The Homosexual Agenda is a self-centered set of beliefs and objectives designed to mandate approval of homosexuality and its ideology. The goals and means of this movement include indoctrinating students in public school, restricting the free speech of opposition, obtaining special treatment for homosexuals, distorting Biblical teaching and science, and interfering with freedom of association. Advocates of the homosexual agenda seek special rights for homosexuals and self-described "LGBTQ people" that other people don't have, such as immunity from criticism (see hate speech, hate crimes). The homosexual agenda is the biggest threat to the rights of free speech and religious freedom today.
One of the top priorities of the Homosexual Agenda is to prohibit and outlaw conversion therapy. Activities like baseball and chess reduce homosexual proclivities, while other activities like figure skating for men and soccer for women seem to encourage homosexuality. Leftists are pushing unconstitutional bans on conversion therapy, apparently unable to tolerate things they dislike. Their priorities include electing high-ranking officials who are openly homosexual, with the ultimate goal of electing a president who is in a same-sex marriage, like the as the top Dem fundraising candidate Pete Buttigieg in 2020.
In a speech on December 10, 2013, to a pro-family rally in Jamaica, a country that rejects same-sex "marriage", Brian Camenker of MassResistance outlined the step-by-step approach of the homosexual agenda:
- Legalize homosexuality
- Hold "gay pride" parades
- Accept child sex trafficking
- Demand non-discrimination laws
- Insist on homosexuals' adoption of children
- Push the homosexual agenda in schools
- Legalize various alternate forms of partnership and call them "marriage" (i.e. man and man, woman and woman, man and multiple women)
- Demand public funding to deal with increased homosexual-related social problems
- Promote the gender confusion agenda
- Demand to be treated "equally"
- Impose a large-scale loss of free speech
- Ban counseling for kids confused by homosexual issues
- Drag queen story times to indoctrinate children
- Ban scientifically and religiously proven methods of homosexual conversion
- Attack churches
- Encourage abortion
Russia is a leader in rejecting the homosexual agenda. For example, Russia banned adoption by Americans as the Obama Administration aggressively pushed the homosexual agenda, and in June 2013 a house in the Russian parliament passed legislation to ban foreign adoption by gay couples or single parents who live in any gay marriage nation.
Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton, and essentially all Democrat politicians now advocate the homosexual agenda, reflecting the growing financial power of the homosexual network. Obama's self-centered obsession with his own re-election, and fundraising for his campaign, has caused him to create a national political issue out of this, rather than deal with other issues like the economy. Many establishment Republicans and Cafeteria Christians also have bought into the homosexual agenda.
Among all the liberal belief systems, the homosexual ideology is the most self-centered or selfish – unlike the vast charity performed by thousands of churches in the U.S. alone, a homosexual charity can be considered an oxymoron.
The late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia referred to the "so-called homosexual agenda" in Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003) (dissenting opinion). Justice Scalia also predicted that this was the first step to legalizing homosexual civil unions. He was proven right with the outcome of Obergefell v. Hodges. The goal of the latter decision was the societal affirmation of homosexuality rather than simple equality.
Despite the fact that only 4.1% of the U.S. population identified as LGBT, just over half a percentage point higher than four years prior, Americans greatly overestimate the proportion of homosexuals in the nation to be an average of 23%. Interestingly, Republicans and conservatives gave estimates closest to the actual number.
The Homosexual Agenda
Joseph P. Gudel, in That Which is Unnatural contended that the homosexual movement,
- has been militantly demanding not just the homosexuals' right to do whatever they wish to do behind closed doors, but, more importantly, that society fully accept their lifestyle as both healthy and normal, even demanding special rights and legislation as an "oppressed minority." Gudel quotes various sources evidencing this.
In a 1987 speech to the National Press Club in Washington, homosexual spokesperson Jeff Levi proclaimed,
- We are no longer seeking just a right to privacy and a protection from wrong. We also have a right — as heterosexual Americans already have — to see government and society affirm our lives.
In an article entitled "Gays on the March" in 1975, Time magazine quoted lesbian activist Barbara Gittings who stated:
- What the homosexual wants, and here he is neither willing to compromise nor morally required to compromise — is acceptance of homosexuality as a way of life fully on a par with heterosexuality." In response, Time opined, "It is one thing to remove legal discrimination against homosexuals. It is another to mandate approval....It is this goal of full acceptance, which no known society past or present has granted to homosexuals, that makes many Americans apprehensive.
A primary goal of the homosexual agenda is to normalize the lifestyle in public schools. This occurred quickly and intensely after same-sex "marriage" was illegally imposed in Massachusetts, where homosexual relationships are taught to children as young as kindergartners, as recounted by the decision of Parker v. Hurley.
In a 1992 report by John Leo in U.S. News & World Report, he notes some books which were part of New York City's public school curriculum.
The first-grade book, Children of the Rainbow, stated on page 145, which states that teachers must "be aware of varied family structures, including...gay or lesbian parents," and "children must be taught to acknowledge the positive aspects of each type of household." Another children book is Heather Has Two Mommies, which is about a lesbian couple having a child through artificial insemination. Another book, Gloria Goes to Gay Pride, states, "Some women love women, some men love men, some women and men love each other. That's why we march in the parade, so everyone can have a choice."
