Council on American-Islamic Relations
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), officially the Washington Trust Foundation (WTF)  is an Islamic terrorist propaganda organization based in Washington D.C. whose stated aim is to portray "a positive image of Islam" through public relations and the media. In 2014, the United Arab Emirates designated CAIR as a terrorist organization. CAIR was founded by three leaders of the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP), in June 1994. The group's executive director is a Hamas supporter.
- Nihad Awad - National Executive Director
- Edward Ahmed Mitchell - Deputy Director
- Ibrahim Hooper - Communications Director
- Robert McCaw - Government Affairs Department Director
- Zainab Chaudry - Director of Maryland Outreach
- CAIR maintains it is simply an Islamic-rights group, but the Justice Department says it is a front group not only for Hamas, but for its parent the radical Muslim Brotherhood – a worldwide jihadist movement that prosecutors say has a secret plan to impose Shariah law on the U.S.
- "From its founding by Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR conspired with other affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorists," said assistant U.S. Attorney Gordon Kromberg in a separate court filing.
The Co-founder of CAIR, Omar Ahmad, has publicly stated:
|“||Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.||”|
Spokesman Ibrahim Hooper told the Star Tribune "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future, but I'm not going to do anything violent to promote that. I'm going to do it through education."
CAIR wants "prayer rooms" for adherents of Islam in schools.
Federal Court Designation as Terrorist Group
A federal judge has determined that the Justice Department provided "ample evidence" to designate CAIR as an unindicted terrorist co-conspirator, in fact a front for Hamas. The ruling, handed down July 1, 2010, was unsealed on November 26, 2010.
CAIR is registered as a lobbying group and is required by tax laws to report to the IRS contributions over $5,000. The organization skirts disclosure laws by playing a shell game with 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) branches. This allows CAIR to hide donations from foreigners, "make it possible to collect millions of dollars from oil-rich Muslim nations without disclosure."
CAIR tends to name right-leaning organizations as "hate groups" and "Islamophobes". In addition they name individuals, "whose primary purpose is to promote prejudice against or hatred of Islam and Muslims and whose work regularly demonstrates Islamophobic themes." Some of the organizations targeted include Fox News, The Washington Times, The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Mark Levin Show, National Review, Christian Broadcasting Network, Family Security Matters and the American Center for Law and Justice. Some individuals targeted include Herman Cain, Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), David Yerushalmi, Former Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), Walid Shoebat.
CAIR has publicly condemned terrorism since their report following the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing and since September 11, 2001, has complied a 68-page list of its various anti-terrorism campaigns. Most recently, CAIR joined many Americans in welcoming the death of Osama Bin Laden. However, in the early 1990s CAIR was affiliated with several groups connected to Hamas and several individuals connected to it claimed to support Hamas. Most notable of these is former IAP officer Nihad Awad, the group's executive director. This, along with the Department of Justice's decision to initially list CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation prosecution, has led to confusion as to whether the group supports Hamas, a known terrorist organization. CAIR claims to address these allegations on its website.
CAIR is involved in pushing Anti-Hindu and Pro-Pakistan propaganda. 
- CAIR Gets a Name Change, Moonbattery.com, September 24, 2013
- before UAE terror designation, CAIR awards jihad terror leader, JihadWatch.org, November 20, 2014
- CAIR's Pro-Hamas Press - Front Page Magazine, December 05, 2006
- Nihad Awad stated, "After I researched the situation inside and outside Palestine, I am in support of the Hamas movement ..." 
- Unsealed ruling reveals 'ample evidence' tying group to terror
- FrontPageMagazine.com; July 28, 2005
- UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT Ruling
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. HOLY LAND FOUNDATION FOR RELIEF AND DEVELOPMENT
- CAIR collects millions from foreign donors thanks to non-profit shell game, TheDailyCaller.com
- CAIR releases ‘Islamophobia Report’: See who made the list, BizPacReview.com, September 20, 2013
- CAIR Instructs the Police about Islam, 6/3/2010
- Middle East Quarterly, 2006; CAIR: Islamists Fooling the Establishment by Daniel Pipes
- The CAIR's North American Muslim Resource Guide
- CAIR anti-terrorist campaigns
- CAIR document addressing internet rumors
- CAIR's official website
- CAIR membership plummets The Washington Times says CAIR membership has declined more than 90 percent since the 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Anti-CAIR - Defending America from The Council on American-Islamic Relations
- Getting to Know the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), Daniel Pipes
- Ten Facts about CAIR