The Atlantic is a liberal magazine.
In 2018, the magazine fired moderate-conservative commentator Kevin Williamson right after being hired because it was revealed that he held pro-life views. In 2019, the magazine called for the impeachment of President Donald Trump. In the debate over internet censorship, The Atlantic has sided with the totalitarian fascist regime of China.
- Multiple references:
- Hasson, Peter (April 5, 2018). What Ingraham, Sinclair And Williamson Have In Common. The Daily Caller. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- DeGroot, Christopher (April 5, 2018). Kevin Williamson Finds a Fitting New Home — NOT! (Updated). The American Spectator. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- Freiburger, Calvin (April 5, 2018). Double-standard? The sheer hypocrisy behind the Atlantic’s decision to fire Kevin Williamson. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved August 5, 2018.
- Adelmann, Bob (January 18, 2019). Opening Salvo Calling for Trump’s Impeachment Launched by The Atlantic. The New American. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- The Atlantic Must Stop Covering For The Chinese Communist Party, By Madeline Osburn, The Federalist, MARCH 16, 2020