Robert Hunter Biden aka Robert H. Biden aka Hunter Biden (b. February 4, 1970) is the white privileged son of former U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden. Biden was hired on the Board of Directors of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings in April 2014. Biden, who weeks earlier was thrown out of the U.S. Navy for narcotics abuse, was paid over $50,000 a month and had no experience in the field of oil and gas.
Hunter Biden was hired by MBNA bank just out of law school for $100,000 a year after Joe Biden took $240,000 in campaign contributions and pushed a bill making it harder for people to file for bankruptcy that MBNA wanted.
Hunter Biden used his father's position as an emolument for a $1.5 Billion deal with the Chinese military and $50,000 a month payoff from a Ukrainian oil and gas company while his father was in charge of doling out American taxpayer cash to Ukraine.
- 1 Princeling career
- 2 Rosemont Seneca Partners
- 3 Senate investigation
- 4 FBI investigation
- 5 Biden family corruption timeline
- 6 Personal life
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External link
- See also: Princeling
He serves as Counsel to Boies, Schiller, Flexner, LLP, a US national law firm based in New York. Biden is also an Adjunct Professor on Georgetown University's Masters Program, in the School of Foreign Service. He currently serves as Member of the World Food Program USA Board of Directors and as a Director on the not-for-profit Board of the Center for National Policy, the Truman National Security Project and the US Global Leadership Coalition. Biden is Member of the CSIS Executive Council on Development, the Chairman's Advisory Board for the National Democratic Institute, and the President's Advisory Board for Catholic Charities in Washington D.C.
From 2006 to 2009 Biden served on the Board of Directors of Amtrak, serving as Vice Chairman from 2007 to 2009.
Biden served as an Honorary Co-Chair of the 2009 Obama Presidential Inaugural Committee and in the Jesuit Volunteer Corps. Previously,
Biden was a founding member of the law firm Oldaker, Biden and Belair, LLP, was appointed by President Clinton to serve as Executive Director of E-Commerce Policy Coordination under Secretary of Commerce William Daley and was a Senior Vice President at MBNA America Bank. He is also a Member of the Bar in the State of Connecticut, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. Biden received a bachelor's degree from Georgetown University and a J.D. from Yale Law School.
Rosemont Seneca Partners
Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's son, and Christopher Heinz, John Kerry stepson, formed Rosemont Seneca Partners, a private equity firm in 2009 with their friend, Devon Archer. The three friends established a series of related LLCs. It was anchored to Rosemont Capital, the alternative investment fund of the Heinz family fortune. The fund grew quickly. According to an email revealed as part of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation, Rosemont described themselves as “a $2.4 billion private equity firm co-owned by Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz,” with Devon Archer as “Managing Partner.”
Five months into the Obama administration in June 2009 Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of Senate Foreign Relations Committee chair John Kerry formed Rosemount Seneca. The firm partnered with the Thornton Group run by James Bulger, and the Bank of China, to form Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) in China. Devon Archer is a longtime friend of former Secretary of State John Kerry and of stepson Chris Heinz and James Bulger, the nephew of notorious Boston gangster "Whitey" Bulger. Whitey Bulger was the head of the Boston Irish mafia who enjoyed federal protection under FBI director Robert Mueller as an informant. Bulger was convicted of 19 murders that occurred while under Mueller's protection; some have linked the Bulger klan to as many as 52 murders while Mueller ran the Boston FBI field office. Whitey Bulger was murdered in prison at the age of 89 a few months before the Mueller Report was released.
The Bank of China is owned by the Chinese government and closely connected with the Chinese military and intelligence services. Biden, Heinz, and Archer transferred and sold "duel use" technology to the Chinese military which was used to create the Chinese drone program and replicate the Chinese version of the F-15 fighter.
Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) invested in an app the Chinese leftwing communist government is using to surveil ethnic minority Muslims in western China. Over one million Muslims living in the region are now incarcerated in Chinese gulags.
Among the second set of documents released by the New York Post were emails involving two different business schemes Hunter Biden organized with the Chairman of the Chinese energy company CEFC. One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of 'remuneration packages' for six people in a business deal with the Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as 'Chair/ Vice Chair depending on an agreement with CEFC,' in a reference to CEFC China Energy. The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” The email was written by James Gilliar, directed to another man named Tony Bobulinski and a copy sent to Hunter Biden. Bobulinski verified the email as authentic, sent to him by Gilliar, and it is an accurate representation of the deal between Hunter Biden and his Chinese business partner, Ye Jian Ming (alternate spelling Ye Jianming), Chairman of CEFC. The business was eventually named “Sinohawk Holdings”.
According to the terms of the email, the agreed-upon “remuneration” for Hunter Biden and Bobulinski was to be $850,000 each. James Gilliar was to get $500,000, and Rob Walker was to get $500,000.
