There is a White House petition to label the Antifa a terrorist organization, and it has received well over the minimum required signatures (including my own, actually) to get an official WH response:  Hopefully, the Trump Administration will act on this. --1990'sguy (talk) 18:28, 23 August 2017 (EDT)
Hi, just a quick observation: the text here is good, but I noticed that the images provided alone seem to only show violence against Antifa, and not by Antifa. For those who find words too complicated, it might be a good idea to show images of their mischief and lawlessness. --David B (TALK) 19:42, 30 August 2017 (EDT)
- That's a good idea. We should at least have two images. Wikimedia commons probably has some images we could use. --1990'sguy (talk) 19:45, 30 August 2017 (EDT)
- I'm not sure what's best. In any case, we can't embed the video, because CP does not permit the upload of such files. I'm guessingt the best way to do it is just include the link in "External links," so I'll probably go ahead and put it there. I'm still looking for photos we can use, but not finding much with a public license yet.
- I haven't had time to look into licensing yet, but if all else fails, maybe we could pull some stills from this video  --David B (TALK) 22:09, 30 August 2017 (EDT)
Interesting, there are two crimes pictured in this article, both assaults on Antifa members, yet it claims Antifa are the criminals. It does not suprise me I have to say given Conservapedia's support for the criminals Moore, Arpaio and criminal Davies among others. To paraphrase Karajou,"It is only a matter of time until one of you ends up in prison" :)--MariO1 (talk) 08:11, 15 December 2017 (EST)
- If words are too complicated, so you only look at the pictures, then that is correct. However, if you know how to read, try doing that in this section. --David B (TALK) 08:43, 15 December 2017 (EST)
Apparently, on Wikimedia, you can find several good Antifa images in the categories related to general protests against Trump (here's a good, if overwhelming, starting point). Here, specifically, are a few good Antifa/anarchist images I found:  --1990'sguy (talk) 22:31, 1 February 2018 (EST)
Hi. Can we please add in and cite any sources regarding them being an organization? Several leftists are claiming that they aren't an actual organization, even implying they don't have a single leader or anything like that, or even lacking cards, so we need to prove they are an organization and refute their claims. Pokeria1 (talk) 17:22, 30 June 2020 (EDT)
- I agree. Get it started. I think I got some information that can fit in, as well.
- One piece of information that should not be overlooked is the author and publisher of the Antifa manual, and any other publications.