List of Conservative or pro-Conservative Hollywood stars
|!||This article has an inadequate number of citations.
You are encouraged to add sources for verifiability, but please abide by The Conservapedia Commandments & Style Guide.
2. John Wayne One of the greatest actors in American history and an icon of American cultural. A patriot and prominent conservative Republican. An outspoken anti-communist, he worked hard to defend American cultural and America's involvement in Vietnam when it was attacked by lefts and Socialists.
3. Clint Eastwood A great actor, director, producer, composer and cultural icon in American film industry. He is a long time supporter of Republican Party. He appeared as a guest speaker in 2012 Republican National Convention.
4. Charlton Heston A longtime Conservative and the president of the National Rifle Association from 1998 to 2003.
5. Kirk Cameron A famous child star an active evangelical Christian evangelist
6. Patricia Heaton An actress, comedienne, producer and model. A Republican and consistent life ethicist, her name was in an advertisement in the Los Angeles Times (17 August 2006) that condemned Hamas and Hezbollah and supported Israel in the 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict.
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger An icon of Hollywood action movies. He elected as Republican Governor of California and endorsed John McCain at 2008 Presidential election although his wife is from Democratic Kennedy family.
8. Mel Gibson A prominent actor, film director, producer, screenwriter and long time Conservative. Several Conservative movies he made, like The Patriot, The Passion of the Christ, and We were Soldiers, have already become classics.
9. Bruce Willis An icon of Hollywood action movies. He was the guest speaker at the 2000 Republican National Convention and he is a supporter of Operation Iraqi Freedom. His name was in an advertisement in the Los Angeles Times on August 17, 2006, that condemned Hamas and Hezbollah and supported Israel in the 2006 Israel-Lebanon war. He also is a supporter of gun rights.
10. Stephen Baldwin A Conservative, Baldwin was supporter of the McCain–Palin presidential ticket after Huckabee dropped out of the 2008 presidential race. He floated the possibility of entering New York City's 2013 mayoral race as an opponent of his brother Alec Baldwin who is an outspoken liberal and previously suggested that he may run himself.
11. Jon Voight A Conservative, he endorsed former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani for the 2008 Republican Party nomination. He provided the narration for a video biography of Alaska governor Sarah Palin that appeared on McCain's campaign website. He was a guest at the 2008 Republican National Convention. In November 2009 he was a featured speaker, at a Tea Party protesting the healthcare reform legislation, and again on March 20, 2010. he endorsed Mitt Romney for the Republican 2012 nomination.
12. Robert Downey, Jr A supporter of the Republican Party.
13. Chuck Norris An icon of Hollywood action movies and a long time Republican. He has donated more than $32,000 to Republican candidates and organizations since 1988. He is a supporter of gun rights and a column for the conservative news website WorldNetDaily. He supports the California Proposition 8 ban on same-sex marriage. In 2012, he endorsed Mitt Romney. He endorsed Republican Governor Micheal Huckabee.
14. Adam Sandler An actor, comedian, screenwriter, musician, film producer and a Republican. He donated $2,100 to Republican Rudy Giuliani's presidential campaign the same year.
15. Dennis Hopper an actor, filmmaker and artist. He donated $2,000 to the Republican National Committee in 2004 and an equal amount in 2005.
16. Kelsey Grammer A Republican, he was a guest at President George W. Bush's first inauguration. He endorsed Rudy Giuliani in the 2008 presidential primary and later campaigned for John McCain in the general election. He promotes RightNetwork, a conservative start-up American television network. He endorsed Michele Bachmann for the Republican nomination for president in 2012.
17. Robert Duvall He was personally invited to Republican President George W. Bush's inauguration in 2001. In September 2007, he announced his support for Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani. He worked the floor and narrated most of the videos at the GOP's 2008 national convention. In September 2008, he appeared on stage at a John McCain-Sarah Palin rally in New Mexico. In 2012, Duvall endorsed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
18. Jodi Benson Devoutly Christian, is also against same-sex marriage.
19. Michael J. Nelson, best known for his role of Mike Nelson on Mystery Science Theater 3000, Is a devout Christian and a fan of Christian Apologetics and a Republican.
20. Chris Pratt A devout Christian actor whose church welcomes anyone to partake in their services.