United States Senate election runoffs in Georgia, 2021
Following the 2020 United States Senate elections in Georgia for both the regular and special elections where the results for both showed no candidates with clear majorities, runoffs will be held on January 5, 2021 to determine who will serve in the two Senate seats until they are up for re-election. Republican senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler running in the general and special elections respectively face left-wing Democrat challengers Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock in what are expected to be close races that will decide which party will control the United States Senate for the 117th Congress.
Mostly conservative businessman and incumbent Sen. Perdue is seeking re-election to a second term in the Senate, having been elected in the 2014 Midterms to succeed Saxby Chambliss. He holds some globalist leanings, as evident with his support of visas for foreign workers who compete with Americans for jobs.
CCP-tied Democrat Jon Ossoff is running to unseat Perdue. He is a media executive, investigative journalist, and pro-gun control. Ossoff surprisingly broke from his TDS temporarily in late December 2020 in supporting a proposal by President Trump to ensure $2,000 stimulus checks for Americans following the passage of a pork barrel bill, though it's important to note that he has not supported previous measures for coronavirus relief aside from partisan Democrat legislation.
After Johnny Isakson had decided to resign from the Senate in December 2019, Georgia governor Brian Kemp appointed Loeffler to replace him. She has faced scrutiny for insider trading, selling millions in stock amidst the CCP pandemic based on information unavailable to the public.
Raphael Warnock, or "Rev. Dr. Raphael Warnock" as some media outlets refer to him, is a left-wing Baptist pastor running to unseat Loeffler. A liberal Democrat and promoter of Cafeteria Christianity, he considers the murder of unborn children to be biblical. An anti-Semite, he believes that Israeli actions in the West Bank are comparable to apartheid. In 2016, Raphael Warnock called Trump a fascist and made a racist attack on white Christians. He also has defended Marxism and anti-Christian bigotry, and was an assistant pastor at a church which praised Cuban communist dictator Fidel Castro. He has fought against gun rights. In addition, Warnock believes that America "needs to repent for its worship of whiteness." One of his mentors has once called for the destruction of "everything white". Warnock also said in 2011 that "nobody, can serve God and the military," which received calls from veterans to drop out of the special election runoff.
Rampant election fraud that has also occurred in other states has been present in Georgia, and will likely impact the runoffs.
Sidney Powell filed an emergency demand in late November 2020 to seize all voting machines for a forensic audit. A federal judge intervened in the election fraud suit, first blocking, then unblocking, then blocked again, wiping or resetting the election machines. Corrupt establishment RINO Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger ordered the Dominion machines to be wiped.
A Dominion server crashed during the presidential recount. The servers were being wiped in Atlanta and Fulton county. A Dominion server had been removed from Fulton county. Lawyers representing the state of Georgia defended Dominion’s ‘trade secrets’ to stop inspection of machines, and warned the judge of ‘grave consequences’ if election officials were not allowed to wipe and reset the voting machines. 
A video showed hidden suitcases full of ballots in the State Farm Arena in Atlanta. The ballots were counted during the alleged "water pipe break". Gov. Brian Kemp allegedly called for a signature audit.
It was later confirmed that Dominion machines were tampered with prior to the 2020 presidential election. Dominion had remote desktop access to voting machines. Dominion gave Joe Biden a 5% boost. A Dominion employee was caught on video downloading data to a USB, plugging it into laptop, and manipulating data. A suspicious handoff of a USB in Fulton county was also recorded.
- Georgia has two runoff election dates after the general election
- Republicans Lobbied for More Foreign Workers Before Joblessness Jumped Nearly Fivefold
- Georgia Senate Candidate Jon Ossoff Quietly Discloses Financial Ties to Pro-CCP Hong Kong Media Company
- Democrat Jon Ossoff: Ban Sale of Semi-Automatic Rifles, ‘High Cap’ Magazines
- Ossoff: Trump Is ‘Right’ on Direct Payments, ‘Congress Should Pass $2,000 Checks’
- Kelly Loeffler appointed to Senate from Georgia, amid social conservative skepticism
- Rev. Raphael Warnock contrasts John Lewis with those who exhibit 'political cynicism and narcissism'
- Rev. Warnock: You Can’t Honor John Lewis While Trying To Block Voting Rights
- Democrat Warnock Leads Loeffler as Georgia Senate Race Heads to Runoff
- US Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock: “Georgia is Ready to Flip Blue”
- Pastor Raphael Warnock Claims Killing Babies in Abortions is “Consistent” With Biblical Values
- Georgia Dem Senate Candidate Tied to Anti-Israel Letter Comparing West Bank to Apartheid
- Democrat Raphael Warnock in 2016 Condemned White Christians, Called Trump a ‘Fascist, Racist, Sexist Xenophobe’
- Democrat Raphael Warnock Repeatedly Praised Jeremiah Wright, Marxism
- Democrat Raphael Warnock Assistant Pastor at Church that Praised Fidel Castro
- Democrat Raphael Warnock Opposed Allowing Georgians to Be Armed for Church Defense
- Senate hopeful Raphael Warnock: US must ‘repent for its worship of whiteness’
- Mentor of GA Dem Who Could Flip Senate: 'Everything White' Has To Be Destroyed
- Warnock: ‘Nobody Can Serve God and the Military’
- 50 Georgia Veterans Slam Democrat Raphael Warnock’s ‘Despicable’ Anti-Military Rhetoric
- Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger orders the Dominion voting machines in Georgia 11-29-2020