The email also sets forth the “equity” stake of various people, including 20% for Hunter, 10% for “James Biden”, Joe’s brother, and 10% “held by H for the big guy.” Mr. Bobulinski says he was recruited by Hunter Biden and James Gilliar to be CEO of the partnership between the Biden family members, Joe, Jim, Hunter, and CEFC Chairman Ye Jian Ming. Bobulinski said that Hunter withdrew money from Sinohawk as fast as it was deposited in the bank account by the Chinese. The Chinese money wasn’t intended to purchase anything, it was just a way to funnel cash to the Biden family members.
Financial Times described the CEFC's ties to the Chinese political establishment: “CEFC is no ordinary private company. Ye Jianming, the group’s chairman, sponsors a pro-China think tank with ties to retired military intelligence officers, and does business with the military’s ‘princeling’ elite.”
Ye Jian Ming was arrested by the CCP in early 2018 and has not been seen since. CEFC, once the largest “private” energy company in China, went bankrupt in earlier 2020.
An email dated May 15, 2017 from Jim Biden to Gilliar, copied to Bobulinski, Hunter and Rob Walker, was obtained by Fox News with the subject line “Phase one domestic contacts/projects”. Jim Biden sent a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.” The list includes Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, and other prominent Democrats in key electoral states.
Full statement by Tony Bobulinski
My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.
This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.
I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.
If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.
After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.
What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.
Hunter Biden called his dad “the Big Guy” or “my Chairman,” and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.
I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.
The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.
I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.
I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.God bless America.
- See also: Biden-Ukraine scandal
In December 2015 The New York Times reported on Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch. The story focuses on Hunter Biden, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, who was Ukraine's ecology minister under former President Viktor F. Yanukovych before he was forced into exile.
U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden's American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia. Vice President Joe Biden threatens Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn't immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin who was investigating his son, Hunter Biden, on the board of the Ukrainian oil and gas company Burisma Holdings. Joe Biden recounted, "'You’re not getting the billion'. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money...Well, [SOB], he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."
The status of an independent Ukraine became the focus of much fake news reporting by the Washington Post to drive a wedge between President Donald Trump's efforts to improve relations with the Russian Federation following the disastrous foreign policy of President Barack Obama, which created a "zone of chaos" throughout the Middle East, North Africa, and the Caucus region.
One email from a Burisma executive reads,
|“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”|
Former Vice President Biden has repeatedly lied about having any knowledge of his son Huner's dealings with Burisma. Hunter Biden earned in excess of $3 million while serving on Burisma's board of directors during the Obama administration. The former vice president bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations that he threatened the President of Ukraine with withholding $1.8 Billion in foreign aid and loan guarantees, which the former vice president was in charge of, unless a prosecutor investigating Burisma kickbacks to the Biden family was fired.
Burisma oil and gas
The ouster of President Yanukovych put the founder and president of Burisma oil and gas, Mykola Zlochevsky, in a delicate spot. Zlochevsky had served as the environment minister under Yanukovych, handing out gas licenses to cronies. Having watched the president flee Ukraine for his life, currying favor with the Obama administration was paramount for Zlochevsky.
In the spring of 2014, the Ukrainian Prosecutor General's Office opened an investigation at the behest of the UK prosecutors office, which was investigating money laundering allegations against its owner, former Ukrainian Ecology Minister Nikolai Zlochevsky (also known as Mykola Zlochevsky) and had just frozen $23.5 million in assets allegedly belonging to him in early April 2014. On April 18, 2014 Biden's son, Hunter Biden was appointed to the board of directors of Burisma. According to The Hill Biden's firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, was receiving regular payments—“usually more than $166,000 a month”—from Burisma. The payments ran from the spring of 2014 through the fall of 2015 and reportedly totaled more than $3 million.
During a May 13, 2014, press conference, Matt Lee of the Associated Press grilled State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki about Hunter Biden's role on Burisma's board.
|Lee: “Does this building diplomatically have any concerns about potential perceptions of conflict or cronyism – which is what you’ve often accused the Russians of doing?”|
Paski: “No, he’s a private citizen."