- A line is being crossed here; in fact, a brand new ethic is descending upon the city's public school system. The traditional civic virtue of tolerance (if gays want to live together, it's their own business) has been replaced with a new ethic requiring approval and endorsement (if gays want to live together, we must 'acknowledge the positive aspects' of their way of life).
Dr. Judith A. Reisman in her extensive Crafting “Gay” Children, reports that Harvard homosexual Toby Morotta, PhD, stated that in the 1970s, members of the Gay Activists Alliance - who were trained in the “zapping" of any who rebuffed homosexuality. And that these formed the “Gay Academic Union,” (GAU) which was made up of faculty and students in major universities. She states that the GAU has long fought for domination of its worldview within the academic community, and professional journals commonly assigned GAU and other homosexual peer reviewers to research touching on homosexuality, generally resulting in a quick death to possible unfavorable findings.
This and the general agenda is seen to be overall implementing a marketing strategy explained in a book called After the Ball, by gay rights activists Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen in the late 1980s, in which a six-point plan was set forth as to how they could transform the beliefs of ordinary Americans with regard to homosexual behavior in a decade-long time frame:
- "The agenda of homosexual activists is basically to change America from what they perceive as looking down on homosexual behavior, to the affirmation of and societal acceptance of homosexual behavior."  "Thus propagandistic advertising can depict all opponents of the gay movement as homophobic bigots who are 'not Christian' and the propaganda can further show them homosexuals as being criticized, hated and shunned..."
- "Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and as often as possible." (They use late night air waves and special channels, as well as their right to peacefully assemble to do so.)
- "Portray gays as victims, not as aggressive challengers."
- "Give homosexual protectors a just cause."
- "Make gays look good."
- "Make the victimizers look bad."
- "Get funds from corporate America."
|“||Today's opinion is the product of a Court, which is the product of a law-profession culture, that has largely signed on to the so-called homosexual agenda, by which I mean the agenda promoted by some homosexual activists directed at eliminating the moral opprobrium that has traditionally attached to homosexual conduct.||”|
Vic Eliason of Crosstalk America rightly points out that if all Americans turned homosexual it would only take a few generations for the United States to lose most of the population of the country through lack of procreation. This would make the US more vulnerable to attack by our enemies.
The goals of the homosexual movement include:
- Ignoring Christian morals and discouraging religiously based laws.
- Attempting to convince the world that marriage should be defined secularly, instead of as one of the Lord's commandments.
- Ignore the clear message of the Bible that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination unto God because their First Amendment rights allow them to.
- Remind conservatives that there cannot be a "gay (homosexual attraction) gene", just like like there cannot be a "black gene" because complex things like these are caused by complex interactions between genes.
- Censoring evidence that the "gay gene" is a hoax. After all, it would have to be multiple genes interacting together.
- Censoring speech against homosexuality by branding it to be "hate-speech"
- Censoring biblical statements condemning homosexuality
- Lobbying for equal employment rights.
- Expand hate crimes legislation to include sexual orientation, which would be equally wrong for heterosexuals to do.
- Ending the military's and Boy Scouts' restrictions on homosexuality
- Stopping children as young as 5 years old from attending therapy to repair their sexual preference
- Teach tolerance of homosexuals in schools.
- In places like Massachusetts and California, where the homosexual lobby is the strongest, it starts as early as preschool. They tell seven- or eight-year-old boys, "If you only like boys, there's a chance you may be homosexual," or "If you only like girls, maybe you are lesbian." Children at that age also do not have the hormones to experience sexual attraction, so they cannot understand this yet.
- Demands protections from job discrimination.
- Suing an online dating website for discrimination. This was because sexual orientation is a federally protected group, as such, this company was claimed to be "breaking" the law.
- Undermining the resolve of latent homosexuals so that their will becomes too weak to resist the temptations of homosexuality
- Pushing for legalized adoption by homosexual individuals and couples
- Indoctrination of public school children to support the homosexual agenda
- Allowing boys into girls' restrooms and vice versa, without restriction.
The state-by-state push for same-sex "marriage" can be viewed as a means to the above goals, or a goal in itself. An example of this would be the recent New Hampshire law that makes same-sex civil unions "legal".
Although notable gains toward achieving its goals continue to manifest, homosexual activists later began been expressing a high level of dissatisfaction with the Obama regime. Commenting on such, Massresistance.org, an organization which opposes the homosexual agenda in Massachusetts, noted that Obama had,
- signed an order extending federal benefits to same-sex partners.
- pushed an extreme hate crimes bill in Congress.
- declared his intention to repeal the Defense of Marriage.
- pushed a pro-homosexual and transgender version of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
- appointed homosexual activists to high level positions, including Harry Knox, of the homosexual lobby group Human Rights Campaign, and Kevin Jennings, founder of the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN), which educates kids in the public schools.
