Biden family corruption
- See also: Ukrainian collusion timeline
Politico reported on Biden family corruption on August 2, 2019:
|The day the Bidens took over Paradigm Global Advisors was a memorable one.
In the late summer of 2006 Joe Biden’s son Hunter and Joe’s younger brother, James, purchased the firm. On their first day on the job, they showed up with Joe’s other son, Beau, and two large men and ordered the hedge fund’s chief of compliance to fire its president, according to a Paradigm executive who was present.
After the firing, the two large men escorted the fund’s president out of the firm’s midtown Manhattan office, and James Biden laid out his vision for the fund’s future. “Don’t worry about investors,” he said, according to the executive, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, citing fear of retaliation. “We've got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden.”
At the time, the senator was just months away from both assuming the chairmanship of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and launching his second presidential bid. According to the executive, James Biden made it clear he viewed the fund as a way to take money from rich foreigners who could not legally give money to his older brother or his campaign account. “We've got investors lined up in a line of 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company,” the executive remembers James Biden saying.
Beginning just before Joe Biden’s ascendancy to the Vice Presidency, Hunter Biden was traveling to Beijing meeting with Chinese financial institutions and political figures would ultimately become his investors. Finalized in 2013, the investment partnership included money from the Chinese government, social security, and major state-owned banks a veritable who’s who of Chinese state finance.
The records show that Hunter Biden and his family were involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe. Hunter Biden and Devon Archer, in particular, formed significant and consistent financial relationships with the corrupt oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky during their time working for Burisma and their firms made millions of dollars from that association while Joe Biden was vice president and the public face of the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy. Rosemont Seneca Thornton, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden, received $3.5 million in a wire transfer from Elena Baturina, who allegedly received illegal construction contracts from her husband, the former mayor of Moscow. Biden and Archer’s work with Chinese nationals connected to the Communist regime illustrate the deep financial connections that accelerated while his father was vice president and continued after he left office.
CEFC China Energy had reported assets of $263 billion in 2015. Its chairman, Ye Jianming, was arrested by the CCP in February 2018 and has never been heard from since. Patrick Ho, who headed a "think tank" funded by Ye and whom Hunter calls "the spy chief of China," was arrested in New York for bribing UN and African officials three months earlier. Hunter was paid $1 million to represent Ho. Ye had extensive business relations with Hunter and Jim Biden, Joe Biden's brother, gave them credit cards with a $100,000 limit, a personal gift o Hunter of a 2.8 caret diamond valued at $50,000. In a recording made sometime after Ye went missing, Hunter is heard speaking in an agitated tone,
"I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling, but my old partner, Eric [Schwerin], who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the f****** spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the f****** largest f***** LNG [liquified natural gas] port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. attorney himself. My best friend in business, Devon [Archer], has named me as a witness, without telling me, in a criminal case — and my father [Joe Biden], without telling me."
On Appril 16, 2015 Joe Biden met with Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakhstani business associates of Hunter in the private “Garden Room” at Café Milano, a Georgetown institution whose catchphrase is: “Where the world’s most powerful people go." The following day, April 17, Hunter Biden received an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive of Burisma, to thank him for introducing him to his father.
|“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together....It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”|
Burisma was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board a the time.
- Owasco P.C. was incorporated in January 2006; Eric Schwerin was a governor and executing officer, and Hunter Biden was an agent. In December 2019, both Schwerin and Hunter Biden rescinded those affiliations with Owasco. See Events for Owasco P.C., OpenCorporates,
- Biden Family Corruption Explained In 5 Minutes, The Federalist, Oct 22, 2020
- RIDING THE DRAGON: The Bidens' Chinese Secrets (Full Documentary), Peter Schweizer, BlazeTV, Sep 4, 2020.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Report(HSGAC), September 23, 2020.
- PROJECTTIME, Typhoon Investigations, v3 Revised, October 2, 2020.
- CEFC Investment Outline, May 14, 2017
- Memo re key phase one domestic contacts.docx, May 15, 2017
- LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AGREEMENT OF ONEIDA HOLDINGS LLC, Oneida Holdings Operating Agreement between Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski, Rob Walker, James Gilliar, and James Biden.
- Hunter Biden: The Most Comprehensive Timeline, By JIM GERAGHTY, National Review, September 30, 2019.
- TIMELINE OF CORRUPTION: Biden’s nefarious ties with communist China exposed, OCTOBER 21, 2020. glennbeck.com
- The Biden Chronicles: Follow the Money, By Stu Cvrk, October 31, 2020.
- Joe Biden’s Hand In Corruption, Subversion And Crime In Guatemala, James Simpson, American Thinker, NOVEMBER 1, 2020.