Obamagate timeline 2015
for the current version see Muellergate timeline 2019;
What Nixon contemplated - misuse of the FBI and CIA against domestic opponents - but failed to accomplish yet was nevertheless forced from office, Obama achieved beyond anyone's wildest expectations. The post-Watergate reform Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to supervise Executive Branch power was systematically and wantonly circumvented to harass political opponents in an attempt to dictate the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, and blackmail the winner with illegally gathered evidence should the Obama coterie of conspirators fail.
Obamagate timeline 2015 - the progressive police state documents how the Leftist authoritarian utopia under President Barack Obama was firmly in place to cover-up the crimes of Hillary Rodham Clinton, compromise whomever the 2016 GOP nominee would be, and rig the 2016 election for Hillary Clinton. This assault on American democracy is indisputable.
The origins of intelligence lures, FBI provocateurs or Spygate. Sally Yates terminates independent Inspector General oversight of the DOJ-National Security Division. Nellie Ohr hired as an FBI contractor to begin illegal FISA 702 surveillance on Michael Cohen and others. Papadopoulos set up.
Comey gives immunity to Clinton cronies who destroyed evidence under Congressional subpoena.
During a period of November 2015 through April 18, 2016, Justice Department political insiders and outside political contractors, including FusionGPS, accessed the NSA and FBI database using FISA-702(17) “About Queries”. They gathered information on political opposition of candidate Hillary Clinton, including Donald Trump campaign officials and affiliates. NSA Director Mike Rogers suspected illegal abuse and instructed the NSA compliance officer to conduct a full FISA audit. The NSA began querying DOJ and FBI activity.
The unlawfully obtained FISA intelligence information ended up with Fusion GPS. The key personnel in FusionGPS are husband and wife Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby. Mary Jacoby’s relationship with the Clintons’ goes back to the Rose Law Firm.
|Ukrainian collusion in blue|
- 1 2009-2014 vanguardism
- 2 2015 progressive police state
- 3 2016 election year
- 4 2017 soft coup
- 5 2018 reckoning
- 6 2019 the Empire strikes out
- 7 2020 Deep State coup 2.0
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- 10 External links
The Obamagate scandal refers to several scandals during President Barack Obama tenure, notably the misuse of government agencies, Uranium One bribery scandal, media manipulation, illegal wiretaping, and domestic spying on American citizens to harass political opponents and critics.
Seven large scale scandals have tainted the Obama legacy:
- Misuse of the IRS targeting political opponents;
- Operation Fast and Furious illegal arms selling;
- Uranium One bribery scandal;
- Benghazi massacre;
- Squashing Iranian drug trafficking investigations to gain the Iranian nuke deal;
- Obstruction of justice in the Clinton email whitewash;
- Russia collusion hoax.
Circa reported "As his presidency drew to a close, Barack Obama’s top aides routinely reviewed intelligence reports gleaned from the National Security Agency’s incidental intercepts of Americans abroad, taking advantage of rules their boss relaxed starting in 2011 to help the government better fight terrorism, espionage by foreign enemies and hacking threats. ...Among those cleared to request and consume unmasked NSA-based intelligence reports about U.S. citizens were Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice, his CIA Director John Brennan and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch."
The abuses came to light when Mark Levin cited mainstream press reporting of Obama administration leaks about government agencies spying on the presidential campaign of Donald Trump and surrogates, including then U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions, who is presently the Attorney General of the United States.
2015 progressive police state
- January. The new Republican Senate requested that the White House produce all communications it has had with the IRS since 2010.
- 17 January. Feinstein slams CIA's internal review of hacking and interference with Congressional Oversight, the Panetta review, as a whitewash.
- 29 January. Washington Times publishes audio recordings of wiretaps from 2011 of Congressman Dennis Kucinich and other Pentagon officials refuting Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's claim a genocide was about to take place in Libya and US intervention was needed.
- 2 February. 1MDB scandal. Sarawak Report: HEIST OF THE CENTURY - How Jho Low Used PetroSaudi As "A Front" To Siphon Billions Out Of 1MDB!
- 3 February. A Euro-Maidan protest was held in New York with people waving the Ukrainian flag, where Wladimir Klitschko arrived and spoke at the scene. The event was organised by the Atlantic Council’s Adrian Karatnycky, and was attended by Andrea Chalupa, who urged people to become Maidan activists through Twitter.
- 9 February. U.S. Senate forms Ukrainian caucus to further Ukrainian interests. Sen. John McCain is a member.
- 10 February. WND: Explosive: Stunning backstory inside HSBC scandal.
- Lisa Monaco, White House Homeland Security Advisor, announced the creation of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center.
- 12 February. 21 Coptic Christians mass beheaded in Libya after Obama liberated the country for "humanitarian" purposes.
- 19 February. White House summit on violent extremism opens with Muslim call to prayer.
- 22 February. British Secretive Court rules NSA-UK sharing of bulk metadata before December 2014 was illegal, however, after the Snowden leaks, now that the practice is publicly known, US-UK intelligence metadata sharing is legal. Legal intelligence sharing with foreign agencies is a convenient way for law enforcement in both countries to circumvent constitutional restrictions and obtain information without probable cause or a search warrant. Under a reciprocal agreement, the US can ask the UK to spy on a US citizen or vice-versa (as in the case of Lady Diana Spencer) as a national security prerogative. The UK doesn't need a warrant in the US, nor the US in the UK, and a person's civil rights may be "legally" violated under this loophole. The practice was originated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1938 by Executive Order allowing British intelligence to wiretap American citizens that Britain feared were monitoring ships leaving harbor in New York and New Jersey, making them vulnerable to U-boats.
- 25 February. Obama ordered James Clapper to form the Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center officially.
- Late February. In discussions, the State Dept. informs the House Benghazi Committee that Clinton did not have a government email address, and that it had never had possession of her emails until her attorney first turned them over—in paper form—to the State Dept. in Dec. 2014.
- 2 March. New York Times discloses former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton's illegal use of private email server while Sec. of State.
- 3 March. Congressional committee sends a written preservation request to Clinton's lawyers for Clinton's emails held on the Platte River Networks (Paul Combetta) server.
- 4 March. Congressional committee issued subpoena to Hillary Clinton for her emails held on Platte River Networks server relating to Benghazi events.
- John Podesta emails Cheryl Mills to suggest that Clinton's “emails to and from potus" should be “held” — i.e., not disclosed — because “that’s the heart of his exec privilege.”
- 5 March. Office of Inspector General (OIG) sends report to Congress titled Open and Unimplemented IG Recommendations. It lays the Obama administration bare before Congress - illustrating among other things how the administration was wasting $67 billion by ignoring the recommendations made by the OIG.
- 6 March. German government expresses concern over Obama warhawks aggressive stance toward resolving crisis in Eastern Ukraine, accuse Obama's NATO commander of using false data to inflate and exaggerate size of "Russian threat".
