The Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement is an anarchist clique which is working closely with Antifa and Black Lives Matter to vandalize and remove monuments in states all over the U.S. In 2017 the group published the pamphlet Burn Down the American Plantation: Call for a Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement..
The group promotes the following 10 points of action:
- Liberation will be won by any means necessary.
- We will destroy the state, police, military, corporations, and all those who run the American plantation.
- We will live with dignity in a world without prisons.
- Systems of punishment will be abolished. There will be no law to enforce, no money to protect.
- Revolutionary justice will be determined by those who are oppressed.
- There will be no government. No person or group will have power over another.
- Communities will make decisions about how they live, and will make sure that everyone has what they need to live a dignified life.
- Land is not property. It is alive, communal and must be protected.
- Alongside international comrades, we will destroy all borders for the free movement of people everywhere.
- Militant networks will defend our revolutionary communities. Liberation begins where America dies.