- declared February to be "Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month."
- demanded the State Department allow homosexual couples to use their married names (from marriages or civil unions) on US passports.
Strategies and psychological tactics
Homosexual activists are often seen as engaging in specious argumentation, such as attempts to controvert the consistent teaching of the Bible on homosexual relations (see homosexuality and biblical interpretation), and using false analogies, in order to gain acceptance of homosexuality. One common argument used by homosexual activists seeks to compare their quest for equal rights to that of others. This argument is countered by the observation that blacks were able to peacefully argue that mankind should not be "judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", as the former yields no certain moral distinction. In contrast, homosexual activists seek acceptance of an immoral practice(s), and in addition, engage in certain coercive and manipulative means to do so. This includes the use of demonstrative protests, which appear to be designed to censure and intimidate those who oppose them in any way. In addition, one pro-homosexual commentator recently took the homosexual community to task for being racist in their practice of homosexuality. Another strategy used by supporters of the homosexual agenda is to publicly deny that such an agenda exists.
While not all homosexuals agree with the use of deceptive psychological tactics, leading homosexual activists willfully employ them. The aforementioned book, After the Ball, is widely regarded as the handbook for the homosexual agenda, in which two homosexual Harvard-trained graduates,  Marshall Kirk (1957–2005), a researcher in neuropsychiatry, and Hunter Madsen (pen name Erastes Pill), who was schooled in social marketing, advocated avoiding portraying homosexuals as aggressive challengers, but as "victims" instead, while making all those who opposed them to be "evil persecutors". As a means of the latter, they used jamming, in which Christians, traditionalists, or anyone else who opposes the gay agenda are publicly smeared. Their strategy was based on the premise that, "In any campaign to win over the public, Gays must be portrayed as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to adopt the role of protector. The purpose of victim imagery is to make straight people feel very uncomfortable." Leftists also label Christians who support biblical marriage as "anti-gay," equating them with non-western Muslims who support stoning homosexuals.
"Jamming" homo-hatred (disagreement with homosexual behaviors) was to be done by linking it to Nazi horror, advised Kirk and Madsen. Associate all who oppose homosexuality with images of Klansmen demanding that gays be slaughtered, hysterical backwoods preachers, menacing punks, and a tour of Nazi concentration camps where homosexuals were tortured and gassed. Thus, "propagandistic advertisement can depict homophobic and homohating bigots as crude loudmouths..." " It can show them being criticized, hated, shunned. It can depict gays experiencing horrific suffering as the direct result of homohatred-suffering of which even most bigots would be ashamed to be the cause. It can, in short, link homohating bigotry with all sorts of attributes the bigot would be ashamed to possess, and with social consequences he would find unpleasant and scary... our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof."
Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr., president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, writes,
There can be no doubt that Christianity represents the greatest obstacle to the normalization of homosexual behavior. It cannot be otherwise, because of the clear biblical teachings concerning the inherent sinfulness of homosexuality in all forms, and the normativity of heterosexual marriage. In order to counter this obstacle, Kirk and Madsen advised gays to "use talk to muddy the moral waters, that is, to undercut the rationalizations that 'justify' religious bigotry and to jam some of its psychic rewards." How can this be done? "This entails publicizing support by moderate churches and raising serious theological objections to conservative biblical teachings." [The latter of which attempts homosexuality and biblical interpretation examine and expose.]
Kirk and Madsen's open admission of their deceptive tactics is noted as most revealing: [O]ur effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof. "...the person's beliefs can be altered whether he is conscious of the attack or not" “The campaign we outline in this book, though complex, depends centrally upon a program of unabashed propaganda, firmly grounded in long-established principles of psychology and advertising.”
Similarly, author Robert Bauman additionally records: "It makes no difference that the ads are lies... because were using them to ethically good effect, to counter negative stereotypes that are every bit as much lies, and far more wicked ones."
The need for Kirk and Madsen to engage in such manipulation may be seen as being due to their sober realization of the nature of the homosexual lifestyle.
“In short, the gay lifestyle - if such a chaos can, after all, legitimately be called a lifestyle - it just doesn’t work: it doesn’t serve the two functions for which all social framework evolve: to constrain people’s natural impulses to behave badly and to meet their natural needs. While it’s impossible to provide an exhaustive analytic list of all the root causes and aggravants of this failure, we can asseverate at least some of the major causes. Many have been dissected, above, as elements of the Ten Misbehaviors; it only remains to discuss the failure of the gay community to provide a viable alternative to the heterosexual family.”
David Kupelian, author of The Marketing of Evil, describes Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, stating,
Kirk and Madsen were not the kind of drooling activists that would burst into churches and throw condoms in the air. They were smart guys – very smart. Kirk, a Harvard-educated researcher in neuropsychiatry, work with the Johns Hopkins Study of Mathematically Precocious Youth and designed aptitude tests for adults with 200+ IQs. Madsen, with a doctorate in politics from Harvard, was an expert on public persuasion tactics and social marketing.
Marshall Kirk died in 2005 at the age of 47. The cause of death has not been publicly revealed.