- 7 March. Obama tells CBS News that he had found out about Clinton's use of personal email to conduct State Department business “the same time everybody else learned it through news reports.” Obama communicated with Clinton about 20 times on the illegal server. Right after the interview aired, Clinton campaign secretary Josh Scherwin emailed Jennifer Palmieri and other senior campaign staffers, stating: “Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it on the news.” Scherwin's alert was forwarded to Cheryl Mills. Shortly afterwards, an Mills emailed John Podesta:
“We need to clean this up — he has emails from her — they do not say state.gov.” (That is, Obama had emails from Clinton, which he knew were from a private account since her address did not end in “@state.gov” as State Department emails do.)
- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe meets with Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, a longtime, close associate of the Clintons—along with his wife, Dr. McCabe. McAuliffe recruited Dr. Jill McCabe, who had not previously run for any political office, to be the Democratic candidate for a Virginia state senate seat. Dr. McCabe agreed, and Governor McAuliffe's political action committee gave nearly $500,000 to her campaign while the FBI's investigation of Secretary Clinton was ongoing. The Virginia Democratic Party, over which Mr. McAuliffe exerts control, also donated over $200,000 to Dr. McCabe's campaign.
- 9 March. Cheryl Mills emails [name withheld by FBI] at Platte River Networks and referenced Congress’ preservation request.
- 12 March Senate Homeland Security, Foreign Relations, Intelligence Cmtes. request State Department Inspector General to investigate Hillary Clinton use of a private email server and missing documents. Senate Cmtes. begin investigations.
- 25 March. According to the FBI, employees at Platte River Networks, which managed Clinton's server after it was removed from her basement, “held a conference call with President Clinton’s staff.” The FBI reports that a PRN staffer “sometime between March 25–31, 2015 deleted the Clinton archive mailbox from the PRN server” with BleachBit.
- 31 March. According to the FBI "at the time [the PRN staffer] made the deletions in March 2015, he was aware of the existence of the preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clinton’s e-mail data on the [PRN] server.” PRN staffers held a March 31, 2015, conference call with David Kendall and Cheryl Mills, Hillary's State Department chief of staff. PRN's attorney instructed its employee “not to comment on the conversation with Kendall based upon the assertion of attorney-client privilege.”
- March. FBI Dep. Dir. Andrew McCabe orders FBI agents to stand down on Clinton email investigation after Obama discussion.
- 7 April. DNC email outlining Pied Piper strategy.
- 8 April. Full list of mainstream media anchors, reporters, journalists, and interviewers sent out for dinner at John Podesta's house.
- 12 April. Clinton announces candidacy for President. John Podesta serves as her campaign chairman; Brian Fallon, former DOJ Office of Public Affairs Director, serves as her campaign spokesman; and Jennifer Palmieri serves as her Director of Communications.
- 15 April. Nearly two years after Congress first issues subpoena for Accountability Review Board (ARB) documents, the State Dept. produces 1,700+ pages; an additional 2,500 pages are produced eight days later.
- NPR reports on the Robyn Gritz case:
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who led the Defense Intelligence Agency, worked closely with Gritz to find terrorists overseas. He says it's a shame the FBI let go of someone with years of top national security experience.
"She was one of the really, to me, bright lights and shining stars early on that just kinda got it when it came to the kind of enemy that we were facing and the relationship that was necessary between law enforcement and the military ... and I just thought she was really a real pro," Flynn says.
- 17 April. Former Hillary Clinton Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs Jose Fernandez emails John Podesta: "I would like to do all I can to support Secretary Clinton, and would welcome your advice and help in steering me to the right persons in the campaign." Fernandez was State Dept. principal representative to CFIUS in 2010.
- 20 April. Podesta Group lobbying firm filing for Uranium One.
- 22 April. Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon writes memo to the New York Times declaring "Jose Fernandez has personally attested that 'Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter',” not disclosing Fernandez agreed to work for the Clinton campaign five days earlier.
- 23 April. Deputy Assistant Attorney General (DAAG) for the Office of Legislative Affairs (OLA) Peter Kadzik emails Brian Fallon asking for a job for his son with the Clinton campaign.
- 25 April. Hillary Clinton camp now paying online trolls to attack anyone who disparages her online.
- 28 April. Obama hosted a State Dinner for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe which featured attendees such as Joe Biden, Ashton Carter, James Clapper, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, Lisa Monaco, Shailagh Murray, Neil King, Ellen Nakashima, Samantha Power, Ben Rhodes, Susan Rice and Paul Ryan.
- 30 April. Brian Fallon of the Clinton campaign emails Peter Kadzik of the DOJ asking for Kadzik's son's resume and stating that Jennifer Palmieri would be reviewing resumes over the weekend. Kadzik replies, sending his son's resume and noting that Kadzik's wife and Palmieri went to college together.
- Spring. Obama administration finishes secret negotiations on Iran nuclear deal that will return billions of dollars in frozen assets to the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism in return for promises from that country. It's later reported that Obama intel officials secretly recorded Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's private discussions about the Iran deal, which he opposes.
- New York Times reports “since 2009, six current or former government employees and two government contractors have been indicted or prosecuted under the Espionage Act for leaking information to the public. There were only three such prosecutions under all previous U.S. presidents combined since 1917” when the law was created.
- Longtime Democratic operative Mary Anne Marsh says Obama investigation into Trump and associates begins in Spring of 2015.
- May. James H. Baker (DOD) replaces Andrew Marshall as Director of the Office of Net Assessment (ONA).
- Former CIA employee Jeffrey Sterling convicted on espionage charges for leaks to New York Times reporter James Risen. The Nation says of the case,
standard media narratives about Risen and Sterling have skipped over deep patterns of government retaliation against recalcitrant journalists and whistleblowers. Those patterns are undermining press freedom, precluding the informed consent of the governed and hiding crucial aspects of US foreign policy. The recent announcement of Eric Holder’s resignation as attorney general has come after nearly five years of the Obama administration extending and intensifying the use of the Justice Department for retribution against investigative journalism and whistleblowing.
- James Rybicki appointed Chief of Staff to FBI Director James Comey. Rybicki has transferred from the DOJ-National Security Division (DOJ-NSD).
- 5 May. Kadzik's son emails Podesta his resume and asks for a job with the Clinton campaign. Podesta forwards the email to Palmieri, who replies that Kadzik's wife had contacted her and that she told Kadzik's wife that there were currently no openings with the campaign but positions might become available in July. (Email released by WikiLeaks).
- 11 May. Intelligence seminar at the University of Cambridge. Stefan Halper arranged for the former head of Russia's SVR, Vyacheslav Trubnikov to attend. Halper has also tapped Trubnikov to contribute to a study Halper did for the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment (ONA).
- 12 May. Washington Post reports that David Brock’s Correct The Record would work directly with the 2016 Clinton campaign, “testing the legal limits” of campaign finance “by relying on a 2006 Federal Election Commission regulation that declared that content posted online for free, such as blogs, is off-limits from regulation.” Brock's PAC wiol be “disseminating information about Clinton on its Web site and through its Facebook and Twitter accounts, officials said."
- 18 May. DOJ files a proposed schedule for the release of the Clinton emails with the court in the FOIA litigation. Politico reports on the DOJ FOIA filing and proposed schedule for the release of the Clinton emails.
- 19 May. Peter Kadzik, Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs, sent John Podesta "Heads up" email which included information concerning a DOJ Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) litigation and a congressional oversight hearing.  Kadzik resigned January 2017. Kadzik was attempting to secure his son a position with the 2016 Clinton campaign.
