We don't need it. RobS 16:22, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- I think it could be a good article, but we should get rid of the logo as it somehow gives an air of legitimacy to pedophiles.--JoyousOne 16:26, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- Wow, a completely inarticulate reason. Okay, I say we do. But wait, we can't get rid of the logo, that is their official...thing. I am not a lawyer, but I believe we have every right to use it and ought to. Flippin 16:27, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- Sure, we may have the "right" to use the logo, but I'm sure they have other "official things" that we really don't need to see. We should expand the article, wikify it, and keep the link, but ditch the logo.--JoyousOne 16:28, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- I changed the logo to a thumb--does that help any? Flippin 16:30, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
- Let's have a poll. RobS 16:42, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
Please vote Keep or Delete and sign.
- Keep--JeffersonDarcy 16:43, 26 April 2007 (EDT)