Margaret Sanger Clinic
The Margaret Sanger Clinic is located at 17 West 16th Street, New York City. Here, Margaret Sanger built her Clinical Research Bureau, the first permanent birth control clinic in the United States. The building was the work of architect Edward Meiser and built in 1846. The clinic was funded by Noah Slee.
It is now a National Historic Landmark.