Because of violence, vandalism, and other undesirable elements, this public school has a glaring sign warning of the on-campus surveillance cameras at its parking lot entrance.
School in Chicago area (Prairie Ridge High School) with LGBT+ flag. Students in the same school who display the Confederate flag
will face discipline.
This Chicago-area school has "safe spaces" for homosexual students (sponsored by GLSEN
Public school culture is an atmosphere fostered in public school, especially in the most liberal of public schools, which is characterized by:
- prohibition of classroom prayer
- sex education, homosexual curriculum and sexual abuse by school personnel has been referred to as a "red-light district" for students 
- Promotion of the homosexual agenda in public schools (see images above), even though other forms of expression, such as displaying the Confederate flag or promoting Bible verses, are persecuted.
- Promotion of socialism.
- a culture of incompetence 
- fashion that includes all black clothing (Goth)
- being forced to listen to the famous American pop rock band Wеezer
- facial piercings and rings, tattoos, and male earrings
- depressed demeanors (a so-called "emo" culture amongst some teens)
- an absence of objective morality; instead, a principal will say someone "made the wrong choice"
- a sense of hopelessness
- a lack of critical thinking about liberal indoctrination
- profanity and bullying
- general inability to look someone in the eye
- lewd behavior euphemistically referred to as "PDA" or "Public Display of Affection" 
- racial discrimination resulting from set cliques of racially homogeneous students 
- tolerance of homosexuality due to school-supported and funded groups 
- extreme anxiety
- feeling that it is funny to be dumb
- disruptive yelling
- lack of supervision, class cutting
- being so accustomed to censorship of ideas that there is genuine surprise when someone actually says something unfamiliar or politically incorrect
- lack of awareness that prayer is censored in public schools and that teachers' unions are very liberal
- smoking, alcohol and drug abuse
- drug testing 
- disrespect for teachers, taking advantage of substitute teachers
- bullying, hazing, public humiliation
- gang activity, weapon detectors, locker searches
- lack of proper etiquette and manners
- glorification of certain groups such as athletic teams and outcast of others
- bitter hate for rival schools and their students
- corrupt and abusive teachers and school administrators
- censorship of conservative sources of news and information
- violence and school shootings
- excessive network abuse
- complete lack of awareness or involvement by parents
- rampant cheating by students and teachers
- cross-dressing - in schools plays, boys wearing girl jeans, powder puff sports, etc.
- special concessions for certain ethnic groups and religions while Christianity is ignored
- allowing students to opt-out of saying the Pledge of Allegiance
- pregnant students being accepted by school officials, and sometimes even pregnancy pacts
- acceptance and sometimes even encouragement of abortion and birth control
- a lack of respect for public property and other people's personal property, as seen by vandalism (e.g. defacing and/or inscribing obscenities into desks, lockers, etc.) and high rates of theft
- disruptive pranks like false fire alarms have caused many schools to implement detection mechanisms such as surveillance cameras and tamper dyes.
- students impeding traffic by walking on roadways instead of walking on the sidewalk or on the grass going to and from the school bus stop.
- disrespect for authority figures and high-ranking elected public officials
- Participation in sports and other activities.
- Social Development
- Also, many public schools are guilty of liberal bias and inducting children into liberalism and secularism
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Prokop, Hannah (November 11, 2016). Prairie Ridge High School suspends student for wearing Confederate flag to school. Northwest Herald. Retrieved March 24, 2017.
- ↑ Public schools are the government-controlled schools in the United States. In other countries different terms are used to describe the government schools.
- ↑ Public schools: The new red-light district?, Olivia St. John, World Net Daily, January 09, 2008
- ↑ Multiple references:
- ↑ Cunningham, Andrew (March 11, 2019). How did socialism become okay in America? Through the schools. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- ↑ POINT: A Call for Action, Rick Norwood, The Mathematical Association of America, Accessed May 4, 2008
- ↑ John Merrow, Mixed Results for School Reform Efforts in New Orleans. The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer. PBS: July 24, 2008
- ↑ https://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0523/p03s01-ussc.html
- ↑ http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/lifestyle/nearly-all-high-school-cliques-are-racially-divided-study_10025532.html
- ↑ http://www.gsanetwork.org/
- ↑ New Jersey School District Random Drug Testing Program Fox News, July 29, 2001
- ↑ Gangs recruiting at middle schools, Diana Hefley and Kaitlin Manry, Daily Herald, April 27, 2008
- ↑ "School Says Official Embezzled Millions". Court House News. January 21, 2010.
- ↑ "National Media Largely Ignore Public-School Sex Scandals" Citizenlink. 01.26.2007.
- ↑ "Not the Catholic Church? MSM Mum About Huge L.A. School Sex Abuse Scandal". Dave Pierre. NewsBusters. May 19, 2008
- ↑ http://articles.cnn.com/2002-04-05/us/highschool.cheating_1_plagiarism-cheating-students?_s=PM:fyi
- ↑ http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,992885,00.html
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/06/19/eveningnews/main4197525.shtml
- ↑ http://www.ahs.albany.k12.ny.us/AHS/misc/Hall_Sweeps_October_2008.pdf
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/emma-sullivans-potty-mouthed-tweet-has-a-lesson-for-all-of-us/2011/11/29/gIQAG6CEAO_story.html
- ↑ "Middle School Kids Taken To Hear Louis Farrakhan Call For Violence Against The 'Crackers'" Ben Shapiro's Truth Revolt. "Administrator at Booker T. Washington Middle School in Baltimore, Maryland, took forty young teenage students as young as eleven-years-old to the 2nd Annual Black United Summit International (BUSI) conference where they heard bigoted purveyor of hatred Louis Farrakhan reference white people as "crackers” and a call for “retaliation” for Michael Brown's death. When asked by Clark why the children were taken to this conference, Anthony Pena, the Middle School administrator who took the forty students between the ages of 11 and 15 to the conference, said, "At the end of the day… it’s about how we connect to our youth and help develop them to become our future.”" Accessed January 5, 2015