According to The Hill Biden's firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, was receiving regular payments—“usually more than $166,000 a month”—from Burisma. The payments ran from the spring of 2014 through the fall of 2015 and reportedly totaled more than $3 million. The Hill article included a written answer from Shokin, who said his investigation into Burisma had included plans for “interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”
In August 2014, the Zlochevsky was forced to follow Yanukovych into exile after being accused of illegally enriching himself. The need to refurbish Burisma's tattered image, as well as his own, prompted Zlochevsky to resort to forking over large sums of money to win friends in Washington, D.C.. Hunter Biden and the Atlantic Council were soon to become two of his best friends. Hunter Biden also held a position at the National Democratic Institute, a U.S.-funded “democracy promotion” organization that was heavily involved in pushing regime change in Ukraine. Burisma handed him a position on its board despite his lack of experience in the energy industry and in Ukrainian affairs. Hunter Biden enlisted the D.C. law firm, Boies, Schiller, and Flexner, where he served as co-counsel, to help “improve [Burisma’s] corporate governance.” By the following January 2015, Zlochevsky's assets were unfrozen by the U.K. This action was pointedly called out in a speech by U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, who stated,
“In the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, the U.K. authorities had seized $23 million in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people.”, Instead of receiving cooperation from Ukrainian prosecutors, they “sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result, the money was freed by the U.K. court, and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus.”
On Feb. 10, 2015, Viktor Shokin was appointed as the Prosecutor General of the Ukraine and he picked up the investigation into Burisma, which reportedly continued until his removal in February 2016. Shokin said his investigation into Burisma had included plans for “interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”
In a text message from Hunter Biden to his sister Naomi, Hunter said their father "Pop" takes half of his salary.
In a December 2015 op-ed, the editorial board of The New York Times took both Bidens to task for the unseemly business arrangement:
“It should be plain to Hunter Biden that any connection with a Ukrainian oligarch damages his father’s efforts to help Ukraine. This is not a board he should be sitting on.”
Hunter Biden maintained that he had only a brief conversation with his father about his work at Burisma. Hunter recalled to The New Yorker:
“Dad said, ‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ and I said, ‘I do.’
Despite his constant focus on Ukraine, the Joe Biden claimed in September 2019 that he never spoke to his son about his business dealings in the country.
Senate investigators concluded,
The records acquired by the Committees show that Hunter Biden and his family were involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe. Hunter Biden and Archer, in particular, formed significant and consistent financial relationships with the corrupt oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky during their time working for Burisma and their firms made millions of dollars from that association while Joe Biden was vice president and the public face of the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy. Rosemont Seneca Thornton, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden, received $3.5 million in a wire transfer from Elena Baturina, who allegedly received illegal construction contracts from her husband, the former mayor of Moscow. Moreover, Archer’s apparent receipt of money for a car from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan while Vice President Biden was in Kyiv is especially concerning in light of the timing. And finally, Biden and Archer’s work with Chinese nationals connected to the Communist regime illustrate the deep financial connections that accelerated while his father was vice president and continued after he left office.
Biden and Archer found willing partners in Chinese nationals connected to the Communist regime. Their work in China began at least in 2009, with the creation of Rosemont Seneca Partners with Heinz, Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson. Then, several years later, Biden and Archer formed BHR with Bohai Capital and received their business license approval in China shortly after Biden visited China with his father, Vice President Biden.Hunter Biden’s connections and financial associations appear to have accelerated significantly after he associated himself with Ye Jianming, who had deep connections with the Communist regime and PLA. However, that didn’t seem to have any impact on Hunter Biden, who made millions from the relationship. Indeed, Hunter Biden and his family, to include James and Sara Biden, associated with other Chinese nationals such as Gongwen Dong. In one case, the three of them went on a $100,000 global spending spree after Gongwen Dong and Hunter Biden opened a joint account. In addition, Hunter Biden received millions of dollars over a period of years from Gongwen Dong’s companies. According to records acquired by the Committees, many of these transactions involved potential criminal financial activity.
The $3.5 million from the wife of the Moscow mayor was payment for $200 million money laundering]] scheme to circumvent the Magnitsky Act. No record of Hunter Biden filing as a lobbyist or agent of a foreign power under the FARA Act exists.
On October 20, 2020 the FBI announced that the FBI was in possession of Hunter Biden's laptop computer, that the emails were authentic, and the laptop and emails were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign designed to interfere in the United States 2020 presidential election, despite the best efforts of the Biden campaign and their allied Big Tech and mainstream fake news media organizations to deceive the American people into believing so. The laptop was being held as evidence into a money-laundering scheme.
Biden family corruption timeline
- See also: Ukrainian collusion timeline
- June. Hunter Biden, Chris Heinz, stepson of John Kerry form Rosemount Seneca. The firm partners with the Thornton Group run by Devon Archer, and the Bank of China, to form Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) in China.
- 11 April. Hunter Biden becomes a director of Enable and Invest UK Limited.
- April. Investigators in the U.K. open a money laundering and fraud investigation of Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma Holdings.
- 18 April. Hunter Biden is hired to the board of Ukraine's largest energy company, Burisma Holdings. It is owned by oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, one of several subjects of the Ukrainian corruption probe.
- 21-22 April. Vice President Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine, offering his political support and $50 million in aid for the new shaky government.
