CCP global pandemic
China allowed thousands of COVID-19 infected people leave China during the early stage of the pandemic when the world was not aware of it.
The Atlantic reported concerning the role of the CCP to allow the Global Wuhan coronavirus pandemic to spread in China and globally during its early stages:
|“|| China has a history of mishandling outbreaks, including SARS in 2002 and 2003. But Chinese leaders’ negligence in December and January—for well over a month after the first outbreak in Wuhan—far surpasses those bungled responses. The end of last year was the time for authorities to act, and, as Nicholas D. Kristof of The New York Times has noted, “act decisively they did—not against the virus, but against whistle-blowers who were trying to call attention to the public health threat.”
This is what allowed the virus to spread across the globe. Because the Chinese Communist Party was pretending that there was little to be concerned about, Wuhan was a porous purveyor of the virus. The government only instituted a lockdown in Wuhan on January 23—seven weeks after the virus first appeared. As events in Italy, the United States, Spain, and France have shown, quite a lot can happen in a week, much less seven. By then, mayor Zhou Xianwang admitted that more than 5 million people had already left Wuhan.
Approximately one month before the outbreak of the Global Wuhan coronavirus pandemic in mid November 2019, an exercise was organized by the Davos World Economic Forum in cooperation with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The exercise was held in New York City on 18 October 2019, for the specific purpose of mapping the response of transnational corporations and governments to a coronavirus epidemic.
The CCP malevolently allowed the pandemic to spread as a result of human-to-human transmission beginning in Wuhan. As it metastasized, the World Health Organization (WHO) parroted the Chinese Communist Party line that the Wuhan virus could not be passed from one human to another, and that it was “racist” to refer to the virus by its place of origin. While the CCP propaganda boasted of its aid to 82 countries outside China, reports emerged of defective coronavirus test kits that China distributed to Italy, Spain, Ukraine and throughout Europe. More than one thousand Spanish healthcare workers had to go into isolation after a batch of face masks from China turned out to be defective.
Harvard University epidemiology professor Marc Lipsitch predicted that within a year, 40% to 70% of the world's population would get the novel coronavirus and COVID-19, the disease that it causes. With a world population of 7.5 billion, that means 3 to 5 billion people globally would get the novel coronavirus, and COVID-19 would kill up to 60 to 100 million.
Youtube de-monetized channels covering the coronavirus outbreak in Hong Kong and elsewhere. Twitter banned Zerohedge which had some of the most extensive reporting on the subject and began blocking tweets that referenced the fact that COVID-19 originated in China. With the cancellation of Democratic primaries the CCP global pandemic had the effect of interfering in the 2020 U.S. presidential election.
- 1 Origins
- 1.1 Wuhan Institute of Virology
- 1.2 Wuhan Center for Disease Control
- 1.3 Wuhan Municipal Health Commission
- 1.4 Taiwan warns the WHO
- 1.5 Dr. Li issues public warning
- 1.6 CCP orders information destroyed
- 2 Hong Kong
- 3 Italy
- 4 France
- 5 Spain
- 6 South Korea
- 7 Taiwan
- 8 United States
- 9 Canada
- 10 UK
- 11 Germany
- 12 Iran
- 13 India
- 14 North Korea
- 15 Ecuador
- 16 Brazil
- 17 South Africa
- 18 Australia
- 19 New Zealand
- 20 Ukraine
- 21 Philippines
- 22 Vatican City
- 23 Timeline of CCP global pandemic
- 24 See also
- 25 References
- 26 External links
Chinese researchers indicate the novel coronavirus may have begun human-to-human transmission in late November 2019 from a place other than the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. A study published on ChinaXiv, a Chinese open repository for scientific researchers, reveals the new coronavirus was introduced to the seafood market from another location, and then spread rapidly from market to market.
In an effort to "control the narrative" the Chinese Communist Party kicked out three major American news agencies, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal in March 2020. The Democrat Party and liberal media only too willingly pushed Chinese Communist propaganda on the source of the global pandemic.
Wuhan Institute of Virology
- Main article: Wuhan Institute of Virology
Dany Shoham, a former Israeli military intelligence officer who studied Chinese biological warfare, said the (Wuhan Institute of Virology) institute is linked to Beijing's covert bio-weapons program. He said the secure Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory at the institute was engaged in research on the Ebola, Nipah and Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever viruses.
The Wuhan virology institute is under the Chinese Academy of Sciences, but certain laboratories within it “have linkage with the PLA or BW-related elements within the Chinese defence establishment,” he said. Suspicions were raised about the Wuhan Institute of Virology when a group of Chinese virologists working in Canada improperly sent to China samples of what he described as some of the deadliest viruses on earth, including the Ebola virus.
The key to the case, renowned Canadian scientist Frank Plummer, died in mysterious circumstances. He was the very person who received Saudi SARS Coronavirus sample and was working on a Coronavirus (HIV) vaccine in the Winnipeg-based Canadian lab from where the virus was smuggled by Chinese Biowarfare agents to China and is widely believed to be weaponized in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Wuhan Center for Disease Control
Chinese scientists announced the virus may have originated at a government laboratory only 280 meters away from the Huanan seafood market. Disease-ridden animals, including more than 600 horseshoe bats, were kept at the facility. A Chinese-language newspaper published in Hong Kong, Ming Pao, and the British daily, The Mirror explained that the Wuhan Center for Disease Control, or WHCDC, could have spawned the contagion in Hubei Province. It stated that it's plausible the virus was leaked from the lab and contaminated initial patients in this epidemic. Sen. Tom Cotton, citing The Lancet, tweeted
China claimed—for almost two months—that coronavirus had originated in a Wuhan seafood market. That is not the case. @TheLancet published a study demonstrating that of the original 40 cases, 14 of them had no contact with the seafood market, including Patient Zero.
This suggests that there was an earlier source of the virus that is unrelated to the seafood market and that has not yet been traced. If this theory is correct, the infection originated no later than November and infected the seafood market in December. The case histories and the pattern of infection were known to Chinese researchers from the beginning, so earlier reports fingering the market may have been intentionally misleading. The Washington Post, which routinely publishes Chinese Communist propaganda, blasted Sen. Cotton over his comments.
On February 6, 2020 scientists from the South China University of Technology uploaded a paper on the origins of Coronavirus:
The Lancet reported that 27 of 41 infected patients were found to have contact with the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. We noted two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus in Wuhan, one of which was only 280 meters from the seafood market. We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory…… The bats carrying CoV ZC45 were originally found in Yunnan or Zhejiang province, both of which were more than 900 kilometers away from the seafood market. Bats were normally found to live in caves and trees. But the seafood market is in a densely-populated district of Wuhan, a metropolitan of ~15 million people. The probability was very low for the bats to fly to the market. According to municipal reports and the testimonies of 31 residents and 28 visitors, the bat was never a food source in the city, and no bat was traded in the market.
China's leftwing censors however deleted the content.
Wuhan Municipal Health Commission
On December 31, 2019 the CCP controlled Wuhan Municipal Health Commission declared, “The investigation so far has not found any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection.” This is the opposite of the belief of the doctors working on patients in Wuhan, and two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.
Wuhan organized the consultation of clinical medicine, epidemiology, and virology experts in Tongji Hospital, Provincial Center for Disease Control, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan Infectious Disease Hospital, and Wuhan Center for Disease Control and other units, and the experts returned from the disease and treatment , Epidemiological investigation, preliminary laboratory tests and other aspects of the situation analysis that the above cases are viral pneumonia.
Tao Lina, a public-health expert and former official with Shanghai's center for disease control and prevention, tells the South China Morning Post, “I think we are [now] quite capable of killing it in the beginning phase, given China’s disease control system, emergency handling capacity and clinical medicine support.”
