|U.S. Representative from Minnesota's 2nd Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Angela Dawn “Angie” Craig (born February 14, 1972 (age 48)) is a left-wing Democrat currently representing Minnesota's 2nd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives, having been elected in the 2018 midterms to the position. Openly lesbian, she is an advocate of the homosexual agenda who believes that sexual preferences are a civil "right" and voted for the far-left Equality Act.
Craig is a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.
U.S. House of Representatives
Craig ran for U.S. House in the 2016 election in Minnesota's 2nd district coinciding with the presidential election that year, losing to Republican opponent Jason Lewis by just under 2% of the vote in close race. The district was also carried by Trump in the presidential race with a one-percent margin over Hillary Clinton.[Citation Needed]
Despite losing in 2016, Craig ran again for the House seat in the 2018 Midterm elections against the one-term Rep. Lewis. Bolstered by a blue wave following the weak leadership of RINO Paul Ryan in the 115th United States Congress, she won by 5.6% of the votes cast.
Amidst the impeachment coup against Donald Trump and strong opposition to such from constituents, Rep. Craig initially was "undecided" on whether to support impeaching Trump, calling it a "somber time". However, she quickly turned around to support the sham articles of impeachment and ultimately voted in favor of them.
- Religious affiliation of members of 116th Congress
- Meet the former Commercial Appeal reporter who's now in Congress
- Angie Craig on Civil Rights
- HR 5 - Equality Act - National Key Vote
- Minnesota U.S. House 2nd District Results: Jason Lewis Wins
- Minnesota Election Results: Second House District
- Angie Craig co-sponsors free health care for illegals bill
- Head to Head: Compare Voting Records
- MN Voters Call on Angie Craig to ‘Stop the Madness!’
- Democrat Angie Craig of Minnesota undecided on impeachment
- Democrat Angie Craig: Trump Impeachment a ‘Somber Time’
- Minnesota's Angie Craig decides she'll vote to impeach
- H Res 755 - Impeaching Donald John Trump, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors - National Key Vote