Often cited as an early example of such tactics was the role of homosexual activists in persuading the American Psychiatric Association (APA) to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder from its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders (DSM-II). Dr. Ronald Bayer, though being himself a pro-homosexual psychiatrist, described this removal as being the result of power politics, threats, and intimidation, rather than any new scientific discoveries. In so doing, like slavery before it, the homosexual agenda is seen to threaten basic freedoms, principally the First Amendment.
The charge of "homophobia" has been increasingly evidenced as being part of a means of intimidation used in pushing the Homosexual Agenda. Due to what homophobia has been made to denote, that of being a repressed homosexual, or possessing an irrational fear of being approached by homosexuals, or of being a "bigot" "persecuting" victims, the widespread use of the term "homophobic" attaches a powerful stigma to anyone who may even conscientiously oppose the practice of homosexuality, thus silencing many who might otherwise object to it.
In relation to such oppression, psychologist Nicholas Cummings, former president of the American Psychological Association (APA), observed, "Homophobia as intimidation is one of the most pervasive techniques used to silence anyone who would disagree with the gay activist agenda." As an example of such fear within the APA, in addressing 100 fellow professionals Cummings related that while writing "Destructive Trends in Mental Health," with psychologist Rogers Wright, a number of fellow psychologists were invited to participate. However, these flatly turned them down, as they feared loss of tenure, loss of promotion, and other forms of professional retaliation. "We were bombarded by horror stories," Dr. Cummings said. "Their greatest fear was of the gay lobby, which is very strong in the APA.
Noted homosexual activist and pornographer Clinton Fein, in his article, The Gay Agenda stated: "Homophobic inclinations alone, even without any actions, should be criminal and punishable to the full extent of the law."
Erik Holland, author of The Nature of Homosexuality, perceives that homosexuals have become so reckless in labeling others "homophobic" that "anyone who questions their labeling someone [is] a homophobe himself. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic." In addition, according to pro-homosexual author Vernon A. Wall, "even acceptance of homosexuality can be seen as a form of homophobia, because to talk about the acceptance of homosexuality is to imply that there is something about homosexuality that needs acceptance."
It may be speculated that if the liberal use of the term "homophobia" is not primarily a psychological tactic, then it indicates a psychological condition on the part of those who use the term in which they wishfully imagine that those who oppose them are "fearful" of them, or of being one.
More recently, after 25 years of claiming she was not indoctrinating anyone with pro-homosexual beliefs, one activist honestly admitted to this being a lie. Canadian lesbian activist S. Bear Bergman, a female who identifies as a gender-confused "male", stated, "All that time I said I wasn't indoctrinating anyone with my beliefs about gay and lesbian and bi and trans and queer people? That was a lie.” Bergman recounted that she was instructed as a young gay activist to tell concerned parents that she was “just providing an alternate viewpoint” when accused of engaging in “indoctrination and recruiting,” and to use “soft” language when speaking about homosexuality. In her article on the notoriously liberal web site, the Huffington Post, he went on to candidly confess that this indoctrination, "is absolutely my goal. I want to make your children like people like me and my family, even if that goes against the way you have interpreted the teachings of your religion." Bergman fantasized that in an ideal world he would have been "ushered into the world of queerness with care and tenderness by experienced homos" (akin to "camp counselors"), "and issued my leather jacket and my protest pins, my safer sex supplies..."
Bergman expressed that his goal was that of portraying to "impressionable young minds" the idea that "queers and transfolk are just as fine and lovely a kind of human as any other kind," and stated that he did not like the idea of sending her kid to schools where any kid could share with him their ideas about homosexuals. Thus Bergman, who believes that "books a kid hears at bedtime affect their sleep and also their dreams," is finalizing a series of children's books that all feature lesbian, homosexual, bisexual, gender-confused, or queer kids or families, with the goal that the young readers come to believe that people like him and his family are "absolutely great," that "lesbian, gay, bi, queer, and trans people -- that we exist, that we're perfectly fine and often really excellent." Bergman then concludes, "If that makes me an indoctrinator, I accept it. Let me be honest -- I am not even a little bit sorry."Commenting on this frank article, Pete Baklinski of LifeSiteNews.com, states that,
While Bergman paints a “friendly and cheerful” picture of the gay lifestyle, she fails to mention the serious health risks tied to homosexual behaviors....Research done in 2002 by Dr. John R. Diggs found that same-sex sexual behaviors expose gays, lesbians and bisexuals to “extreme risks of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), physical injuries, mental disorders and even a shortened life span.” Common sexual practices among gay men were found to lead to “numerous STDs and physical injuries, some of which are virtually unknown in the heterosexual population.” Gay and bisexual men were found to “lose up to 20 years of life expectancy.” The US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) have warned on numerous occasions that HIV rates, already at epidemic proportions, are continuing to climb steadily among men who have ‘sex’ with men. The CDC has stated that gay and bisexual men continue to remain at the epicenter of what they call a “HIV/AIDS epidemic.”
