Lady Gaga (real name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) is an American pop singer, songwriter. She was born and raised in New York City. Lady Gaga, aside from her mediocre musical career is also known for her far-left political activism, particularly with promoting illegal Immigration, and the homosexual agenda. Her controversial, outrageous, and attention-seeking methods of far-Left activism have drawn the fury of various organizations, most notably in 2010, when her dress of raw beef invoked the wrath of PETA. She is a supporter of Hillary Clinton and showed up at Clinton's final campaign rally prior to the 2016 United States presidential election wearing a black jacket with red stripes that resembled the uniforms of the Nazis' Gestapo. It was one that accused pedophile Michael Jackson had previously worn while visiting President George H. W. Bush at the White House. Lady Gaga, who frequently uses curse words and other vulgar language while wearing sexually suggestive clothing, has claimed she is a better representation of a "Christian" than Mike Pence, a practicing evangelical Christian.
- Lady Gaga Pays Tribute to Nazis at Hillary Rally at Patriot Update
- Lady Gaga Slammed for Nazi-Like Uniform at Clinton Rally at Breitbart.com
- Multiple references:
- Kruger, Michael J. (January 22, 2019). Lady Gaga, Christian Theologian. Canon Fodder. Retrieved February 19, 2019.
- Caruso, Justin (January 21, 2019). Lady Gaga: Mike Pence ‘The Worst Representation of What It Means to Be a Christian’. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 19, 2019.
- McCarthy, Tyler (January 21, 2019). Lady Gaga calls Mike Pence the 'worst Christian' during concert over wife's job at anti-LGBTQ school. Fox News. Retrieved February 19, 2019.