Representative Jim Banks of Indiana is known for his fight against election fraud.
James Edward “Jim” Banks (born July 16, 1979) is a Republican U.S. Representative from Indiana and the current chairman of the House Republican Study Committee.
On January 15, 2021, Representative Banks introduced the Save Democracy Act, which is designed to reduce electoral fraud by requiring the following in federal elections:
- no ballot harvesting
- voter citizenship verification
- no automatic voter registration
- no mailing of unrequested absentee ballots
- voter ID for in-person voting
- no allowance of ballots received after Election Day
- ballot counting must continue uninterrupted until completion, and other protections for counting votes