Taiwan warns the WHO
The same day, December 31, 2020 Taiwan sent a letter to the World Health Organization warning the Wuhan coranavirus was transmissible by human-to-human contact:
News Resources today indicate that at least seven atypical pneumonia cases were reported in Wuhan, China. Their health authorities replied to the media that the cases were believed not SARS; however the samples are still under examination, and cases have been isolated for treatment. I would greatly appreciate it if you have relevant information to share with us. Thanks you very much in advanced for your attention to this matter.
The government of the People's Republic of China did not notify the World Health Organization of transmissibility by human-to-human contact until January 20, 2020. The World Health Organization later misrepresented these facts to the world, claiming it was the PRC that notified the WHO on December 31, 2019 when in fact it was Taiwan. The WHO is subservient to the foreign policy of the People's Republic of China, and repeatedly spread Communist Chinese misinformation well into the fifth month of global pandemic.
Dr. Li issues public warning
Dr. Li Wenliang was an ophthalmologist in Wuhan, China who became a whistleblower and victim of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Efforts by Dr. Li to alert the Chinese people to the danger of the CCP coronavirus in late December 2019, and his subsequent death 5 weeks later did not go unpunished. Dr. Li has been elevated to the status of saint and folk hero among the Chinese people.
On December 30, 2019 Dr. Li posted the lab test result of a coronavirus patient in a group chat to a class of about 150 students writing:
“7 cases of SARS have been confirmed in the South China Fruit and Seafood Market and they were isolated in the emergency department of our hospital. Please tell your families to take preventative measures.”
Some doctors confirmed that healthcare workers were starting to become infected around this time, a significant sign that the virus could spread between humans. Health officials in Wuhan were alerted. Instead of ramping up safety measures and alerting the public, on the same day they issued a notice forbidding all medical institutes or individuals from disclosing any information regarding the new disease. At midnight, Dr. Li was summoned by the CCP Security Police. They questioned him about why he was spreading rumors online.
On December 31, Wuhan's health commission posted an announcement about the outbreak on their website. They confirmed 27 cases of the infection and said there was no evidence that the disease was contagious among humans. According to a research paper written by Chinese officials, which was published later, the number of virus cases had reached at least 105 by the end of 2019. At that point, 15 people had already died. A media report also showed that one major hospital in Wuhan, Xiehe Hospital, was forced to transform an entire floor of the facility into “quarantine space for contagious disease.” Taiwan officials notified the World Health Organization (WHO) that the virus was being spread from human-to-human. Communist party officials in China and military personnel began taking preventative measures, however the public was never alerted.
On January 3, 2020 Dr. Li was coerced to sign a false confession to charges of "committing crimes" against the leftist regime, spreading "illegal and false" information and that he had "severely disrupted social order." Seven other doctors also were charged. The confession read:
"On December 30, 2019, WeChat group "Clinical Wuhan University 04" issued untrue statements about 7 cases of SARS diagnosed in the South China fruit and seafood market. Now raise warnings and admonitions according to law on the illegal issue of untrue statements on the Internet. Your behavior severely disrupts social order. Your behavior has exceeded the scope permitted by law, and it violates the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Public Security Management Penalties, which is an illegal act! The public security organ hopes that you will actively cooperate with your work, follow the advice of the police, and stop the illegal behavior. can you do it?
We hope that you calm down and reflect carefully, and solemnly warn you: if you are stubborn, do not think about repentance, and continue to carry out illegal activities, you will be punished by the law! do you understand?
WHO collusion with CCP
Li was ordered to return to work where he contracted the virus. On January 6, 2020 the center for disease control in Shanghai acquired the complete gene sequencing of the new virus. They found over 89 percent similarity between the new virus and the deadly SARS virus that caused a pandemic in 2003. The information was sent to China's national CDC in an internal document. From January 6 to January 17, CCP officials reported zero new cases. In the 11 day period the communist authorities in Wuhan City and Hubei Province held their most important annual political meetings. Over 2,000 “representatives of the people” gathered to discuss the “amazing achievements of 2019” and how 2020 will be “a tremendous and promising year.” There was little mention of the coronavirus. On January 14 the World Health Organization tweeted,
"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan #China
The same day a group of Hong Kong journalists accompanied Hong Kong experts who were invited to conduct research on the virus outbreak. The reporters were later detained by Chinese Security Police, who photographed their reporter IDs and asked them to delete all footage taken inside hospitals.
At this same time a post on the Chinese social media site Weibo, a person's dad was confirmed to have viral pneumonia. But the Xiehe Hospital in Wuhan refused to admit the father due to a shortage of hospital beds. Another netizen posted that his entire family was infected. They went to the Tongji Hospital in Wuhan and saw that “there were so many patients that some had to lie on the floor of the corridor.” His father was also sent home to self-quarantine because there weren't enough hospital beds. The post was later deleted. So were all other posts in the user's account. That was the week Wuhan authorities didn't report a single confirmed or suspected case.
From January 12 to 16, an estimated 3 million passengers left Wuhan by train over the Chinese New Year holiday, to visit family and friends in other cities in China. On January 17, 2020 Wuhan's tourism bureau issued over 200,000 free tourism tickets. It was an effort to entice people to visit the city so they could experience the “Chinese style and warm sentiments of Wuhan.” On January 18, Baibuting, a populous district in Wuhan, held an annual banquet to celebrate the Lunar New Year holiday. Three days before, staff from the neighborhood committee who were concerned about the outbreak asked if they could cancel the banquet, but communist officials denied the request. Over 40,000 families attended the banquet. Local communist apparatchiks ordered labs to stop testing for the virus and destroy the existing samples.
World Health Organization (WHO) boss Tadros Adhamon was a leader in Ethiopia's Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF) terrorist organization, a wing of the ruling Marxist Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front. Adhamon served the repressive regime as Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2012 to 2016 after a stint as Health Minister. As a candidate for the top post, The New York Times accused Tad Adhamon of covering up at least three epidemics. One of Adhamon's first actions as director-general was to name the repressive Marxist-Leninist dictator Robert Mugabe as a WHO Goodwill Ambassador.
The Communist regime did not allow the WHO into China until February 10, 2020 - more than two months after the first cases were observed.
Researchers have identified a "tipping point" at which the virus goes from dangerous to deadly in extremely susceptible patients. A WHO report written 18 days later based on observation in China stated that 80% of infections ("mild cases") can self-isolate, 13% require hospitalization, and 6% require intensive care. While many patients experience nothing more than a mild cold, one in seven patients develops difficulty breathing and other "severe" complications, while 6% become critically ill and require hospitalization to stabilize their condition, risking death if they can't receive the highest level of care. Some questions remain regarding whether the developed world has enough hospital beds available to treat cases requiring hospitalization. WHO said the coronavirus infection rate (as opposed to death rate) was thought to be the same as the flu when the virus was only known in China but has since been found to be two to three times that infectious.
Tad Adhamon criticized travel bans to and from China saying, "There is no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade." The WHO was not allowed into China until February 10, 2020, more than two months after the virus was first discovered. Adhamon praised the CCP's response: "We appreciate the seriousness with which China is taking this outbreak, especially the commitment from top leadership and the transparency they have demonstrated," and "China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response." Film clips of Adhamon are shown on Chinese television saying, "China took action massively at the epicenter at the source of the outbreak. This is heroic. The actions of China is making us safer."
Peter Humphrey, a British investigator who was jailed in China in 2013 had been drugged, chained to a chair, locked in a cage and made to read out a statement written by the police in front of cameras. The anchor who presented the footage, James Chao, is now a goodwill ambassador with the World Health Organization.
The World Health Organization is horribly corrupt. An audit revealed there has been a surge in internal corruption allegations across the whole of the organization with the detection of multiple schemes aimed at defrauding large sums of money from the international body, overwhelming an internal team of full-time investigators. An Associated Press expose in 2017 found that nearly half of the WHO two billion dollar budget went to first-class airfare and five-star hotels. The United States is the largest contributor US taxpayers fund about a quarter of the WHO budget. The WHO is working with Google to ensure that people get information from the UN health agency first when they search for information about the virus.
