, said he expected him to run. His gun confiscating executive orders are not sitting well with the American people by and large.|
|Mark Warner||Senator from a swing state with a relatively moderate record compared to others, might try to get points with independents that the other Democrats won't have.||He votes with his party most of the time, voted for gun control even though he claims to be pro-gun.|
|Elizabeth Warren||Popular in Occupy Wall Street and other progressive circles, elected in very competitive Senate race.||Caught lying about being a Native American so she could get affirmative action at Harvard, her very liberal views and rhetoric probably would not have resonated in states less liberal than Massachusetts.||Won election to the Senate in November 2012 against Scott Brown.|
|Al Gore||Former Senator and Vice-President. Represented a conservative leaning Southern state (although as of the 2016 election, it is one of the most Republican states in the nation). Since leaving office, Gore has made a career out of lecturing the world on the dangers of "Climate Change."||Is being talked up as a possible candidate by Democrats worried about the scandals attached to Hillary Clinton.|
Democrat candidates that dropped out of the race
|Lincoln Chafee||Former governor of Rhode Island, former Republican.||Chafee announced his candidacy on June 3, 2015.|
|Jim Webb||Former Virginia Senator and Secretary of the Navy.||Webb's surprise candidacy looks like a public relations stunt by Democrat bosses to make the party look more mainstream than it really is. It is doubtful that this is a serious attempt to win the nomination.||Announced his candidacy July 2, 2015 |
|Martin O'Malley||Former governor of Maryland. Partisan and aggressive liberal.||Martin who? He has low name recognition. Fiercely supports raising taxes and other very liberal stances, although that might help in the primary.||O'Malley announced his candidacy on May 30, 2015.|
Initially in December 2015 there were 17 GOP candidates and all needed to be researched. However, when Donald Trump won New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina the field was significantly whittled. Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Kasich and Carson remained. During the time-frame of December 2015 through April 2016 the NSA's FISA database was being exploited by contractors within the intelligence community doing unauthorized searches.
On Super Tuesday, March 2, 2016, Donald Trump won seven states (VT, AR, VA, GA, AL, TN, MA) it was then clear that Trump was the GOP frontrunner with momentum to become the presumptive nominee. On March 5th, Trump won Kentucky and Louisiana; and on March 8th Trump won Michigan, Mississippi and Hawaii.
Contractor access denied
On March 9, 2016, oversight personnel doing a review of FBI system access were alerted to thousands of unauthorized search queries of specific U.S. persons within the NSA database. NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers was made aware. Subsequently NSA Director Rogers initiated a full compliance review of the system to identify who was doing the searches; and what searches were being conducted.
On April 18, 2016, following the preliminary audit results, Director Rogers shut down all FBI contractor access to the database after he learned FISA-702 “about”(17) and “to/from”(16) search queries were being done without authorization. The NSA database had been continually illegally misused during the Obama administration to conduct political surveillance. It was the discovery of the database exploitation and the removal of access as a surveillance tool that created the Obama operatives initial problem. The system users needed to develop another way to get access. On April 19, 2016, Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s wife, Mary Jacoby, a Hillary Clinton friend going back to Little Rock, visited the White House. Immediately thereafter, the DNC and Clinton campaign hired Fusion GPS, who then hired Christopher Steele.
As FISA Judge Rosemary Collyer later wrote in her report, “many of these non-compliant queries involved the use of the same identifiers over different date ranges.” Put another way: attributes belonging to a specific individual(s) were being targeted and queried, unlawfully. The primary search target, over multiple date ranges, was Donald Trump. There were tens-of-thousands of unauthorized search queries; and as Judge Collyer stated in her report, there is no reason to believe the 85% non compliant rate was any different from the abuse of the NSA database going back to 2012. Judge Collyer wrote: “many of these non-compliant queries involved the use of the same identifiers over different date ranges.” The system users were searching the same phone number, email address, electronic identifier, repeatedly over different dates. Specific persons were being tracked/monitored. Collyer also wrote: “while the government reports it is unable to provide a reliable estimate of” these non lawful searches “since 2012, there is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015 to April 2016 coincided with an unusually high error rate”. That means the 85% unlawful FISA-702(16)(17) database abuse had been happening since 2012. There were more than 10,000 illegal FISA database queries by contractors just between November 2015 to April 2016.
2012 is an important date in this database abuse because a network of specific interests is assembled that also shows up in 2016/2017: Robert Mueller was FBI director in 2012, who was selected by the FBI group to become special prosecutor in 2017. Mueller’ chief-of-staffwas Aaron Zebley, who became one of the lead lawyers on the Mueller team. John Brennan who helped oust Gen. Petraeus was CIA director. James Clapper was DNI. The NSA is inside the Defense Dept. command structure. Ash Carter was Defense Secretary. Brenna Clapper, and Ash Carter tried to get Adm. Rogers fired during the Trump transition after Rogers altered President-elect Trump of the illegal spying. And it was Brennan, Clapper and James Comey who wrote and signed-off-on the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment to impugn President-elect Trump as a Russian asset and then lied about the using of the Steele Dossier as evidence.
Crowdstrike was a known FBI contractor; they were also contracted by the DNC. Shawn Henry was the former head of the FBI office in DC and became the President of Crowdstrike Services; a rather dubious contractor for the government and a politically connected data security and forensic company. Former CBS News anchor Sharyl Attkisson named Shawn Henry as a defendant in her lawsuit against the Obama administration for illegal computer intrusion. Henry also conveniently worked as an NBC News "national security" consultant to push the fake news Trump-Russia collusion narrative. James Comey’s special friend Daniel Richman was an unpaid FBI “special employee” with security access to the database. Nellie Ohr began working for Fusion-GPS on the Trump project in November 2015 and she was a CIA contractor; and it’s entirely likely Glenn Simpson or people within his Fusion-GPS network were also contractors for the intelligence community.
Immediately after NSA flags were raised March 9th; the same intelligence agencies began using confidential human sources (CHS’s) to run into the Trump campaign. By activating intelligence assets like Joseph Mifsud and Stefan Halper the IC (CIA, FBI) and system users had now created an authorized way to continue the same political surveillance operations. When Donald Trump hired Paul Manafort on March 28, 2016, it was a perfect scenario for those doing the surveillance. Manafort was a known entity to the FBI and was previously under investigation. Paul Manafort’s entry into the Trump orbit was perfect for Glenn Simpson to sell his prior research on Manafort as a Trump-Russia collusion script two weeks later.
Fusion GPS was not hired in April 2016 just to research Donald Trump. The Obama intelligence community needed Fusion GPS to give them a plausible justification for already existing surveillance and spy operations. Fusion-GPS gave them that justification and evidence for a FISA warrant with the Steele Dossier. The Obama intelligence community needed Fusion GPS to create a legal albeit ex post facto justification for the pre-existing surveillance and spy operations.
The cover-up: The Steele dossier
The Steele Dossier contained three insurance policy purposes: (1) the cover-story and justification for the pre-existing surveillance operation (protect Obama); and (2) facilitate the FBI counterintelligence operation against the Trump campaign (assist Clinton); and later (3) continue the operation with a special counsel (protect both). That’s why the FBI small group, which transitioned into the Mueller team, were so strongly committed to and defending the formation of the Steele Dossier and its dubious content.
Hillary Clinton lead the Real Clear Politics averages of polls for 101 days straight, from the end of the Democratic National Convention until election eve. The Clinton organization blamed Hillary's loss on the "misogyny" and "bigotry" of the American people, particularly among women.
The Trump campaign
Trump's central campaign theme has been to oppose illegal immigration and free trade, and he enlisted Senator Jeff Sessions as an adviser on this issue. As reported by Breitbart, "Sen. Sessions, Chairman of the Senate’s Immigration Subcommittee, is widely regarded as the gold standard on immigration. Sessions has also become the intellectual thought leader in the Republican Party on appealing to the blue collar voters who have been abandoned by their political leaders."  However, in recent months, Trump has focused more on ISIS and terrorism.
At the final presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Trump on October 19, 2016, Clinton chastised Trump for running a newspaper advertisement in 1987 critical of the Reagan Administration. But Trump persuasively explained that he has always disagreed with Reagan's support of free trade, as many other conservatives disagree with Reagan on this issue.
Trump's tactics of naming and shaming candidates has been proven very effective. He called Jeb Bush "low-energy Jeb" and it stuck. Then came Marco Rubio as "Little Marco". Next came "Lyin' Ted" for Ted Cruz. For the Democrats, he calls Hillary Clinton "Crooked Hillary". He doesn't give Bernie Sanders the same treatment though he has referred to him as a Communist.
- "We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism."
- "I think we have a president who, as a president, is totally incompetent, and he doesn’t know what he’s doing. I think he has no idea what he’s doing. And our country is going to hell."
- "I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."
- "I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors. I don’t care. I’m really rich."
- "Free trade is terrible. Free trade can be wonderful if you have smart people. But we have stupid people."
- "Nobody would be tougher on ISIS than Donald Trump. Nobody. Within our military, I will find the General Patton, or I will find General MacArthur, I will find the right guy."
- "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall."
- "I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct."
- "Becoming the nominee of the party of Abraham Lincoln has been the greatest honor of my life.
General election debate quotes
- "Because you would be in jail." (Trump in response to Clinton saying that it would be a good thing that he "is not in charge of the law in our country")
- "Now she’s blaming the lie on the late great Abraham Lincoln. ...Honest Abe never lied. That’s the good thing. That's the big difference between Abraham Lincoln and you." (Trump in response to Clinton's excuse for having "'a public and private position on certain issues.'")
- "Hillary has experience, but it’s bad experience."
Quotes from Twitter
Somebody said I’m the Ernest Hemingway of 140 characters.
- "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."
- "It’s amazing how people can talk about me but I’m not allowed to talk about them."
- "This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bull**** has got to stop. Our planet is freezing, record low temps, and our GW scientists are stuck in ice."
- "So many 'politically correct' fools in our country. We have to all get back to work and stop wasting time and energy on nonsense!" (August 8, 2015)
- "Notice that illegal immigrants will be given ObamaCare and free college tuition but nothing has been mentioned about our VETERANS #DemDebate" (October 13, 2015)
- "They laughed at me when I said to bomb the ISIS controlled oil fields. Now they are not laughing and doing what I said." (November 13, 2015)
- "President Obama said 'ISIL continues to shrink' in an interview just hours before the horrible attack in Paris. He is just so bad! CHANGE." (November 14, 2015)
- "Refugees from Syria are now pouring into our great country. Who knows who they are - some could be ISIS. Is our president insane?" (November 17, 2015)
- "Eight Syrians were just caught on the southern border trying to get into the U.S. ISIS maybe? I told you so. WE NEED A BIG & BEAUTIFUL WALL!" (November 19, 2015)
- "Hillary said that guns don't keep you safe. If she really believes that she should demand that her heavily armed bodyguards quickly disarm!" (January 3, 2016)
- "I wonder if President Obama would have attended the funeral of Justice Scalia if it were held in a Mosque? Very sad that he did not go!" (February 20, 2016)
- "The organized group of people, many of them thugs, who shut down our First Amendment rights in Chicago, have totally energized America!" (March 12, 2016)
- "Why is it that the horrendous protesters, who scream, curse punch, shut down roads/doors during my RALLIES, are never blamed by media? SAD!" (March 20, 2016)
- "Do you all remember how beautiful and safe a place Brussels was. Not anymore, it is from a different world! U.S. must be vigilant and smart!" (March 22, 2016)
- "For the 1st time in American history, America’s 16,500 border patrol agents have issue[d] a presidential primary endorsement—me! Thank you." (April 1, 2016)
- "[T]he country is going to hell."
- "We have no leader in this country.”
- "Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people."
- "I can tell you I am [the 2012 Obama campaign's] worst nightmare."
- "Obama has no solutions."
The Clinton campaign
- See also: 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign, Ukrainian collusion, Russia collusion hoax, and Clinton donors in the Panama Papers
Unlike Trump, Hillary Clinton carried the baggage of 40 years of personal and political scandal, and recent international foreign policy disasters as Secretary of State. The Democrats and liberal media attempted to compensate by waging an aggressive war of slander and personal attacks on Donald Trump and supporters, labeling every utterance as "racist". In the end the stategy failed, with Trump rallying more African-American votes to his side than any GOP candidate since Eisenhower. Neither did Hispanic voters respond to the Clinton's hate campaign with the final tally falling in its traditional 60%-40% break.
Clinton talking points emphasized the idea that US intelligence, the same people who brought you the WMD debacle, claim Russia and Putin were responsible for the hack of DNC servers which resulted in the firing of Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. This presumably would exonerate anyone connected with the DNC or Clinton campaign from complity in the Murder of Seth Rich.
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails provided by Wikileaks showed clear collusion between Clinton, mainstream media outlets, and the DNC to smear Bernie Sanders. Thousands of hopeful millennials felt betrayed by the Democrat Party. DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced out on the eve of the convention, less than 24 hours after dozens of emails were published by Wikileaks showing her and her staff rigging the primary elections for Hillary Clinton.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has offered $20,000 cash reward for the arrest and conviction of Seth Rich's killer or killers, the alleged whistleblower who provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks and was murdered execution style in early July 2016. Hillary says of Assange in an email, "Can't we just drone this guy?" To silence Assange, Wikileaks internet access was cut by the government of Ecuador after the release of Hillary's private paid speech to Goldman Sachs. Wikileaks Director, Prof. Gavin Macfayden, was found dead the following week. Macfayden's death was the third of a close associate of Assange in 6 months.
