Essay:Top Causes of Rejecting Conservativism
|!||This Is An Original Work.
Contributors should add their signatures to the end section. If published, a notice will be posted and, if desired, contributors will be recognized.
Here is a growing list of the top causes of rejecting conservativism:
- Liberal indoctrination in schools. It takes about one year to undo each month-worth of indoctrination.
- Personal addictions or activities, often self-destructive, that are criticized by conservatives.
- Jobs dependent on liberal ideology, such as gambling, pornography, media and government.
- Habitual reading of the liberal newspapers. We are what we read.
- Poor upbringing, leading to being easily fooled by superficial liberal arguments, or by liberal demonizing of conservatives.
- A desire to fit in with liberals and be liked by them.
- A belief in materialism, and thereby a rejection of platonic concepts used by conservativism.
- A lack of open-mindedness in considering ideas unfamiliar to their education or background.
- A cartoonish view of conservatives and conservative principles.
- A lack of recognition of the power of conservative benefits.
- A reliance on "feelings", a product of culture, over faith, logic, and facts.
- Enjoyment in misleading or deceiving others.
Feel free to add to this list, or change their priority.