To which Baklinski adds the spiritual consequences, citing one of the texts in the Bible which condemn homosexual relations:
|“||“For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error” (Letter to Romans 1:26).||”|
For Christians believe God created man and women uniquely compatible and complimentary, and they alone are joined by God in marriage, with opposite genders being specified by both Genesis and personally by Jesus Christ. (Gn. 2:18-24; Mt. 19:4) The Bible only condemns homosexual relations - by design and decree, in principle and by precept - and never sanctions them wherever they are manifestly dealt with, and the injunctions against them are part of the transcendent and immutable moral law. (Lv. 18:22; Rm. 1:26,27)
However, Christians also understand that some of the first Christians were likely former homosexuals, (1Cor. 6:9-11) and believe that there is room at the cross for all who want the Lord Jesus over sin, and believe upon Him to save them who died for them, and rose again, and who thus are baptized and follow Him, to the glory of God.
Influence in the academic world
Professor Jerry Z. Muller described in an article titled First Things (Aug/Sept. 1993) how the homosexual lobby has gained widespread acceptance in the educational realm.
|“||[Their] strategy has been remarkably successful. With a rapidity largely attributable in large part to a total lack of articulate resistance, homosexual ideology has gained an unquestioned and uncontested legitimacy in American academic life. Within the academy, as within nonacademic elite culture, the definition of opposite to homosexuality as "homophobia - a definition which implies that it is impossible to give good reasons for the cultural disapproval of homosexuality - is the best evidence of the success of this strategy.||”|
In the public schools
- See also: Homosexuality in Schools
Many public schools throughout the United States welcome the Homosexual Agenda, oftentimes through publicly-funded school programs created by GLSEN. Much of this was the work of the Obama Administration. GLSEN celebrates the Homosexual Agenda through a "day of silence." In 2016, California became the first state to legislate the teaching of the homosexual agenda in public schools to children as young as second grade. These California students are now banned from opting-out from this indoctrination. In February 2019, the Department of Education in the United Kingdom announced that public school children starting at the age of five would be required to learn about homosexual and transgender relationships, with parents being unable to withdraw their children from such classes.
In schools where the homosexual agenda is welcomed, students who fly the Confederate flag may expect to face disciplinary actions. In March 2019, an Ohio public school student was suspended for posting Bible verses next to homosexual flags.
Immorality in society
The “gay” activists welcome immorality in society. As no one wants to be called a hypocrite, every act of sexual sin by society members serves the “gay” interest by lessening the public will to uphold public morality. That's why, wherever the acceptance of sexual sin is observed, it is likely there are “gay” activists involved.
The abortion industry
The best example of the Homosexual Agenda causing societal immorality is seen in their aggressive defense of the abortion industry. Obviously, homosexuals cannot have an “unwanted pregnancy,” yet in an extensive experience, the big part of “pro-choice” street activists at abortion clinics are homosexuals. This is so because they know that preserving the people's option to destroy unborn life is essential to maintaining so-called “sexual freedom” as a social norm. If women lost their choice to legally kill their unborn offspring, the resulting inevitable shift of emphasis from self-gratification to family responsibility in such a large section of the population would change the entire culture. When a woman gives in to fear and selfishness to kill the child in her womb, she will not feel that she can criticize other sinners. The choice to kill their unborn children morally compromises both men and women (making them unwilling to criticize choices to engage in other forms of immoral behavior), and ensures that the outcome of an unwanted child will not be a lasting deterrent to those who have chosen sexual “freedom” over family. This explains why homosexuals, who by definition cannot conceive children together, are among the most militant advocates of abortion on demand.
The pornography industry
The existence of a thriving pornography industry where “gays” are also notoriously prevalent serves the “gay” cause by morally corrupting the men who use it, making them less likely to oppose homosexuality on moral grounds and more likely to support public policies which legitimize sexual hedonism. “Gay” activists love sexual anarchy because they know that when a man falls in bondage to pornography he is less willing to oppose other sexual sins in society.
The entertainment industry
When young people enjoy music or films that glorify sexual lust, they feel more sympathy to the “gay” arguments.
The “gays” have it easy pushing sexual “freedom”, because every person, in their flesh, wants to indulge themselves in their own choices. This is like children being offered only candy to eat. People want to eat only sweets until they get sick. Only with maturity do they know how to eat to stay healthy.
The “gay” movement has many allies in its campaign to aggrandize sexual immorality, but it is the only social movement in the history of the world whose primary purpose is to eliminate social restraints on sexual conduct. It is heavily funded, highly organized and strategically positioned to maximize its ability to change societies and cultures.
Opponents of the Homosexual Agenda
Some well known individuals/groups in the United States who actively oppose the homosexual agenda are: MassResistance, Focus on the Family, Peter LaBarbera's American's for Truth, the Traditional Values Coalition (Louis Sheldon is a chairman of the Traditional Values Coalition), and Matt Barber of Concerned Women of America.
Peter LaBarbera said the following regarding the need for the organization Americans for Truth:
|“|| Homosexual, bisexual, and transsexual groups spend tens of millions of dollars every year to market and normalize their aberrant lifestyles, yet after all these years there is not a single, serious national group dedicated specifically to exposing and countering their agendas...