- 21 May. Internal Hillary Clinton Podesta email reads,
"With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC's opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that WJC [Bill Clinton] gave in Moscow."The Magnitsky Act is the Russian Sanctions bill. The emails refers to a half-million bribe the Clinton's received for Sec. Clinton's approval of the transfer and sale of Uranium One, an American mining company to Russian interests.
- 27 May. DOJ indicted 9 FIFA officials and 5 corporate executives for racketeering conspiracy and corruption. The charges were announced by Loretta Lynch and James Comey.
- See also: FISA abuse timeline
- 2 June. Senate voted to pass the USA Freedom Act, at a vote of 67–32. John Carlin — informed the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that the USA Freedom Act would allow for the National Security Agency's domestic surveillance to continue for another six months as part of a transition period, despite the fact that it had ‘officially’ shut down on May 30, 2015.
- Eric Ciaramella meets with Alexandra Chalupa at the White House. Also present were Alexandra Sopko, who at the time was a special assistant and policy advisor to the director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, which was run by Valerie Jarrett, and Alexa Kissinger, a special assistant to Jarrett.
- 4 June. Facebook Chief Operations Officer Sheryl Sandberg emails John Podesta, "I still want HRC to win badly. I am still here to help as I can."
- 8 June. Maria Butina approaches Patrick Byrne, CEO of Overstock.com, at the Las Vegas Freedom Fest.
- New York Times publishes leak that thwarts efforts to locate Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
- 9 June. Obama lawyers asked FISA court to ignore public court's decision on spying.
- 11 June. Obama denies lethal aid to Ukraine.
- 16 June. Donald Trump announces candidacy for president.
- Sidney Blumenthal deposes behind closed doors by House Benghazi Committee for nine hours over several days.
- 22 June. House Benghazi Committee releases 60 emails sent to Clinton by Blumenthal, including some regarding Libya.
- 26 June. IC Inspector General Charles McCullough III notified James Clapper and the Senate of the potential leak of classified information from May 22, 2015, when one of Hillary Clinton's e-mails released by the State Department should have been marked as classified.
- Hillary Clinton internal polling reports:
Secretary Clinton's top vulnerability tested in this poll is the attack that claims as Secretary of State she signed off on a deal that gave the Russian government control over twenty percent of America's uranium production, after investors in the deal donated over one hundred and forty million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. Half of all likely voters (53%) are less likely to support Clinton after hearing that statement and 17% are much less likely to support her after that statement.
- Hillary Clinton internal polling reports:
- 28 June. Tony Podesta relays invitation to John Podesta to attend “Spirit Cooking dinner” from Marina Abramovic. Abramovic is the author of “Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” using “ingredients” such as “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk.” Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine." Tony Podesta heads a lobbying firm with close ties to the Democratic party and the Obama administration.
- 30 June. Sen. Chuck Grassley writes to member agencies on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) regarding the acquisition of Uranium One, an owner of U.S. based uranium assets, by Atomredmetzoloto (ARMZ), which is a subsidiary of Russia's state energy corporation, Rosatom. “Reports further indicate that between 2008 and 2010, Uranium One and Former UrAsia investors donated $8.65 million to the Clinton Foundation. During this period of time, Uranium One’s legal hold on the Kazakhstan-based uranium deposits was in doubt. Allegedly, Uranium One executives contacted U.S. Embassy officials in Kazakhstan to help ensure the validity of their mining licenses. According to the New York Times, the State Department cable explaining the circumstances was copied to Secretary Clinton, among other individuals. In 2009, when the validity of the mining licenses was at issue, the Chairman of Uranium One, Mr. Ian Telfer, donated $1 million to the Clinton Foundation via his family charity called the Fernwood Foundation. In the same year, ARMZ acquired a 17% state in Uranium One and the parties sought an initial CFIUS review. In June 2010, Rosatom, via ARMZ, sought majority ownership in Uranium One. According to news reports, Mr. Telfer donated $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation during this crucial time. In total, Mr. Telfer donated over $2 million through 2013."
- June. George Papadopoulos reaches out to Corey Lewandowski for job in Trump Campaign.
- June. Obama receives first briefing on Trump per Mary Anne Marsh on Justice with Judge Jeanine, 31 March 2017.
- Summer. Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Richard Burr, Devin Nunes, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein and Adam Schiff allegedly informed by FBI of Russian spearfishing of the DNC.
- Summer. CIA officer Eric Ciaramella specializing in Russia and Ukraine detailed over to the National Security Council working under National Security Advisor Susan Rice and closely with Vice President Joe Biden.
- June or July. Sara Carter: U.S. Amb in Ukraine allegedly told Prosecutor to handle ‘Biden investigation with white gloves’
- Shokin attempted to continue the investigations into Hunter Biden but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing. Shokin was fired in April 2016, and his case was “closed by the current Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko.”
Ten days after Hillary Clinton was referred to the FBI for investigation of her emails, Deputy AG Sally Yates issued a legal opinion barring Inspector General oversight of the DOJ-National Security Division.
- July. Citizens United calls on Attn. Gen. Loretta Lynch to appoint a special counsel in the Hillary Clinton email scandal and related matters, including the Uranium One bribery scandal.
- FBI hired CrowdStrike for a 1-year contract for a total of $150,000.00.
- 6 July. Charles McCullough makes Section 811 referral to FBI for classified leak of Hillary Clinton's emails.
- 10 July. FBI begins Hillary Clinton email investigation based on report from the Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough III finding of Chinese hackers; Andrew McCabe is “running the FBI’s Washington, D.C., field office, which provided personnel and resources to the Clinton email probe.” People assigned to the Midyear Exam investigation included Sally Moyer, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith, Randall Coleman, James Rybicki, Joseph Pientka, Trisha Anderson, James A. Baker (DOJ), Jonathan Moffa, David Laufman, Bill Priestap, Carl Ghattas and Michael Kortan.
- 14 July. Obama announces Iran nuke deal.
- 20 July. DOJ Dep. Attn. Gen. Sally Yates issues 58 page legal explanation denying the Office of Inspector General and Michael Horowitz oversight of the DOJ National Security Division. DOJ IG Michael Horowitz raised concerns that his office would be required to seek the Department's permission. That procedure is “inconsistent with the Inspector General Act, impairs the OIG’s independence, and fails to account for the over 20 year record of Department and FBI compliance with OIG document requests,” according to the OIG's report.
- 22 July. 1MDB scandal. DuSable and Frank R. White, Jr. cash out, filing for closure with a total stated remaining capital of $76 million, the lion's share appearing to be the $69 million payment from 1MDB. DuSAble and White appear to have run a foreign influence peddling and dark money scam to benefit Democratic campaigns.
- The firm continues operating as a private non-SEC regulated entity.
- 23 July New York Times reports that two Inspectors General have asked the Department of Justice to investigate whether Clinton mishandled sensitive government information.
- 31 July. The federal judge in a Judicial Watch FOIA suit, Emmet Sullivan, orders State Dept. to request that Clinton and top aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin confirm, under penalty of perjury, that they have produced all government records in their possession, return any other government records immediately, and describe their use of Hillary Clinton's email server to conduct government business.
