Hey, this article isn't suppose to be a hit piece. If you're going to put in trash, put something in to balance it out for NPOV. Otherwise all your hardwork in smearing somebody runs the risk of being removed.
- These people are professional entrepreneurs, so I hope these racist attacks will stop. RobSDe Plorabus Unum 22:16, 10 November 2019 (EST)
- Man, this is brilliant. West did not distance himself from the movement because I'm going to remove the bit where he specifically distances himself from the movement.
- He distanced his name brand. If you wanna piggyback on someone else's trade name, you have to have permission and pay royalties. What do you think the intellectual property theft dispute with China is all about? There, suddenly, commies and Trump haters suddenly git their underwear in a knot.
- All start up businesses, whether it be China or Candace Owens, make mistakes in the start up phase. It's to be expected. RobSDe Plorabus Unum 22:47, 10 November 2019 (EST)
- Back in the real world: "I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it." Never change, man. You're way too entertaining as you are. JohnZ (talk) 22:54, 10 November 2019 (EST)
- Lemme 'splain what happened: Donald Trump, the Chosen One, preached the gospel of capitalism. Candace Owens repented of her error after Trump got elected and is now getting rich selling Blexit T-shirts. She tried to promote her business using Kanye West's tradename. West repudiated any formal association, for which Owens ceased and desisted and apologized. But under her own tradenames, Blexit and Candace Owens, she's doing very well. Attacks on her personally or her budding enterprises are racially motivated, and will be regarded as such. RobSDe Plorabus Unum 14:36, 11 November 2019 (EST)