- 2 May. Odessa Trade Unions House massacre. At least 42 Ukrainians are murdered by Ukrainian nationalists, most burnt alive in the Odessa Trades Union Building. Some sources say as many as 116 were killed, but a smaller number is reported for Western media. The bodies were removed and buried in secret. Survivors of the fire inside the building were executed with bullets to the head. Some were beaten to death with clubs when they jumped from Windows of the burning building. A pregnant woman was strangled. Shortly before, pro-Russian extremists killed two pro-Ukrainian activists.
- 13 May. During a State Department press conference, Matt Lee of the Associated Press grilled spokesperson Jen Psaki about Hunter Biden's role on Burisma's board. Lee asked Psaki,
Lee: “Does this building diplomatically have any concerns about potential perceptions of conflict or cronyism – which is what you’ve often accused the Russians of doing?”
Paski: “No, he’s a private citizen."
- 27 August. Quinnipiac Poll: Biden runs better than Clinton against top Republicans while Clinton lead shrinks, as New York Times is investigating Biden links to Ukraine.
Sundance of the conservativetreehouse.com summarizes:
December 2015 through April 2016: The first phase leading into ‘Spygate’ is the period of time where opposition research of the republican candidate field was taking place. It is in this period where Fusion-GPS hired CIA Open Source researcher Nellie Ohr, wife of DOJ-NSD official Bruce Ohr, to do research.
In the background of this time period the FBI and NSA FISA abuse was occurring by unknown FBI contractors.
Patrick Byrne begins reporting on Maria Butina more frequently to the FBI. Byrne became suspicious of the FBI motives because he warned FBI officials of a potential that his efforts, his reputation and those who trust him, may result in Butina gaining entry into campaign confidences. The FBI agents told Byrne that was exactly the intent; people high up in the FBI wanted Ms. Butina to gain deep access into the Trump campaign. Mr. Byrne became suspicious of a corrupt political motive, but didn't say anything at the time.
- 2 December. Dmitry Firtash announces hid intention to return to Ukraine to address the General Assembly of the Federation of Employers (FEU).
- Joe Biden, President Poroshenko, and Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov took steps to prevent Firtash's return.
- 3 December. Politico reports:A Ukrainian oligarch’s foiled homecoming: The U.S. and the government in Kiev want Dmytro Firtash behind bars.
- "Ukraine's Internal Affairs Minister Arsen Avakov announced on Sunday that, after consulting with U.S. officials, he instructed Ukrainian police to detain Firtash should he attempt to enter Ukraine."
- Photos of armed paramilitary groups were posted on Avakov's Facebook page; Politico reported the "commander of Ukraine’s nationalist Azov Battalion, said that his volunteer fighters would arrest Firtash themselves if government forces failed to do so. He later posted a Facebook photo of his armed men waiting at Kiev's Borispol airport.
- 6 December. VP Biden meets with Poroshenko in Kiev.
- 8 December. New York Times completes its investigation in the Biden-Ukraine scandal.
- Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch
- Hunter Biden, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, who was Ukraine's ecology minister under former President Viktor F. Yanukovych before Hunter's boss, Zlochevsky, embezzled $5 Billion and became a fugitive from justice.
- Zlochevsky hired Hunter Biden in 2014 while Vice President Biden oversaw U.S. loan guarantees to Ukraine.
- Burisma is Ukraine's largest oil and gas produce; hunter Biden was appointed to the board of directors.
- Hunter Biden was paid $166,000 a month, which was split with the nephew of Whitey Bulger.
- Zlochevsky, a former Ukraine ecology minister, was under investigation by the new administration for embezzlement.
- Prosecutors traced payments to Hunter Biden.
- Vice President Biden threatened the new Ukrainian administration to withhold $1 Billion in U.S. allocated funds unless the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden was fired.
- VP Biden addresses Ukrainian parliament (Rada) in Kiev.
- 9 December. Amnesty International reports Obama armed ISIS.
- FBI Director James Comey replaces head of FBI Counterintelligence Division at Washington Field Office with Charles Kable.
- 10 December. Michael Flynn, Jill Stein, and Joseph Mifsud attend RT dinner in Moscow with Putin.
- Before Flynn made the trip he alerted his former employer, the DIA. He then attended a “defensive” or “protective” briefing before he ever sat alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Russia Today (RT) dinner, or before he talked with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The briefing educated and sensitized Flynn to possible efforts by his Russian host to compromise the former high-ranking defense official and prepared him for conversations in which he could potentially extract intelligence for U.S. agencies such as the DIA. When Flynn returned from Moscow, he spent time briefing intelligence officials on what he learned during the Moscow contacts. Between two and nine intelligence officials attended the various meetings with Flynn about the RT event, and the information was moderately useful, about what one would expect from a public event.