The mysterious death of Shawn Lucas, an attorney and process server for a class action lawsuit on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters which alleged fraud and collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign remained unsolved.  Lucas's death has delayed judicial proceedings until after the November 2016 elections. Illegal payments from the DNC to agitators and activists for dirty tricks and other illegal election campaign activity on behalf of Hillary C!inton has also been uncovered.
the insurance policy
Using a series of intermediaries, the DNC and Hillary for America (Clinton campaign) paid a private firm to conduct opposition research on candidate Trump and his ties with Russia. FusionGPS (fusion) is the trade name of a Washington, D.C.-based company that conducts research primarily on behalf of corporate clients. Marc Elias, chair of Perkins Coie's election law practice who represented the DNC and the Clinton campaign, hired Fusion in Spring 2016 and paid Fusion $1 million to conduct opposition research on candidate Trump. Fusion subsequently hired former British Secret Intelligence Service officer Christopher Steele for $160,000 to obtain information on candidate Trump via a Russia-based primary subsource and numerous sub-sub-sources network who were purported to be current and former Russian government officials. The information Steele collected was reported back through a series of memos to Fusion and Perkins Coie. Steele produced sixteen memos, which comprise what has become known as the Steele dossier.
Marc Elias of Perkins Coie recalled personally being briefed by Christopher Steele on his findings during a late September or early October meeting and formed the impression that "the Fusion folks thought it was important that Mr. Steele hear from me directly that I was aware of his work and was appreciative."
The Obama DOJ's illegal FISA warrant on Carter Page was built on an echo chamber of Hillary Clinton's opposition research among journalists, law enforcement and the intelligence community - all reinforcing each other with the manufactured allegations of the Steele dossier. Michael Isikoff’s September 23, 2016 Yahoo News article, provided by Christopher Steele, was used to corroborate the Obama DOJ's evidence to the FISA court, which likewise was provided by Christopher Steele.
FBI paid off
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe was co-chairman of President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign. In that capacity he was a very successful fundraiser. Consequently, when the Clintons left the White House in 2001, he was rewarded with the chairmanship of the Democrat Party. In 2008 he was chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. In May 2016 McAuliffe came under FBI investigation for illegal campaign donations from a Chinese businessman. McAuliffe invited the same man to Hillary Clinton's Washington DC home to meet Hillary. Throughout the email probe when things looked darkest even to loyal Democrats and partisan surrogates, Hillary woukd smuggly reiterated, " I am confident they'll find nothing." The reason became apparent readily enough.
McAuliffe's political-action committee, Common Good VA, donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, who later became deputy director of the FBI. The Virginia Democrat Party, over which McAuliffe exerts considerable control, donated an additional $207,788 worth of support to Dr. McCabe's campaign in the form of mailers, according to the records. That adds up to slightly more than $675,000 to her candidacy from entities either directly under Mr. McAuliffe's control or strongly influenced by him. The figure represents more than a third of all the campaign funds Dr. McCabe raised in the effort. Responding to a Wall Street Journal exposé on the Clinton pay-to-play scandals, FBI issued a press release:
Months after the completion of her campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails.
At the time the Clinton email probe was launched in July 2015, McCabe was running the FBI's Washington, D.C., field office, which provided personnel and resources to the Clinton email probe. At the end of July 2015, McCabe was promoted to FBI headquarters and assumed the No. 3 position at the agency. In February 2016, he became disgraced FBI Director James Comey’s second-in-command. As deputy director, McCabe was part of the executive leadership team overseeing the Clinton email investigation. McCabe was instrumental in supervising Hillary's investigation the subsequently clearing her. Some investigators wanted to combine the McAullife investigation with the investigation into bribery and influence peddling through the Clinton Foundation. Investigators reported McCabe issued a 'stand down' order.
FusionGPS was retained by a law firm to assist with representation of a Russian defendant in a civil forfeiture case arising out of alleged money laundering activities uncovered by the late Sergei Magnitsky (whose name was subsequently given to the U.S. human rights law, the Magnitsky Act). Glenn Simpson acknowledged that the Kremlin's interests in the case were aligned with his client and against the U.S. Government. Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya hired the law firm for which Simpson was working, and that firm retained the services of Russian-American lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin, both of whom attended a meeting at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.
- Main article: Hillary Clinton email scandal
The Office of Secretary of State is on the 7th floor of the State Department building. Security protocols do not allow any outside, non-State Department electronic transmission or listening devices on the 7th floor. Hillary Clinton insisted upon using her own personal Blackberry and refused to use State Department issued equipment and a State Department email account. For four years, when at work in her State Department Office suite, the Secretary of State was incommunicado with anyone she wanted to communicate with, or who needed to communicate with her, whether professional, diplomatic, or personal.
Fortunately for her the job of Secretary of State requires a lot of travelling. The Secretary usually is in the office only once a month when he/she returns to Washington D.C. for a monthly Congressional Oversight hearing. While on the road Hillary used exclusively her personal Blackberry tied to an email account server in her Chappaqua, New York home.
Because of her insistence on using personal equipment, emails from her via the Chappaqua server were put on the State Department's spam block list. Huma Abedin pleaded with her to get an official state.gov email account. Hillary responded saying, "Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible."
It has been established Hillary knew both her Blackberry and Chappaqua server were vulnerable to hackers. After a bureaucratic fight, the State Department accommodated her by disabling some of their security features to allow access from the Chappaqua server.
Criminal investigations of Hillary Clinton fundamentally surround three issues:
- Handling of classified information and government records;
- conflicts of interest with donors and the Clinton Foundation;
- efforts to circumvent the Watergate reform era Freedom of Information Act and openness in government.
The issue of intent was reviewed by the inspector general's offices in the State Department and the U.S. Intelligence Community which referred the case to the FBI for criminal investigation after it was determined the Chappaqua server contained classified information. The Chappaqua server was hacked and sensitive classified information compromised.
When Hillary moved her server to Platte River Networks, it was a further violation of law.
Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Days later FBI Director James Comey closed the investigation. Later it was revealed President Obama communicated with Hillary on the server using a pseudonym, which seemingly implies he was aware of the abuse. As in the Jeffrey Epstein child sex scandal, the FBI whitewashed the investigation.
Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner
Hillary's longtime personal aide, Huma Abedin, was married to New York Congressman Anthony Weiner in a ceremony presided over by former President Bill Clinton. Weiner resigned from Congress in a sexting scandal. In mid 2016, Weiner was involved in yet another sexting scandal involving a 15-year-old girl and came under FBI investigation. His laptop, iPad and cell phone were seized. More than 600,000 State Department emails related to the investigation of Hillary's theft of government property were discovered on his laptop.
Hillary sent an email to Cheryl Mills on August 19, 2011 featuring the text of an article entitled Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?
The article was about how people in positions of power and influence can suffer from “decision fatigue” that causes them to be “low on mental energy” and prompts the sufferer to “become reckless” and “act impulsively”.
The article also explains how “decision fatigue” could explain why “ordinarily sensible people get angry at colleagues.” Hillary added, “Wow that is spooky descriptive."
Huma Abedin sent an email on January 4, 2013 about Hillary's "life threatening" Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis (CVST). CVST is the presence of acute thrombosis (a blood clot) in the dural venous sinuses, which drain blood from the brain. Symptoms may include headaches, seizures, abnormal vision and any of the symptoms of stroke, such as weakness of the face and limbs on one side of the body.
Cavernous sinus thrombosis is a very rare, life-threatening condition that can affect adults and children.
In cavernous sinus thrombosis, a blood clot blocks a vein that runs through a hollow space underneath the brain and behind the eye sockets. These veins carry blood from the face and head back to the heart. The cause of cavernous sinus thrombosis is usually an infection. But other factors may play a role.Cavernous sinus thrombosis is a serious condition. It causes death in up to 30% of cases.
The Clintons' racist record
Hillary Clinton is known for her cynical manipulation of Black voters and pandering to "white working class, hard-working white" nativist sentiment. Reminiscent of her famous "bring them to heel" speech, while discussing police shootings Hillary said, "We have got to rein in what is absolutely inexplicable" without bothering to explain what is inexplicable.
Hillary's racism runs deep. The night Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Congressional seat in 1974 and disappointing their immediate personal ambitions, Hillary blamed the loss on campaign manager Paul Fray. "She called me everything but a white man," Fray explained to the BBC. Tensions escalated. Then she called him a "F***ing Jew bastard." The Clintons of course deny it but five separate surviving witnesses corroborate each other in detail. The incident was first reported in a book published by Harper Collins in 2000 entitled, State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton.
The Clintons called Jesse Jackson that "Goddamn n****r" behind his back. Jackson refused to release his delegates in 1984 to Gary Hart, Clinton's old boss from the McGovern campaign of 1972. Jackson, the first African-American to win states in a major party primary, questioned the disparity between his vote total and delegate count, but even Hart sided with the DNC's rigging the primary rules. In 1988 Jackson selected Ron Brown as his chief negotiator at the 1988 Democratic National Convention. Brown went on to serve as DNC Chairman and Commerce Secretary until he died in a plane crash.
The Democratic Leadership Council (DLC) was a racist organization formed by remnants of the McGovern and Hart campaigns - less the Rainbow Coalition. By 1992 it had taken over the DNC. Democrat strategists sought to distance themselves from the civil rights movement and begin pushing the "centrist" candidacy of Bill Clinton.
That fact that 30 year old allegations of sexual assault and improprieties are hurled at Bill Cosby with a devastating effect on his life and career while Bill Clinton is held up as a paragon of manhood and public service by the liberal media and judicial system is a testament of the bigotry and racism of the liberal media and their supporters. Rumors persist that the Clintons have effectively blackmailed Barack Obama to drop the email investigation and for his active support in the 2016 presidential campaign.
Black lives don't matter
On the eve of the New Hampshire primary in 1992, Bill Clinton took off from the campaign trail to sign the death warrant and oversee the execution of a retarded black man, Ricky Ray Rector. Recktor, who had been lobotomized, was mentally incompetent and unable to understand the charges against him.  "It was like executing a child," the prison chaplain said. Hillary, the master strategist of the Clinton's rise, fearing the Willie Horton syndrome which torpedoed Michael Dukakis in 1988 and the 'monkey business' which destroyed Gary Hart as well, still defended the execution in 2016.
Hillary was at his side when Bill Clinton raised mandatory sentencing guidelines which disproportionately sent Blacks to prison, giving the United States the highest mass incarceration rate in the world. The Clinton's championed the "three strikes you're out" law, passed a crime bill that created dozens of new federal capital crimes, mandated life sentences for some three-time offenders, and authorized more than $16 billion for more state prisons. By the time the Clintons left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Human Rights Watch reported that in seven states, African Americans constituted 80 to 90 percent of all drug offenders even though they were no more likely than whites to use or sell illegal drugs. Prison admissions for drug offenses reached a level in 2000 for African Americans more than 26 times the level they had been under Ronald Reagan.
In late 2015, while several American cities smoldered in riots over police shootings, Hillary Clinton had several prison industry lobbyists working as fundraisers on her campaign. The fundraiser-lobbyists worked for the Corrections Corporation of America and Geo Group, which also run most of the immigrant detention centers.
Racial profiling of Hispanics
The Clintons instituted racial profiling of Latinos as drug dealers in 1988. Specifically, the troopers were authorized to stop and search cars driven by Hispanics, especially those with Texas license plates. Again, the Clintons' Criminal Apprehension Program was challenged in federal court and ruled unconstitutional. But the program went on anyway with further destruction of civil liberties when the Clintons authorized state troopers to stop and search any car regardless of race.
Roberto Garcia de Posada, executive director of the Hispanic Business Roundtable, cited the fact that Clinton was "a strong supporter of racial profiling against Hispanics," and that they do not have "the moral authority to lead a national campaign on this issue." The Clintons need to "apologize to all those Hispanics who suffered this 'morally indefensible' practice".
A Black Lives Matter activist confronted Hillary Clinton in 2016 about the Clintons' history of racism. In January 2016 Salon published an article on the dirty little secret among the liberal intelligentsia no one wants to talk about: The Clintons' rise and success has been based on stoking racial fears. Stan Greenberg conducted the focus groups that dictated the Clinton's daily buzzwords and talking points to provide the fodder and fuel the Clinton's lived and died on. Greenberg's work produced results claiming the Democrat Party was too identified with Jesse Jackson and minorities to speak for 'average Americans' and it needed to appeal to white working class swing voters.
Perhaps nothing reveals the cold, cruel, calculated and hateful divisiveness in the heart of the woman than her comment to Sam Donaldson on ABC's Prime Time Live that Gennifer Flowers was the daughter of Willie Horton. Intended as a throwaway line, with all the facts in now - that it was a lie and she knew it was a lie - we see the cynical manipulation of people, particularly those in the civil rights and women's movements, and her incipient predations.
In 1992 for the first time in nearly half a century the party platform made no mention of redressing racial injustice. Through triangulation and a policy of "get tough on crime", the Clintons sought to repudiate and distance themselves from the Democrat Party's commitment to the struggles of African-Americans. The Clintons formulated a crime bill purportedly to 'put 100,000 new cops on the street'. Hillary became one of the chief spokespersons referring to black teens as dogs.
|“||They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way but first we have to bring them to heel.||”|
In the 2008 presidential primaries, the Clintons were back at it: fostering racial fear and paranoia, which by now seemed to be the regular program of the Democratic Leadership Council. They tried to marginalize Obama as the black candidate with comparisons to Jesse Jackson emphasizing Hillary's 'wide appeal': "Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again", Hillary told USA Today. She mocked and ridiculed Obama's fitness to lead on his no first strike nuclear pledge saying, "I don't believe that any president should make any blanket statements with respect to the use or nonuse of nuclear weapons," whereas two months earlier she promised to nuke Iran. She stayed in the race even after it became apparent she lost, according to her, only because Obama might be assassinated.
As heir to the New Deal tradition and key to the New England donor base, Senator Ted Kennedy's blessing on the candidate for the 2008 Democrat presidential nomination was vital. The Clintons also were seeking bona fides among liberals and the civil rights movement. Clinton said of Obama, "that boy would have been carrying our bags and getting us coffee a few years ago". Kennedy was offended by Clinton's racism and refused to give Hillary the endorsement.