It’s time for Americans to unapologetically resist the demands of this lobby, and to counter the lies upon which it is built-the foremost being that certain people are inherently or ‘born’ homosexual and that this is a civil rights issue.
|“|| Ironically, sexual relativists are anything but relative. They are quite affirmative in principle. But the principles they foist demand comprehensive acceptance of homosexual conduct — by force of law — through federal edicts such as “hate crimes” legislation, the so-called “Employment Non-Discrimination Act” (ENDA) and by imposing government sanctioned “same-sex marriage.” All such government mandates grant special protected “minority” status to those who define themselves by aberrant sexual preferences and changeable sexual behaviors. These laws put people with traditional values directly in the crosshairs of official government policy.
Throughout society, homosexual activists demand that homosexual behaviors not only be “tolerated,” but celebrated. (That’s what the euphemistic slogan “celebrate diversity” supposes). They have masked their true political agenda by hijacking the language of the genuine civil rights movement and through the crafty and disingenuous rhetoric of “tolerance” and “diversity.”
Anyone who believes the Biblical directive that human sexuality is a gift from God, to be shared between man and wife within the bonds of marriage, is branded “homophobic,” “hateful” or “discriminatory.” They are to be silenced by all means possible.
German politician Steffen Königer from the party Alternative for Germany (AfD) showed that it is possible to use irony when opposing the extremist gender agenda. In his address in the parliament of the Brandenburg, the federated state of Germany, he ridiculed homosexual lobbyists and gender ideologists by enlisting in his introduction, for about two minutes, all "gender and sexual varieties" he could find on the Internet. This way he brought to attention of the general public the absurdity of the proposal put forward by the German Green Party that demanded to introduce multiple "gender identities" in state documents. When the Parliamentary Speaker tried to stop him, he just replied that he is not finished yet and further adamantly continued in naming all alleged gender declinations. When he was finally done with his introduction, his actual reaction to the proposal took less than three seconds: "The AfD party rejects your proposal."
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B012YKIQ2M Counterfeiting the Rainbow by Beverly Rachel
- Homosexuality and the Nazi Party by Scott Lively. Excellent discussion of the anti-Christian and homosexual origins of the Nazism.
- Documentation of the links between homosexuals and the Nazis by the Government of Israel.
- 2008 McDonald's and the Homosexual Agenda, Baptist Press
- Paul E. Rondeau, Selling homosexuality to America (PDF) Or html form
- Shupe, Jamie (March 10, 2019). I Was America’s First ‘Nonbinary’ Person. It Was All a Sham. The Daily Signal. Retrieved April 15, 2019.
- Anti-Defamation League
- Anthropological Revolution
- Homosexual belief system
- Gay affirmative
- Gay rights
- Hate speech, Hate crime
- Homosexual logic, used to justify and mandate the Homosexual Agenda
- Homosexuality and biblical interpretation
- LGBTI Gleichschaltung
- San Francisco values
- Fashion industry values
- Hollywood values
- Slogans and the Homosexual Agenda
- Stonewall UK
- Such special rights will necessarily come at the expense of the rights of broader society.
- Daniels, Fletch (September 10, 2019). The LGBT endgame is to destroy Christianity. LifeSiteNews (from the American Thinker). Retrieved September 10, 2019.
- Duke, Selwyn (September 11, 2019). LGBT Activists Hate Christianity — and Want to Destroy It. The New American. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- In 2020, more than 10% (90 out of 879) of the featured characters on scripted primetime television programs are openly LGBTQ, an attempt by the pro-LGBTQ producers of those shows to deceitfully push the discredited claim that "10%" of the population is homosexual when, in fact, less than 2% of the population actually identify as such.
- "MassResistance helps Jamaica confront ‘gay’ agenda". massresistance.org. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- Austin Ruse (10 Jun 2016). Criticism of Transgender Agenda Will Get Virginia Students Expelled. BREITBART. Retrieved on 12 Jun 2016. “The transgender change in school regulations was imposed last night during a dramatic board meeting where only 12 pro-trans witnesses were invited to testify. ... No opposing voices were allowed to be heard, parents were relegated to shouting opposition from the seats and some were ejected from the meeting.... Last year, they were promised a lengthy investigation and a full hearing. Instead, it was foisted upon them with less than 24 hours-notice. ... an Oregon law recently allowed a jury to award $60,000 t0 a transgender teacher because other teachers declined to use the teacher’s preferred pronoun, which is “they” rather than “him” or “her.” Deputies for President Barack Obama have backed similar rules for all K-12 schools, and New York City has established similar forced-speech rules.”
- Is the Homosexual Agenda 'Unstoppable'? - Comparing America with Russia. Retrieved on 29 May 2016.