- 3 August. Several news reports say Hillary Clinton FBI email investigation is a criminal probe.
- Inspector General Mike Horowitz notifies Congress of Obama DOJ's refusal to abide by existing law:
|The [DOJ Office of Legislative Counsel] OLC opinion’s restrictive reading of the IG Act represents a potentially serious challenge to the authority of every Inspector General and our collective ability to conduct our work thoroughly, independently, and in a timely manner. Our concern is that, as a result of the OLC opinion, agencies other than DOJ may likewise withhold crucial records from their Inspectors General, adversely impacting their work.|
The only means to address this serious threat to Inspector General independence is for Congress to promptly pass legislation that affirms the independent authority of Inspectors General to access without delay all information and data in an agency’s possession that an Inspector General deems necessary to execute its oversight functions under the law.
- 5 August. State Dept. sends letter to Clinton including Judge Sullivan's order.
- 6 August. Cheryl Mills’ attorney tells Judicial Watch it has instructed Mills to “delete any and all electronic copies [of potential federal records] in her possession” after her anticipated production of records on Aug. 10. Judicial Watch files an emergency request to block the destruction.
- 7 August. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg emails Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta, "I enjoyed spending time with you yesterday and our conversation gave me a lot to think about...I hope it’s okay if I reach out as my thinking develops to get your ideas and reactions. If there are any other folks you think I should talk to, please let me know. Thanks again. I look forward to continuing our conversation."
- 27 August. Quinnipiac Poll: Biden runs better than Clinton against top Republicans while Clinton lead shrinks, as New York Times is investigating Biden links to Ukraine.
- 11 August. Inspector General report to the Senate contradicts Clinton claims; some Clinton emails, says the IG, contained information that was classified at the time.
- FBI takes custody of Clinton server and thumb drives.
- 12 August. Clinton campaign strikes back as her poll numbers falter, including using the Media Matters blog to print her talking points attacking news reports on NBC and Fox. The blog uses other left-wing Astroturf outlets such as “Vox” as supposed support for its claims.
- 15 August. National Review publishes Planned Parenthood’s Commissioned Video Review Proves the Authenticity of Its Employees’ Ghoulish Statements. Planned Parenthood had been accused of harvesting body-parts from late term abortion victims. FusionGPS, the same firm that later produces the Steele dossier, hired to refute charges.
- 19 August. Clinton's personal lawyer tells a Senate committee that all data, including emails, was erased from her server prior to it being turned over to the FBI.
- 20 August. State Dept. tells Judge Sullivan Clinton did not use State Dept. issued or secure Blackberry device; Blackberries used by Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin were likely destroyed.
- 26 August. Agreement reached between DNC and Hillary Clinton. Donna Brazile described the agreement:
that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics and mailings.
- 27 August. Quinnipiac Poll: Biden runs better than Clinton against top Republicans while Clinton lead shrinks, as New York Times is investigating Biden links to Ukraine.
- 28 August. FBI agent sends notification to preserve records to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission; U.S. Dept. of Treasury; Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI James Clapper); National Counter Terrorism Center; and the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE), agencies is involved in the Committee on Foreign Investment (CFIUS) approval process of the Uranium One deal.
- 31 August. State Dept. publicly releases 7,000 pages of Clinton emails. Among other revelations, they show that Freedom of Information (FOIA) was violated since responsive emails had not been provided earlier under various FOIA requests.
- Vadim Mikerin allowed to plead guilty to lesser charge.
- August. FBI lawyer Lisa Page texts FBI Counterintelligence investigator Peter Strzok, "I just saw my first Bernie Sanders bumper sticker. Made me want to key the car." Strzok replies, "He's an idiot like Trump. Figure they cancel each other out."
- Roger Stone quits Trump campaign.
- 2 September. FBI special agent sends second notification for preservation of records to the same CFIUS agencies involved in the sale of Uranium One approval process and adds the National Security Agency (NSA – Admiral Mike Rogers) and the United States Secret Service (USSS).
- 3 September. FBI special agent submits a supplemental notification for preservation of records to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and the Department of Defense in relation to Hillary Clinton email scandal. All member of the CFIUS group necessary for approval of the Uranium One deal have now been notified to preserve documents for the Hillary Clinton email criminal investigation.
- 10 September. Former Clinton campaign staffer and State Dept. official Bryan Pagliano, who helped set up Clinton's personal server, pleads the Fifth Amendment before Congress and refuses to testify.
- 18 September. United Nation's Office of the High Commissioner on Human Rights condemns cover-up of the mass murder of 48 Ukrainians at the Odessa Union Trades Building (see 2 May 2014).
- Fall. Radicals linked to Hezbollah, the Lebanese militant group, stashed thousands of disposable ice packs containing ammonium nitrate - a common ingredient in homemade bombs. Hezbollah is an arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, directly under control of Iran.
- The plot was uncovered by MI5 and the Metropolitan Police, just months after the UK signed up to the Iran nuclear deal.
- Three metric tonnes of ammonium nitrate was discovered - more than was used in the Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people and damaged hundreds of buildings.
- Bruce Ohr is "the head of OCDETF [Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force], was directly involved with Project Cassandra, the interagency investigation spearheaded by the DEA [Drug Enforcement Administration] that tracked a massive international drug and money-laundering scheme allegedly run by Hezbollah.”
- 25 September. AP reports Obama administration has found work emails between Clinton and Gen. David Petraeus that she did not turn over. The dates call into question Clinton's claim that she turned over all work related emails from her home system.
- State Dept. says it's sending the House Benghazi Committee 925 more Clinton Benghazi and/or Libya-related emails that were not previously turned over.
- Natalia Veselnitskaya granted Immigration Parole Status by Loretta Lynch's office to enter the United States to settle the Prevezon Holdings asset forfeiture case on behalf of the Russian Katsyv family. While in the United States, Veselnitskaya hires FusionGPS to do opposition research on Bill Browder.
- 27 September. Hillary Clinton lies on Meet the Press:
CHUCK TODD: Well, that perhaps the reason you wanted to have a private server and not a government server is that you might have been running for president in the future, and you wanted to make it a little more difficult for congressional investigators to subpoena your government emails and a little more difficult for Freedom of Information Act requests. Is that a fair theory or not?
HILLARY CLINTON: It's totally ridiculous. That never crossed my mind. And in fact, since more than 90% of my work-related emails were on the system, they are subject to FOIA or any other request. That's how the Benghazi committee got the emails even before we, you know, went through our exhaustive process.
- 29 September. Evelyn Farkas resigns from Pentagon. Farkas serves on the Atlantic Council alongside Dmitri Alperovitch, co-founder of CrowdStrike.
- 30 September. Michael Glassner informs Papadopoulos that the Trump campaign is not currently hiring foreign policy advisers. Papadopoulos goes to work for Ben Carson campaign. Carson's campaign is run by Barry Bennett, a DC political consultant partnered with Dick Cheney's daughter Mary Cheney “BKM Strategies”
- September. According to David Ignatius of WaPo,
"Steele and Ohr helped arrange a meeting in New York between Deripaska and FBI officials. This was at the time of the U.N. General Assembly meeting, and Deripaska was traveling as part of the Russian official delegation....The meeting was part of a project the Justice Department called Operation Outreach, to try to recruit Russian sources."