In 2010, Bill Clinton, through the Clinton Foundation, worked for the release of 10 adults who had been arrested transporting 33 Haitian children abducted from their families across the border to the Dominican Republic.
African sex slaves
Again, this advocate of women and children's rights was asked repeatedly in 2011 to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization after the group bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja. Secretary Clinton's State Department refused, despite requests coming from the U.S. Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and numerous Senators and Congressmen. In May 2012, Justice Department official Lisa Monaco wrote to the State Department to urge Clinton to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. The following month, Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said that Boko Haram provided a "safe haven" for al Qaeda in the Maghreb (al Qaeda in North Africa) and was likely sharing explosives and funds with the group.
The American counterterrorism agencies were asking for the legal authority to begin countering Boko Haram. Boko Haram is now an Islamic State province but at the time it held allegiance to al Qaeda. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at the behest of French and British corporate interests was in negotiation with several al Qaeda affiliates - al Qaeda in the Maghreb, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, and Ansar al Shariah - to destabilize Muammar Gaddafi in Libya at the time and didn't want to antagonize or alienate her allies.
- See also: Black problem
"Justice Department has replaced the New York team of agents and lawyers investigating the death of Eric Garner, officials said, a highly unusual shake-up that could jump-start the long-stalled case and put the government back on track to seek criminal charges."Garner was a black man arrested for selling cigarettes who died from a chokehold while in police custody in 2014. To kill speculation about reopening Hillary Clinton's email investigation, the New York FBI and Eastern District of New York (EDNY) prosecutors were threatened by Lynch to drop the Weiner laptop matter and concede the Clinton email investigation to Washington, or else the DOJ Civil Rights Division would be used as leverage against the New York Police Department (who work closely with NY FBI and EDNY) to re-open the Eric Garner case. Lynch had the Southern District of New York (SDNY) US Attorney Preet Bharara on stand by as the enforcer. The OIG reports on October 26,
"McCabe and the New York Assistant Director in Charge (NY-ADIC) participated in what McCabe described as “a hastily convened conference call with the Attorney General [Loretta Lynch] who delivered the same message to us” about leaks, with specific focus being on leaks regarding the high-profile investigation by FBI’s New York Field Office into the death of Eric Garner. McCabe told us that he “never heard her use more forceful language.” NY-ADIC confirmed that the participants got “ripped by the AG on leaks.”
McCabe told the OIG that he proposed that the Clinton email team meet with Comey the following day after the conference call between the NYO and SDNY. Meantime the daughter of Eric Garner criticized the Clinton campaign over a John Podesta email about her father's death ("we know we have an Eric Garner problem").
Clinton attacks on women
Slandering assault victims
In George Stephanopoulos's memoirs of the Clinton 'War Room', a war waged by the Clinton machine and surrogates against fellow citizens with as much vitriol and hate as against any foreign oppressor...
..."We have to destroy her story," Mrs. Clinton said of one of the first women to come forward during her husband's first presidential campaign, Connie Hamzy, in 1991.
In January 2016, Esquire magazine reported on a gathering in the fashionable Upper East Side apartment of the chief executive of HBO. Several conflicted past and present Clinton surrogates discussed how...
...the Clintons and their allies discredited women who said they had had sexual encounters with, or been sexually assaulted by former President Bill Clinton.
The conversation, relayed by several people with knowledge of the discussion who would speak about it only anonymously, captures the deeper debate unfolding among liberal-leaning women about how to reconcile Mrs. Clinton's leadership on women's issues with her past involvement in her husband's efforts to fend off accusations of sexual misconduct.
The conundrum these conflicted Clinton surrogates face is how to explain their own past participation in sliming and vilifying women who came forward with accusations against the President of the United States with a history of untoward, and even violent, sexual misconduct to a generation of Millennials unfamiliar with the brazen history of the pair:
Even some Democrats who participated in the effort to discredit the women acknowledge privately that today, when Mrs. Clinton and other women have pleaded with the authorities on college campuses and in workplaces to take any allegation of sexual assault and sexual harassment seriously, such a campaign to attack the women's character would be unacceptable.
But such a public campaign of abuse and ridicule of the victim was acceptable under the Clintons, by Clinton media and Hollywood surrogates. And virtually all historical and inside eyewitness accounts, dating back to Arkansas and the White House years, point to Hillary Clinton as the source who made it a mission.
Intimidation and blackmail
|“||When Hillary hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the woman who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop, but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these women to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality that I hold against her and I continue to.||”|
One of the more abhorrent aspects of Hillary Clinton's personality is a well documented pattern by multiple Clinton confidants and advisors of intimidation and blackmail toward female victims of Mr. Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct. Mrs. Clinton is accredited with introducing the sexist pejorative, 'bimbo', into the American political lexicon to disparage victims of sexual assault by the rich and powerful. The politicalinsider.com identified the problem,
One of the most incredible things about Hillary Clinton running for President is that there is an extraordinary long list of scandals that younger voters have never heard of. Just trying to keep up with the multiple decades of corruption and criminal activity of Bill and Hillary Clinton which happened long before the recent email scandal is overwhelming.
The New York Times noted before the 2016 primary election season began that the ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, and Hillary Clinton certainly was not, by any account, a victim, or a victim of her husband's faithlessness. In the recent book, The Clinton's War on Women, the authors cite a sociological phenomena known as elite deviance in a society where the elites no longer believe the rules apply to them and their behavior is justified and facilitated by a cadre of sycophants, apologists, supporters, and surrogates collectively known as the Clinton smear machine.
To locate, stalk, harass, and intimidate the women, Betsy Wright was put in charge of the operation. According to Carl Bernstein, "Betsy's operation became known as 'The Defense Department', and Wright was sometimes known as the 'secretary of defense'" For this Jack Palladino, Terry Lenzner, Ivan Duda, Jerry Parks, Anthony Pellicano, and others were employed.
To silence the women, all sorts of threats and intimidation were common, such as murdering the family pet on the doorstep or blatant cowardly threats against the lives of their children. Pornographer impresario Larry Flynt was called to boot a $1,000,000 reward to anybody to come forward with sexual innuendo, whether true or not, to attack Clinton's enemies with.
Hillary's obsession with sexual blackmail is not limited to compromising and silencing disgruntled mistresses or women Bill Clinton assaulted, it became a ready tool against political opponents as well. Hillary Rodham Clinton has an obsession with digging up dirt and negative information on opponents. As Hillary's emails reveal, she often spent more time studying domestic critics views of her activities than the actual job of secretary of state. A new generation of millennials is becoming familiar with the term, "oppo", which is the first step in blackmailing and silencing media critics or candidates for public office. The Clintons have raised it from muckraking and dirty tricksto a high art form.
To political opponents and the women, Clinton surrogates routinely use the material, truth not being a factor, dug up by Hillary's investigators to slime anyone publicly who would not fall into line. A recent lawsuit filed just days after it became evident Trump was considering using the case of Joe Epstein in the election is intended to neutralize criticism. And the surrogates relish their jobs. Indeed, many Clinton supporters believe this is the essence of politics — slander, defamation, and demonization of living human beings — not formulation or discussion of public policy.
In what perhaps may or may not be a Freudian slip Hillary Clinton titled her last book, Hard Choices.
Most cited by name in this section of assault victims are of women who have spoken about the crimes they've suffered, although some have been intimidated into silence after going public. Others remain fearful to come forward.
- In 1972, a twenty-two-year-old woman told Yale University's campus police that she was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, and although no charges were filed, a retired policeman confirmed the incident to Capitol Hill Blue. The woman herself was also tracked down and confirmed it, though she elected to stay anonymous.
- In 1974 a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference, groping her and forcing his hand inside her blouse. Although she complained to her faculty advisor, who confronted Clinton, the complaint again failed to go anywhere. The student left the school shortly after the incident, and more recently confirmed the incident. Several former students also confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and also said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students.
- Arkansas state troopers assigned to protect Clinton have knowledge of at least seven other complaints from women who said Clinton forced himself on them sexually or attempted to do so.
- A Little Rock legal secretary named Carolyn Moffet claimed that in 1979, she met the governor at a political fundraiser and shortly afterward received an invitation to meet him in a hotel room. She was escorted there by a state trooper. When she arrived he was sitting on a couch wearing an undershirt and nothing else, and angrily assaulted her. She was able to escape before being raped. Moffet received threatening phone calls. “He said that people who crossed the governor usually regretted it and that if I knew what was good for me I’d forget that it ever happened...I haven’t forgotten it. You don’t forget crude men like that.”
- Elizabeth Ward Gracen, a former Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982 told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Clinton media surrogates publicly hype and boast of Clinton's manliness and machismo for his sexual conquest of Miss America.
- An Arkansas state employee named Paula Corbin filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after she said the governor exposed himself and demanded sex in a Little Rock hotel room. President Clinton finally settled the case with Paula Corbin in 1998 with an $850,000 cash payment.
- Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser said Clinton invited her to his hotel room when he was in Washington in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas state trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was alright. Then, she said, Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. ‘’My husband and children deserve better than that..I wasn’t raped, but I was trapped in a hotel room for a brief moment by a boorish man...I got away. He tried calling me several times after that, but I didn’t take his phone calls. Then he stopped. I guess he moved on.” She said she learned other women had similar stories during Clinton's 1992 presidential run. She has since married and left Washington and retreated from public view.
- Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's campaign plane in 1992, reported that he exposed himself to her, groped her, and made explicit sexual remarks. A video filmed on board the plane by ABC News showed an obviously drunken Clinton with his hand on intimate parts of another young flight attendant. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.
- Kathleen Willey was a volunteer at the White House when Clinton grabbed her, fondled her, and pressed her hand against himself during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House–directed smear campaign after she went public. In 1998, just before Willey was to testify in the Paula Jones trial, Willey had a disturbing encounter where she was approached by a jogger near her home. The complete stranger asked her menacing questions about her children, naming them by name. According to Willey, "I'll never forget that look in his eyes . . . He just looked at me and he said, 'You're just not getting the message, are you?'" On Hardball in 1999, MSNBC host Chris Matthews identified the mysterious jogger as Cody Shearer.
- The other encounters were confirmed with more than 30 interviews with retired Arkansas state employees, former state troopers and former Yale and University of Arkansas students. Like others, they refused to go public because of fears of retaliation from the Clinton White House and smear machine.
- Peter Baker in The Breach: Inside the Impeachment and Trial of William Jefferson Clinton, which the Washington Post describes as the definitive account of the impeachment saga, reported that in the files of the independent prosecutor lawyers had collected the names of 21 different women. Baker noted
“One woman was alleged to have been asked by Clinton to give him oral sex in a car while he was the state attorney general (a claim she denied). A former Arkansas state employee said that during a presentation, then-Governor Clinton walked behind her and rubbed his pelvis up against her repeatedly. A woman identified as a third cousin of Clinton’s supposedly told her drug counselor during treatment in Arkansas that she was abused by Clinton when she was baby-sitting at the Governor’s Mansion in Little Rock.”
On November 21, 2014, columnist Joan Vennochi of the a Boston Globe wrote, “Rape allegations hurt Bill Cosby but sail past Bill Clinton.”
“Power—who has it, who doesn’t, and how it can for years insulate the holder of it—is the common thread between Cosby, Clinton, and their accusers,” Vennochi wrote. Clinton apologists, surrogates, sycophants, and spin-meisters srgur their public policies are more important than his private failings.
“Meanwhile, the Clinton spin machine did its best to portray his accusers as ‘nuts or sluts,’ ...against women who dare to hold men accountable for their actions,” Vennochi wrote.
Defends a pedophile
The next job after the Children's Defense Fund the self-described "defender of children" handled was the case of a 41-year-old man who raped a 12-year-old girl. The rapist was facing 30 years to life in prison, but Hillary plea bargained down to time served - two months in county jail - by attacking the victim who was too young to testify in a court of law to defend herself.
In court documents Hillary wrote to the judge about the young victim as:
|“||emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing...children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents in disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to exaggerate behavior.||”|
In 2006 the victim, now an adult heard for the first time Hillary Clinton laughing about her victory in the case. The victim spoke out,
|“||Hillary Clinton took me through hell. ...You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing. ... she lied like a dog on me. I think she was trying to do whatever she could do to make herself look good...||”|
Mrs. Clinton knew the child rapist to be guilty, and joked about it. Clinton mainstream surrogates, apologists, and sycophants spin the episode to prove how "tough minded", "dedicated", and "fair" she is.
In 2014 Hillary Clinton again lied about the case claiming she asked to be relieved.
When the Clintons left the White House in 2001, Bill became a friend and business associate with a character known in the media as "the billionaire pervert". His new friend is involved in a child sex trafficking ring. He is a registered sex offender for sex crimes involving children.
Clinton's pedophile friend and associate, Jeffrey 'Joe' Epstein, is a donor to the Clinton Foundation. He began making donations shortly after his arrest on child sex charges. Epstein received a relatively light sentence in view of the charges against him. Jeffrey Epstein settled lawsuits with 33 of his child victims. Other suits are still pending. Epstein is said to have provided minor girls for Prince Andrew. When the Palm Beach Florida police seized Epstein's contact book, 21 different phone numbers and email addresses for Clinton machine operatives were discovered, including the personal cell number for Bill Clinton, and numbers for Bill's flunky Doug Band and Hillary's flunky Cheryl Mills.
Epstein owns property in Manhattan, Palm Beach and the Virgin Islands where the child molestation acts are said to have taken place. Seized flight logs in the investigation reveal Clinton flew on Epstein's private plane 18 times. It has been established some of these flights were to Epstein's Virgin Islands retreat. A woman who victims name as procurring underage girls is a donor to the Hiilary Clinton Presidential campaign and attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding in 2010.
In 2007 former Whitewater prosecutor Ken Starr, whom critics accuse of whitewashing the Vince Foster investigation, defended Epstein from a second conviction of having sex with a 14 year old minor. Starr was forced out of his position as president of Baylor University in May 2016 for mishandling another sex scandal.