- RUSSIA VS. THE LGBT GLOBALISTS: A Climate of Hate and Fear. Retrieved on 29 May 2016. “This dangerous LGBT strategy has now gone global and the target is the Russian Federation. ... Core American values to Obama are publicly celebrated sodomy and doctor-assisted transsexual self-mutilation. ... The Russian anti-propaganda law, passed June 11, 2013, was the first truly effective international counter-measure since the “gay” agenda went global around the turn of the millennium. Typically, the “gays” characterized the law as hateful and an incitement to violence, but in doing so they revealed that propagandizing children is part of their agenda, since the law simply classifies “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relationships” as material that cannot be distributed among minors and commands the government to protect children from it. Just after the passage of this law Barack Obama did an about-face on the “reset” policy (in which Russia had been recognized as an equal partner in the world community) and instead began reviving cold-war rhetoric.”
- Pro-Russian Press Conference (22 February 2014). Retrieved on 29 May 2016. “We got lots of coverage from the event, and I believe we accomplished our objective which was to bring awareness to the world that the pro-family movement in the U.S., Canada, UK, and other “pro-gay” countries is happy to see the Russian Federation standing up for family values. We think this will encourage other nations to follow their example.”
- "Russian lawmakers pass ban on adoption tied to gay foreign couples". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- Williams, Thomas D. (January 5, 2020). USA Today: Obergefell Was Never About ‘Freedom to Marry’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 5, 2020.
- Gates, Gary J. (January 11, 2017). In US, More Adults Identifying as LGBT. Gallup. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
- Newport, Frank (May 21, 2015). Americans Greatly Overestimate Percent Gay, Lesbian in U.S. Gallup. Retrieved January 18, 2017.
- Mainwaring, Doug (June 28, 2019). Americans vastly overestimate the size of the LGBT population. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- "That Which is Unnatural" Homosexuality in Society, the Church, and Scripture Part Two in a Two-Part Series on Homosexuality, from the Christian Research Journal, Winter 1993, page 8
- Jeff Levi, in William Dannemeyer, Shadow in the Land (San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 1989), 86.
- Gays on the March," Time, 8 Sept. 1975, 43
- The Parker v. Hurley decision explained, "In January 2005, when Jacob Parker ("Jacob") was in kindergarten, he brought home a 'Diversity Book Bag.' This included a picture book, Who's in a Family?, which depicted different families, including single-parent families, an extended family, interracial families, animal families, a family without children, and — to the concern of the Parkers — a family with two dads and a family with two moms. The book concludes by answering the question, 'Who's in a family?': 'The people who love you the most!' The book says nothing about marriage."
- John Leo, "Heather Has a Message," U.S. News & World Report, 17 Aug. 1992, 16.
- Toby Marotta: THE POLITICS OF HOMOSEXUALITY: HOW LESBIANS AND GAY MEN HAVE MADE THEMSELVES A POLITICAL AND SOCIAL FORCE IN MODERN AMERICA, Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston, 1981 at 319
- See extensive reports in regular NARTH Bulletins as well as Ray Johnson, “American Psychology: The Political Science, at 53-57.
- After the Ball (1989), quoted from Winn, Pete (7-25-2003) [ Q&A: The Homosexual Agenda] Citizenlink
- After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's, by Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen (Author) (p. 152-153)
- Kirk, Marshall K. and Erastes Pill (11-1987) The Overhauling of Straight America Available at STRATEGIES OF THE HOMOSEXUAL MOVEMENT: "The Overhauling of Straight America"
- LAWRENCE et al. v. TEXAS at findlaw.com
- Lesbian activists at Smith College riot, shut down Ryan Sorba speech on "The Born Gay Hoax" as police watch. See exclusive videos. Mass Resistance
- Video:Silencing Christians
- "Marquette Warrior". mu-warrior.blogspot.com. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- Bishops fight for right to criticize homosexual lifestyle, 25th May 2009
- White, Hilary (04-21-2006) Court Upholds School Ban on "Homosexuality is Shameful" T-Shirt LifeSiteNews.com
- The Crimson Staff (10-13-2006) A Box of Their Own? (opinion) The Crimson
- http://www.afa.net, Homosexual Agenda Platforms from 1972 - 2000
- Pelosi, Nancy Office of (09-28-2004) Pelosi: "Hate Crimes Prevention Legislation is Right Thing to Do, Long Overdue" From the office of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi
- Boy Scouts of Am. v. Dale, 530 U.S. 640 (2000) (Boy Scouts); "Matlovich v. Secretary of the Air Force (591 F.2d 852, DC Circ. 1 978) (military)
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force:Youth in the Crosshairs
- Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) | National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Joshua Rhett Miller. "eHarmony to Provide Gay Dating Service After Lawsuit". Fox News. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- Lewis v. Harris
- "New Hampshire law makes same-sex civil unions legal". boston.com. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- firstname.lastname@example.org 6/24/2009 11:56 PM
- Friedman, Victoria (February 15, 2019). Men Can Be Mothers in UK, While French Schools Erase Terms ‘Father,’ ‘Mother’. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- Miner, Homosexuality, Civil Rights, and the Church
- Speech by Martin Luther King Jr.
