Talk:Russiagate: The Empire Strikes Back
- The first event is the congressional use of Michael Cohen for a series of public committee hearings. [Oversight (Elijah Cummings) and possibly -though less likely- Judiciary (Nadler) and HPSCI (Schiff)] This likely has to happen before March 6th, 2019, when Cohen is scheduled to enter federal prison. It’s almost certain Cohen’s incarceration deferment contains the unwritten agreement to appear. [Democrat leadership almost certainly coordinated this plan with team Mueller and the SDNY some time ago.]
- The second event is the release of the Team Mueller political report which, despite its inability to find criminal wrongdoing, will most certainly be written with highly charged innuendo as damaging to President Trump as possible. The release of this report will absolutely fuel several public committee hearings [Oversight/Reform (Cummings), HPSCI (Schiff) and Judiciary (Nadler)] without any doubt.
- The third event is the release of the OIG Horowitz report on possible FISA abuse. Due to the nature of Mueller’s proprietary investigative blackout (Horowitz not allowed to see investigative material or witnesses with Mueller probe ongoing), the Horowitz report will likely come out *after* Mueller.
Subpoenas have been issued for:
- Oct 2, 2019: Ambassador Marie “Masha” Yovanovitch
- Oct 3, 2019: Ambassador Kurt Volker
- Oct 7, 2019: Deputy Assistant Secretary George Kent
- Oct 8, 2019: Counselor T. Ulrich Brechbuhl
- Oct 10, 2019: Ambassador Gordon Sondland
- Secretary of State POMPEO for documents re Ukraine as House Committees Accelerate Impeachment Inquiry