Sycophants and surrogates
The London Telegraph, for example, refers to [redacted] revelations into the Goldwater girl's "high mind". As the young woman at Wellesley College considered which of a "smorgasbord of personalities" she wanted to be, she asked him, "Can you be a misanthrope and still love or enjoy some individuals?". A misanthrope - a hater of humanity, is opposite of a philanthrope - a lover of humanity. But it also can be understood in a sexual sense; a misogynist is a woman-hater, and a misanthrope is a man-hater. Whatever its meaning, a college sophomore ought to understand it refers to an antisocial personality.
David Maraniss, while promoting a book based upon personal interviews during the Clinton's first term, broached the subject of the Clintons remaining active in electoral politics beyond Mr. Clinton's presidency. Maraniss speculated one or the other, or both, would run for the Senate. Maraniss's book was entitled First in His Class, a euphemistic title offensive to baby boomers. Clinton was not first in class, his schoolmate Vince Foster was, who ended up dead before being able to deliver Rose Law Firm and Waterwater records to investigators. Clinton was thrown out of his class at Oxford for a reported rape of a 19 year old.
Impeachment made it improbable for Mr. Clinton to run for the Senate, but when Hillary declared her candidacy for the Senate from New York in 2000, it was an open secret their ambitions were for the White House again in 2008. Hillary was declared "inevitable" by media surrogates and supporters. By 2007 when Barack Obama publicly cited published reports the Clintons made a secret pact with each other in the early 1970s to further each other's careers with their eyes set on the White House, Clinton surrogates such as Media Matters went to work smearing and attacking Barack Obama.
Hours before the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, radio personality Michael Savage was abruptly cutoff in midstream on air from his 400 nationwide affiliates when he began discussing Hillary's obvious failing health.
Google has more or less destroyed its reputation for integrity in generating non-biased search engine results among intellectuals of the tech-savvy millennial generation. On numerous occasions Google has been caught red-handed manipulating autocomplete search engine results to favor Hillary Clinton. Autocomplete returns the most popular trending search queries.  Only a few examples are outlined in this section.
When a user types in Hillary Clinton cri to query about the criminal investigation into Mrs. Clinton for example, the Google results do not match at all popular trends on all other major search engines.
Supporters of Bernie Sanders complained throughout the 2016 primary season Google had inflated Hillary's delegate count by adding unelected Superdelegates who by rule were to remain unpledged until the convention. Some in late primary states considered this a form of voter suppression.
In an article entitled How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election in August 2015 Politico warned Google "can easily shift the voting preferences of undecided voters by 20 percent or more—up to 80 percent in some demographic groups—with virtually no one knowing they are being manipulated... In the United States, half of our presidential elections have been won by margins under 7.6 percent".
Billionaire Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google's parent company Alphabet funded a startup company called The Groundwork to ensure Hillary has the engineering talent needed to win the election. Schmidt and Google are both donors to the Clinton Foundation.
When Googling, Hillary Clinton's he-
- Hillary Clinton's headquarters
- Hillary Clinton's health plan
- Hillary Clinton's healthcare plan
Search results on Bing return the suggestions
- Hillary Clinton's health
- Hillary Clinton's health issues
- Hillary Clinton's health and weight
Search results on Yahoo return the suggestions
- Hillary Clinton's health problems
- Hillary Clinton's health
- Hillary Clinton's health issues
During Erin Burnett's broadcast CNN maliciously slandered Donald Trump with the claim he advocated racial profiling when in fact he has not. A review of the transcript shows that Trump never used the phrase in his comments on terrorism and immigration. CNN ran headlines reporting that the GOP presidential nominee spoke of using "racial profiling" to stop terrorism. Trump spoke of “profiling," as Israel does. CNN added the word "racial". CNN likewise edited out a key portion of Hillary Clinton's statement days earlier after the terror attacks in New York and New Jersey.
CNN had gone on air with doctored, altered images of tweets from Donald Trump editing out the wording of Trump's messages critical of Hillary Clinton asking for the release of her medical records.
CNN abruptly cancelled the highly successful Dr. Drew show when Dr. Drew expressed concern on air about Hillary's health and the care and treatment she's been receiving from Dr. Lisa Bardack for post-concussion syndrome. In 2012, when Hillary got a "cracked head" (her words per her email) a blood clot, or thrombosis, was formed inside her skull. Hillary was not hospitalized, according to CNN's reporting at the time. Dr. Drew criticized the use of outdated bloodthinners her physician prescribes. Dr. Drew was threatened and harassed after his comments and CNN demanded he retract them. When he refused, he was fired.
CNN became increasingly deranged in its frothing hatred, alleging Pepe the Frog to be a symbol of white nationalism. CNN's relationship with the Clinton campaign machine reversed itself: rather than the campaign machine write talking points for the news network, the news network now was writing talking points for the campaign. Having sown the seeds of hate and violence, CNN blamed the victims of terrorism for CNN's own blithering hate when the Republican headquarters in North Carolina was firebombed.
CNN forced journalist Amber Lyon to kill stories. Lyon had prepared a documentary about Bahrain's bloody uprising during Hillary's ill-advised "Arab Spring" the network quashed at the behest of Hillary's State Department.
In June 2016 after Donald Trump had secured the Republican nomination, Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank proposed a "media blackout" after alleging that eight top news outlets gave Trump the equivalent of $55 million of free advertising, about two-thirds of it being positive. Taken as a whole, Milbank reported, coverage was worth $2 billion and amounted to a "huge in-kind contribution to Trump." Milbank adopted a conspiratorial tone, proposing "[n]o more live, wall-to-wall coverage of Trump’s rallies and events."
Milbank supported Hillary's use of the term, "deplorables", to describe American citizens and voters.
Dana Milbank is a member of the Skull and Bones Society. Paranoid extreme leftists consider Yale's Skull and Bones Society as an entry point for elitists into the New World Order and the Illuminati. New World Order conspiracy kooks are known for their racist and anti-Semitic sentiments.
Reuters and CBS
The live feed of a Trump rally at an African-American church in Detroit was blacked out in the midst of Trump receiving the blessing and presentation of a Jewish prayer shawl from the senior black pastor. A hot mic captured the camera team ordering a blackout. Reuters was widely criticized for cutting the news feed. Typically, one news organization sets up a camera at a crowded event where space is limited and all broadcast organizations share the video feed. When the camera was cut, the blackout was universal. Reuters denied they issued the blackout and blamed CBS. CBS denied to comment but attacked the Trump campaign.
Trump received a standing ovation from members of the black church after his moving speech on the importance of the black faith community in American life.
The issue was so widely reported Vladimir Putin asked Barack Obama about it at the G20 Summit in Beijing in early September 2016. Putin has been accused by Western reporters of impeding the campaigns of opposition challengers and murder of journalists critical of him. Obama is reported to have given Putin no answer.
Pay to play
- Main article : Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest
Clinton's critics claim that the sudden rise in the Clinton's net worth following their departure from the White House in 2001 was as a result of trading access for money.
Rosatom-Uranium One deal
In 'resetting' relations with Russia, Secretary Clinton gave approval to a deal that allowed a Russian government enterprise to control one-fifth of all uranium producing capacity in the United States. Rosatom, the Russian company, acquired Uranium One, a Utah mining company owned by a Canadian firm and run by Frank Giustra (pron. Ju-stra). Giustra is a member of the Clinton Foundation Board. The transaction required Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's approval. Giustra then donated over $130 million to the Clinton family non-profit foundation.
Rosatom is the 21st century free market inheritor of the Soviet system's command and control predecessor agency which operated the Chernobyl reactor. In the era of global corporate competition, Rosatom has taken the Soviet-style model of design, construction, and operation of nuclear power plants on the road for export. Rosatom does not just build power plants for anyone with the cash willing to pay, it can operate the plant with continuing contracts using its own technicians and employees. This includes supplying reactor grade plutonium and the more problematic and environmentally hazardous disposal of spent fuel rods. Syrian president Bashar al-Assad in May 2010 discussed with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev the possibility of Rosatom building nuclear power plants in Syria. In its report on Rosatom, Greenpeace International cites cost-cutting and an historical culture of corruption as causes of concern. Russia has now achieved near monopoly control globally in uranium enrichment for the worlds nuclear plants.
Rosatom builds more nuclear power plants worldwide than anyone else, with projects currently underway in China, Vietnam, India, and Turkey. Rosatom built Iran’s nuclear reactor in Bushehr. With the purchase of Uranium One, Rosatom also bought uranium exploration rights in Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. Uranium is the only fuel right now that can reliably produce large amounts of electricity without the release of greenhouse gases and other hydrocarbon pollutants. And under Russian law, contaminated waste must be returned to the country of origin.
According to the New York Times money began flowing into the Foundation before the transaction was complete.
Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.
Toxicolgical agents for Bahrain
Emails reveal after the Kingdom of Bahrain donated $150,000 directly to the Clinton Foundation, plus another $32 million to the Clinton Global Initiative, Hillary approved $630 million worth of direct arms sales to Bahrain's military, which included $700,000 for toxicological agents which were then used against the Gulf State's nation's own people, including women protestors demonstrating for women's rights.
Blackwater is a private company that provides support services, including security, to the federal government, particularly in war zones. Five Blackwater guards were indicted by a U.S. grand jury on manslaughter and weapons charges stemming from a 2007 incident in Baghdad in which 17 Iraqis died. There was a huge public outcry not to renew Blackwater's contract. A donation of $10,000 to $25,000 was reported in late 2008; the State Department awarded a contract with a Blackwater subsidiary shortly after Sec. Clinton took office.
Laureate International Universities. Between 2010 and 2014 while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, Bill Clinton made $16.5 million for his role as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company which operates in 30 countries. The State Department funneled $55 million in grants during Hillary Clinton's tenure to groups associated with Laureate's founder, Douglas Becker. The International Youth Federation, an organization connected to Laureate chairman Douglas Becker, received USAID funding. Becker is a major donor to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. In her first year as Secretary of State, Hillary is quoted as directly asking that Laureate be included in a high-profile policy dinner — just months before the lucrative contract was given to Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton references in an email “Laureate Universities, started by Doug Becker who Bill likes a lot". “It’s a for-profit model that should be represented,” she wrote in the August 2009 email.
For-profit colleges have been criticized by education experts for low graduation rates and do little more than saddle students with insurmountable debt. In the case of Laureate, the scam has been spread to no less than 30 countries.
Rilin Enterprises, a Chinese firm run by Wang Wenliang, a member of the Chinese parliament with close security and intelligence connections to the Chinese government, has donated $2 million. After a meeting between Mr. Wenliang and former DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe in Hillary's Washington, D.C. home, McAuliffe has come under FBI investigation as well.
Raj Fernando was appointed a seat on the State Department's International Security Advisory Board with a $250,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation. Fernando has no known association with the U.S. Intelligence Community nor expertise in national security affairs. Fernando also served as a 2016 unelected Superdelegate for Hillary Clinton to the Democratic Convention.
Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), one of the world's largest, was fined $780,000,000 in February 2009 in a U.S. Federal Court on charges it helped thousands of Americans evade taxes. The Department of Justice and the IRS were the lead agencies in the UBS investigation. After Sec. Clinton intervened, donations to the Clinton Foundation increased tenfold from $60,000 to $600,000. Additionally, Bill Clinton collected $1.5 million in speaking fees from UBS.
In late 2012 Hillary was reported to have suffered a concussion. Initial reports suggested it occurred after a "fainting" spell; other reports stated she suffered the concussion on board a C-12 Huron military aircraft which skidded off the runaway while in Iran to jumpstart negotiations on sanctions and the nuke deal. The crash occurred on or about 8 December 2012; Hillary had a public "fainting" spell on 15 December 2012 which then led to reports she suffered a concussion. Reports say she was not hospitalized at that time. In a 24 December email she refers to having a "cracked head."
Significant concerns have arose in late summer 2016 about Hillary Clinton's mental and neurological fitness. The Clintons have never complied with requests to disclose their medical records, which has led to widespread speculation among experts and laymen about both Clinton's health based on observation and what has been reported. In December 2011, a series of emails were passed between the staff and Hillary in which she inquired about the prescription medication, Provigil, which suggests Parkinson's disease.
On the 2016 campaign trail it was obvious Hillary had trouble walking and keeping her balance. Other unusual occurrences in public medical experts described as a combination of brain freezes, blackouts, seizures or symptoms of post traumatic brain injury. Even while Secretary, Hillary began missing a series of important meetings, which included testifying before Congress and a national security briefing at the White House on the Benghazi attack. She canceled without notice her participation in the Friends of Syrian forum in Marrakesh when her presence was vitally needed as NATO was detecting suspicious movements of the Syrian army's chemical weapons. Her assistant Huma Abedin noted in an email "she is often confused" because of her incapacitation.
What was particularly quixotic was the behavior of the Clinton campaign in spinning the story. Hillary's peculiar facial expressions at odd moments while talking to people could not go unnoticed. Or her coughing fits.
Typically a candidate, like a sitting president, travels with a press pool in tow. However the Clinton campaign has done everything imaginable to keep national reporters from getting too close to the candidate. When Hillary was rushed from the scene after collapsing at Ground Zero during a 9/11 commemoration, a 90-minute news blackout ensued. Repeated questions from reporters went unanswered. When she emerged on an open street without a security detail, the person did not look at all like the Hillary we've come to know, nor the Hillary who had moments earlier been diagnosed with a serious illness. Nor the Hillary who broke down in an extended coughing fit two dsys earlier on national television on opening day of the general election.
One instance of an on camera freeze (see discussion on dyskinesia, below), it was speculated, was triggered by the cross-talk of several persons at once, such as regularly occurs in a press conference. Hillary did not have a press conference for nine months in 2016. Hillary is accompanied in all public appearances by an attending physician who most mistake for part of her security detail. The physician, who is always at her side, has been photographed ready and armed with an auto-injector syringe carrying the anti-seizure medication, Diazepam.