- "The homosexual propaganda campaign in America's media". massresistance.org. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- "After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90's (Plume): Marshall Kirk, Hunter Madsen: 9780452264984: Amazon.com: Books". amazon.com. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- "‘Gays’ put ‘terrorist’ label on Christians". WND. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- "Homosexuals begin campaign of terror over Prop 8 loss". massresistance.org. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- "Lesbian Break-in and Riot During College Speech on “Born-Gay Hoax” Forces Cancellation". LifeSiteNews. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- "‘How hate crimes laws forced me into exile’". WND. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- Muehlenberg, Bill, Another Nail in the Christian Coffin, 4 June 2009
- "Gay activists stop free speech at UMass Amherst". massresistance.org. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- LZ Granderson, Commentary: Gay is not the new black, Cable News Network,July 16, 2009
- "Christians, America, And The Gay Agenda". onug.us. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- "Is The Gay Revolution a Flop?". time.com. 24 June 2001. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- After the Ball: How America Will Conquer It’s Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90’s Outline compiled by Richard Cohen, MA
- (1989) After the ball : how America will conquer its fear and hatred of gays in the 90s. New York: Plume. ISBN 978-0452264984. Retrieved on 2 February 2018.
- Mainwaring, Doug (April 3, 2019). Jack Phillips is not the Sultan of Brunei: The indiscriminate weaponization of the term ‘anti-gay’. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved April 4, 2019.
- "Unmasking the "gay" agenda". renewamerica.com. Retrieved on 2 Feb. 2018.
- http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/gay_strategies/after_the_ball.html The homosexual propaganda campaign in America's media,
- After the Ball--Why the Homosexual Movement Has Won, Thursday, June 3rd, 2004
- After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90s, p. 152-153 (1989, Doubleday/Bantam)
- Kirk and Madsen, After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of the Gay’s in the 90s, p.xxvi
- "[Behavior, and Not a Person]". banap.net. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- The Gentleman from Maryland: The Conscience of a gay Conservative, by Robert Bauman, 1986, page 163.
- Kirk and Madsen, After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of the Gay’s in the 90s, p.363
- "Sold on Homosexuality – The Marketing of Evil". pearl-diving.blogspot.com. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- Exposed: The Myth That Psychiatry Has Proven That Homosexual Behavior Is Normal
- Adams, Guy (11-8-2008) Mormon stars face backlash after gay marriage ban The Independent
- Thought Reform And The Psychology of Homosexual Advocacy, Charles W. Socarides, M.D.
- [Psychology Losing Scientific Credibility, Say APA Insiders http://www.narth.com/docs/insiders.html]
- "Homosexinfo - Homophobia - Homophobia: Fear of homosexuals?". homosexinfo.org. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- I have come to indoctrinate your children into my LGBTQ agenda (and I'm not a bit sorry). Retrieved on 22 March 2015.
- Gay activist: Of course our goal is to ‘indoctrinate children into LGBTQ agenda’. Retrieved on 22 March 2015.
- HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONS and the BIBLE
- "Homosexuality". google.com. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- Prokop, Hannah (November 11, 2016). Prairie Ridge High School suspends student for wearing Confederate flag to school. Northwest Herald. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- Heyer, Walt (June 8, 2015). Public School LGBT Programs Don't Just Trample Parental Rights. They Also Put Kids at Risk. The Witherspoon Institute -- Public Discourse. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- Berry, Susan (April 11, 2015). Day of Silence: How the LGBT Agenda Is Hijacking America’s Youth. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- Berry, Susan (July 19, 2016). California: 1st State To Teach LGBT Curriculum — to Second Graders. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- Newman, Alex (January 4, 2018). Students Banned From Opting Out of LGBT Education. The New American. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
- Tennant, Michael (February 27, 2019). U.K. Schools to Indoctrinate Kids as Young as Five in LGBT Agenda. The New American. Retrieved February 27, 2019.
- McLean, Dorothy Cummings (March 25, 2019). Christian mom sues UK primary school for forcing LGBT Pride celebrations on kids. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved March 25, 2019.
- Wyoming school district bans Confederate flags, allows gay-pride ones. The Washington Times (from the Associated Press). April 20, 2019. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
- Gstalter, Morgan (March 13, 2019). Ohio student suspended for 'targeting' Gay-Straight Alliance by posting Bible verses in response to LGBT flags. The Hill. Retrieved March 13, 2019.
- Kaplan, Talia (March 12, 2019). Ohio student suspended after posting Bible verses around school: 'I wanted to spread the word of God'. Fox News. Retrieved March 13, 2019.
- Scott Lively (2009). "1: Pro-family answers to common questions about homosexuality and "gay" agenda", Redeeming the Rainbow: A Christian Response to the "Gay" Agenda, 1 (Version 1.1), Veritas Aeterna Press, 8, 60, 176.
- "About Americans for Truth About Homosexuality and AFTAH Founder Peter LaBarbera » Americans for Truth". americansfortruth.com. Retrieved on 2 May 2016.
- Un político alemán ridiculiza los postulados del LGBTI (German (English subtitles)). Retrieved on 23 Jun 2016.