Rectification and death of Dr. Li
On January 20 President Xi finally acknowledged the crisis. On January 23 the entire city of Wuhan, 11 million people, was put on lockdown. By the end of the month 50 million Chinese were on lockdown. On January 28, the Supreme Court of the Communist Party of China issued a statement that Dr. Li and the other "rumor makers" had been "rectified", but it was too late.
On the evening of February 6, Dr. Li died. The news quickly aroused strong attention and condemnation. However, Wuhan Central Hospital later issued a microblog saying that Li Wenliang was in critical condition and doctors were working to save his life. A number of insiders and doctors disclosed on social media that in the process, the authorities faced public indignation and ordered a series of attempts at resuscitation, but to no avail. A few hours later, the news of Li Wenliang's death again was released and detonated on WeChat and Weibo. By 6 a.m. local time, the keywords " Dr. Li Wenliang's death " and "Li Wenliang's death" ranked high on the Weibo topic list, with a total of 670 million views and 737,000 discussions. Before the end of the day news of Dr. Li's death had over 1.5 billion views on Weibo. An announcement on NTD of Dr. Li's death read:
[NTD Beijing, February 07, 2020] Dr. Wenliang Li , who first announced Wuhan pneumonia, died at the age of 34 on the evening of the 6th due to improper treatment of a new coronavirus infection. His death ignited a new wave of angry tsunami among the public over the CCP's concealment. After Li Wenliang's death was exposed on the Internet, the authorities, under pressure from public opinion, pretended to rescue the whole person, and performed 3 hours of chest compressions and electric shocks on the dead Li Wenliang, causing his ribs to be completely broken and beyond recognition .
On February 7th, an independent economist, "Financial Cold Eye" (@charles984681), tweeted that the hospital director was afraid that Li Wenliang's death would lead to public outrage. After 3 hours of death, he was continuously subjected to CPR, which is the shock of cardiac resuscitation. It usually takes only a few minutes. After three hours, Li Wenliang's ribs were completely broken and beyond recognition .
Tweet that Dr. Li was wronged alive, and he was abused after his death! With the worst of malice, I can't imagine how despicable these devil behavior is.
In this regard, many netizens have commented:
"Under the autocratic system, the people of Li Min are nothing but the servants of the nobles."
"It is most likely a premeditated murder. This person has become a serious trouble for the nobles!"
In addition, many network screenshots showed that Li Wenliang's treatment was extremely inadequate and timely, and the hospital director was under pressure. Li Wenliang was the worst one among the eight. Li Wenliang's lung film, all white! I never thought about letting him live! This man will be regarded as a hero in the United States! He was killed directly in the CCP! His wife ’s unborn child was also hit!
It is reported that Li Wenliang stopped his heartbeat at 9:30 and was intubated 20 minutes later. Finally, he went to ECMO (artificial lung) for a symbolic rescue to calm the anger of hundreds of millions of netizens. CCP officials have been rebuked as "political rescue.".....
There was a regret on the Internet that "the hero is gone", and lamented, angered, and rebuked the CCP "this regime has committed crimes against humanity!"
- " Burning !!! Doctor Li Wenliang died at the age of 34, leaving his wife and unborn child. Wuhan government, Hubei government, don't you give an explanation? Without heart, as human beings, the TAs are just humans! See At the time of this news, do you have any trace of guilt and regret for those "killers" who indirectly kill people? "
- "This time, the doctor who first warned the Chinese and the world and informed you of the epidemic was sacrificed today. He is Li Wenliang. After the epidemic was announced, he and several other doctors were arrested by the public security ... With the incident exposed, the Chinese government must Do n’t apologize. The official said it was because of the infection, and we have reason to suspect how he died? "
Password of the Propaganda Department of the Communist Party of China
It is said that the magnitude of the rebound [public reaction] has unexpectedly surprised the CCP, and the CCP propaganda department has issued a password.
Independent economist Qin Peng tweeted that the official propaganda requirements of the CCP came out as soon as possible.
Qin Peng said that if it were not for the life-threatening plague, how many Chinese people could not imagine the evil of the Chinese Communist Party!
- "Regarding the death of Dr. Li Wenliang of Wuhan Central Hospital, we must strictly standardize the source [control the narrative] of the manuscript. We are strictly forbidden to use media reports to report without permission. We must not pop-up the window, do not comment or speculate. Search and strictly control harmful information. "
CCP orders information destroyed
- See also: CCP propaganda war
On February 29, 2020, NTD News reported:
Internal documents obtained by NTD revealed a province close to Beijing ordered a city to destroy data on the coronavirus epidemic Liaoning Province has been on lockdown for more than 20 days [as of Feb. 29, 2020] amid the corona virus outbreak one city in Liaoning province sent a report on February 23  to the province Health Commission. The report said the city's transport department as well as two district authorities had already followed an urgent instruction from the province and destroyed all data. According to the report, Chaoyang city was also required to register all people who had contact with the data and make sure that they all signed a nondisclosure agreement. The data mentioned in the report refer to information about people who had close contact with those infected with the virus. There were 13 signed non-disclosure agreements attached to the report. The agreement refers to classified data obtained on February 21 . The people who signed promised to (1) destroy all data files and storage devices such as computers, USB flash drives, mobile phones, photos, and notes; secondly, none of the above-mentioned data could be sent to anyone for any reason. And thirdly, this information may not be disclosed unless otherwise required by law. If any of these steps are violated, there will be legal consequences.
So what happened on February 21 ? Official documents released that day state there were zero new cases of the corona virus in Liaoning Province. As for Chaoyang city, there were all together six reported cases and no deaths.Since authorities were asked to destroy all data, what is it they were trying to hide? Is it the official number of cases since the outbreak began? The official number of confirmed cases in China keeps fluctuating, with many people not knowing what to believe. Earlier this month [February 2020] Shangdong Province, the second most populous province in China, was underreporting cases by up to 52 times. That's according to internal documents obtained by NTD.
The Guardian reported that mass deletions of online research related to the origins of the coronavirus suggest China's efforts to control the narrative escalated wildly:
China is cracking down on publication of academic research about the origins of the novel coronavirus, in what is likely to be part of a wider attempt to control the narrative surrounding the pandemic, documents published online by Chinese universities appear to show.
Two websites for leading Chinese universities appear to have recently published and then removed pages that reference a new policy requiring academic papers dealing with Covid-19 to undergo extra vetting before they are submitted for publication.Research on the origins of the virus is particularly sensitive and subject to checks by government officials, the notices posted on the websites of Fudan University and the China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) said. Both the deleted pages were accessed from online caches.
The Epoch Times noted CCP has been actively engaging in a disinformation campaign, and media outlets around the world have parroted the propaganda. As a result, entire nations have been operating under false information as they try to battle the pandemic within their borders.
In 2019 the Hong Kong government proposed a bill to extradite suspects who were wanted on the mainland. Unlike Hong Kong courts, mainland courts do not provide suspects with due process or other legal protections. A series of the enormous protests were held in Hong Kong and the bill was withdrawn on October 23, 2019. Parties that supported the pro-democracy protesters swept the District Council elections that were held in November. The CCP used the pandemic to crack down on on pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.
Italy's universal single payer healthcare system was quickly overwhelmed and incapable of handling the caseload. Like China, healthy people seeking testing were infected inside medical facilities and emergency rooms by the presence of infected people who were waiting for treatment.
Italy reported 6 deaths the fifth week, the most in Europe, and began using armed police to enforce quarantine. Populist leader Matteo Salvini attacked the leftist regimes lack of immigration control policies. On March 9, 2020 the entire country went on lockdown. The country's government declared that sporting events would occur without fans until April 3 as a consequence of the Coronavirus escalation.
