|U.S. Representative from Ohio's 4th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2007 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former State Senator from Ohio's 12th District|
From: January 3, 2001 – December 31, 2006
|Predecessor||Robert R. Cupp|
|Former State Representative from Ohio's 85th District|
From: January 3, 1995 – December 31, 2000
James Daniel "Jim" Jordan is a popular conservative Republican Congressman, representing Ohio in the House of Representatives. A two-time NCAA national wrestling champion and four-time state wrestling champion, Jordan is one of the Greatest Conservative Sports Stars.
In 2015, Jim Jordan:
- led the conservative House Freedom Caucus in overthrowing RINO Speaker John Boehner.
- led the opposition to the $1.1 trillion spending bill, because it lacked "provisions to tighten U.S. screening of Syrian refugees, address national security concerns or deny funding to Planned Parenthood."
- spoke out strongly against a provision sneaked into the spending bill that would allow "a quarter-million temporary guest workers into the U.S."
- was the best congressman in cross-examining the president of Planned Parenthood during a hearing, repeatedly asking rhetorically, "If the videos were selectively edited, if this was entrapment, all untrue, then why did you apologize?"
- was named a featured speaker for CPAC 2016
- Profile at the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress