Atheism and sexual immorality articles
A Quartz website article indicates:
|“|| Evidence suggests that religion and sexual behavior are often linked. Many major religions, such as Christianity, Judaism, Islam and some traditional religions, promote lifestyles emphasizing fidelity and underscoring the importance of caring for one’s family. And a large body of research suggests that such religions may be especially attractive to people who value such commitments—perhaps precisely because those religions help to reinforce their own lifestyle choices...
Still, knowing the perceived connection between faith and sexual commitment, we suspected that people may see atheists, relative to believers, as less likely to endorse values like monogamy and caring for one’s family—values associated with being sexually committed.
In such people’s minds, sexually uncommitted behavior is linked to several other traits and social behavior, such as opportunism and being impulsive—traits that hardly inspire trust 
The Barna Group found that atheists and agnostics in America were more likely, than theists in America, to look upon the following behaviors as morally acceptable: illegal drug use; excessive drinking; sexual relationships outside of marriage; abortion; cohabitating with someone of opposite sex outside of marriage; obscene language; gambling; pornography and obscene sexual behavior; and engaging in homosexuality/bisexuality.
Given the many diseases associated with homosexuality, the biblical prohibition against homosexuality is quite arguably one of the many examples where the Bible exhibited knowledge that was ahead of its time.
Atheism and lust
See: Atheism and lust
Atheism and pornography
Atheism, abortion and illegitimate births
Atheists and sexual abuse
Atheism and rape
Atheism and sexual deviancy
Atheism, pederasty and NAMBLA
Atheism and immoral relationships
Prominent atheists and adultery
Nontheistic Thailand and child prostitution
- 1 Atheism and lust
- 2 Atheism and pornography
- 3 Atheism, abortion and illegitimate births
- 4 Atheists and sexual abuse
- 5 Atheism and rape
- 6 Atheism and sexual deviancy
- 7 Atheism and immoral relationships
- 8 Prominent atheists and adultery
- 9 Nontheistic Thailand and child prostitution
- 10 Atheism and hedonism
- 11 Atheism and profanity
- 12 Miscellaneous articles related to atheism and sexual immorality
- 13 See also
- 14 Notes
Atheism and hedonism
Atheism and profanity
- "Top 50 countries with highest proportion of atheists/agnostics (Zuckerman, 2005)". Chris and Terri Chapman. Retrieved on September 10, 2014.
- Ost, Suzanne (2009). Child Pornography and Sexual Grooming: Legal and Societal Responses (Cambridge, U.K.: Cambridge University Press), p. 29.
- Intense prejudice exists against atheists in the US by By Jaimie Arona Krems & Jordan W. Moon, December 28, 2019, Quartz website
- Practical Outcomes Replace Biblical Principles As the Moral Standard, Barna Goup