Christians United for Israel
Christians United for Israel (CUFI) is a 7 million-member pro-Israeli advocacy group. CUFI ensures that Christian support for Israel will survive for generations to come, to speak with one voice in support of Israel in matters related to Biblical issues.
CUFI was originally formed in 1992 but became inactive; Christian Charismatic pastor John Hagee obtained the rights to the name and revived the organization in 2006. The current organization is headed by Hagee and is based in his hometown of San Antonio, Texas.
Goals and Objectives
To educate and build Christian support for Israel throughout America.
- CUFI educates millions of Christians about Israel and the Middle East through our regular email alerts and myriad of social media channels.
- CUFI's Nights to Honor Israel in communities across the country are life-changing events that open Christians’ eyes to the importance of supporting Israel and the Jewish people.
- CUFI's Standing with Israel Meetings equip Christians with the facts to defend and support Israel.
- CUFI's Pastors' Briefings enhance pastors’ knowledge about Israel, the Middle East, and CUFI.
- Christians United for Israel Sunday is one day when Christians around the world unite in prayer and action on behalf of Israel
- CUFI's Pastors Leadership Tours educate and empower pastors with a deeper awareness of the importance of ensuring their churches demonstrate love and support for the State of Israel.
- CUFI's quarterly conference calls with Israeli and U.S. elected officials enable CUFI members to learn first-hand about the issues facing Israel.
- CUFI ON CAMPUS equips and trains Christian students to become effective pro-Israel advocates on their campuses, in their churches, and in their communities.
- CUFI's website and blog provides cutting-edge educational resources about Israel and the Middle East.
- CUFI's magazine, The Torch, publishes articles by Middle East policy experts.