|Born||October 15, 1994|
|Alma mater||Kent State University|
Kent State University
Bennett graduated from Kent State University with a degree in biology. She is known for open-carrying an AR-10 on campus grounds after graduating, and as the rules did not prohibit visitors from open-carrying firearms, Bennett was by technical means following the rules as she was no longer a student after graduating.
- See main article: Liberty Hangout
On her channel and media outlet Liberty Hangout, Bennett frequently goes to protests and rallies throughout the U.S. and interviews both conservatives and liberals on many issues. Most videos on the channel consistently demonstrate the bigotry and vile hatred of liberals in contrast to the open-minded and calm demeanors of conservatives.
Left-wing smears & incitations
Bennett has been frequently attacked and smeared by liberals who ironically deem themselves "pro-women".
Attacks by fake "conservative" Hunter Avallone
Hunter Avallone, who once called himself "conservative" despite attacking Steven Crowder, PragerU, Gavin McInnes, Laura Loomer, Milo Yiannopoulos, Mark Dice, Dan Pena, James O'Keefe, Project Veritas, and Kaitlin Bennett (as well as white nationalists Nick Fuentes, Andrew Anglin, and Scott Greer, and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and InfoWars), published a hit piece on Bennett smearing her as a childish and immature "idiot." In response, her acquaintance Joel Patrick "exposed" Hunter Avallone as a liberal. In response to that, Avallone, who now says he is "not conservative" but considers himself a "free thinker," attempted to mock Patrick and smear him as a "grifter." Later, in response to a video released by Bennett critical of Avallone for being insufficiently committed to conservative values and supposedly hypocritical, Hunter Avallone released another video on YouTube in which he attacked Bennett once again. Avallone has since attacked Blaire White.
Racist smears against Bennett's friend
- See also: Liberal racism
After Bennett posted a picture of her friend Natalie and her, who were both carrying firearms, left-wingers on social media launched racist attacks against Natalie for being a black conservative.
In one incident in 2018, a leftist who got "triggered" at the mere sight of Bennett in a restaurant publicly asked for fifty dollars on her account on social media so that she would "punch her [Bennett] in the back of the head".
Bennett has reportedly received death threats online after her graduation photo, including one threat incitation her boyfriend reported.
- Kent State graduate celebrates by strolling campus with her AR-10
- Liberty Hangout - Youtube (Warning: Some videos contain uncensored cussing)
- Leftists Launch Racist Attack Against Black Gun Rights Activist, Bully Her Off Twitter
- Leftist Stalks Kent State Gun Girl; Takes Photos & Threatens to Assault Her in Restaurant (Warning: Tweet shown within article contains foul language and the subject matter is NOT for kids)
- Kaitlin Bennett, the girl who posed with a gun after graduation, says death threats aren’t stopping as boyfriend cops it online (Subject matter in article may not be suitable for kids)
- Liberty Hangout (Warning: Some articles and videos within website contain foul language)