All the speculation and rumors of course could be ended if the Clinton campaign would open up and be honest about a matter that is of no slight or insignificant purpose to the American people. During an interview with Erin Burnett on CNN, Dr. David Scheiner, President Obama's former physician, insisted that a two-page note from Hillary's doctor was insufficient. Dr. Milton Wolf, President Obama's cousin, called the diagnosis of Lisa Bardack, one of Hillary's physicians, "pure fiction," noting the diagnosis does not appear in any medical tectbook. Even more frightening, is that reporters who have discussed the matter publicly have been fired. Dr. Drew was fired by CNN after 6 years, and the Huffington Post terminated David Seaman who had written hundreds of articles over many years. Seaman now lives in fear of his life and personal safety.
Subcortical vascular dementia
A Twitter posting in August 2016 about Hillary's advanced medical condition was reportedly knocked down by Hillary's team and alleged Fact Checkers as a hoax and conspiracy. The reports are said to have been leaked possibly by the father of one of the physicians treating Hillary Clinton. The physician's name is Dr. Daniel Fleck. His father's name is Vincent Fleck. Vincent Fleck was found dead less than 24 hours after the reported leak. The leaked files are from the office of the physician who authored the two-page clean bill of health, and contradict what she distributed publicly. The clean bill of health is viewed as a whitewash by the Clinton campaign, intended to serve as the official response to requests for Hillary's medical records.
The two-page clean bill of health was written by Dr. Lisa Bardack, who claimed Hillary was in "excellent physical condition". Bardack said Clinton was diagnosed with a “transverse sinus venous thrombosis,” a type of blood clot in the brain. She was given blood thinners to dissolve the clot. Hillary experienced double-vision and had been given prism glasses to wear. Bardack wrote that by 2013 Hillary Clinton had "complete resolution of the effects of the concussion", which any NFL fan and layman can tell is complete nonsense. No mention was made of Hillary's persistent coughing fits or loss of balance. Bardack noted Hillary also suffered from deep vein thrombosis (blood clotting) in 1998 and 2009 and takes the medications Armour Thyoid and Coumadin (an anticoagulant blood thinner) daily. Armour Thyroid is an old-fashioned brand name remedy of desiccated thyroid extract from dried beef and pork thyroid glands.
The earliest leaked document from Dr. Bardack's office is dated February 5, 2014, stating the patient's present complaint is "Blacking out for short periods of time, uncontrollable twitching, memory loss, fatigue." It lists the diagnosis of "Complex Partial Seizures, Subcortical Vascular Dementia." Subcortical vascular dementia is caused by widespread microscopic damage to the brain resulting from hardening of the arteries that supply blood to the subcortical areas of the brain. The leak further notes "the patient is having signs of more frequent Complex Partial Seizures."
Levadopa (L-dopa) is considered the most effective treatment of Parkinson's disease. Dyskinesia, or involuntary muscle movements, is a side affect of longterm treatment with levadopa.
"Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned)", according to the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
Cover-up of health problems
Following Hillary's high-profile collapse on Sunday morning September 11, 2016 at Ground Zero it was no longer possible to deny Hillary's debilitating condition as a "vast right-wing conspiracy". Former MSNBC anchor Dan Schuster, while the blackout on Hillary's condition was still fresh, tweeted that DNC officials were pondering an emergency meeting to replace Hillary Clinton. By Monday afternoon discussions were confirmed by former DNC Chairman Dan Fowler who was appointed by President Bill Clinton to oversee his 1996 reelection. Fowler insists the open discussions were about process for replacing a nominee, not the actual replacement. A singular precedent exists, the 1972 replacement of Sen. Tom Eagleton with Sargent Shriver as VP on the Democrat ticket, an event many considered as sealing the fate of Senator George McGovern's fledgling bid for the presidency.
Hillary expressed strong support for the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), a NAFTA-like free trade zone along the Pacific rim with China, Japan, South Korea and about a dozen other countries. When Democrats defeated Obama's proposal to create the TPP Hillary flip-flopped to grab headlines in support of what public opinion polls were alresdy saying. Hillary publicly pitched the Trans Pacific Partnership no less than 45 times around the world as Secretary of State. Meanwhile, the Clintons revived their old, tired game: Bill came out in favor of TPP just to make sure all sides of an issue are covered. Rest assured, more jobs being destroyed are in the offing together with lower living standards, but donations to the Clinton Foundation seem secure.
Divisive and dismissive comments
Hillary branded half of Trump's supporters as "deplorables" and called them "irredeemable". She has also called Roman Catholics "severely backwards" and charging that they don't know "what the hell they’re talking about." 
Dead Iraqi children
Four years into the Clinton administration The Lancet British medical journal reported 567,000 Iraqi children had died under the sanctions. President Clinton made his position clear: "There is no difference between my policy and the policy of the [previous] administration." By June 1993 Clinton began bombing Baghdad.In a 60 Minutes interview CBS reporter Lesley Stahl had this exchange with Secretary of State Madelaine Albright:
Stahl : We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?
Albright : I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.
They didn't deny it, the Clinton administration only toughened the sanctions in 1998, and now called for regime change. Hillary wrote in Living History after discussing how people were saying the Clinton's bombing and sanctions were a diversion from the sex charges against the President,
|“||as bombs fell on Iraq, the impeachment debate began. I had refrained from making any direct public statement for several months, but that morning I spoke to a group of reporters outside the White House. “I think the vast majority of Americans share my approval and pride in the job that the president’s been doing for our country.”||”|
In the lead-up to the Iraq War in 2002, Sen. Clinton reiterated her support for the Clinton policy and touted her leadership role in it.
I know a little bit about what it's like on the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue making these difficult decisions.
Not surprisingly, Hillary entitled her memoirs as Secretary of State, Hard Choices, recalling the Albright interview. Osama bin Laden later was to cite the deaths of Iraqi children under the Clinton's sanctions regime as motivation for the 9/11 attacks. Kevin Groenhagen noted in 2008, "Liberals who say Saddam was not a threat cannot explain why keeping him contained was worth the deaths of one half million Iraqi children."
Exterminated the children of Waco
Among the hard choices this advocate of children and women's rights made was the go-ahead to extinguish the lives of 17 children and 68 adults, the majority of which were women and minorities in the Waco massacre. Vince Foster transmitted the order from Mrs. Clinton to Webster Hubbell who acted as White House liaison to the United States Department of Justice, who relayed it to Attorney General Janet Reno. Foster, distraught over his role in the carnage, is claimed to have committed "suicide".
Vince Foster was found dead with a bullet in his head allegedly, according to the Washington Post, because he was depressed over doing Hillary Clinton's tax return.
Cluster bombs for children
On September 6, 2006 on an amendment to the Defense Appropriations act by Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Hillary Clinton voted against banning the use and sale of cluster bombs in areas with concentrated civilian populations. Sen. Feinstein argued,
Innocent children think they are picking up a play toy in the field and suddenly their arm is blown off.
Hillary voted to continue sales while the United Nations determined that 40% of those killed by cluster munitions are children. Many of the cluster bombs have been used in Yemen via the arms transfers Sec. Clinton approved to Saudi Arabia. Thousands of innocent children have died, or have been permanently disfigured and handicapped due to picking up unexploded cluster bomblets.
Donald Trump said, "immigration security is national security." Hillary touted her record in respone saying, "We need a vigorous vetting process that includes people asking for visas. I know, I was a senator from New York. The people who ran those planes into the World Trade Center were here on visas. We have to have tougher, tighter controls. I've been an advocate for that for 16 years." What Hillary neglected to say was the hijackers entered the country before those 16 years when she was in the White House, or that 15 of the 19 hijackers received some form of entitlement under the Clinton administration.
Beginning in 1994, the Clinton administration paid North Korea $4 billion not to build a nuclear bomb while they were in the White House. It is unquestionable the money, aid, and resources the Clinton administration delivered to North Kores facilitated North Korea's ability to build a nuclear bomb. The Clintons' greatest fear, and only concern was, that a nuclear armed North Korea would become a foreign crisis during their term of office and disrupt the prosperity the country experienced in the immediate post-Cold War era. So they paid North Korea to build a bomb so long as North Korea didn't roll it out before Bill was reelected, or despoil his legacy in his second term. It was little surprise to observers when North Korea tested a bomb in 2002. Quite literally, the Clintons kicked the can down the road, showing no leadership, cynically allowing nuclear weapons to proliferate to advance their own ambitions and careers.
After witnessing the betrayal and murder of Muammar Gaddafi who became an ally in the War on Terrorism, North Korea now vows it will never give up its nukes. Gaddafi was murdered so that Hillary Clinton could pose as a decisive leader.
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama opposed deployment of the missile defense system and condemned the anti-Putin stance of Secretary of State Condolezza Rice who they portrayed as a feminist Uncle Tom. In office, Obama promptly cancelled the missile defense program and Hillary hit the Reset button on deteriorating US-Russian relations - at least until the Rosatom-Uranium One deal was completed. Then reality set in. Obama and Hillary started echoing George W. Bush and Condi Rice, the two people they heaped scorn on a few years earlier. In 2016 the two redirected their scorn at Donald Trump, as Trump's rhetoric about Putin and criticism of incumbents sounded like a mimeographed speech of either Hillary or Obama in the 2008 Democrat primaries.
Putin warned that the Russians do not view the missile defense system as a defensive system at all. The system has the capability of a first strike launch to destroy the entire Russian land based nuclear arsenal when it's in range on Russia's borders. Deployment Putin would consider provocative. President Obama, after decades of trashing Ronald Reagan as a reckless nuclear war hawk for the Strategic Defense Initiative (AKA "Star Wars"), and George W. Bush for allegedly reigniting the Cold War, Obama ignored Putin's warning and deployed the missile defense system in Romania. This was done, the administration said, to guard against Iranian nukes, despite the fact Obama said it would be at 13 years at a minimum before Iran had a nuke in the recently completed Iran nuke deal.
Hillary boasts of being the architect of the Iranian nuclear deal to "drive them to the negotiating table," despite the fact key players, notably Russia and Germany, had already violated the sanctions agreement. In reality it was our own allies and Vladimir Putin who drove Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to the negotiating table by violating the agreement.
Origin of the European migrant crisis
- Main article: European migrant crisis
In 2012 Hillary announced Syrian President Bashar Assad must go and committed the United States to supporting an odd assortment of militias, arms traffickers, narco-terrorists, gangsters and jihadis. The State Department and media used the oxymoronic tag, "moderate rebels" to describe them. Congress appropriated $500 Million for Hillary's Free Syrian Army. The weapons supplied made their way to ISIS. Four years later the Free Syrian Army is virtually non-existent, except as a front for arms traffickers. Any soldiers that were trained defected to the Islamic State with their weapons in 2013-14. Obama saw the scandal and cut back aid, but Hillary wants to continue dumping money and weapons on jihadis and the Clinton Foundation donors.
Because of the enduring crisis there are 11,000,000 displaced persons - one third of the population. 7,000,000 are homeless internally, and 4,000,000 must be resettled worldwide. More than 600,000 alone entered Germany in the last 6 months of 2015 - more than the size of Germany's standing military of 400,000. Other estimates place the figure of Syrian refugees entering Germany in 2015 at over 1,000,000. Whatever the number, the impact is permanent.
By the time Hillary quit the State Department to raise more money and run for president, 300,000 Syrians had been killed and one third of the population displaced. Meantime Assad's position had been strengthened with the support of two powerful allies, Vladimir Putin of Russia, and the Islamic Republic of Iran, now with State Department acquiescence.
The aftermath of the Libyan carnage Hillary engineered created what Putin calls a 'zone of chaos', with the Islamic State taking control of Derna, the site of the videotaped beheading of 21 Coptic Christians in February 2015. As Gaddafi had predicted, the Islamic State took credit for the November 2015 Paris attacks killing 137, wounding 368, and the February 2016 Brussels bombing killing 35 and injuring 340. Libya has now become a major stepping stone or drop off point for the European refugee crisis.
Hillary was the subject of a Congressional investigation after it had become evident that the deaths of four Americans during the September 11, 2011 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were caused by incompetence and malfeasance.
Illegal fundraising 2016
Per election, an individual donor can contribute $2,700 to any candidate, $10,000 to any state party committee, and (during the 2016 cycle) $33,400 to a national party's main account. These groups can all get together and take a single check from a donor for the sum of those contribution limits — it's legal because the donor cannot exceed the base limit for any one recipient.
State parties however can make unlimited transfers to the national party.
In 2014 the Supreme Court made clear in McCutcheon v. FEC, the Joint Finance Committee (JFC) may not solicit or accept contributions to circumvent base limits, through "earmarks" and "straw men" that are ultimately excessive — there are five separate prohibitions.
Six-figure donations to the Clinton machine either never actually passed through state party accounts or were never actually under state party control, which adds false FEC reporting violations by the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF), state parties, and the DNC to other violations.
Donna Brazile and others admitted that the DNC placed the funds under the Clinton campaign's direct control, a massive breach of campaign finance law.
Democrat donors, knowing the funds would end up with Clinton's campaign, wrote six-figure checks to influence the election — 100 times larger than allowed.
HVF bundled these megagifts and, on a single day, reported transferring money to all participating state parties, some of which would then show up on FEC reports filed by the DNC as transferring the exact same dollar amount on the exact same day to the DNC. Yet not all the state parties reported either receiving or transferring those sums.
- For more see Jeb Bush donor list
In the primary season Bernie Sanders supporters saw exactly what Clintonism is and what Clinton and surrogates are famous for-accusing your opponent with a straight face of the malfeasance and lack of ethics you yourself are guilty of. As the challenge from Bernie Sanders became more fierce, when Hillary needed the Sanders supporters more than ever, Hillary reached out to the big money donors who supported Jeb Bush saying, "I represent your values".
