Kristian Saucier is a former U.S. Navy sailor who was sent to prison for taking six photographs of the inside of a nuclear submarine, which is classified information. President Donald Trump pardoned him in March 2018. In June 2018, Saucier announced he would sue Barack Obama and James Comey for their favoritism toward Hillary Clinton despite committing the same crime as him.
- US Navy sailor jailed for taking photos of classified areas of nuclear submarine
- Multiple references:
- Llorente, Elizabeth (March 9, 2018). Trump pardons former Navy sailor imprisoned for taking photos on nuclear submarine, White House says. Fox News. Retrieved March 9, 2018.
- Moons, Michelle (March 9, 2018). President Trump Pardons Sailor Who Photographed Navy Submarine. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 9, 2018.
- Miller, S.A. (March 9, 2018). Trump pardons Navy sailor who used ‘Hillary Clinton defense’. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 9, 2018.
- Llorente, Elizabeth (June 4, 2018). Ex-Navy sailor pardoned by Trump says he's suing Comey and Obama. Fox News. Retrieved June 5, 2018.
- Rodriguez, Katherine (July 9, 2018). Former Navy Sailor Pardoned by Trump Sues Obama Admin. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 9, 2018.