Many people who were diagnosed as "coronavirus cases" in Italy, and then died, were put on antiviral drugs. A significant percentage of these people had prior heart conditions or high blood pressure. But at least one of the antiviral drugs, called ribavirin, carries a warning, from cardiosmart[dot]org: "Ribavirin may decrease the number of red blood cells in your body. This is called anemia and it can be life-threatening in people who have heart disease or circulation problems."
- “More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.”
- “The Rome-based institute has examined medical records of about 18% of the country’s coronavirus fatalities [so far, because it’s slow work], finding that just three victims [!!], or 0.8% of the total, had no previous pathology [disease]. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.”
- “More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.”
- “The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17,  17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.”
Lots of prior medical conditions, weakened immune systems, and all these people had been treated for those prior conditions with toxic medical drugs. Furthermore, once they’d been diagnosed with coronavirus, many of them were put on highly toxic antiviral drugs. Thus delivering the final blow. These people are counted as “coronavirus deaths” by the other Italian reporting agencies, who are jacking up the numbers.
Italian scientists at Milan University began investigating whether the coronavirus outbreak actually began in Italy in the last quarter of 2019. Milan and Lodi cities of Lombardy administrative region reported a “significant” increase in the number of people hospitalized for pneumonia and flu in October and December 2019.
Social order began breaking down as people began looting grocery stores.
Early on the Chinese government encouraged Italians to fight coronavirus racism by hugging strangers. Dr. Anthony Fauci later said the devastating outbreak in Italy occurred largely as a result of Chinese tourists.
The government of socialist Emmanuel Macron used the coronavirus outbreak to ban large gatherings, including the weekly Yellow vest protests which had been demanding resignation of the authoritarian dictator for a year and half.
The communist controlled Chinese embassy in France tweeted an anti-Semitic image portraying the United States and Israel as the grim reaper knocking on Hong Kong's door. The image depicts the United States as the grim reaper holding a scythe with Israel's flag. Countries such as Syria, Venezuela, Libya, and Iraq are portrayed as places where America and Israel have caused death and destruction. The picture reads, "Who's next?" in French, with the grim reaper approaching a door with Hong Kong written on it. The distribution of anti-Semitic images, like those posted by China's embassy, runs afoul of French laws.
In Spain the left-wing government encouraged citizens to participate in 75 feminist marches across the country on March 8, 2020. The rallies were attended by Spain's Deputy Prime Minister as well as the Prime Minister's wife and mother apparently in an effort to downplay the danger to the public. The Spanish government failed to report new coronavirus cases between March 6 and March 9, 2020 despite numerous warnings. The Spanish government's main point man for coronavirus, Fernando Simon, told the public there was no risk. Three weeks later Spain lost over 8,000 people to Covi-19. tThe Spanish government is being sued over its support for the feminist rallies which potentially exposed hundreds of thousands of people to coronavirus, all in the name of taking down the patriarchy.
South Korea mainly had a single cluster of the disease in a church with a full register of members. Health authorities had warrantless access to the credit card and phone data of its citizens, including location data. So what might regarded as a breach of civil rights are part of the country's success story.
In the fifth week South Korea reported 1766 infected cases and 13 deaths. With increased testing six weeks in, South Korea reported a doubling to over 3,500 infections. South Korea was able to lower the number of new infections from 851 on March 3 to 22 infections as of April 17 and the mortality rate from COVID-19 hovers around 2%.
After seeing an initial spike in COVID-19 infections in February, South Korea implemented several measures, but two measures were critical in the country's ability to flatten the curve: extensive testing for the disease and a national system for promptly and effectively tracking people infected with COVID-19.
From the 2015 MERS outbreak, Korea learned that infection to medical staff sapped the ability to control the virus as infected citizens in hospitals turned them into hotspots for infection. As a result, at the onset of COVID-19 infection, the Korean government ensured that proper personal protective equipment was provided to avoid infection to the medical staff. It also created physically separated testing and treatment sites for health care workers.
Once safe testing and treatment facilities were secured, the government began testing for COVID-19 at massive scale – over 440,000 people – which essentially covered all those with symptoms. People who test positive are quarantined in COVID-19 special units and treated.
South Korea focuses attention on treating people with severe symptoms and therefore less likelihood of recovery, rather than focusing on people with mild symptoms. This helped lower the mortality rate, as some of the most vulnerable populations with severe symptoms recovered.
Extensive testing is a crucial step in identifying any hotspots and to trace and identify the population that came in contact with those infected. What distinguishes the Korean model in controlling COVID-19 is its ability to trace individuals diagnosed with the disease who may have come into contact with the infected individuals. It's known as the COVID-19 Smart Management System (SMS).
South Korea's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) runs the contact tracing system that uses data from 28 organizations such as National Police Agency, The Credit Finance Association, three smartphone companies, and 22 credit card companies to trace the movement of individuals with COVID-19. This system takes 10 minutes to analyze the movement of the infected individuals. For people who come in contact with an infected person, the KCDC informs the local public health center near the infected citizen's residence and the health center sends the notification to them. If they test positive, they are hospitalized at the COVID-19 special facilities. Those without symptoms are asked to remain self-quarantined for 14 days.
The legal basis for accessing such personal information was prepared after the 2015 MERS outbreak when the government learned that tracing the movement of infected individuals and people who came in contact with them is crucial. As a safety measure, only epidemic investigators at KCDC can access the location information and once the COVID-19 outbreak is over, the personal information used for the contact tracing will be purged.
South Korea's model – relying on rapid testing availability, safe COVID-19 medical facilities and a government-run contact tracing system – helps avoid an authoritarian approach of shutting down an entire city as we have seen in China. A forced lockdown has democratic and human consequences of restricting individual freedom and stockpiling. It may have lasting consequences in the post-COVID-19 world such as the abuse of political power and the threat to freedom through intrusive surveillance.
China has used its influence in the WHO to keep Taiwan out. The regime in Beijing does not like the administration in Taipei. Taiwan is not allowed to join the World Health Organization as a member state or even as an observer, putting Taiwan's population of 23 million people at risk. Taiwan's exclusion from the WHO leaves its population vulnerable during the crisis. A lack of direct and timely channels to the WHO have already resulted in inaccurate reporting of cases in Taiwan. Taiwan has repeatedly complained that China and the WHO are not sharing information about the coronavirus outbreak with them. The same thing happened in 2003 when the deadly SARS epidemic broke out in China. Besides putting 23 million Taiwanese lives at risk, the 50 million foreign travelers who pass through Taiwan airports every year are at risk. On February 4, 2020, the WHO got the number of cases wrong in Taiwan, relying on data from Beijing, not Taipei.
As of April 10, 2020 Taiwan had only five CCP virus deaths. It was Taiwan that first alerted the World Health Organization of the CCP virus outbreak in Wuhan. As calls for the Marxist collaborator Tadros Adhanom's resignation grew over his collusion with the Mainland's cover-up of the pandemic, Adhanom, of course, accused Taiwan of a "racist" campaign against him. Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen responded in a Facebook post:
I strongly protest the accusations today that Taiwan is instigating racist attacks in the international community. Taiwan has always opposed all forms of discrimination. For years, we have been excluded from international organizations, and we know better than anyone else what it feels like to be discriminated against and isolated.
I want to take this opportunity to invite Director-General Tedros to visit Taiwan and experience for himself how committed the Taiwanese people are to engaging with and contributing to the world, even in the face of discrimination and isolation. Taiwan’s selfless medical workers and volunteers can be found around the world. The Taiwanese people do not differentiate by skin color or language; all of us are brothers and sisters. We have never let our inability to join international organizations lessen our support for the international community. Taiwan has poured all of its efforts into stopping the spread of COVID-19, and our achievements have received a great deal of attention from around the world. Despite being excluded from the WHO due to political manipulation, we have shouldered our responsibility as a member of the international community and taken the initiative to donate face masks and other supplies to medical workers in countries hit hardest by the coronavirus pandemic. Hashtag TaiwanCanHelp, and the spirit of Taiwan is Helping has never been influenced by nationality or race.Taiwan is dedicated to the values of freedom, democracy, diversity, and tolerance. We do not condone the use of racist remarks to attack those with different opinions. If Director-General Tedros could withstand pressure from China and come to Taiwan to see Taiwan’s efforts to fight COVID-19 for himself, he would be able to see that the Taiwanese people are the true victims of unfair treatment. I believe that the WHO will only truly be complete if Taiwan is included.