It's the stupid voters, stupid
Hillary's chameleon like ability to adapt and survive is not based on a belief that people are good and willing to forgive, rather that they are stupid and forgetful. Her willingness to portray herself as a socio-pathological liar in front of a nation is intended to be divisive, to pit neighbor against neighbor, to set at odds people of goodwill and those who are guided by emotion, prejudice, and stereotype. The pattern is detectable and familiar.
Clinton 'talking points' are always shaped by focus groups, a process of distilling key buzzwords and phrases from sit-down discussions with small, usually uninformed groups of voters. Clintonism consists of accusing your opponent of what you yourself are culpable of, laughing at or denying accusations of wrongdoing, dismissing evidence within 24 hours as "old news", and exhorting the media and country to "move on" with nothing ever being resolved. The scandals only stack up, and since leaving the White House in 2001, have accrued into hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clintons' personal fortune.Gwen Ifill, writing in the New York Times observed during the 1992 primaries,
Responding to a series of potentially damaging news reports, the Presidential campaign of Gov. Bill Clinton of Arkansas has crafted a multitiered plan to discredit and respond to accusations....The damage-control mechanism...operates on at least three levels. Mr. Clinton himself is the chief weapon. Backing him up is a crew of aides who scour every report for what they consider to be omissions and a group of advisers in Little Rock who search through public and private records and provide affidavits and statements that rebut the central conclusions of each new report...
...The strategy was put on its best display earlier this month when a New York Times article raised questions about Mr. Clinton and his wife, Hillary, and their business relationship with a developer who ran a failing savings and loan that was represented by Mrs. Clinton's law firm...
There have been constant, though undocumented, reports of articles that were never published because the Clinton damage controllers went on full alert before final publication decisions were madeThis works "more often than you think," [Deputy campaign manager George] Stephanopoulos said.
In 2016 we've seen the system that Gwen Ifill described in detail with several examples, now being employed with Hillary's medical records, and before that in the email scandal.
Hillary accuses Donald Trump of cozying up to Moscow, yet Hillary hit the "Reset Button" to soften relations after the hardline approach of the Bush administration. She's happy to assume a hardline again now that the Rossatom-Uranium One Deal is complete and the Clinton family pocketed $500,000 in speaking fees from a Russian investment bank that was promoting Uranium One stock.
The Clintons' attempt at character assassination of Gennifer Flowers was predicated on the fact her story originally appeared in the supermarket tabloid Star; now exculpatory evidence used to exonerate Bill Clinton of the claim he fathered an out of wedlock son is based on claims by Clinton surrogates the Star ran DNA tests proving Clinton is not the child's father.
Whitewater Independent Council was excoriated and vilified by the Clinton attack machine yet his ruling of Vince Foster's death as a "suicide" is held up as the gold standard of truth among several investigations into Foster's death. Yet no mention is made now that it was Starr who defended Clinton intimate and registered pedophile Jeffrey 'Joe' Epstein from a second conviction on child abuse and rape charges.
Hillary voted to send US troops into Iraq in 2003 but refused to pay them when she voted against a piece of compromise legislation in 2008 to issue their paychecks.
After trashing US intelligence for its unreliability, failures, and deception regarding Iraqi WMD in the prelude to the Iraqi war, Clinton mainstream surrogates, the Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration claim as an undeniable truth supposed US intellugence assessments that Vladimir Putin and Russia hacked DNC servers which resulted in the firing of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and that the Murder of Seth Rich is unrelated to Clinton and DNC operatives and surrogates.
Bill Clinton's deregulation of Wall Street and repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act has been roundly cited as one of the major causes of the Great Recession. In an undignified moment while giving partisan supporters marching orders on how to respond to claims that the great recession was caused by too much regulation, Hillary began barking like a dog, ARF ARF ARF ARF.
On the issue of the controversial, biased online encyclopedia Wikipedia, Clinton sent a message of congratulations that was read at the opening session of the Wikimania 2012 conference in Washington, DC.
General election results
Trump won the election with an Electoral College majority of 306 to 232, prior to December 19, when the Electoral College voted. Clinton won the popular vote 65,844,954 (48.04 percent) to 62,979,879 (45.95 percent) for Trump, according to unofficial results. Trump received more votes than any other Republican candidate in history. By comparison, McCain got 60.0 million votes in 2008 and Romney got 60.9 million votes in 2012. A total of 137,053,916 votes were cast, a 5.9 percent increase over 2012. Republican candidates to the House of Representatives received 49.9 percent of the vote compared to 47.3 percent for Democrats. Thus the Democrats were 1.8 points ahead in the popular vote for president, but 2.6 points behind in the popular vote for the House of Representatives. That is to say, congressional Republicans ran ahead of Trump by a four-point margin. In 2012, congressional Republicans ran ahead of Romney by a three-point margin.
Republican turnout in California, the most populous U.S. state, was exceptionally low in 2016 as this state had no major contested race. Without California, Trump would have carried the national popular vote by 58.4 million votes to 57.1 million votes. The results in the states with the most representative voting populations, or swing states, provide another way to estimate what a national popular vote might have looked like. In the thirteen swing states, Trump received a total of 22.2 million votes compared to 21.4 million for Clinton. Both of these metrics correspond to a two-point edge for Trump in the popular vote. Viewed from another angle, California, New York and Massachusettes - the three most liberal states in the Union - gave Clinton a popular vote edge of 7 million. In the other 47 states combined she lost the popular vote by 4 million.
Lax voting integrity laws, including laws in twelve states that allow an illegal immigrant to obtain a drivers' license, most likely resulted in over 800,000 ballots being cast for Clinton by non-citizens.
Trump's campaign was vastly outspent, outraised, and out-staffed by Clinton's. The mainstream media was extremely biased against and unfair towards Trump. According to one study, 91% of the media coverage concerning Trump was negative and 96% of campaign contributions from the media went to Clinton.
It was widely expected that Clinton would easily win the election, and the elite pollsters and "political insiders" all predicted a massive Clinton victory. At least once, when a poll was released that actually showed Trump leading, Clinton's campaign dismissed it as "bad polling". Instead, Trump won the election in a massive, historical upset, winning even states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, which a Republican had not won for 20–30 years. The polling and predictions were off dramatically. Trump's election victory was described by Politico as "the most stunning upset in American history."
While the GOP increased its vote share across the entire nation, Trump made the largest gains in the rural Midwest and Rust Belt. He won more votes in the general election than any Republican candidate in U.S. history, and he won the largest number of electoral votes since George H. W. Bush. In addition, Trump won 2,623 counties—the largest number for both a Republican or Democrat since Ronald Reagan in 1984—while the Democrats won only 489, something even the liberal PolitiFact admitted to be true. Geographically speaking, Trump accordingly won 85 percent of the nation, and he won 61 percent of the states (including Maine's 2nd district).
With the historic flip of Elliott County, Kentucky, every rural, white-majority Southern county voted for the Republican nominee for the first time in history.
According to exit polling, Trump won 81 percent of evangelical Christians compared to 16 percent for Clinton, a record high and even more than George W. Bush won in 2004, even though some have disputed the accuracy of such exit polling methods. This is largely due to Trump's conservative policies that align well with the Bible, including opposition to abortion.
Not an isolated victory
In addition to Trump's defeat of Clinton, the Republican Party kept control of the House and Senate, outperforming expectations. In addition, the Republican Party performed well—much better than expected—in state races, winning trifectas in Kentucky, Iowa, Missouri, and New Hampshire, and Democrats only had six trifectas and total control in five states, a record low. The GOP won 25 trifectas, the largest since 1952. In addition, after the election, the GOP controlled the highest amount of governorships since 1922, and it controlled the most state legislative chambers in history.
During Obama's eight years in office, Democrats lost 1,042 seats—including U.S. House, Senate, state governorship, and state legislative seats.
Stock market upsurge
With expectations that Trump's election victory would cause the markets to plunge, the Dow Jones Industrial Average actually performed very strongly, closing at the highest level it had ever reached in history after the second day. It is rare for the stock market to rise immediately after a U.S. presidential election regardless of the winner. The stock market had its best week in five years due to optimism of a Trump presidency.
Anti-Trump violence and hate crimes
After the election, childish leftists and anarchists, who could not accept the results of the election, strongly protested Trump's victory and committed outrageous and extreme acts of vandalism and violence. Trump supporters were the victims of numerous targeted attacks, brutal violence, and hate crimes. A tech company corporate CEO threatened to murder Donald Trump. The brutal and disturbing anti-Trump hate crimes (or hate crimes closely related to Trump's election) continued to occur into the next year. Democrat leaders, Obama and the Clinton machine refused to condemn the hate and violence. Ads for paid protesters appeared on Craigslist. Many of these protests were likely organized and coordinated, as many protestors were bused in by Coach buses.
Despite these attacks, liberals and leftists only focused on alleged attacks by Trump supporters against minorities and others (the false leftist narrative, although being blatantly false and one-sided, fits their manufactured narrative that Trump supporters are "racist" and "evil" and that leftists are "tolerant" and "forgiving", despite the opposite being true). It was found that despite the number of real anti-Trump attacks, several of the "pro-Trump" attacks were found to be hoaxes.
Democrat blame and deception
Despite the unholy collusion between the Clinton campaign and mainstream news organizations which had been documented by her emails, and polling organizations paid by the Clinton campaign, liberal apologists blamed so-called "fake news" sites for the defection of Democrat voters to Trump, and Hillary's loss. Google, Twitter, and Facebook vowed to blacklist "fake news", a veiled reference to Breitbart TV, Infowars, the Drudge Report, conservative blogs and social media sites. Throughout the election, fake news stories and polling by mainstream sources insisted only "stupid" people supported Trump whereas Clinton had the edge among people with higher education. In post-election analysis it was revealed Trump indeed carried a majority of people with a college education.
Then Clinton surrogates alleged that Trump was the agent of a foreign power. The Clintons would not exit the stage peaceably, even with the anger expressed by some of her donors who had raised over one billion dollars on her behalf, and felt ripped off. Other Clinton donors dumped another $7 million trying to overturn the election result.
The Clinton campaign and the DNC paid for opposition research memos written by former British MI6 intelligence agent Christopher Steele using hearsay accusations from anonymous Russian sources to claim that the Russian government was blackmailing and bribing Donald Trump.
The DNC did not allow the FBI to examine its computer server for clues about who may have hacked it — or even if it was hacked — and instead turned to CrowdStrike, a private company co-founded by a virulently anti-Putin Russian. Within a day, CrowdStrike blamed Russia on dubious evidence. All of the Russiagate allegations, which were taken on faith by Democratic partisans and members of the anti-Trump Resistance, traced back to claims paid for or generated by Democrats.
Certifying the victory despite leftist objections
Progressives, media, and Hollywood surrogates tried to wheedle, cajole, and intimidate Electors, going so far as to employ bribery and death threats on members of the Electoral College. Ultimately, Trump lost two pledged Electors and Hillary Clinton lost five.
The shattered Clinton campaign
In April 2017, journalists Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes released the book Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign revealed that the Clinton campaign was a dysfunctional disaster and that numerous mistakes during the campaign contributed to her defeat. The book reveals that Clinton did not plan on conceding the election until Obama told her to do so. The book also revealed that within 24 hours after her loss, the Clinton campaign, particularly John Podesta and Robby Mook, developed the claim of alleged collusion between Trump and Russia to give to the public as the center reason for the loss.
- Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes (2017). Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign. New York: Crown. ISBN: 978-0553447088.
- Trump wins presidency, defeats Clinton in historic election upset. Fox News. November 8, 2016. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- KIERSTEN SCHMIDT and WILSON ANDREWS, "A Historic Number of Electors Defected, and Most Were Supposed to Vote for Clinton," New York Times
- 2016 Presidential General Election Results. Dave Leip's Atlas of U.S. Presidential Elections. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Lucas, Fred, "More Than 800,000 Noncitizens May Have Voted in 2016 Election, Expert Says," The Daily Signal.
- O'Reilly, Bill (November 29, 2016). Bill O'Reilly: Amazing amount of confusion over illegal aliens voting. Fox News. Retrieved November 2016.
- Scarborough, Rowan (January 26, 2017). Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds. The Washington Times. Retrieved January 27, 2017.
- Scarborough, Rowan (June 19, 2017). Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 20, 2017.
- Shaw, Adam (June 22, 2017). Study: More Noncitizens May Have Voted Illegally in Elections Than Previously Thought. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 23, 2017.
- "JW Exposed FBI-Media Collusion Against Trump" (June 21, 2019). Judicial Watch website/press room/weekly updates.
- William Saletan, Debunking Myths about Trump’s Voters with Exit Polls
- "Saudi Arabia and Qatar bankroll ISIS -- and the Clinton Foundation," Frontpage Mag.
- Rule 40. Retrieved on March 4, 2016.
- Hoft, Joe (June 7, 2016). HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Zitner, Aaron (February 2, 2016). Ted Cruz’s Iowa Win Powered by Evangelicals, Conservatives. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- "SC Exit Poll Results: GOP Voters Grow More Conservative", NBC News, Feb. 20, 2016. Retrieved on Feb. 21, 2016.
- Samuelson, Darren (February 8, 2016). Inside the Iowa caucus chaos. Politico. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Tuttle, Ian (February 5, 2016). Iowa’s Transparently Dishonest Democratic Caucus. National Review. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Jacobs, Jennifer (February 3, 2016). Iowa's nightmare revisited: Was correct winner called? The Des Moines Register. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Iowa Democrat Party Issues Stunning Announcement About Caucus Results. Conservative Tribune. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Griffin, Andrew (November 9, 2016). Donald Trump won election because Democrats rigged system to have Clinton beat Bernie Sanders, says WikiLeaks. The Independent. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Hoft, Jim (October 18, 2016). Obama Lectures Trump on "Rigged" Elections — Forgets That Democrats Just Rigged Primary Against Bernie. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- The Republican Party does not use the superdelegate method: although each state's chairman, national committeeman, and national committeewoman are automatically selected as delegates, their votes are counted along with other delegates.