- 15 December. Vadim Mikerin, Director of the subsidiary Tenex, sentenced in extortion and money laundering scheme.
- Tenex is an American subsidiary of Rosatom, the company that purchased Uranium One.
- Robert Mueller was investigating Tenex and its Russian oligarch owners at the same time he signed off on approval the sale of Uranium One to them as a member of CFIUS.
- Rod Rosenstein and Andrew Weissmann were the prosecutors handling the Mikerin case.
- 18 December. Natural Gas Europe reports:
"In 2015, Papadopoulos joined the London Center of International Law Practice as the director of the Center for International Energy and Natural Resources Law and Security. Papadopoulos focuses on the Eastern Mediterranean as well as the Caspian region.Joseph Mifsud joined the London Center of International Law Practice (LCILP) a month earlier. Mifsud and Papadopoulos reportedly never crossed paths until March 14, 2016 - in Italy.
In 2015, he spoke to a business and energy convention in Israel, explaining the complex market for natural gas in the region. At the conference, he touched on issues of U.S.-Israel-Russia relations in an interview with Natural Gas Europe.
- 21 December. Brent Budowsky discusses Clinton strategy with John Podesta:
Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin.
- 23 December. FBI Director Comey names Bill Priestap as assistant director of Counterintelligence Division.
- 28 December. Strzok texts Lisa Page:
"You get all our outside contiguous US spies approved?"referring to Stefan Halper, Alexander Downer, Joseph Mifsud, Azra Turk, Charles Tawil, Erica Thompson and others.
- 29 December. Wall Street Journal reports that the Obama administration 'incidentally' collected private communications by members of Congress while it spied on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- January 19. Eric Ciaramella hosts Andriy Telizhenko, a political officer in the DC Ukrainian Embassy at the White House to discuss killing the Hunter Biden investigation and reviving allegations against Paul Manafort which the FBI dismissed in 2014.
- 19 January. Eric Ciaramella invites Ukrainian National Anti-Corruption Bureau NABU director Artem Sytnyk to the White House. Artem Sytnyk was convicted in December 2018 of interference in the U.S. presidential election along with Serhiy Leshchenko in a Ukrainian court. Stynyk and Leshchenko gave Chalupa and Ciaramella official documents critical of Paul Manafort, leading to Manafort's resignation as Trump's campaign manager. Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska suing Manafort over a failed Ukrainian cable TV investment.
- 20 January. Trump inaugurated.
- February. Two weeks into Trump presidency. NSC staffers Eric Ciaramella and Sean Misko (who later joined Adam Schiff's congressional staff in 2019) openly discuss removing President Trump at a White House National Security Council meeting called by National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Paul Sperry reported:
The “all hands” meeting, held about two weeks into the new administration, was attended by hundreds of NSC employees.
“They were popping off about how they were going to remove Trump from office. No joke,” said one ex-colleague, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.
A military staffer detailed to the NSC, who was seated directly in front of Ciaramella and Misko during the meeting, confirmed hearing them talk about toppling Trump during their private conversation, which the source said lasted about one minute. The crowd was preparing to get up to leave the room at the time.
“After Flynn briefed [the staff] about what ‘America First’ foreign policy means, Ciaramella turned to Misko and commented, ‘We need to take him out,’ ” the staffer recalled. “And Misko replied, ‘Yeah, we need to do everything we can to take out the president.’ “
Added the military detailee, who spoke on condition of anonymity: “By ‘taking him out,’ they meant removing him from office by any means necessary. They were triggered by Trump’s and Flynn’s vision for the world. This was the first ‘all hands’ [staff meeting] where they got to see Trump’s national security team, and they were huffing and puffing throughout the briefing any time Flynn said something they didn’t like about ‘America First.’ ”He said he also overheard Ciaramella telling Misko, referring to Trump, "We can’t let him enact this foreign policy."
- 8 September. CEFC acquired a 14 percent stake for US$ 9 billion in the Russian state-run oil giant Rosneft.
- 20 November. Patrick Ho, the General Secretary of CEFC's Hong Kong and Virginia-registered non-profit CEFC–China Energy Fund Committees with special consultative status to the United Nations Economic and Social Council, arrested in New York and accused of bribing top African politicians on behalf of CEFC.Cite error: Closing
- 3 December. Meet Andrii Telizhenko: The Man Who Will Blow the Lid Off of Mueller's Russian Witch Hunt.
- 9 March. Three weeks in advance of Ukraine's March 31, 2019 presidential election, U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine in Kiev Marie Yovanovitch called for Ukraine's special anti corruption prosecutor to be removed. Yovanovitvh's comments were regarded in Ukrainian media as a violation of international diplomatic convention and protocols of the duty of foreign diplomats to refrain from interfering in a host country's internal affairs, particularly in advance of an election.
