Last modified on June 21, 2017, at 15:37

Interior Alternate Angles

This is the current revision of Interior Alternate Angles as edited by DMorris (Talk | contribs) at 15:37, June 21, 2017. This URL is a permanent link to this version of this page.

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

When two lines are crossed by another line (which is called the Transversal), the pairs of angles on opposite sides of the transversal but inside the two lines are called Alternate Internal Angles.

See also