- Resnikoff, Ned (May 16, 2016). Why Will Superdelegates Decide The 2016 Democratic Primary? Unearthed Documents Hold The Key. International Business Times. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Demoro, Roseann (March 30, 2016). 10 ways the Democratic primary has been rigged from the start. Salon. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Elizabeth Warren agrees Democratic race 'rigged' for Clinton. BBC News. November 3, 2017. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Shaw, Adam (March 17, 2017). Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp. Fox News. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- Ernst, Douglas (March 17, 2017). Donna Brazile admits leaking debate questions to Clinton camp: ‘A mistake I will forever regret’. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- Scarry, Eddie (March 17, 2017). Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign. Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- Hudson, Jerome (March 18, 2017). Donna Brazile Admits to Sharing Debate Questions With Clinton Camp, Blames Russia. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- Boyer, Dave (November 2, 2017). Brazile says she found DNC deep in debt from Obama, controlled by Clinton a year before nomination. The Washington Times. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Brazile, Donna (November 2, 2017). Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC. Politico Magazine. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Pappas, Alex (November 2, 2017). Donna Brazile: I found 'proof' the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton. Fox News. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Neuman, Scott (November 3, 2017). Book Reveals Clinton Campaign Effectively Controlled DNC As Early As 2015. NPR. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Did the Democratic Party Have an Anti-Sanders Bias? The Jerusalem Post. November 4, 2017. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Democrats Cry Foul Over 'Rigged' Primary Election. Voice of America. November 3, 2017. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- O'Reilly, Andrew (November 3, 2017). Donna Brazile allegations highlight mounting schism within DNC. Fox News. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Nolan, Lucas (November 3, 2017). Bitter Hillary Supporters Blast Donna Brazile, Elizabeth Warren on Twitter over Rigged Primary Revelation. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 4, 2017.
- Flood, Brian (November 3, 2017). Big Three Networks skip Donna Brazile bombshell that DNC was rigged for Clinton. Fox News. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Crookston, Paul (November 3, 2017). Brazile Backtracks on Clinton-DNC Claims: ‘Never Said Hillary Rigged Election’. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- See for example Hillary's speech on "The Crisis of Meaning" delivered in Austin Texas, 6 April 1993. https://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/23/magazine/saint-hillary.html?pagewanted=all
- DSA DSA Leads Socialist Caucus at DNC Posted by Joseph M. Schwartz on 08.12.16
- John Boehner Withdraws 2016 Support for Paul Ryan, Backs John Kasich Until First Vote (March 16, 2016). Retrieved on March 17, 2016.
- RICK PERRY DROPS OUT OF 2016 PRESIDENTIAL RACE, Breitbart, September 11, 2015
- Rubio has also been criticize for denouncing Michele Bachmann's investigation into Huma Abedin an for sending troops into Syria.
- Hillary Clinton was the intellectual property lawyer for Systematics. According to The American Lawyer, July 1992: "[Hillary] Clinton also was attracted to intellectual property litigation. 'We did not have any intellectual property expertise when she joined us,' says Vince Foster, who adds that Clinton got involved in this area through her work for the firm client, Systematics Inc., a company based in Little Rock that provided computer systems for financial institutions. 'She became sort of self-taught in all of this,' explains Foster. 'And you don't find a lot of intellectual property subspecialists in Arkansas. Quite frankly, the rest of us here thought of it as a foreign language.'" Part of this "intellectual property" would involve a banking transaction software system based on the stolen PROMIS software. A federal bankruptcy court had ruled in 1987 that the US Justice Dept. 'stole' the PROMIS software from a small company called Inslaw Inc when the DOJ refused to pay Inslaw for it. US intelligence took the PROMIS software and added a hidden "backdoor" for monitoring banking transactions and money laundering. Systematics was the marketing firm the National Security Agency (NSA) was using to get the PROMIS software with the hidden backdoor into the hands of banks worldwide. The intellectual property that Hillary handled, and that Systematics was marketing, had been stolen from Inslaw. Systematics was founded in 1968 by University of Arkansas graduate Walter Smiley, who learned of the high software costs and other difficulties faced by small banks in trying to use data processing software from his experiences working with IBM and in the banking industry. Smiley recognized a niche that could be filled for medium-sized banks in this space, and sought funding to start his own company. http://walton.uark.edu/abhf/walter-v-smiley.php Through Jon Jacoby, Smiley was introduced to the Stephens family, who agreed to invest $400,000 in Smiley and Systematics in return for 80% equity stake. http://www.stephensgroup.com/our-portfolio-partners/case-studies Jon Jacoby is the father of Mary Jacoby, wife of Glenn Simpson, http://library.fora.tv/speaker/6818/Glenn_Simpson the founder and owner of FusionGPS.
- GET THIS: Now Hillary’s Campaign Is Saying She Lost Because WHITE WOMEN ARE ‘MISOGYNIST'"
- Hahn, Julia (August 14, 2015). "Game change: Trump consults with Sen Jeff Sessions on immigration strategy". Breitbart website/Big government.
- Full transcript: Second 2016 presidential debate. Politico. October 10, 2016. Retrieved October 11, 2016.
- Goodenough, Patrick (September 27, 2016). Trump: 'Hillary Has Experience, But It's Bad Experience'. cnsnews.com. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Trump, Donald J. (August 6, 2012, 1:23 pm). "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud." Tweet by @realDonaldTrump.
- Trump, Donald J. (November 13, 2012, 12:23pm). "It’s amazing how people can talk about me but I’m not allowed to talk about them." Tweet by @realDonaldTrump.
- Trump, Donald J. (January 1, 2014, 4:39pm). "This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bull**** has got to stop. Our planet is freezing, record low temps,and our GW scientists are stuck in ice." Tweet by @realDonaldTrump.
- Cassidy, Chris (March 19, 2015). "'Country is going to hell,' claims Donald Trump". BostonHerald.com website.
- Reisner, Hiram (April 22, 2011). "Trump: I'd just take Libyan oil". NewsMax website.
- Pierce, Tony (April 29, 2011). "Donald Trump in Vegas: 'Our leaders are stupid; they are stupid people'". Los Angeles Times website/Top of the Ticket blog.
- Mooney, Alexander (April 11, 2011). "Trump says he is Obama campaign's worst nightmare". Cable News Network website/politicalticker blog.
- Coz, Steve (August 19, 2012). "Trump fires back at Obama campaign smear". Newsmax website/Newsfront.
- Russian Active Measures, March 22, 2028, pp. 111-112.
- "Former State Department official [redacted] has stated publicly that, over a period of approximately two years, he provided over "100 of Steele's reports with the Russia experts at the State Department," including Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland. In Septemberer 2016, Jonathan Winer was personally briefed by Steele on the dossier, and shared a two-page summary with Nuland, who ensured that Secretary of State John Kerry was made aware of Steele's information. Additionally, [redacted] received from Clinton associate [redacted] information collected by an individual named [redacted] Shearer which, "alleged the Russians had compromising information on Trump of a sexual and financial nature." Winer shared [redacted]r information with Steele, who provided it to the FBI. [redacted], "Devin Nunes is investigating me. Here's the truth.," Washington Post, Feb. 8, 2018; Susan B. Glaser, "Victoria Nuland: The Full Transcript." POLITICO, Feb. 5, 2018; Appendix G. The Committee believes that additional State Department officials were aware of Steele's efforts in 2016." Footnote 4, p. 113, HPSCI Russian Active Measures in the 2016 Election, March 22, 2018.
- Russian Active Measures, March 22, 2018, p. 90.
- DOJ Political Surveillance – From the IRS in 2011 to the FISA Court in 2016, Posted on March 8, 2020 by sundance. theconservativetreehouse.com
- New Clinton email cover-up: Hillary did not include crucial message to right hand aide which demanded her account stay secret in hand-over of 'all' her work-related emails, By Associated Press, 23 June 2016. dailymail.co.uk
- How EmailGate Weakened America’s National Security, By John R. Schindler, The Observer, 06/01/16
- Did Hillary commit a hate crime?, Human Events, July 28, 2000.
- Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur, Michael Ellison, London Guardian, July 18, 2000.
- Hillary’s Manners, Joseph Sobran, July 18, 2000.
- I agree with Clinton!, Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily, July 20, 2000.
- DISPARITY BETWEEN JACKSON'S VOTE AND DELEGATE COUNT VEXES PARTY, By DAVID E. ROSENBAUM, New York Times, May 20, 1984.
- The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters, Corey Robin, Salon, Jan 31, 2016
- Christopher Hitchens, Skeptical Brotha. Retrieved 23 June 2016
- Bill Clinton "Hopped Up On Whack" -- Ricky Ray Rector Part 2, Colin Benjamin, Black Star News, April 13, 2016
- Hillary Clinton’s Indefensible Stance on the Death Penalty, Liliana Segura, The Intercept, Mar. 17 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 04:00 AM MDT The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters, Corey Robin, Salon, Jan. 31, 2016
- The Clintons’ War on Drugs: When Black Lives Didn’t Matter, By Donna Murch, The New Republic, February 9, 2016
- Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote, Michelle Alexander, The Nation, February 10, 2016
- While Missouri Students Battle Racism, Prison Lobbyists Funded Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, H.A. Goodman, Huffington Post, Nov 13, 2015
- Why Did It Take an Activist to Bring ‘Superpredators’ Into the Campaign?, By Jim Naureckas, FAIR, 27 Feb 2016
- From Crisis to Working Majority, Stan Greenberg, The American Prospect 2, no. 7 (September 1991). Republished 24 May 2005
- The Rhetoric of First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton: Crisis Management Discourse, Colleen E. Kelley, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2001, pp. 268-269
- Bernie Sanders slams Clinton's "racist" 1996 super predators comment, By Reena Flores, CBS News, April 14, 2016
- Superscapegoating, Teen 'superpredators' hype set stage for draconian legislation, By Robin Templeton, FAIR, 1 Jan 1998
- America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008
- Muzzling The African-American Agenda With Black Help, Bruce A. Dixon, The Black Commentator. www.blackcommentator.com
- Bill Clinton: Obama Is Just Like Jesse Jackson, Huffington Post, 03/28/2008
- Clinton makes case for wide appeal, By Kathy Kiely and Jill Lawrence, USA TODAY, 5/8/2008
- Did You Know Bill Clinton Made Racist Comments About Barack Obama When He First Ran For President, F. Taylor, Urban Intellectuals, July 17, 2015.
- Hillary has cynically turned to the one argument she has left: race, Gary Younge, Guardian UK, 2008.
- America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008.
- Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram, Josh Rogin, [The Daily Beast], May 7, 2014. www.yahoo.com
- Morrissey, Ed (May 8, 2014). Did Hillary refuse to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization? Hot Air website.
- The New York Times Is Obsessed with 2 Things. You Already Know What They Are., By Charles P. Pierce, Esquire, Jan 20, 2016.
- Dick Morris: I Left When Hillary Hired Secret Police to Go After Woman Victimized by Bill, by Breitbart.com, 31 Oct 2014.
- Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo Eruptions" youtube.com
- A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary, thepoliticalinsider.com
- ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, JAN. 20, 2016.
- The Clinton's War on Women, pp. 16-17 pdf.
- A Woman in Charge, Carl Bernstein, Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, Jun 5, 2007
- The real story behind the Clinton body count, WorldNetDaily, 07/13/2005. Review of Richard Poe’s, Hillary’s Secret War. wnd.com
- PRIVATE AND PUBLIC INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES, SECTION: SECRET POLICE, Revised 8/10/00. http://alamo-girl.com
- Reports Tie Clinton Sexcapades to Foster's Death. mega.nu
- Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, WND Books, 2007.
- PI 'admits' Hillary paid him to harass Willey, WND, 11/07/2007.
- It’s Poker Night With Larry Flynt! Porn King Discourses on Sex, Gore, By Andrew Goldman, New York Observer, 08/28/00
- Living with the Clintons, Bill's Arkansas bodyguards tell the story the press missed, By David Brock, 1993
- Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, World Ahead Publishing, Nov 6, 2007 ISBN 978-0974670164 ISBN 0974670162
- The Breach: Inside the Impeachment and Trial of William Jefferson Clinton, Peter Backer, December 4, 2012, p. 138
- AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes, Washington Free Beacon Staff, June 15, 2014. freebeacon.com
- Video: Hillary Clinton brags about getting a pedophile off the hook, By Brandon Turbeville, January 25, 2016. www.intellihub.com
- She Lied: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says, Josh Rogan, The Daily Beast, 06.20.14.
- Politifact: Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?, By Steve Contorno, July 17th, 2014. politifact.com
- Hillary Clinton student letters reveal high mind, By Toby Harnden, London Telegraph, 30 Jul 2007.
- New American Roget's College Thesaurus in Dictionary Form (Revised & Updated), By Philip D. Morehead, Penguin Books, 2002.
- Booknotes, C-Span, March 27, 1995.
- More Obama Desperation: talks about Hillary and Bill's secret pact of ambition, Sun Nov-18-07 08:22 PM. www.democraticunderground.com
- How Google Manipulates Search Results In Favor Of Hillary Clinton, by Tyler Durden, Jun 10, 2016. zerohedge.com
- Here Are 10 More Examples of Google Search Results Favorable to Hillary, Tech giant accused of whitewashing autocomplete results, Brent Scher and Elizabeth Harrington, Washington Free Beacon, June 10, 2016
- Did Google Manipulate Search for Hillary?, Matt Lieberman, SourceFed, Jun 9, 2016. UPDATE: Friday June 10. youtube.com
- Failing Delegate Math, A popular meme detailing the actual delegate count between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in May 2016 is mostly accurate. Kim LaCapria, Snopes, May 10, 2016
- Superdelegate System Has Been Used as a Form of Voter Suppression, Posted by G.A. Casebeer, The Bern Report, May 23, 2016
- How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election, Google has the ability to drive millions of votes to a candidate with no one the wiser, By Robert Epstein, Politico, August 19, 2015
- THE GROUNDWORK The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House, Adam Pasick & Tim Fernholz, Quartz, October 09, 2015. qz.com
- Users Claim Google Is Putting Trump Emails In Their Spam Box, Alex Pfeiffer, Daily Caller, 8:19 AM 06/23/2016
- Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’, Isabel Vincent, New York Post, 26 April 2015
- Board of Directors | Clinton Foundation, www.clintonfoundation.org
- UPDATE 1-Russia says eyes atomic energy cooperation with Syria, Reuters, May 11, 2010.