- the U.S. embassy in Kiev had earlier pressured the Ukraine prosecutors in 2016 to drop or avoid pursuing several cases, including one involving the Soros-backed AntiCorruption Action Centre (AntAc) and two cases involving Ukraine officials who criticized Donald Trump and his campaign manager Paul Manafort.
- Kiev embassy official George Kent wrote a letter proving Yovanovitch's meddling in Ukrainian internal affairs did indeed happen. State Department officials authenticated the letter. George Kent acknowledged in this Congressional testimony he signed that letter.
- 25 April. How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost, by John Solomon
- In January 2016 the Obama White House summoned Ukrainian authorities to Washington. The meeting brought some of Ukraine’s top corruption prosecutors and investigators face to face with [Eric Ciaramella] and members of former President Obama’s National Security Council (NSC), FBI, State Department and Department of Justice (DOJ). Ukrainian participants said it didn’t take long to realize the Americans’ objectives included two politically hot investigations: one involving Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and one involving Paul Manafort's lobbying firm, linked closely to then-candidate Trump.
- U.S. officials “kept talking about how important it was that all of our anti-corruption efforts be united,” said Andrii Telizhenko, then a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington tasked with organizing the meeting.
- Telizhenko said U.S. officials said that they had an interest in reviving a closed 2014 investigation into payments to U.S. figures from Ukraine’s Russia-backed Party of Regions. That 2014 investigation was focused on Manafort. The FBI closed the case without charging Manafort.
- DOJ officials asking investigators from Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) if they could help find new evidence about the Party of Regions’ payments and its dealings with Americans. “It was definitely the case that led to the charges against Manafort and the leak to U.S. media during the 2016 election,” Telizhenko said.
- Nazar Kholodnytskyy, Ukraine’s chief anti-corruption prosecutor, said he soon saw evidence in Ukraine of political meddling in the U.S. election. Kholodnytskyy said the key evidence against Manafort — a ledger showing payments from the Party of Regions — was known to Ukrainian authorities since 2014 but was suddenly released in May 2016 by the NABU, after Manafort was named Trump’s campaign chairman: “Somebody kept this black ledger secret for two years and then showed it to the public and the U.S. media. It was extremely suspicious.” Kholodnytskyy said he explicitly instructed NABU investigators who were working with American authorities not to share the ledger with the media. “I ordered the detectives to give nothing to the mass media considering this case. Instead, they had broken my order and published themselves these one or two pages of this black ledger regarding Paul Manafort. For me it was the first call that something was going wrong and that there is some external influence in this case. And there is some other interests in this case not in the interest of the investigation and a fair trial.”
- Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Ukraine prosecutor general’s international affairs office, said that, shortly after Ukrainian authorities returned from the Washington meeting, there was a clear message about helping the Americans with the Party of the Regions case. “Yes, there was a lot of talking about needing help and then the ledger just appeared in public.” Kulyk said Ukrainian authorities had evidence that other Western figures, such as former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig, also received money from Yanukovych’s party. But the Americans weren’t interested: “They just discussed Manafort. This was all and only what they wanted. Nobody else.”
- Manafort joined Trump’s campaign on March 29, 2016, and then was promoted to campaign chairman on May 19, 2016. NABU leaked the existence of the ledgers on May 29, 2016. Later that summer, it told U.S. media the ledgers showed payments to Manafort, a revelation that forced him to resign from the Trump campaign in August 2016.
- A Ukrainian court in December concluded NABU’s release of the ledger was an illegal attempt to influence the U.S. election. And a member of Ukraine’s parliament has released a recording of a NABU official saying the agency released the ledger to help Hillary Clinton.
- The other case raised at the January 2016 meeting involved Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company under investigation in Ukraine for improper foreign transfers of money. At the time, Burisma allegedly was paying then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter as both a board member and a consultant. More than $3 million flowed from Ukraine to Rosemont Seneca, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer's firm in 2014-15, bank records show.
- U.S. officials told the Ukrainians they would prefer that Kiev drop the Burisma probe and allow the FBI to take it over. The Ukrainians did not agree. But then Joe Biden pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Victor Shokin, Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in March 2016. The Burisma case was transferred to NABU, then shut down.
- The Ukrainian Embassy in Washington confirmed that the Obama administration requested the meetings in January 2016, but embassy representatives attended only some of the sessions. "Unfortunately, the Embassy of Ukraine in Washington, D.C., was not invited to join the DOJ and other law enforcement-sector meetings."
