|10th United States Secretary of Energy|
From: January 20, 2001 – January 31, 2005
|President||George W. Bush|
|U.S. Senator from Michigan|
From: January 3, 1995 – January 3, 2001
Abraham ran for re-election in 2000 and lost to Debbie Stabenow by less than 2% of the vote. His defeat was largely attributed to pro-mass immigration policies that elicited party line alienation and conservative distrust of the senator.
- Jews unfazed by choice of Arab American for Cabinet
- Our Campaigns - MI US Senate
- How the senators voted on impeachment from 1999
- 2000 ELECTION STATISTICS
- Osama bin Laden is the famous terrorist; Spence Abraham a little-known Republican senator from Michigan.
- Spencer Abraham on the Issues
- Sen. Spencer Abraham's Immigration-Reduction Report Card
- GOP energy boss says, 'I could vote for Trump'