Taiwan's Investigation Bureau discovered that the Communist Mainland was trying to undermine trust in factual news - and disrupt disease-control measures - through discrediting attacks by falsely portraying Taiwan's official announcements on the outbreak as Chinese-made "fake news".
- For a more detailed treatment, see CCP virus in the United States.
On April 17, 2020 the director of the Missouri Department of Public Safety, Sandy Karsten, revealed that 3.9 million KN95 masks manufactured in China were defective. The State of Missouri had signed a $16.5 million contract with an unidentified vendor for the masks and paid half in advance. The vendor is refusing to return the $8.25 million. Missouri Governor Mike Parson said: "We got cheated here in this state and we are going to go out there and try to get our money back and hold people accountable." In neighboring Illinois, Governor J.B. Pritzker said that the state had spent $17 million on KN95 masks that may be unusable: "You know things come in shipments of a million — you can't go through one mask at a time and so you try to take samples from the shipments that come in, make sure you got what you are paying for." In Washington State, 12,000 coronavirus testing kits produced in China were recalled after some of them were found to be contaminated with the coronavirus.
Decoupling refers to restricting and terminating certain trade relationships with the Chinese Communist Party. Decoupling however, is not limited merely to commerce. It will affect student exchange programs as students from China are hand selected by the Chinese Communist Party and expected to serve the party upon graduation without becoming infected with ideas such as democracy, justice, and religion while in the United States. American students studying in China likewise are targeted for compromise, blackmail, and ideological subversion.
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board oversees the Thrift Savings Plan, a retirement fund for federal employees and members of the uniformed military services, with about $600 billion in assets. Money is withheld from federal employees and the military's paychecks to contribute to the fund. Approximately 11% is invested in Chinese companies, some of which produce weapons designed to kill members of the U.S. military. The government of China even prior to the CCP virus outbreak was in violation of U.S. sanctions law and engaged in humanitarian and human rights abuse.
Some companies the Thrift Fund invested in are:
- AviChina Industry & Technology Ltd.: AVIC and its subsidiaries develop and produce a range of aircraft, unmanned aircraft systems and airborne weapons for the People's Liberation Army. AVIC and its subsidiaries have been repeatedly sanctioned by the U.S. for missile proliferation activities in Iran.
- China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation: Naval equipment produced by CSIC includes: guided missile destroyers, frigates, conventional submarines, nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines, unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems, and, most notably, aircraft carriers.
- Hikvision Digital Technology: Hikvision manufactures video cameras and other security technology integral to the CCP's surveillance state apparatus, its “social credit” system and the network of large-scale concentration camps used to incarcerate certain religious minorities. Hikvision has been sanctioned by the U.S. government for human rights and other activities “contrary to the national security or foreign policy interests of the United States.”
- Zhongxing Telecommunications Equipment Corporation (ZTE): ZTE is a telecommunications company that has engaged in economic and trade activities in sanctioned states in violation of U.S. laws and regulations.
- China Communications Construction Company: As of 2015, CCCC owned over half of China's dredging industry capacity. Several CCCC subsidiaries have been observed conducting dredging (and other) activity in support of Beijing's illegal island-building activity in the South China Sea.
- China Unicom: China Unicom is providing telecommunications systems to the contested Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands in the South China Sea to service China's civilian and military personnel and also reportedly to support signals intelligence activities.
- China Mobile Ltd.: China Mobile provides telecommunications services to illegal fortified Chinese-constructed islands in the Paracel and Spratly Island chains. In May 2019, the U.S. FCC denied China Mobile's application to provide international telecommunications services between the U.S. and foreign destinations, saying it “raises substantial national security and law enforcement risks.”
- China Telecom Corporation: In April 2020, the U.S. government pulled a license from this Chinese telecommunications company's American subsidiary on the grounds that it entailed unacceptable risks of Chinese espionage and disruption of U.S. networks.
- For a more detailed treatment, see CCP virus in Canada.
On April 7, 2020 the City of Toronto recalled more than 60,000 surgical masks made in China. The masks, valued at more than $200,000, were provided to staff at long-term care facilities. Toronto health authorities were investigating whether caregivers were exposed to COVID-19 while wearing the equipment. The masks represented around 50% of Toronto's inventory of surgical masks, according to Matthew Pegg, Toronto's fire chief and general manager of emergency management.
According to The Washington Post, China took two Canadian citizens hostage, Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor, to pressure Canada not to extradite to the United States Meng Wanzhou, the chief financial officer of Huawei and daughter of Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei. After Prime Minister Justin Trudeau publicly thanked Taiwan for Covid relief assistance, the CCP demanded return of two pandas from the Calgary Zoo. A petition circulated demanding the release of Canadian hostages in exchange for the pandas. The diplomatic uproar exemplified the value leftwing Chinese communists place on human life.
A Chinese woman was violently kicked by a bearded Muslim man in South London Halal butcher shop and thrown out. This was not the first incident of UK Muslims being violently racist towards people of Chinese appearance. In Birmingham, a South Asian law student was savagely beaten and hospitalised by a gang after she stood up for her Chinese friend who was subjected to coronavirus taunts.
A paper in The Lancet studied and modeled the hazard of a second wave of the epidemic in China and concludes that there is likely to be substantial risk of viral reintroduction if there is no planning ahead. And while a longer lockdown could reduce the risk of a second wave of infection, on the other hand, it might also lead to greater unemployment and poverty.
On April 6, 2020 the London-based newspaper The Times reported that 17.5 million coronavirus antibody tests supplied by China were defective. The Chinese manufacturers of the tests blamed British officials and politicians for misunderstanding or exaggerating the utility of the tests. The British government, which reportedly paid at least $20 million (£16 million) for the tests, said that it was seeking a refund. Meanwhile, other coronavirus tests destined for the UK were found to be tainted with coronavirus.
Addressing Chinese communist president Xi Jinping the editor-in-chief of Germany’s largest newspaper Bild wrote
"You, your government and your scientists had to know long ago that coronavirus is highly infectious, but you left the world in the dark about it. Your top experts didn't respond when Western researchers asked to know what was going on in Wuhan. You were too proud and too nationalistic to tell the truth, which you felt was a national disgrace....You rule by surveillance. You wouldn't be president without surveillance. You monitor everything, every citizen, but you refuse to monitor the diseased wet markets in your country. You shut down every newspaper and website that is critical of your rule, but not the stalls where bat soup is sold. You are not only monitoring your people, you are endangering them – and with them, the rest of the world....surveillance is a denial of freedom. And a nation that is not free, is not creative. A nation that is not innovative, does not invent anything. This is why you have made your country the world champion in intellectual property theft....China enriches itself with the inventions of others, instead of inventing on its own....The reason China does not innovate and invent is that you don't let the young people in your country think freely. China’s greatest export hit (that nobody wanted to have, but which has nevertheless gone around the world) is coronavirus....your laboratories in Wuhan have been researching coronaviruses in bats, but without maintaining the highest safety standards. Why are your toxic laboratories not as secure as your prisons for political prisoners? Would you like to explain this to the grieving widows, daughters, sons, husbands, parents of corona victims all over the world?"....In your country, your people are whispering about you. Your power is crumbling. You have created an inscrutable, non-transparent China. Before Corona, China was known as a surveillance state. Now, China is known as a surveillance state that infected the world with a deadly disease. That is your political legacy."”
