Turley's popular YouTube channel, which had 536,000 subscribers as of September 2020, showcases weekly his expertise in the rise of nationalism, populism, religious conservatism, postsecularism and traditionalism throughout much of the world, and his podcasts and writings on civilization, society, culture, education, and the arts are widely accessed at TurleyTalks.com.
He is the author of over 20 books, including Classical vs. Modern Education: A Vision from C.S. Lewis, Awakening Wonder: A Classical Guide to Truth, Goodness, and Beauty, and The Ritualized Revelation of the Messianic Age: Washings and Meals in Galatians and 1 Corinthians.
Dr. Steve Turley's academic work
He is a faculty member at Tall Oaks Classical School in Bear, DE, where he teaches Theology and Rhetoric, and Professor of Fine Arts at Eastern University.
Turley lectures at universities, conferences, and churches throughout the U.S. and abroad. His research and writings have appeared in such journals as Christianity and Literature, Calvin Theological Journal, First Things, Touchstone, and The Chesterton Review.
Turley earned his PhD at Durham University.
Steve Turley's books
- Classical vs. Modern Education: A Vision from C.S. Lewis
- Awakening Wonder: A Classical Guide to Truth
- Goodness, and Beauty, and The Ritualized Revelation of the Messianic Age: Washings and Meals in Galatians and 1 Corinthians
- The Return of Christendom: Demography, Politics, and the Coming Christian Majority
- The Abolition of Sanity
- The New Nationalism: How the Populist Right is Defeating Globalism and Awakening a New Political Order
- The Triumph of Tradition: How the Resurgence of Religion is Reawakening a Conservative World
- President Trump and Our Post-Secular Future
- Movies and the Moral Imagination: Finding Paradise in Films
- Ever After: How to Overcome Cynical Students with the Role of Wonder in Education
- Stressed Out
- Wise Choice
- The Face of Infinite Love: Athanasius on the Incarnation
- A Christmas Carol: Worldview Guide
- Teaching Beauty: A Vision for Music & Art in Christian Education
- A Match Made in Heaven: A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Win the Battle over Marriage
- Devotions at Dawn: Morning Prayers through the Ages
- Beauty Matters: Creating a High Aesthetic in School Culture
- Gazing: Encountering the Mystery of Art
Steve Turley's personal life
Turley and his wife, Akiko, have four children and live in Newark, DE, where they together enjoy fishing, gardening, and watching Duck Dynasty marathons. He is an Orthodox Christian.
“I want to argue that we are actually seeing nothing less than a conservative Christian resurgence in our demographics and politics that promises not suicide but rather the salvation of the West.” - Steve Turley, The Return of Christendom: Demography, Politics, and the Coming Christian Majority
- Right-wing populism
- Growth of religion
- Decline of the secular left
- Right-wing politics
- Growth of religious fundamentalism
- Eric Kaufmann
- Turley Talks
- Steve Turley's YouTube channel
- Bitchute - videos
- Stephen Turley, Ph.D. - Eastern University academic page
- World Congress of Families in Verona and Dr. Turley
Steve Turley op-ed articles: