Homosexual Historical Revisionism
Homosexual Historical Revisionism is the practice of falsely claiming that famous historical figures were gay.
Among the people they have claimed to be gay, despite evidence to the contrary, are:
- Horatio Alger, the author of books, such as Ragged Dick, that emphasized any one could make it in America
- Saint Augustine
- President James Buchanan
- Robin Hood
- J. Edgar Hoover
- Jesus Christ
- Father Michael Judge (FDNY Chaplain and 9/11 victim)
- Marquis de Lafayette
- Abraham Lincoln
- Apostle Paul
- Various Popes, including: Popes Benedict IX, John XXII, Julius III, Paul VI, Pius XII, and Sixtus IV 
Homosexual Historical Revisionism works both ways and the following individuals are claimed to be heterosexual despite evidence to the contrary:
- Adolf Hitler, German dictator, primarily appointed homosexuals to the Third Reich.
- Joseph Stalin, Russian tyrant, implemented the Great Purge which was the elimination of many heterosexuals who were considered enemies of the state.
- Fidel Castro, Communist dictator who advocates spreading heterosexual wealth among homosexual citizens.
- Barack Obama, Aspiring Communist dictator who advocates spreading heterosexual wealth among homosexual citizens.
|Abuse • Acts • Agenda • Alcoholism • Anglophones • Animals • Arguments against • Beliefs • Bible • Brokeback Mountain • California ban • Causes • Choices • Civil union • Cross dressing • Cupid • Diversity • Domestic violence • Don't ask • Drugs • Ex-homosexuals • Gay • Gay pride • Gay rights • Greece • Genetics • Health • Heroism • Holocaust • Homophobia • Laws • Lesbianism • Media • Mental • Murder • Nazis • Obsession • Opponents • Outing • Overcoming • Quotes • Research • Revisionism • Rome • Schools • Scotland • Smoking • Society • Statistics • Teenagers • Therapy • Views • Violence • Persecution by atheists|