Bild calculated that China owed Germany €149 billion euros (USD $161 billion) for coronavirus damages. Bild said the compensation amounts to €1,784 euros per person if Germany's GDP drops by 4.2 percent. The Bild article was titled: "What China owes us."
By the fifth week, 12 of 61 reported infections in Iran were dead. Iran's vice president and deputy health minister contracted the virus. The Iranian regime will not quarantine any cities or town to fight spread of the virus. Iran has the highest number of deaths outside China. A mob set fire to a clinic treating patients. Like China, the people of Iran have no confidence in government bureaucrats and information coming from the government about the virus.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia banned foreigners from entering the country during the annual pilgrimage to Mecca; historically the largest contingent of pilgrims from any one single nation has been from Iran.
A rumor that toxic methanol or wood alcohol cures the coronavirus led to the deaths of 728 people, more than reported deaths from the CCP virus.
Crowds of Indians protested in the street chanting “China virus go home!”
On April 16, 2020 the Mumbai-based Economic Times reported that 50,000 pieces of personal protective equipment donated by China were defective and unusable.
Kim Jong-un reportedly departed from Pyongyang for "for a considerable time" because of Coronavirus concerns. The fake news outlets CNN and NBC later reported that Kim was gravely ill from heart surgery or brain dead.
Ecuador collapsed under the CCP pandemic. Hospitals no longer accepted patients as bodies stacked up inside and outside morgues. People started burning bodies of their deceased loved ones in the street. A nation of 17 million, as of April 3, 2020 Ecuador was reported to have 3368 confirmed infections and 145 deaths.
A member of the Chinese Communist Party was arrested by the Brazilian Federal Police for keeping Chinese in slave labor, hoarding stolen medical supplies, and an illegal weapons cache in his home.
When the government of Australia requested an international investigation into the CCP coverup and the Wuhan Virology Lab, the official Chinese state media response was to derisively and dismissively call Australia the "gum stuck to the bottom of China's shoes".
In 2020, Destiny Church leader Brian Tamaki claimed that Christians who pay tithes, believe the Bible and are filled with the Holy Spirit have a Psalm 91 “protection policy” against the COVID-19 strain of Coronavirus.
A bus containing over 50 people from coronavirus-hit Wuhan was attacked by angry demonstrators in a small Ukrainian town. Protesters lit fires and hurled stones at the six-bus convoy in Novi Sanzhary, Ukraine. Armoured personnel vehicles were deployed to unblock the road and take the evacuees to a health spa where they will spend 14 days in quarantine.
On April 24, 2020 in the midst of the pandemic, the Chinese embassy in Manila released a music video of a song called “Iisang Dagat” (“One Sea”). Chinese ambassador Huang Xilian wrote the lyrics, the lead singer was a Filipino-Chinese, and a Chinese diplomat joined the performers in celebrating “a new era of friendship” between the two countries. But the video received over 65,000 “dislikes” on the first day it was online. Filipinos lambasted the video's imagery of a sea shared by both countries as belying the reality of the dispute.
Timeline of CCP global pandemic
- Main article: Timeline of CCP global pandemic
- November 2015 - Italian state-owned media company, Rai – Radiotelevisione Italiana, broadcast a report about Chinese bioterror possibilities. The video demonstrated that Dr. Shi Zhengli and her researchers were studying a viral agent similar to coronavirus. They had allegedly derived a SARS-connected virus from mice and bats in order to find out if it could be modified to affect humans. "It is a group of Chinese researchers attaching a protein taken from bats to the SARS virus, Acute Pneumonia, derived from mice. The output is a super coronavirus that could affect man. It remains closed in laboratories and it is only for study purposes, but is it worth the risk – creating such a great threat only for examination purposes?”
- 23 February 2017 - Nature publication raises questions about the BSL-4 laboratory in Wuhan, the Wuhan Institute of Virology asking whether experimentation with deadly viruses was a good idea.
“BSL-4 is the highest level of bio-containment: its criteria include filtering air and treating water and waste before they leave the laboratory, and stipulating that researchers change clothes and shower before and after using lab facilities. Such labs are often controversial….
Future plans include studying the pathogen that causes SARS, which also doesn’t require a BSL-4 lab, before moving on to Ebola and the West African Lassa virus, which do… Worries surround the Chinese lab… The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times… The plan to expand into a network heightens such concerns. One BSL-4 lab in Harbin is already awaiting accreditation; the next two are expected to be in Beijing and Kunming.”
- November 2018 - Border Patrol Stopped a Chinese Biologist Carrying Viable SARS, MERS Viruses into the United States at Detroit Airport.
- Two other cases from May 2018 and September 2019, in which different Chinese nationals tried to enter the U.S. with undeclared flu strains and suspected E. coli, respectively.
- 14 May - CNN reports Chinese media calls for 'people's war' on US.
- 17 November 2019 - First Wuhan coronavirus case according to Chinese Communist Party officials searching for 'patient zero', possibly Huang Yanling, a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology; Matthew Tye reports “Most people believe her to be patient zero, and most people believe she is dead.” Huang Yanling's profile was completely scrubbed from the Wuhan Institute of Virology's website; On February 16, 2020 the Wuhan Institute of Virology denied that Huang Yanling was patient zero. Press accounts quote the institute as saying that there were rumors of her disappearance but that she's alive and well without giving any proof. Chinese internet researchers have been looking for her.
- 18 November - Wuhan Institute of Virology posted a new job opening. The job listing states:
“long-term research on the pathogenic biology of bats carrying important viruses has confirmed the origin of bats of major new human and livestock infectious diseases such as SARS and SADS, and a large number of new bat and rodent new viruses have been discovered and identified.”
- 6 December 2019 - According to a study in The Lancet, the symptom onset date of the first patient identified was “Dec 1, 2019 . . . 5 days after illness onset, his wife, a 53-year-old woman who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalized in the isolation ward.” In other words, as early as the second week of December, Wuhan doctors were finding cases that indicated the virus was spreading from one human to another.
- 10 December - Earliest known coronavirus patients starts feeling ill.
- 17 December - First reported death in China 
- 21 December - Wuhan doctors begin to notice a “cluster of pneumonia cases with an unknown cause.”
- 24 December - Job posting on the Wuhan Institute of Virology website states:
Subject group main research direction
The New Virus Discipline Group focuses on the etiology of new viruses and their infection mechanisms, including bat and rodent virus discovery, early warning and transmission rules research, cross-species infection mechanism and pathogenicity of coronavirus and other important viruses transmitted by bats Research, new virus serology and molecular diagnostic technology.
- 25 December - Chinese medical staff in two hospitals in Wuhan are suspected of contracting viral pneumonia and are quarantined. This is additional strong evidence of human-to-human transmission.
- Sometime in “Late December” - Wuhan hospitals notice “an exponential increase” in the number of cases that cannot be linked back to the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, according to the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 30 December - Wuhan ophthalmologist Dr. Li Wenliang shares information on WeChat about the new SARS-like virus. He is called in by the Chinese Communist Security Police for questioning shortly afterward. Ai Fen, a top director at Wuhan Central Hospital, posts information on WeChat about the new virus. She was reprimanded for doing so and ordered not to spread information about it.
- Health officials issued a document (pdf) forbidding all medical institutes or individuals from disclosing any information regarding the new disease.
- 31 December - The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission declares, “The investigation so far has not found any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection.” This is the opposite of the belief of the doctors working on patients in Wuhan, and two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.
- Tao Lina, a public-health expert and CCP official formerly with Shanghai's center for disease control and prevention, tells the South China Morning Post, “I think we are [now] quite capable of killing it in the beginning phase, given China’s disease control system, emergency handling capacity and clinical medicine support.”
- 2 January 2020 - Doctors who posted warnings about the coronavirus on Chinese social media forced to plead guilty and sign confessions admitting to 'rumor-mongering' and 'distrubing the public order' by the Chinese communist Security Police. The news of punishment was broadcast on national television and sent a chill throughout the hospitals in the city of Wuhan.
