Cheryl Mills is a long-term Clinton organization advisor and operative.
- In 1993 Mills was general counsel of the Clinton/Gore Transition Planning Foundation.
- She served the 1993-1999 Clinton White House operation as deputy counsel to the President. Mills argued Bill Clinton's case before the United States Senate during impeachment proceedings in 1999 on obstruction of justice and perjury charges relating to a sexual harassment scandal that Clinton later settled by agreeing to pay $850,000 to the victim who suffered abuse.
- From 1999 to 2001 Mills for Oprah Winfrey's Oxygen Media aimed at women and girls.
- She was Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton from 2009 to 2013 during the Benghazi attack and email coverup.
- Currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Clinton Foundation, runs her own company BlackyIvy Group, and sits on the board of BlackRock Inc.
- Mills' phone number was listed as a Clinton contact in phone logs seized by Palm Beach, Florida police in the child sex trafficking investigation of two-time convicted pedophile and Democrat megadonor Jeffrey Epstein.
During the United States presidential election, 1992, Mills headed up the Clinton organization's bimbo eruption unit aimed at covering up Mr. Bill Clinton's sexual excesses and targeting, harassing, and initimidating victims and defaming them publicly through media surrogates.