CBS News is a liberal news organization that broadcasts several programs, including The CBS Evening News, 60 Minutes and Face the Nation. CBS News is a division of the Columbia Broadcasting System. CBS has been called out for its "North Korea level propaganda."
- See also: Fake news
- CBS used a picture from President Trump’s “Latino’s for Trump” event as a manipulative picture to showcase Joe Biden’s Latino outreach effort in Miami.
- CBS News used footage of the “worst hit” hospital in Bergamo, Italy purporting it to be a report about the coronavirus outbreak in New York.
- CBS News claimed George W. Bush went AWOL from his National Guard duty during the Vietnam War, but the documents it relied on to make this accusation were later found to be forged. News Anchor Dan Rather was forced into retirement over the scandal.
- In a poll of 510 Democrats and 169 Republicans with 235 others following Joe Biden's first SOTU speech, CBS News claimed the speech had an 85% approval rating. The far left "internet’s definitive fact-checking resource," Snopes, labeled the flailing news organization\s alleged journalism as "False."
- CBS News blamed decades of communist oppression in Cuba on Donald Trump.
Anchors and Reporters
- In the 1950s Edward R. Murrow worked for CBS News and famously criticized Senator Joseph McCarthy.
- In the 1960s, news anchor Walter Cronkite (the "most trusted man in America") publicly opposed U.S. military support for South Vietnam in the Vietnam War.
- Bernard Redmont, CBS News Moscow and Paris Bureau Chief during the Vietnam War was a "known Soviet agent." 
- Ricardo Setaro, correspondent and KGB agent
- Stephen Laird, correspondent and KGB agent
- Katie Couric was the first woman to solo-anchor on the weekday evening news of the three traditional U.S. broadcast networks (ABC, CBS and NBC), prior to the announcement of her departure from CBS
- CBS News Didn’t Misrepresent Trump Gathering as a Biden Event
- CBS News Blames Cuban Economy, Decades of Oppression on… DONALD TRUMP!
- FBI Silvermaster file Vol. 62, pgs. 1 - 31
- “CBS Evening News” anchor Couric to leave post