|Senior U.S. Senator from Ohio|
From: January 3, 2007 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|U.S. Representative from Ohio's 13th District|
From: January 5, 1993 – January 3, 2007
|Spouse(s)||Larke Ummel Brown (div.)|
Sherrod Campbell Brown, born November 9, 1952 (age 68), is a pro-abortion Democratic Senator from Ohio. He was also a member of the House of Representatives (1993-2007), Ohio Secretary of State (1983-1991), and an Ohio State Representative (1974-1982). As a Senator, he came to congress in the 2006 anti-Bush wave of so-called "Conservative Democrats" with more than $3 million poured into his campaign from out of state. Brown is a member of the socialist Progressive Caucus. Brown is tight with George Soros as evident by a personal campaign contribution from him. The National Journal has ranked U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) as the U.S. Senate's “Most Liberal” member.
Brown is a champion of ACORN and was once a spokesman in their propaganda videos. They in turn supported his campaign. He was named in an ACORN Corruption Congressional Report stating the promotion of a partisan political agenda in violation of many tax and election laws. Brown's daughter Emily works for Service Employees International Union, the union co-created by ACORN's Wade Rathke.
On March 2, Sherrod Brown gave a speech on the Senate floor defending labor unions. He would attack Republicans by comparing them to other horrible governments that were opposed to labor unions; saying that dictators like Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin opposed them. Unknown to Brown, Hitler and Stalin both championed policies Sherrod Brown supports such as universal healthcare, expanded animal welfare laws, support of healthy, organic foods and vegetarianism, a minimum wage, progressive taxation, and tight gun control.
2012 Senate Race
Brown faced Republican Josh Mandel in 2012. Obama formally started his campaign for re-election in Columbus, Ohio together with Brown. Brown has started the Women for Sherrod Brown subgroup, which ties into the national meme from Democrats of a GOP War on Women. The Daily Caller learned that Brown's first wife had a placed a restraining order on him, citing in divorce records that Brown was guilty of extreme cruelty toward her, on several occasions, Larke alleged, her husband had “intimidated, pushed, shoved, and bullied her.” 
According to the leftwing Americans for Democratic Action (ADA), Brown votes with the liberal agenda 95% of the time. Some votes below:
- July 1996 he voted against a bill defining marriage as “a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife.”
- April 2005 he supported “the transportation of a minor across state lines to obtain an abortion without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.”
- April 2005 he voted against allowing oil drilling in Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) in Alaska.
- September 2007 he supports Federal funds distributed to organizations that support the practices of coercive abortion or involuntary sterilization.
- Brown voted for the Stimulus, the Omnibus spending bill and ObamaCare.
- Voted for the $700 billion Wall Street bailout.
- Voted for Cash for Clunkers
- Voted for auto bailouts
- Voted for "card check"
- Voted against earmark moratorium
- Voted against repeal of the death tax
- Voted against a ban on funding for Planned Parenthood
He has never turned down and always votes for massive tax hikes.
Brown sponsored 6 bills, none made into law. Brown co-sponsored 49 bills, none made into law.
February 2010, it was reported that a "clean technology" bill sponsored by Brown—the "Investments for Manufacturing Progress and Clean Technology Act of 2009"—was drafted with the help of the Apollo Alliance, a leftwing environmental group and Tides Foundation project.
- Brown has a 100% rating with NARAL Sherrod Brown on Abortion On The Issues
- GEORGE SOROS, Discover The Networks
- Congratulations, Sherrod Brown, On Being Ranked “Most Liberal” Senator, NRSC, February 25, 2011
- Sen. Sherrod Brown tied to ACORN in Congressional report, Red State, July 24, 2009
- Ohio’s Senator Sherrod Brown’s Connection to SEIU and ACORN, Earl Says, September 18, 2009
- How to fight Tea Party's faux populism, USA Today, October 3, 2010
- Ohio senator: GOP tries to take down unions, and so did Hitler and Stalin, The Hill, March 3, 2011
- Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) Meets Hitler, RedState, March 3, 2011
- OBAMA LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN WITH ALLEGED WIFE-ABUSER SHERROD BROWN, May 4, 2012
- Senator Sherrod Brown, Open Congress
- Sherrod Brown's Senate Website.
- Brown, Sherrod. Biographical Directory of the United States Congress.
- Senator Sherrod Brown. Biography from his Senate website.
- Dump Sherrod Brown website