- FusionGPS begins covert opposition research on Donald Trump;
- Papadopoulos again reaches out to Corey Lewandowski.
- FBI agents and Bruce Ohr — in a meeting arranged by Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele — meet with Oleg Deripaska as a part of “Operation Outreach” to recruit Deripaska as a source during the UN General Assembly.
From October 2015 through February 2016, while Peter Strzok headed the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, Strzok and a handful of other officials had expired counterintelligence polygraph tests.
They were notified that their polygraph tests were out of scope — meaning they had either failed them or their tests were expired — and they quickly completed new ones. But Strzok's access to high-level Sensitive Compartmented Information, or SCI — which is segregated to reduce the potential scope of a security breach — was never suspended.
- 11 October. Obama interferes in ongoing FBI investigation, says on 60 Minutes regarding Clinton illegal use of unsecure email server:
"this is not a situation in which America's national security was endangered.<refSteve Kroft questions President Obama on topics including Russia's incursion in Syria, ISIS and the 2016 presidential race</ref>In fact, Clinton emailed Obama from the territory of Russia where the FBI determined her unsecured server in all probability was hacked. Furthermore, Obama knew of her activities outside federal law and State Department regulations and the FBI covered up Obama's complicity in the illegal scheme.
- 12 October. FBI Director Comey replaces head of FBI Counterintelligence Division at New York Field Office with Louis Bladel.
- 13 October. Hillary Clinton lies in Democrat presidential debate:
"What I did was allowed by the State Department."
- Mikk Marran was nominated to the position of Director General of the Estonian Information Board by Defence Minister Hannes Hanso.
- 18 October. DOJ Inspector General Mike Horowitz writes op-ed in the Washington Post reacting to the Obama DOJ's denial of OIG access to the DOJ-NSD:
For decades, there was no controversy over what the words “all records” meant. But that changed in 2010 when FBI attorneys suggested, soon after several critical reports by my office as inspector general at the Justice Department, that “all records” might not include some records the FBI was seeking to withhold.
This was the first time anyone in the department had asserted that the broad powers of the IG Act did not apply fully to our oversight.
- 19 October. Albany Times Union reports Seagram's heiress Clare Bronfman allegedly implanted a "key logger" virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar Bronfman Sr., so the sex cult NXIVM could hack his email exchanges with Hillary Clinton and world leaders. Bronfman is a member of the Clinton Global Initiative.
- 21 October. Joe Biden won't run for president while New York Times investigation into Biden links to Ukraine continues.
- Wikileaks reveals John Brennan also used private email server.
- 22 October. Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi that 90 to 95 percent of her emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” In response to a question from Rep. Jim Jordan, Clinton responds,
"There was nothing marked classified in my emails either sent or received."
- 23 October. John Podesta meets for dinner with a small group in New York including top Justice Department official Peter Kadzik.
- 27 October. John Brennan, Admiral Mike Rogers, Deputy Director David Cohen, James Clapper, Lawfare's Benjamin Wittes, David Ignatius, Director Bernard Bajolet and John Sawers attended the 2nd The Ethos and the Profession of Intelligence Conference, hosted at Georgetown University by the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 28 October. 44 Members of the House of Representatives sent a letter to Lynch requesting the appointment of a Special Counsel in the Hillary Clinton email investigation, citing Obama's comments about the investigation on 60 Minutes as evidence that he had prejudged the investigation. The letter stated that a special counsel was warranted to ensure that the investigation was conducted free of undue bias from the White House.
- CIA's Open Source Center was re-designated as the Open Source Enterprise and incorporated into the Directorate of Digital Innovation.
- October. U.S. Attorney's office in New York lets Natalie Veselnitskaya into the US from Russia on a grant of immigration parole until early January 2016. Veselnitskaya is representing Prevezon Holdings Ltd. and Russian businessman Denis Katsyv in a civil asset forfeiture case.
- Special Agent Adrian Hawkins contacted the Democratic National Committee repeatedly and left numerous voice mail messages for Yared Tamene, which were then ignored.
- Anthony Ferrante left his position as Chief of Staff of the Cyber Division at FBI headquarters as was hired as Director For Cyber Incident Response and Cybersecurity Policy at the White House National Security Council.
Nellie Ohr had “contractor access” to the FISA database (NSA and FBI) as a result of her prior and ongoing clearance relationship with the CIA and open source research group. Nellie, Bruce and Glenn Simpson worked together previously in 2010. From the time Nellie Ohr began working for Fusion GPS in late 2015, through April 2016 there were thousands of unlawful FISA database queries and extractions; 85% of them were unlawful.
- 1 November. Minimisation requests started to be carried out in relation to FISAs, although they did not match the applicable minimisation procedures, at the National Security Agency.
- 5 November. Michael Lesin, founder of the Russian television network RT, found beaten to death in Washington D.C. hotel room.
- 9 November. Eric Ciaramella invites Alexandra Chalupa into the White House.
- 15 November. 1MDB scandal. Money paid by 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) to the US company DuSable Capital Management found its way into the 2013/14 election campaigns of at least 7 Democrats. DuSable is headed by Frank White, who was Obama's chief fundraiser during the 2012 re-election campaign. 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) is a Malaysian strategic development company, wholly owned by the Malaysian Minister of Finance. The company has been under heavy scrutiny for suspicious transactions, money laundering, fraud, and theft.
- Bloomberg reported DuSable is one of “a small group of money managers founded by former political figures and public officials, who have sought to parlay their connections to invest in industries that rely on direct or indirect government support”. This raises questions about indirect funding of American election campaigns by Malaysia in expectation of gaining influence.
- A lawsuit filed by US Justice Department alleged that at least $3.5 billion has been stolen from Malaysia's state-owned 1MDB fund.
- 1MBD and the Government of Malaysia is DuSable's only client.
- DuSable registered as a foreign agent.
- DuSable paid $25,000 to the campaign of Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia in late 2013 and $5,200 each to Democrat Senate candidates Dick Durbin, Mark Begich and Michelle Nunn in 2014. The campaigns of Ro Khanna, Don Beyer and Kevin Strouse also received money.
- 17 November. Bloomberg reports "In a call with senior Obama administration officials Tuesday evening, several governors demanded they be given access to information about Syrian refugees about to be resettled by the federal government in their states. Top White House officials refused." A reported 85,000 have been resettled in the United States.
- 22 November. Daily Caller reports extensive donations from Gulenist organizations to Hillary Clinton Presidential campaign and the Clinton Foundation. With an estimated 8 million followers and $50 billion in assets, Gulenists hope to influence both the U.S. and Turkish political system through a worldwide network of businesses, nonprofit organizations, media companies and charter schools. The FBI and the U.S. Departments of Labor and Education have investigated whether charter employees working in this country on H1-B visas are kicking back part of their salaries to a Muslim movement Gulen founded known as Hizmet, or "Service."
- 26 November. Strzok and Lisa Page texted each other about Strzok's potential opportunity to join the Senior Executive Service (SES).
- "[t]he speaker of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Artem Shevchenko said that there are no criminal proceedings in the Ministry of Internal Affairs in which businessman Dmitry Firtash is being held as a suspect."
