|Junior U.S. Senator from Georgia|
From: January 6, 2020 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Kelly Lynn Loeffler (born November 27, 1970) is an American businesswoman and a U.S. senator from Georgia.
After Johnny Isakson had decided to retire from the Senate, governor of Georgia Brian Kemp appointed Loeffler to replace him. Some conservatives opposed Kemp's decision, as many preferred Doug Collins to have been appointed instead. In addition, there are some who are skeptical of Loeffler's support from establishment Republicans.
Opposition to impeachment coup
She voted against both articles of impeachment in the Senate.
Loeffler is supported by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as well as the National Republican Senatorial Committee. Representative Doug Collins, a conservative Republican challenger for her seat, has criticized Loeffler for her endorsement by an anti-Trump, anti-agricultural group.
- Kelly Loeffler Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & Family
- Kelly Loeffler appointed to Senate from Georgia, amid social conservative skepticism
- Kelly Loeffler: Mitt Romney Appeasing the Left by Calling for More Impeachment Trial Witnesses
- Kelly Loeffler's Voting Records
- Doug Collins on potential 2020 Senate run: I'm not 'ruling it out'
- Doug Collins on Twitter