|Junior U.S. Senator from Nebraska|
From: January 3, 2015 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Benjamin Eric “Ben” Sasse (born February 22, 1972 (age 49)) is the junior United States Senator from Nebraska. He is a member of the Republican Party, and was elected in November 2014. Although he aligns with the Tea Party Movement at times, he aligns with liberals at others. Sasse serves on the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry; the Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs; the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs; the Joint Economic Committee; and the Special Committee on Aging.
Sasse was one of only five GOP senators in late January 2021 to join all Democrats in voting against an amendment introduced by Rand Paul that would declare the second sham impeachment attempt against Donald Trump to be unconstitutional.
Sasse is a globalist who has been obsessed with opposing President Trump. Sasse even sends out childish tweets an a futile attempt to undermine Trump. Sasse is also a Koch puppet who endorsed the pet project of the Kochs, the Convention of States.
- Multiple references:
- Sasse urges Barr to open sex-trafficking investigation into Pornhub
- Sasse Calls On DOJ to Investigate Pornhub for Exploitation
- GOP senator calls for DOJ investigation into Pornhub over videos of sex trafficking victims
- Sen. Ben Sasse urges feds to investigate Pornhub
- Sen. Sasse calls for Justice Department to investigate PornHub
- As Rape and Underage Sex Charges Mount, Sen. Sasse Calls on DOJ To Investigate Pornhub
- Carney, Jourdain (January 26, 2021). Just five GOP senators vote Trump impeachment trial is constitutional. The Hill. Retrieved January 26, 2021.
- Vladimirov, Nikita (January 14, 2017). GOP senator slams Trump: John Lewis's 'talk' changed the world. The Hill. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- Trump’s Troop Drawdowns Win Support from Populist GOPs and Dems, Criticism from Hawks