Humorous quotes about atheism and evolution
- "How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook." — Source Unknown 
- "Plenty of people name their sons Christian or their daughters Christene. Nobody names their child Atheist." - User: Conservative
- "Adversity often flushes out the "faux atheism" that is widespread among atheists. Atheism is a mile wide and inch deep!" - Anonymous
- Mr. Atheist, when you fully comprehend why you dismiss all the other schools of atheist thought, then you will better understand why I dismiss yours." - User: Conservative
- Agnostics often call themselves "weak atheists". Of course, weakness is antithetical to machismo! - quote from the essay Does Richard Dawkins have machismo?
- A writer for Creation Ministries International declares: 'Richard Dawkins upset that public doesn’t like him'. Real men don't fret about their popularity. High school girls worry about their popularity!" - quote from Does Richard Dawkins lack machismo?
- "So called evolutionary "science" is like sausages. If you want to continue to believe in evolution; it is better not to see how it is being made." - Anonymous (derived from a Otto von Bismarck quote)
- "The term "strong atheism" is an oxymoron if I ever heard one. It reminds me of the term jumbo shrimp!" - Anonymous
- "The problem with so called 'weak atheists' is that they all too often conveniently forget to tell you how utterly weak the atheist position truly is. Christianity has the proof and evidence." - Anonymous
Atheism and humor
Quote about Richard Dawkins and accusations of Islamophobia
"Richard Dawkins has an extreme case of Islamophobia. And whether or not not Richard Dawkins' fans wish to admit or not, Dawkins turns into a quivering bowl of jelly whenever he sees burkas, hookah bars, figs, dates, shish kebabs and camels!" - Anonymous
Classic quotes from the shockofgod YouTube channel
- I received another email about someone becoming a Christian and leaving atheism... Now as you guys know, the atheist community on YouTube and also on radio and TV...They are in panic mode. It is obvious. Everyone on YouTube can see that this question that we are asking atheists that they cannot answer is really panicking the atheist community....Here is the question and then we will get to these awesome emails of atheists leaving atheism because the atheists cannot provide proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct...The question is: What proof and evidence can you provide that PROVES that atheism is accurate and correct?...You see I left atheism because the lack of proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct. The proof and evidence is for Jesus Christ.
- "We are getting atheists leaving atheism. They are like dropping like flies. They are realizing...You know what? Atheism is madness. There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct."
- "An email from an atheist: 'There is no proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct. Happy now?' Ha! Ha! Ha! And he goes on and on about Santa Claus. Oh atheists, feel the sting."
- "The hostility I am getting over this question is unbelievable...It's like..picture this...Atheism is a clown and it didn't know it. And then I got the clown and I walked it over...I forced it to look itself in the mirror. And it sees itself in all its red hair, big nose, big shoes, polka dot glory."
- "You atheists, I love you, but it must feel very embarrassing to be involved in something where there is no proof and evidence that it is accurate and correct."
- "The Atheists Experience Show has failed. Dprjones has failed. Well, you know they're atheists. They're used to failure...Every atheists has failed."
- "What proof and evidence can you provide as an atheist that atheism is accurate and correct. Game over atheists. You have nothing. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Game over."
- Favorite quotes of atheists - Humor
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution (large collection of comedy/satire concerning atheism and evolution)
- Atheism Quotes
- Richard Dawkins is upset that the public does not like him