- 4 January - Communist dominated World Health Organization praises Communist China for alleged "transparency" in coronavirus reporting.
- 6-17 January - Wuhan authorities reported almost zero new cases of coronavirus.
- 7 January - CCP boss Xi Jinping gave unspecified internal orders about the virus during a meeting of the Politburo Standing Committee.
- 14 January - World Health Organization publicly proclaims:
"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China🇨🇳."
- China’s National Health Commission lays out an assessment in a confidential teleconference with provincial health officials. A memo states that the teleconference was held to convey instructions on the coronavirus from President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang and Vice Premier Sun Chunlan. The assessment demanded officials unite around Xi and made clear that political considerations and social stability were key priorities during the long lead-up to China’s two biggest political meetings of the year in March. The National Health Commission also distributed a 63-page set of instructions to provincial health officials ordering health officials nationwide to identify suspected cases, hospitals to open fever clinics, and doctors and nurses to don protective gear. The instructions were marked “internal” — “not to be spread on the internet,” “not to be publicly disclosed.”
- 15 January - In a dramatic "historic" event televised live by CNN and MSNBC, Democrats slow walk impeachment articles to the Senate.
- A 35-year-old man returned from visiting his family in Wuhan, China to Washington State’s Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Five days later, on January 20, he would become the first person in the U.S. to test positive for the coronavirus.
- 17 January - CDC implements airport screening of flights from Wuhan on President Trump's orders.
- 18 January - Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Alex Azar briefs President Trump about all available scientific evidence, including from the World Health Organization, on the Wuhan virus.
- 20 January Monday - Xi Jinping's first public comments about Wuhan outbreak. Xi advised:
"Measures should be taken to guide public opinion, make relevant policies accessible to the public to uphold social stability and ensure people across the country enjoy a peaceful and happy festival."
- 21 January – Dr. Anthony Fauci tells Newsmax:
“This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now."
- CDC announces first confirmed case in U.S., a Washington state man in his early thirties.
- 23 January - Chinese Communist Party puts Wuhan and three other cities on lockdown.
- 24 January - The prestigious Lancet debunks official CCP narrative that the virus originated with selling bats in the Wuhan Seafood Market, demonstrating that of the original 40 cases, 14 of them had no contact with the seafood market, including Patient Zero.
- A a doctor in Wuhan posts video saying:
"I’m still in the epidemic area of Hankou, Wuhan, and I ’d like to report to you the current epidemic situation in Hubei and even the whole country. There are now more than 90,000 incidents of infection....After a person is infected, if he is not effectively isolated, or if effective treatment is [not] performed, he will infect 14 people around him..."
- Chinese Communist Party extends lockdown to cover 36 million people and begins building quarantine camps in Wuhan.
- 24-30 January - China celebrates the Lunar New Year holiday. Hundreds of millions of people are in transit around the country as they visit relatives. Approximately 5 million people have left Wuhan without being screened for the Chinese coronavirus.
- 26 January - The Guardian reports Coronavirus: 100,000 may already be infected, experts warn; Prof. Neil Ferguson is quoted saying:
“My best guess now is perhaps 100,000 cases right now. Almost certainly many tens of thousands of people are infected.”
- 27 January - Yahoo Finance quotes Chris Meekins:
"If China’s been reporting about 800 [infections] with 25 deaths, we think the number is probably 10 times that number."
- Vice President Mike Pence, head of the Coronavirus Task Force, outlines the Trump administration's efforts to work with China to counter coronavirus.
- Fake news outlet ABC News reports, New coronavirus 'not spreading' in the US, CDC says. The CDC official cited is Dr. Nancy Messonnier, sister of former Deputy Attorney General and Deep State conspirator Rod Rosenstein.
- 28 January - Having failed to coverup the outbreak and in fear of public opinion, a Chinese Communist court rectifies or overturns Dr. Li Wenliang conviction and 8 others for warning the public of the outbreak of the CCP pandemic. The Communist Party seeks to avoid turning Dr. Li into an anti-communist hero and martyr.
- 30 January – WHO, which previously declared no human-to-human transmission, declares a world health emergency. More than 9000 cases "officially" reported worldwide.
- WHO Director General and Marxist fellow traveller Tad Adhanom criticized travel bans to and from China where the deadly outbreak first occurred saying,
"There is no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade."
- President Trump initiates travel restrictions from China, saving lives. Experts praise the travel ban as a critical decision to slow the spread of coronavirus;
- WaPo: Trump administration “drastically escalates its response” to the coronavirus epidemic, requiring quarantines and health screenings.
- Democrat leaders Biden, Pelosi, and liberal media call Trump “xenophobic” and “racist” for initiating travel ban.
- 31 January - Marxist totalitarian fascist Tad Adhanom of the WHO praises Chinese communist murderers, saying
“China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response.”
- 4 February 2020 - Democrat House members and the World Health Organization criticize Trump's decision to restrict travel from China.
- Chinese Government Encourages Italians to Fight Coronavirus Racism by Hugging Strangers.
- In his State of the Union speech, President Trump addresses the COVID-19 outbreak; Nancy Pelosi rips up her copy of the State of the Union speech calling it "falsehoods".
- 5 February - Rod Rosenstein's sister at the CDC issues statement: "we do not think that the American public should be going out and buying masks, we don’t think that normal U.S. citizens going about their day to day lives in the U.S. right now are at risk."
- 6 February - Scientists from the South China University of Technology uploaded a paper on the origins of Coronavirus: "The Lancet reported that 27 of 41 infected patients were found to have contact with the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. We noted two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus in Wuhan, one of which was only 280 meters from the seafood market. We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory…… The bats carrying CoV ZC45 were originally found in Yunnan or Zhejiang province, both of which were more than 900 kilometers away from the seafood market. Bats were normally found to live in caves and trees. But the seafood market is in a densely-populated district of Wuhan, a metropolitan of ~15 million people. The probability was very low for the bats to fly to the market. According to municipal reports and the testimonies of 31 residents and 28 visitors, the bat was never a food source in the city, and no bat was traded in the market.”
- Taipei lashes out at China for blocking Taiwan's access to the World Health Organization. Due to Beijing's objections, Taiwan has been denied membership in the World Health Organization. Taiwan, a democratic nation, has never been under Communist rule. The CCP claims Taiwan belongs to the Mainland. Many Marxist sympathizers and subversives in media, politics, academia, and other institutions acquiesce to the CCP's authoritarian bullying.
- 7 February - Dr. Li Wenliang, one of the eight doctors forced to a sign a criminal confession admitting to posting “illegal and false” information warning the public of the coronavirus epidemic, dies. A selfie of the doctor lying sick in his hospital bed went viral, stirring widespread outrage against the leftwing Chinese Communist Party in China. “To get an idea of the enormous scale of said outpouring of grief and anger, Dr. Li’s death apparently generated 800 million(!) comments on Weibo by midnight - 2.5 hours after it was first reported and 3 hours before it was confirmed by the hospital."
- 10 February - The CCP finally allows a WHO advance team into China, more than two months after the first cases were observed.
- China reveals massive toll of coronavirus on health workers. It's the first time China has revealed the number of frontline workers infected. The CCP denied transmissibility and did not warn frontline healthcare workers early on.
- 17 February - CCP starts paying hush money to families of dead victims. Plebians get 3000 yuan (about $400) while doctors families get 5000 yuan.
- 18 February - Reuters reports: Experts fear China reluctant to accept WHO ground mission.