- Telizhenko’s claim that the DOJ reopened its Manafort probe as the 2016 election ramped up is supported by the DOJ’s own documents, including communications involving Associate Attorney General Bruce Ohr, his wife, Nellie Ohr, and ex-British spy Christopher Steele. Nellie Ohr and Steele worked in 2016 for Fusion GPS, that was hired by Clinton’s campaign and DNC to find dirt on Trump. Steele wrote the famous dossier for Fusion that the FBI used to gain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. Nellie Ohr admitted to Congress that she routed Russia dirt on Trump from Fusion to the DOJ through her husband Bruce during the election.
- DOJ emails show Nellie Ohr on May 30, 2016, directly alerted her husband Bruce and two DOJ prosecutors to the discovery of the “Black Ledger” files that led to Manafort’s prosecution. “Reported Trove of documents on Ukrainian Party of Regions’ Black Cashbox,” Nellie Ohr wrote to her husband and federal prosecutors Lisa Holtyn and Joseph Wheatley, attaching a news article on the announcement of NABU’s release of the documents.
- Bruce Ohr and Steele worked on their own effort to get dirt on Manafort from a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, who had a soured business relationship with Manafort. Deripaska was “almost ready to talk” to U.S. government officials regarding the money that “Manafort stole,” Bruce Ohr wrote in notes from his conversations with Steele.
- The efforts eventually led to a September 2016 meeting in which Andrew McCabe asked Deripaska if he could help prove Manafort was helping Trump collude with Russia. Deripaska laughed off the notion as preposterous.
- Politico reported that the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington assisted Clinton’s campaign through Alexandra Chalupa, a DNC contractor. The Ukrainian Embassy acknowledges it got requests for assistance from Chalupa to find dirt on Manafort.
- 2 May. Vanity Fair: HUNTER BIDEN’S WORK IN UKRAINE EMERGES AS A POTENTIAL 2020 SCANDAL/
- Mid September. Copy of Hunter Biden laptop hard drive first turned over to FBI at the Albuquerque, New Mexico field office by John Paul Mac Isaac's father.
- 14 October. Hunter Biden Still Holds Stake In Chinese Private Equity Firm.
- 16 October. Sean Davis: Top Diplomat Testified That Obama Admin, Not International Community, Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor's Firing.
- CDN: Obama WH corruption: Rampant pay to play by Clinton, Kerry, and Biden.
- 18 October. Jeff Carlson: Ukraine Accusations Against Trump Put Renewed Focus On Events During Obama Administration.
- New details emerge on monthly payments sent to Hunter Biden by Ukrainian company.
- Zlochevsky hired Hunter Biden “as a helpful non-executive director with a powerful name,” according to a Reuters report. Burisma’s founder hired Biden in 2014 “to protect [the company]” in the face of potential prosecution. Zlochevsky was investigated for tax violations, money-laundering, and corruption and initially cleared of any wrongdoing. Ukraine’s Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka told reporters that 15 cases involving Zlochevsky were being reviewed.
- Hunter Biden never visited Ukraine, but participated regularly in biannual board meetings, all of which were held outside Ukraine. Sources also said Biden was appointed during a time when Burisma was seeking foreign investment, a process which Biden helped by finding lawyers for the potential deal, which ultimately broke down when war broke out in east Ukraine. “He was a ceremonial figure.”
- Hunter Biden was paid $80,000 per month.
- 19 October. Glen Beck interview with Andriy Telizhenko. Telizhenko was present at the January 19, 2016 White House meeting with Eric Ciaramella and members of Obama's National Security Council, FBI, State Department and Department of Justice. Ukrainians were informed to terminated the investigation into Hunter Biden and Burisma, and to find "new evidence" on a 2014 case against Paul Manafort that the FBI has already investigated and dismissed.
- 24 October. NBC News: Hunter Biden's legal work in Romania raises new questions about his overseas dealings.
- Washington Examiner: Biden twice used his position to intervene to boost son Hunter's lobbying.
- 29 October. Hunter Biden's China Entanglements Spark Concern in Senate.
- 4 November. John Solomon: Biden lied - Burisma pressed State Department to end corruption allegations one month before Joe Biden forced firing of prosecutor.
- 6 November. Hunter Biden received 46 payments from Burisma, 38 for $83,333, the total being $3.1 million.
- 13 November. John Solomon: The real Ukraine controversy: an activist U.S. embassy and its adherence to the Geneva Convention.
- 15 November. Epoch Times: Yovanovitch Urged Firing of Top Prosecutor Amid Ukraine's Presidential Election.
- Zerohedge: Leaked Bank Records Confirm Burisma-Biden Payments To Morgan Stanley Account.
- 8 December. OAN EXCLUSIVE: Yuriy Lutsenko says Yovanovitch perjured herself before Congress.
- 9 December. Original Hunter Biden hard drive and laptop turned over to the FBI.