- 29 November. Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Arsen Avakov said that upon arrival in Ukraine, the oligarch Dmitry Firtash would be detained by the National Police if the US Department of Justice filed such a petition.
- November. Department of Justice (DOJ), replies to Sen. Chuck Grassley's inquiry into the Rosatom/Uranium One deal. “The Department of Justice's National Security Division (NSD) reviewed this transaction in consultation with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and CFIUS agencies. In accordance with standard procedure, NSD evaluated the factors listed in section 721 of the Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended, and ultimately communicated to CFIUS the Department's clearance of this transaction.”
- November. Italian state owned media Company, Rai – Radiotelevisione Italiana, exposed efforts by China on viruses. The video showed how Chinese scientists were doing biological experiments on a SARS connected virus believed to be Coronavirus, derived from bats and mice, asking whether it was worth the risk in order to be able to modify the virus for compatibility with human organisms.
- FBI lawyer Lisa Page texts Clinton email investigator Peter Strzok saying she hopes Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan “falls and crashes in a blaze of glory.” Strzok replies: “Yes, And me too. At some point the Rep party needs to pull their head out of their *ss. Shows no sign of occurring any time soon.”
- Joseph Mifsud joins London Centre of International Law Practice (LCILP).
- Alexander Downer attended a 2-day country retreat at the invitation of the private intelligence organisation Hakluyt & Co., followed by a cocktail soiree hosted by the same company at the Orangery in Kensington Palace.
Sundance of the conservativetreehouse.com summarizes:
December 2015 through April 2016: The first phase leading into ‘Spygate’ is the period of time where opposition research of the republican candidate field was taking place. It is in this period where Fusion-GPS hired CIA Open Source researcher Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ-NSD official Bruce Ohr, to do research.
In the background of this time period the FBI and NSA database was being exploited by unknown FBI contractors; it is highly suspected that Nellie Ohr and/or Fusion-GPS was one of those contracted agencies with access to the massive electronic and metadata files.
Patrick Byrne begins reporting on Maria Butina more frequently to the FBI. Byrne became suspicious of the FBI motives because he warned FBI officials of a potential that his efforts, his reputation and those who trust him, may result in Butina gaining entry into campaign confidences. The FBI agents told Byrne that was exactly the intent; people high up in the FBI wanted Ms. Butina to gain deep access into the Trump campaign. Mr. Byrne became suspicious of a corrupt political motive, but didn’t say anything at the time.
- 2 December. Dmitry Firtash announces hid intention to return to Ukraine to address the General Assembly of the Federation of Employers (FEU).
- Joe Biden, President Poroshenko, and Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov took steps to prevent Firtash's return.
- 3 December. Politico reports:A Ukrainian oligarch’s foiled homecoming: The U.S. and the government in Kiev want Dmytro Firtash behind bars.
- "Ukraine's Internal Affairs Minister Arsen Avakov announced on Sunday that, after consulting with U.S. officials, he instructed Ukrainian police to detain Firtash should he attempt to enter Ukraine."
- Photos of armed paramilitary groups were posted on Avakov's Facebook page; Politico reported the "commander of Ukraine’s nationalist Azov Battalion, said that his volunteer fighters would arrest Firtash themselves if government forces failed to do so. He later posted a Facebook photo of his armed men waiting at Kiev's Borispol airport.
- 6 December. Biden meets with Poroshenko in Kiev.
- 7 December. Strzok texted Lisa Page that Jonathan Moffa was waiting for his job interview.
- 8 December. New York Times completes its investigation in the Biden-Ukraine scandal.
- Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch
- Hunter Biden, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, who was Ukraine's ecology minister under former President Viktor F. Yanukovych before Hunter's boss, Zlochevsky, embezzled $5 Billion and became a fugitive from justice.
- Zlochevsky hired Hunter Biden in 2014 while Vice President Biden oversaw U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine.
- Burisma is Ukraine's largest oil and gas produce; hunter Biden was appointed to the board of directors.
- Hunter Biden was paid $166,000 a month, which was split with the nephew of Whitey Bulger.
- Zlochevsky]], a former Ukraine ecology minister, was under investigation by the new administration for embezzlement.
- Prosecutors traced payments to Hunter Biden.
- Vice President Biden threatened the new Ukrainian administration to withhold $1 Billion in U.S. allocated funds unless the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden was fired.
- Biden addresses Ukrainian parliament (Rada) in Kiev.</ref>https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/12/09/remarks-vice-president-joe-biden-ukrainian-rada</ref>
Vice President Joe Biden oversaw the disbursement of $1 billion allocated by the U.S. to the new government of Ukraine. In 2014, Biden's son Hunter Biden, was appointed to the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, the largest oil and gas company in Ukraine. Hunter Biden was hired by Mykola Zlochevsky, who served as Ukraine's ecology minister in the previous administration. Hunter Biden was paid $166,000 per month. The money was split with the nephew of Whitey Bulger.
Zlochevsky came under investigation by the new administration for alleged embezzlement of $5 billion while ecology minister. The prosecutor traced payments made to Hunter Biden. Vice President Biden threatened the new Ukrainian administration to withhold $1 billion in U.S. allocated funds unless the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden was fired.Petro Poroshenko that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending Ukraine toward insolvency, if it didn't immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin who was investigating his son, Hunter. Biden recounted,
"'You’re not getting the billion'. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money'...Well, [SOB], he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."
Yuriy Lutsenko, who replaced Shokin as the prosecutor looking into Burisma, said the evidence in the Burisma case he'd like to present to William Barr, particularly the vice president's intervention.
Between April 2014 and October 2015, more than $3 million was paid out by Burisma to an account linked to Biden's and Devon Archer's Rosemont Seneca firm, according to the financial records placed in a federal court file in Manhattan in another case against Archer. The bank records show that, on most months when Burisma money flowed, two wire transfers of $83,333.33 each were sent to the Rosemont Seneca–connected account on the same day. The same Rosemont Seneca–linked account typically then paid Hunter Biden one or more payments ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 each. Ukrainian prosecutors reviewed internal company documents and wanted to interview Hunter Biden and Archer about why they had received such payments, but couldn't because of Joe Biden's intervention.
- 9 December. Amnesty International reports Obama armed ISIS.
- FBI Director Comey replaces head of FBI Counterintelligence Division at Washington Field Office with Charles Kable.
- 10 December. Michael Flynn and Jill Stein attend RT dinner in Moscow with Putin.
- Before Flynn made the trip he alerted his former employer, the DIA. He then attended a “defensive” or “protective” briefing before he ever sat alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Russia Today (RT) dinner, or before he talked with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The briefing educated and sensitized Flynn to possible efforts by his Russian host to compromise the former high-ranking defense official and prepared him for conversations in which he could potentially extract intelligence for U.S. agencies such as the DIA. When Flynn returned from Moscow, he spent time briefing intelligence officials on what he learned during the Moscow contacts. Between two and nine intelligence officials attended the various meetings with Flynn about the RT event, and the information was moderately useful, about what one would expect from a public event.
- Joseph Mifsud also said to be in attendance.