- 19 February - National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI ncbi.nlm.nih.gov) posts Abstract on its website which states:
Breakthrough: Chloroquine phosphate [fish tank cleaner] has shown apparent efficacy in treatment of COVID-19 associated pneumonia in clinical studies
The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) virus is spreading rapidly, and scientists are endeavoring to discover drugs for its efficacious treatment in China. Chloroquine phosphate, an old drug for treatment of malaria, is shown to have apparent efficacy and acceptable safety against COVID-19 associated pneumonia in multicenter clinical trials conducted in China. The drug is recommended to be included in the next version of the Guidelines for the Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Pneumonia Caused by COVID-19 issued by the National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China for treatment of COVID-19 infection in larger populations in the future.
- The Abstract cites Gao J., Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Qingdao University, Qingdao, China, Tian Z. and Yang X., Department of Pharmacy, Qingdao Municipal Hospital, Qingdao, China as authors.
- 21 February - CCP orders data files on the virus in storage devices such as computers, USB flash drives, mobile phones, photos, and notes be destroyed and city workers must sign a nondisclosure agreement; none of the data could be sent to anyone for any reason. The information may not be disclosed. If any of these steps are violated, there will be legal consequences.
- 24 February – Fifty-three confirmed cases of the virus in the United States. Speaker Nancy Pelosi tours San Francisco Chinatown saying "we do want to say to people ‘Come to Chinatown. Here we are, careful, safe and come join us.'” President Trump tweeted: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA” 
- 28 February - CDC director says Rod Rosenstein's sister Nancy Messonnier “misspoke” about coronavirus risk.
- 29 February - Dr. Anthony Fauci tells NBC News Today show that Americans should go about their normal lifestyles.
- 11 March 2020 – WHO declares the outbreak can be characterized as a pandemic after more than 100 countries are infected.
- 12 March - Berman Law Group files class action lawsuit against People's Republic of China; National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China; Ministry of Emergency Management of the People's Republic of China; Ministry of Civil Affairs of the People's Republic of China; The People's Government of Hubei Province; and the People's Government of the City of Wuhan. China.
- 13 March – State of Emergency declared in the United States.
- 16 March – United States begins human testing of COVID-19 vaccine.
- 21 March - Report: China Stopped Testing for COVID-19. That's Why There Are Zero New Cases.
- 22 March - 21 million cell phone accounts dropped in China in past three months.
- 23 March – WHO said more than 300,000 cases were reported from almost every country.
- 24 March - NTD reports residents of Wuhan are threatened not to report any new cases of coronavirus.
- 26 March - Appeal: Taiwan must join WHO as soon as possible. globalcommitteefortheruleoflaw.org/
- 29 March - Locals in Wuhan believe 42,000 died in the coronavirus outbreak, not the 3,200 claimed by CCP.
- 1 April 2020 - Bloomberg News reports China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says. All CCP data reporting and statistics called into question.
- 2 April 2020 – Due to increased testing the United States has 234,462 confirmed cases with 5607 deaths. Many reporting agencies continue using the falsified CCP data, understating the true dimensions of the pandemic claiming there are 981,221 worldwide confirmed cases with only 51,335 deaths.
- A peer-reviewed study published in the medical journal EBioMedicine, described a new potential vaccine that has shown promise in mice.
- 5 April - Gatewaypundit: Coronavirus Model Used to Crash US Economy MASSIVELY OVERSTATED Hospitalizations in 40 States.
- 6 April - Sen. Rick Scott of Florida demands invetigation in the World Health Organization's collusion with the CCP coverup of the global pandemic.
- Asian Development Bank says the cost of the pandemic could be as high as 4.1 Trillion US dollars,or nearly 5% of global GDP, depending on the virus's spread through the U.S., Europe and other major economies.It added a shorter containment period could limit the damage to 2 trillion dollars. The new estimate takes into account the immediate impact on tourism, consumption and investment.
- 7 April - NBC News tweets Communist Chinese propaganda.
- 10 April - FDA Moves Israeli COVID-19 Treatment With 100% Survival Rate Into Clinical Trials.
- Contagious coronavirus
- Coronavirus incubation period
- Three Years of Disasters
- Administrative state
- Open borders
- Universal coverage
- Apple, Inc.
- 2020 Democrat primaries
- China’s Communist Party Reaffirms Marxism, Maoism, Atheism, New American, 2014
- Senior Chinese Religious Advisor Calls For Promotion Of Atheism In Society, International Business Times
- China Is Avoiding Blame by Trolling the World, The Atlantic
- To Confront China After Coronavirus, We Must See the Bigger Picture, National Review
- China Is Avoiding Blame by Trolling the World, The Atlantic
- Cohen, Jon, "Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally," Science, Jan. 26, 2020.
- User:RobSmith/Text of article censored by Google translate
- Loh, Christine, "Underground Front: The Chinese Communist Party in Hong Kong" Second Edition.
- Italian Government: All Sporting Events to Take Place Without Fans Until April 3. Breitbart News (March 4, 2020). Retrieved on March 12, 2020.
- Frances Martel (March 11, 2020). Report: Kim Jong-un Fled Pyongyang Fearing Chinese Coronavirus. Breitbart News. Retrieved on March 12, 2020.
- Warning: Graphic Content.
- Leonardo Blair (March 3, 2020). Tithe-paying Christians are protected from coronavirus by Psalm 91, pastor Brian Tamaki claims. Retrieved on March 5, 2020.
- Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. (March 11, 2020). Pope Francis Urges Priests to Personally Attend to Victims of Coronavirus. Breitbart News. Retrieved on March 12, 2020.
- //www.brookings.edu/2020/04/02/the-early-days-of-a-global-pandemic-a-timeline-of-covid-19-spread-and-government-interventions/ /
- File:李文亮的训诫书.png WikiCommons
- The Communist Party’s official newspaper, the People’s Daily, reported the comments January 21, 2020 on page 2.
- Cohen, Jon, "Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally," Science, Jan. 26, 2020.
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- The respected Kyodo news agency of Japan reported [Google translate]:"Japanese media Kyodo News quoted Wuhan doctors as saying that authorities had suspended some tests, official figures were unreliable, and a second wave of outbreaks appeared at any time.
The Mainland has always touted Xi Jinping as "deploying and directing in person" before the pneumonia epidemic in Wuhan, China is under control; the picture shows a Beijing interview on a big screen in Beijing. The "down payment" looks all over Beijing, and it is ironic. Profile picture The doctor quoted by Kyodo News Agency said that the Chinese Communist Party General Secretary Xi Jinping had visited Wuhan earlier, and the number of local diagnoses of Wuhan pneumonia was officially "manipulated." Many symptomatic patients were suddenly released without isolation for less than 14 days, as a sign of "Xi Jinping's government successfully repelled the epidemic." The doctor also pointed out that the method of detecting patients with fever and other symptoms has been simplified, and it is not allowed to continue using blood tests to check whether the patients are completely cured. Therefore, "a large number of suspected patients return to society without completing treatment." The doctor emphasized that "the government's records cannot be believed" and he was worried that another wave of outbreaks would occur. Another Wuhan doctor also tweeted that "the hospital also suspends the admission of patients and started a 14-day vacation." She said: "I have been emphasizing with people around me that if the seal is unblocked, it only means that you have to go to work, not any Other meanings. "
The three largest Australian media outlets also reprinted an article by Jamie Seidel, "Is it credible to reduce the number of viruses in China? (Can China's shrinking virus numbers be trusted)> article, referring to Xi Jinping ’s close relative Chen Yixin, who was based in Wuhan in February, but Chen had no medical background at all. He only had the background of “comprehensive management of social order” and “propaganda reports and public opinion guidance”. This shows the intention of the Chinese Communist Party.
- CDC explanation of a coronavirus
- Covid19info (formerly WuFlu, but the domain name changed without a redirect due to politically incorrect and racist implications of attributing COVID-19 to China).
- Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases by Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) updated daily
- A SARS-Like Cluster Of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential For Human Emergence, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- $20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China For Waging Biological War
- 1st documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus, Apr 7, 2020. China in Focus - NTD. youtube.com
- I Found The Source of the Coronavirus, Apr 1, 2020. laowhy86. youtube