- Rosatom Risks: Exposing the troubled history of Russia’s state nuclear corporation, Greenpeace International, October 2014.
- Moscow’s American Uranium, By Matt Baker, 18th October 2013 - Politico. www.defenddemocracy.org
- Putin’s Power Play – How It Will Change the Uranium Sector, Casey Research, May 15, 2013
- Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal, By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE, New York Times, APRIL 23, 2015. nytimes.com
- Top donors to Clinton foundation include Saudis, Blackwater, The Associated Press, Thursday, December 18, 2008, nydailynews.com
- U.S. extends Iraq contract for Blackwater firm, Iraqi News, Sep 3, 2009. www.iraqinews.com
- EXCLUSIVE: New deal for Blackwater, By Jim McElhatton - The Washington Times - Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- Hillary and Bill Clinton Made $139 Million in Eight Years, Richard Rubin & Jennifer Epstein, Bloomberg, July 31, 2015
- Douglas L. Becker, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Laureate Education. International Youth Foundation. www.iyfnet.org
- Laureate, a for-profit education firm, finds international success (with a Clinton’s help), By Mina Kimes and Michael Smith. Washington Post, January 18, 2014
- The Clinton University Problem: Laureate Education Lawsuits Present Problem For Clintons [Updated] Jonathan Turley, June 8, 2016. jonathanturley.org
- Hillary’s emails reveal lucrative ties to for-profit colleges, Ana Kasparian, RawStory, 12 Mar 2016. www.rawstory.com
- Clinton Sought Invite for Laureate at State Dept. Dinner, Inside Higher Ed, September 2, 2015. insidehighered.com
- UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05763085
- Chinese company pledged $2 million to Clinton Foundation in 2013, Julianna Goldman, CBS News, March 16, 2015
- The Clintons' War on Women, CHAPTER 23 CONFLICT OF INTEREST, by Roger Stone, Skyhorse Publishing, 2015, pp. 341-342.
- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Invited Chinese Donor to Hillary Clinton’s Home, Michael Scherer, TIME magazine, May 25, 2016
- Officials: Federal prosecutors investigating Virginia Gov. McAuliffe, By Matt Zapotosky, (Reuters), May 23, 2016. washingtonpost.com
- ABC: Newly Released Emails Show Unqualified Clinton Foundation Donor Appointed to Sensitive Intelligence Board, Posted By Tim Hains, June 10, 2016. realclearpolitics.com
- UBS fined $780 million in tax evasion scandal, Investment News, February 19, 2009.
- Swiss bank's donations to Clinton Foundation increased after Hillary intervention in IRS dispute, FoxNews.com, July 30, 2015
- Hillary Clinton Colostomy Bag Cover-up Consumes US Media Giants, Puts Debates In Doubt, Sorcha Faal, August 30, 2016. www.whatdoesitmesn.com
- Tapper, Jake et al. (June 15, 2015). "45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes". CNN website/Politics.
- Swenson, Michele (June 24, 2014). "NAFTA, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Clinton Global Initiative". Huffington Post/The Blog.
- Shreckinger, Ben (February 21, 2014). "How Obama's free trade push could put Hillary in a tight spot". The Atlantic website.
- Book says Hillary talks to dead, CNN, Junne 22, 1996
- CLINTON AFFIRMS U.S. POLICY ON IRAQ, By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN, New York Times, January 15, 1993
- Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom. youtube.com
- ‘We Think the Price Is Worth It’, By Rahul Mahajan, FAIR, 1 Nov. 2001
- Living History, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Simon and Schuster, Apr 19, 2004, p. 489
- "Clinton Supports Regime Change in Iraq." Tim Russert, correspondent. Meet the Press. NBCUniversal Media. 15 Sep. 2002.
- What Really Happened: the Story of Clinton Inc. 's Efforts to Rewrite Bill Clinton's Record on Iraq and Terrorism, Kevin Groenhagen, Lulu.com, Jul 16, 2008
- What Really Happened At Waco, CBSNews staff, CBS News, Jan 25, 2000.
- Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco, By Robert Morrow, January 27, 2014. www.economicpolicyjournal.com
- Labaton, Stephen. "A Clinton Friend Admits Mail Fraud and Tax Evasion", New York Times, December 7, 1994. Retrieved on May 28, 2008.
- Report to the Deputy Attorney General on the Events at Waco, Texas. U.S. Department of Justice (October 8, 1993). Retrieved on May 28, 2008.
- Transcript: Larry King Live, CNN, February 9, 2001.
- "The 1993 suicide of White House counsel Vincent Foster, hard on the heels of the travel-office imbroglio and his filing of delinquent Whitewater Corp. tax returns." Untangling Whitewater, By Dan Froomkin Washingtonpost.com Staff.
- Hillary Clinton Voted to Continue Cluster Bombing Civilians, By DemocraticLuntz, DailyKos, Dec 21, 2007.
- U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session, On the Amendment (Feinstein Amdt. No. 4882 ) Purpose of Bill:To protect civilian lives from unexploded cluster munitions. September 6, 2006.
- Children Are Forty Percent of Cluster Bomb Casualties, BY TV 3 News (New Zealand)
- Hillary Clinton Voted to Continue Cluster Bombing Civilians, DailyKos, Feb 15, 2016.
- Legacy of Ashes : The History of the CIA, Tim Weiner, Random House, 2008, p. 439
- What Kim Jong-Il Learned from Qaddafi's Fall: Never Disarm, As the U.S. tries to restart multiparty talks with North Korea, it may find that the rogue state suddenly sees greater value in keeping its nuclear arsenal, Mira Rapp-Hooper and Kenneth N. Waltz, The Atlantic, Oct 24, 2011.
- North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence Pyongyang says the fates of the late Libyan leader and Saddam Hussein show the need for a nuclear deterrent, By AFP, 2:49AM GMT 09 Jan 2016. www.telegraph.co.uk
- The media are misleading the public on Syria, By Stephen Kinzer, Boston Globe, February 18, 2016. "The Syrian war will be remembered as one of the most shameful episodes in the history of the American press."
- ISIS arming themselves with US-made military hardware to wage jihad across the Middle East after seizing weapons from Syrian rebels and Iraqi soldiers, By Ted Thornhill for MailOnline, 9 September 2014. www.dailymail.co.uk
- Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Policy Deception, Jeff Sachs, Huffington Post, 08/13/2014 08:39 am ET | Updated Oct 13, 2014
- Hillary Clinton Criticizes Obama on Syria Policy, Sam Frizell, Time, Aug. 10, 2014
- HuffPo, ibid.
- Syria Cease-Fire Is a Sham That Helps Assad Cling to Power, By Faysal Itani and Hossam Abouzahr, Newsweek, 4/24/16.
- Hillary’s War: Don’t believe Clinton’s claim she wants her emails released. She’s got too much to hide. Kenneth R. Timmerman, Frontpage Magazine, March 5, 2015
- Page, Susan (May 10, 2013). Sen. Graham: Hillary Clinton should testify on Benghazi. USA Today website.
- Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died. youtube.com
- Libya: Obama Admits Clinton's "Greatest Moment" Was His "Worst Mistake, Lauren McCauley, Common Dreams, April 12, 2016.
- Hillary forces target Bush donors, By Ben White, Politico, 05/05/16. politico.com
- Clinton Campaign to Republican Donors: Hillary Shares Your Values, by Jake Johnson, Common Dreams, May 09, 2016. commondreams.org
- Clinton targeting former Jeb Bush donors on Wall Street, By Eric DuVall, UPI, May 6, 2016. www.upi.com
- Blameworthy: Bill Clinton. 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis, Time magazine.
- Fact Check: Did Glass-Steagall Cause The 2008 Financial Crisis?, October 14, 2015. npr.org
- Bashour, Nicholas Michael (July 17, 2012). "Wikimania 2012 swan song". Wikimedia blog website.
- "Election Results". Retrieved on Nov. 12, 2016.
- "How Hillary Clinton’s 1.4 Million Popular Vote Lead Broke Records"
- "2016 National Popular Vote Tracker".
- "2016 National House Popular Vote Tracker"
- "Why We Have an Electoral College.", National Review
- "Popular Vote 2016: How California Drove Hillary Clinton’s Lead"
- More With Less: Trump's lean machine beats Clinton's big bank account. Fox News. November 10, 2016. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Kurtz, Howard (November 11, 2016). Media remain hostile to Donald Trump even as some pundits admit they blew it. Fox News. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Media Bias to the Extreme. BillOReilly.com. November 11, 2016. Retrieved November 12, 2016.
- Bedard, Paul (March 19, 2017). https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/anti-trump-media-91-coverage-negative-96-of-donations-to-hillary/article/2617828. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 27, 2017.
- Vogel, Kenneth P. & Isenstadt, Alex (November 9, 2016). How did everyone get it so wrong?. Politico. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Catanese, David (October 24, 2016). Republicans’ Last Hope: The Polls Are Wrong. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Nelson, Louis (November 1, 2016). Clinton camp on new survey showing Trump ahead: It’s ‘bad polling’. Politico. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Blake, Aaron (November 9, 2016). Donald Trump just blew up the electoral map. The Washington Post. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Flint, Joe & Alpert, Lukas I. (November 9, 2016). How the Media’s Election Predictions Badly Missed the Mark. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Goldmacher, Shane & Schreckinger, Ben (November 9, 2016). Trump pulls off biggest upset in U.S. history. Politico. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- How Trump Reshaped the Election Map. The New York Times. November 9, 2016. Retrieved November 12, 2016.
- Hoft, Jim (November 22, 2016). Trump Breaks Record for Most Votes by Republican Candidate in History. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved November 22, 2016.
- Jacobson, Louis (December 4, 2016). Mike Pence says Donald Trump won most counties by a Republican since Ronald Reagan. PolitiFact. Retrieved December 4, 2016.
- Wallace, Tim (November 16, 2016). The Two Americas of 2016. The New York Times. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Simon, Jeff (December 9, 2016). How Trump ended Democrats' 144-year winning streak in one county. CNN. Retrieved January 15, 2017.
- O'Brien, Cortney (November 12, 2016). Evangelical Voters Showed Up Big Time For Trump. Townhall. Retrieved December 8, 2016.
- Lovett, Ian (November 9, 2016). Evangelicals Back Donald Trump in Record Numbers, Despite Earlier Doubts. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved December 8, 2016.
- Showalter, Brandon (November 16, 2016). Did 81 Percent of Evangelicals Really Vote for Trump? Not So Fast, Some Say. The Christian Post. Retrieved December 8, 2016.
- Bresnahan, John (November 9, 2016). Republicans hold the Senate in a stunner. Politico. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- Hughes, Siobhan (November 9, 2016). Democrats Gain Seats in House, But GOP Retains Majority. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- Greenblatt, Alan (November 9, 2016). Republicans Add to Their Dominance of State Legislatures. Governing. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- Siegel, Josh (November 9, 2016). Republicans Maintain Strong Control of State Capitols. Here’s What That Means. The Daily Signal. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- Lieb, David A. (December 29, 2016). GOP-Controlled States Aim to Reshape Laws. Chicago Tribune (from the Associated Press). Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- Lieb, David A. (November 9, 2016). Republicans governorships rise to highest mark since 1922. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- Bosman, Julie & Davey, Monica (November 11, 2016). Republicans Expand Control in a Deeply Divided Nation. The New York Times. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama. Fox News. December 27, 2016. Retrieved December 27, 2016.
- La Monica, Paul R. (November 10, 2016). The 'yuge' Donald Trump market rally continues. CNN Money. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- Craig, Victoria (November 11, 2016). Trump Optimism Propels Dow to Best Week in Five Years. Fox Business. Retrieved November 12, 2016.
- Chiaramonte, Perry (November 10, 2016). Trump protests intensify, as doubts swirl about spontaneity. Fox News. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Video emerges of mob beating Chicago man while yelling 'don't vote Trump'. Fox News. November 10, 2016. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Facebook Live attack the latest in string of anti-Trump assaults. Fox News. January 5, 2017. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- Hughes, Clyde (December 20, 2016). Electoral College: Monday's Results Cement Trump's Presidency. Newsmax. Retrieved December 20, 2016.
- Revolt fizzles as Trump easily wins Electoral College vote. Dayton Daily News (from the Associated Press). December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 20, 2016.
- Finnegan, Michael (December 19, 2016). With 304 votes, electoral college seals Donald Trump's election as president. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved December 20, 2016.
- ‘It is over’: Congress certifies Trump’s win, over last-ditch Dem objections. Fox News. January 6, 2017. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Nazarian, Adelle (January 6, 2017). ‘It Is Over’: Joe Biden Shuts Down Democrats’ Electoral College Challenge to Trump. Breitbart. Retrieved January 6, 2017.
- Breitman, Kendall (April 7, 2017). Hillary Clinton Explains Why She Really Lost to Trump. NBC News. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- Kew, Ben (April 6, 2017). Hillary Clinton Again Blames ‘Misogyny’ for Election Defeat. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- Adams, Becket; Weaver, Al (April 18, 2017). 'I'm sorry': Clinton campaign disaster laid bare in new book. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Geraghty, Jim (April 19, 2017). Shattered Illusions. National Review. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Kakutani, Michiko (April 17, 2017). 'Shattered' Charts Hillary Clinton's Course Into the Iceberg. The New York Times. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Takeaways from the Clinton campaign autopsy "Shattered". CBS News. April 18, 2017. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- Hudson, Jerome (April 21, 2017). ‘Shattered’ Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 21, 2017.