- 20 January. Evening. The night before the Senate impeachment trial began, investigative reporter John Solomon's car parked near the White House broken into and laptop containing notes on his Ukraine investigation and Joe Biden stolen.
- Secret Service and DC Metropolitan Police are investigating the theft which occurred in a high security area across from the Eisenhower Executive Office Building just outside the White House perimeter. The location had no security cameras, and there is no known video surveillance footage that can be reviewed. Authorities described it as one of the few “dark spots” in the area.
- No windows were broken, and there were no other signs of forced entry. Authorities suspect the thief or thieves used an electronic jamming device to open the car door lock. The break-in appears to be a professional job.
- House impeachment manager Adam Schiff cited Solomon no fewer than 35 times in his impeachment report. He added Solomon’s phone call history in a spreadsheet he compiled in the footnotes section of the report, which claimed Solomon reported “conspiracy theories” in The Hill to help President Trump “push false narratives” about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election in favor of Hillary Clinton, as well as Biden’s attempts as vice president beginning late 2015 to fire a Ukrainian prosecutor investigating a gas industry oligarch whose company paid his son millions of dollars.
- Solomon is reported to say that Schiff was singling him out as part of a smear campaign.
- 5 February. CTH: Grassley and Johnson Requesting Hunter Biden Travel Records From Secret Service.
- 7 February. Senate investigators receive Hunter Biden banking records from Treasury Dept. money laundering unit.
- 27 February. SBI (Ukraine) Opens Case On Joe Biden's Pressure On Viktor Shokin – Lawyer.
- Hunter Biden's Overseas Protection Cost Taxpayers Four Times More Than Secret Service Details for All of Trump's Children Combined.
Hunter Biden was kicked out of the Navy Reserves a month after joining in 2012 for failing a drug test.
After the death of his brother, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who had Larry Sinclair arrested a week before Obama chose Joe Biden for the VP slot, Hunter Biden began a relationship with his brother's widow, Hallie.
His wife Kathleen stated in divorce papers in 2017 that Hunter Biden spent "extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations)."
A Prescott, Arizona police report days before the 2016 presidential election stated that Hunter Biden returned a rental car containing a crack cocaine pipe. Hunter Biden also left a Delaware attorney general badge, a U.S. Secret Service business card, a driver's license, cellphone and credit cards in the car. He had rented the car from Hertz in California and it was returned in Prescott, Ariz., after hours. The car keys were not properly deposited in a drop box, but left in the car's gas tank compartment. In addition to “a small white and brown pipe approximately 3-4 inches long ”which officials determined was used to smoke cocaine, an officer also found “a small ziplock bag with a white powdery substance inside all sitting on the passenger seat.”
In June 2019 Hunter Biden married a South African women; weeks later an Arkansas woman filed a paternity suit against Biden on behalf of her 10 month old baby. A filing in court asserts that DNA proves that Hunter Biden is the father, despite how he had denied it in court.
- Including Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners, and Rosemont Realty.
- The Heinz Ketchup family fortune.
- CEFC China Energy, China Credit China Energy, Inc. 
- " Google Translate.
- Affidavit of Viktor Shokin on Biden shakedown, September 4, 2019.
- Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S.Government Policy and Related Concerns, U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, September 23, 2020, p. 84.
- DOJ Political Surveillance – From the IRS in 2011 to the FISA Court in 2016, Posted on March 8, 2020 by sundance. theconservativetreehouse.com
- Affidavit of Viktor Shokin on Biden shakedown, September 4, 2019.
- A Ukrainian oligarch’s foiled homecoming, By LINDA KINSTLEr, Politico,, 12/3/15.
- page 5, item 16. Document states December 17, 2015, but the context appears to be speaking about the same event. https://t.co/aTzO3WiTGJ?amp=1
- Joel Schectman, U.S. sentences Russian nuclear official to four years for bribe scheme, Reuters (Dec. 15, 2015). The “Megatons to Megawatts” program converted uranium from thousands of Russian nuclear warheads for civilian use in U.S.nuclear power plants.
- ""telizhenko,andriy,g,U67540,100561,VA,1/19/16 10:57,D1101,1/19/16 12:53,,01/19/2016 12:00:00 AM,1/19/16 11:00,1/19/16 23:59,,1,KH,WIN,1/19/16 10:51,KH,Ciaramella,Eric,OEOB,230A,HARTWELL,KYLE,,,04/29/2016 07:00:00 AM +0000",,,,"  Judicial Watch: White House Visitor Logs Detail Meetings of Eric Ciaramella.
- Robert Hunter Biden, opencorporates.com
- RIDING THE DRAGON: The Bidens' Chinese Secrets (Full Documentary), Peter Schweitzer, BlazeTV, Sep 4, 2020.