- 15 December. Vadim Mikerin, Director of Tenex, sentenced in extortion and money laundering scheme. Tenex operated as the sole supplier and exporter of Russian Federation uranium and uranium enrichment services to nuclear power companies worldwide. Tenam became Tenex's official representative in the United States. Vadim Mikerin, a Russian national and Director of the Pan American Department of Tenex from 2004 to 2010. In 2010, Mikerin became the executive director of Tenam until 2014. As director of Tenam, he oversaw the shipment of uranium from Russia for use in American power plants under the “Megatons to Megawatts” program. It has been reported that at one point the program fueled ten percent of U.S. electricity. Mikerin was involved in a multimillion-dollar conspiracy involving an extortion and money laundering scheme that awarded contracts to American companies to transport uranium in exchange for kick-backs. Mikerin pleaded guilty in 2014 “to helping orchestrate more than $2 million in bribe payments through a web of secret accounts in Cyprus, Latvia, and Switzerland.” His actions, according to the US government, occurred “with the consent of higher level officials at Tenex and Rosatom…”. The investigation began as an intelligence probe into Russian nuclear officials. During the investigation, federal agents attempted to convince Mikerin to turn on his Russian colleagues by showing him evidence of relationships between “shell companies and other Russian energy officials, including President Vladimir Putin.” He refused to expose them and was subsequently arrested and charged.
- 18 December. Natural Gas Europe reports:
"In 2015, Papadopoulos joined the London Center of International Law Practice as the director of the Center for International Energy and Natural Resources Law and Security. Papadopoulos focuses on the Eastern Mediterranean as well as the Caspian region.Joseph Mifsud joined the London Center of International Law Practice (LCILP) a month earlier. Mifsud and Papadopoulos reportedly never crossed paths until March 14, 2016 - in Italy.
In 2015, he spoke to a business and energy convention in Israel, explaining the complex market for natural gas in the region. At the conference, he touched on issues of U.S.-Israel-Russia relations in an interview with Natural Gas Europe.
- 21 December. Brent Budowsky discusses Clinton strategy with John Podesta:
Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin.
- 22 December. Daily Caller reports that the Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) asked the IRS to investigate a $350,000 payment that the Clinton Foundation made to Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign for an email list of potential donors.
- FACT also asked the Federal Election Commission to investigate whether Clinton's campaign illegally obtained an email list of 4 million names from Tom Mostyn's Ready for Hillary PAC. FACT asserts that the list swap should be considered an in-kind donation — which would constitute illegal coordination between the Clinton campaign and Ready for Hillary PAC.
- 23 December. FBI Director Comey names Bill Priestap as assistant director of Counterintelligence Division.
- 28 December. Strzok texts Lisa Page:
"You get all our outside contiguous US spies approved?"referring to Stefan Halper, Alexander Downer, and Joseph Mifsud.
- 29 December. Wall Street Journal reports that the Obama administration 'incidentally' collected private communications by members of Congress while it spied on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. In sweeping up “private conversations with U.S. lawmakers and American-Jewish groups… raised fears [of]—an ‘Oh-sh*t moment,’ one senior U.S. official said—that the executive branch would be accused of spying on Congress.”
- 31 December. Press release naming E.W. Priestap as Assistant Director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division.
2016 election year
The FBI 'small group' was participating in a plan to exonerate Hillary Clinton in her email investigation. That same FBI small group was simultaneously conducting opposition research on candidate Donald Trump and his campaign team. Those FBI officials were allied by entities outside the government. The ‘outside group’ were “contractors”. One of the contractors was FusionGPS or entities in contact with FusionGPS.
The contractors were using FBI intelligence databases to conduct opposition research “searches” on Trump campaign officials, FISA-702(16)(17) “To/From” and “About” queries. This FISA abuse was the allowed by the FBI, but the NSA detected the abuses in early 2016. NSA Dir. Admiral Mike Rogers stepped in on April 18, 2016 and stopped the FBI contractors from having any further access. Without access to the FBI intelligence database, the group needed a workaround.
The DOJ side of the operation was conducted within the National Security Division headed by John P Carlin. The DOJ-NSD could use the NSA/FBI database and pass information to, and receive information from, Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ official Bruce Ohr. Nellie was hired by FusionGPS immediately after NSA Dir. Admiral Mike Rogers shut down the FBI ‘contractor’ use of the system. Nellie would be the go-between. On May 23, 2016, she received a technician-level amateur radio license. There was speculation about timing given her cybersecurity knowledge, was Nellie Ohr hoping to use non-cyber short wave communications to hide her participation in that nefarious effort from the NSA? 
The problem was that any information from within the FISA searches could not be directly used by the FBI because they would have to explain how they gained it, and all search queries without a warrant were illegal. FusionGPS then hired the retired British MI6 officer Christopher Steele. The FBI needed to launder the intelligence product.
Chris Steele would be the laundry for the intelligence information pulled from the U.S. system. Unauthorized FISA-702(16)(17) results were passed on to Christopher Steele by Nellie Ohr. Steele would then wash the intelligence product, repackage it into what became known as the Steele dossier, and pass it back to the FBI ‘small group’ as evidence for use in their counterintelligence operation beginning in July 2016. Dir. James Comey intentionally failed to notify the Congressional Gang of Eight, denying congressional oversight of the operation.
Proof of this laundry process is found in a “search query” result that was actually a mistake. The faulty intelligence mistake was the travel history of Michael Cohen, a long-time Trump lawyer. The FISA search returned a Michael Cohen traveling to Prague, but it was the wrong Michael Cohen. However, that mistaken result was passed on to Chris Steele, and it made its way into the Steele dossier. Absent of a FISA search, there's no other way Christopher Steele could identify a random “Michael Cohen” traveling to Prague. The Cohen mistake created a trail from Chris Steele to the FISA database.
All of the unauthorized FISA-702 search queries, “To From”(16) and/or “About”(17), of the NSA/FBI database were returning results. Those results are “raw intelligence”. That raw intelligence needed “unmasking”, that's where the Department of State (DOS) is involved. The U.N. Ambassador is part of the DOS. Samantha Power testified she wasn't doing the daily “unmasking” identified by the House Intelligence Committee investigation. Someone, or a group of people, within the State Department, were doing unmasking requests using Ms. Power's authority. The collaborative process by officials within the State Department, as outlined and supported by Senator Chuck Grassley and his investigation, explains why those officials were also communicating with Christopher Steele.
The assembled but highly compartmentalized reports from the DOJ-NSD, FBI-Counterintelligence, Department of State, Office of National Intelligence (James Clapper) and CIA (John Brennan), was then constructed to become part of President Obama's Daily Intelligence Briefing (PDB). That's where National Security Adviser Susan Rice comes in and her frequent unmasking of the assembled intelligence product.
The Obama PDB was then redistributed internally to more than three dozen administration officials who President Obama allowed access his PDB. This includes the heads of DOJ, DOJ-NSD, FBI, FBI-counterintel, CIA, DOS, ODNI, NSA and Pentagon.
The distribution of the PDB was how each disparate member of the administration, the larger intelligence apparatus, knew of the ongoing big picture without having to assemble together for direct discussion.
