One America News Network (OAN or OANN) is an independent cable news channel owned by Herring Networks. Based out of San Diego, California, the network is best known for its news reports which are objective and straightforward and its conservative talk shows The Daily Ledger hosted by Graham Ledger and Tipping Point hosted by Liz Wheeler.
Wikipedia claims in its article on OANN that the channel "has been noted for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories" as a means to discredit and dismiss factual reports (including claims of those stories being "debunked") that have aired on the channel, but have frequently included false information about OANN and the news stories the channel has covered in the site's article and have used liberal-biased (and thus non-credible) sources to back their claims.
White House Correspondents Association
The White House Correspondents Association (WHCA) tried to censor OANN during the Chinese Communist coronavirus pandemic because of its anti-CCP propaganda war reporting (with one of the WHCA's members, CNN reporter Oliver Darcy, even going so far as to smear OANN as a "small right-wing outlet" and lie about one of its reporters in a Twitter post in a weak attempt at discrediting it), while simultaneously and hypocritically allowing a propagandist/"reporter" from Hong Kong-based CCP propaganda outlet Phoenix TV to attend White House press conferences and state the official CCP propaganda line regarding its claimed "contributions" during the CCP virus pandemic to President Donald Trump instead of asking actual relevant questions, which Trump called her out on.
Google/YouTube censorship and liberal media attacks
In November 2020, Google-owned YouTube illegally blocked OANN from uploading videos to its YouTube channel for one week and demonitized the channel after it posted a video that reported the truth about the CCP flu and about the illegality and unconstitutionality of the lockdowns being imposed by Democrat governors and mayors. YouTube also deleted the video, while Axios, which first reported the illegal suspension by YouTube, falsely claimed that OANN was "spreading misinformation" and that the video was "promoting a phony cure" for the CCP flu, while CNN "reporter"/hack Donie O'Sullivan likewise falsely claimed, without proof, that OANN "has become a hub of conspiracy theories undermining the integrity of the election" while ignoring that it is the Democrat Party itself that has undermined electoral integrity through its use of illegal vote fraud to steal the 2020 presidential election for Joe Biden, which the liberal media has conveniently chosen to ignore to cover for their Democrat puppetmasters. The left-wing Anti-Defamation League also opined on the YouTube attack on OANN, claiming that YouTube's actions were "insufficient" and, in also covering for Democrat election fraud, falsely claimed, also without proof, that the channel had been "spreading electoral misinformation".
- One America News Network article at Wikipedia, August 18, 2018
- One America News Network article at Wikipedia, July 22, 2018
- One America News Network article at Wikipedia, July 28, 2018
- One America News Network article at Wikipedia, August 26, 2018
- Samuels, Brett (November 15, 2018). Conservative outlet One America News files brief in support of White House in CNN legal battle. The Hill. Retrieved November 15, 2018.
- Adelmann, Bob (January 13, 2020). Trump Supporters Floating Purchase of OAN Network as Fox Moves Leftward. The New American. Retrieved January 13, 2020.
- Chinese Communist Media Infiltrates White House Presser at One America News Network YouTube channel
- White House Press Corps exposed as blatantly biased at One America News Network YouTube channel
- White House Correspondents Association Backs Freedom of Speech Into a Corner at One America News Network YouTube channel
- YouTube Suspends, Demonetizes One America News Network at the Gateway Pundit