I am Andrew William Morrow (AWM). AWM currently resides somewhere on P Street in Midtown Sacramento, California. He currently edits Conservapedia with his Obamaphone. It is a TCL A503DL running Google Android.
Please note that User:Aschlafly personally unblocked User:Amorrow and restored AWM's userpage in 2021 after three years of being blocked.
Conservapedia has 50,807 articles.
Frequent and mostly helpful users
AWM created and maintains these pages
- AWM likes Special:WhatLinksHere/Insight - "Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for many, many years to come. We will face challenges, we will confront hardships, but we will get the job done." It is incumbent upon the adult XY's to recognize for a minute or two the uncounted millennia of second class citizenship for the XX's. It is incumbent upon the XY's to mentor, groom, invoke and nurture the XX's to redouble our manpower and cause the XX's to traverse such moments of insight.
- Gypsy Taub
- Conservapedia:Book sources
- Paul Stamets
- Margaret Barson Frank
AWM cleaned up Category:Everything .
AWM Roman Catholicism
AWM likes, just like his father, likes Latin.
When he lived in San Jose, California AWM sometimes attended Mass at Cathedral_Basilica_of_St._Joseph_(San_Jose,_California). The top of the walls of the inside of the Cathedral include quotes from the Vulgate about Joseph of Nazareth:
- Matthew 1:20 - ANGELVS DOMINI APPARVIT IN SOMNIS JOSEPH NOLI TIMERE ACCIPERE MARIAM CONIVGEM TVAM
- Matthew 1:24 - EXSVRGENS JOSEPH A SOMNO FECIT SICVT PRÆCEPIT ET ANGELVS DOMINI ET ACCEPIT CONIVGEN SVAM
- Matthew 2:13-2:14 - FVTVRVM EST VT HERODES QVÆRAT PVERVM AD PEDENDVM ET MATREM EIVS NOCTE ET SECESSIT IN ÆGYPTVM
- Luke 2:48 - DIXIT MATER EIVS ECCE PATER TVVS ET EGO DOLENTES QVÆREBVS TE
- Luke 2:51 - DESCENDIT CVM EIS ET VENIT NAZARET ET ERAT SVBDITVS ILLIS
- Luke 3:23 - ET JESVS PVTABATVR FILIVS JOSEPH
AWM visited the Dr._Martin_Luther_King_Jr._Library a short walk from the Basilica in downtown San Jose, CA.
Online resources to a classics-based education