2017 soft coup
The information the FBI collected, and the material Christopher Steele and FusionGPS manufactured, were used to create the fake news Trump-Russia conspiracy theory, and to manipulate the FISA court into granting a FISA warrant - what Peter Strzok called “the insurance policy” against Trump's election. When James Comey reopened the Clinton investigation ten days before the election in October 2016, and Hillary's lead in the polls started to drop, the "insurance policy" became operational: officially sanctioned leaks alleging collusion between Trump and Russia were rampant.
When James Comey asked for a private meeting with Trump on January 6, 2017 to present Trump with Hillary Clinton's fictional opposition research as a US intelligence product, Comey briefed Trump only on the sexual allegations and not a word about Carter Page, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, and Michael Cohen being targeted under the FISA Act. According to Comey, he acted on the instructions of John Brennan and James Clapper. Clapper dutifully leaked the fact that Trump had been briefed on allegations that he consorted with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel in 2013 in an unsavory way to Jake Tapper of CNN. CNN reported the made-up news from the supposed "intelligence report" and linked to the opposition research report on BuzzFeed, claiming it was some sort of official document in the hands of the US intelligence community that the government was acting on. The intelligence community had implemented the "insurance policy". Russiagate was no longer just Hillary Clinton's political campaign directed against Trump, it was now a disinformation operation aimed at deceiving the American people.
In early March 2017, Evelyn Farkas, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia from the Obama Administration, appeared on MSNBC's Morning Joe and shared efforts to get information about Trump staff to The Hill in hopes to get information out. To many people this proved President Trump's claim that Obama had "his wires tapped" at Trump Tower. Later in that same month she tries to backtrack and change the meaning of what she was saying.
- Sree: Russiagate timeline 2018
The Russiagate timeline chronicles Obama administration appointees and holdovers, in collusion with the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC, efforts to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump and, after he was elected, remove him from office. The Obama FBI Counterintelligence Division and DOJ National Security Division conducted an illegal counterintelligence operation against domestic political opponents.Chris Blackburn said:
"For those that still believe we are living in democratic, free and open societies it is sadly starting to look like fantasy. Democracies flourish when the checks and balances in the system are robust. We need them to work now more than ever.”Elizabeth Vos observed:
"In the Trump-Russia and Russian hacking narratives, American and UK intelligence agencies appear to have recklessly and deceptively acted in the interest of a single political candidate, Hillary Clinton. This singularity of purpose speaks to the insecurity and magnitude of the unelected Western power structure, equaled by the scale of lies propping up the Trump-Russia and Russian hacking narratives."
2019 the Empire strikes out
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI chief legal counsel James Baker (DOJ) selected most of the special counsel investigators; those two then recommended to Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein that he hire Robert Mueller as special counsel lead.
James Comey was fired. The remaining ‘at-risk’ corrupt FBI leadership (McCabe and Baker), positioning to defend their own interests, selected the “small group”; then Mueller was selected and brought on his additional team members. The entire purpose of the special counsel operation was to cover-up the DOJ/FBI activity during the 2016 presidential election, Trump transition, and early Trump administration.
While DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz completed his review of the FBI mishandling of the Clinton email investigation, Horowitz was prevented from looking at any of the prime suspects in the FISA abuse scandal. As was U.S. Attorney John Huber from prosecuting anyone involved. Mueller's ongoing investigation gave cover to corrupt Obama era officials, citing Mueller's "ongoing investigation." They successfully impeded investigations throughout the 2017-2019 Congressional session.
2020 Deep State coup 2.0
- List of names in Obamagate
- Obama war crimes
- Barack Obama Controversies
- Barack Hussein Obama's unlawful acts
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2014 vanguardism
- Obama's second term agenda
- Media intelligence complex
- Clinton body count
- Clinton scandal
- FBI scandal
- Arab Spring
- Hillary Clinton was the intellectual property lawyer for Systematics. According to The American Lawyer, July 1992: "[Hillary] Clinton also was attracted to intellectual property litigation. 'We did not have any intellectual property expertise when she joined us,' says Vince Foster, who adds that Clinton got involved in this area through her work for the firm client, Systematics Inc., a company based in Little Rock that provided computer systems for financial institutions. 'She became sort of self-taught in all of this,' explains Foster. 'And you don't find a lot of intellectual property subspecialists in Arkansas. Quite frankly, the rest of us here thought of it as a foreign language.'" Part of this "intellectual property" would involve a banking transaction software system based on the stolen PROMIS software. A federal bankruptcy court had ruled in 1987 that the US Justice Dept. 'stole' the PROMIS software from a small company called Inslaw Inc when the DOJ refused to pay Inslaw for it. US intelligence took the PROMIS software and added a hidden "backdoor" for monitoring banking transactions and money laundering. Systematics was the marketing firm the National Security Agency (NSA) was using to get the PROMIS software with the hidden backdoor into the hands of banks worldwide. The intellectual property that Hillary handled, and that Systematics was marketing, had been stolen from Inslaw. Systematics was founded in 1968 by University of Arkansas graduate Walter Smiley, who learned of the high software costs and other difficulties faced by small banks in trying to use data processing software from his experiences working with IBM and in the banking industry. Smiley recognized a niche that could be filled for medium-sized banks in this space, and sought funding to start his own company. http://walton.uark.edu/abhf/walter-v-smiley.php Through Jon Jacoby, Smiley was introduced to the Stephens family, who agreed to invest $400,000 in Smiley and Systematics in return for 80% equity stake. http://www.stephensgroup.com/our-portfolio-partners/case-studies Jon Jacoby is the father of Mary Jacoby, wife of Glenn Simpson, http://library.fora.tv/speaker/6818/Glenn_Simpson the founder and owner of FusionGPS.
- Investigate Obamagate, The American Spectator
- Bade, Rachael. "Repatriation? Not so fast—Letters galore bring bad news for IRS—Kasich proposes tax cuts", January 20, 2015.
- Counterintelligence Reader, World War II, Chapter 3, p. 249
- Jim Baker, Director of the Office of Net Assessment – LinkedIn
- Elliott, Justin (January 28, 2011) Who's doing Mubarak's bidding in Washington?, Salon.com
- Hillary Clinton emails, FBI Vault, Part 15, page 7.
- https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2015/11/28/7090554/ Google translate
- https://news.pn/ru/criminal/149552 Google translate
Also see https://archive.is/lAVHg
- https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-10-12%20CEG%20to%20OSTP%20(Uranium%20One%20Follow%20up).pdf p.2 fn.4.
- Affidavit of Viktor Shokin on Biden shakedown, September 4, 2019.
- A Ukrainian oligarch’s foiled homecoming, By LINDA KINSTLE, Politico,, 12/3/15.
- page 5, item 16. Document states December 17, 2015, but the context appears to be speaking about the same event. https://t.co/aTzO3WiTGJ?amp=1
- Joel Schectman, U.S. sentences Russian nuclear official to four years for bribe scheme, Reuters (Dec. 15, 2015). The “Megatons to Megawatts” program converted uranium from thousands of Russian nuclear warheads for civilian use in U.S.nuclear power plants.
- "the leaders of the intelligence community agreed he needed to be told about because we knew it and thought it was about to become public." http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1804/19/cg.01.html
- Why the Mifsud Story Matters, DECLASSIFIED with Gina Shakespeare,- The Epoch Times, Aug 5, 2019.