- See also: Fake News
The Cable News Network (CNN) is a far-left outlet for Chinese Communist propaganda posing as an alleged 24-hour cable “news” channel in the United States. First started in 1980 by Ted Turner, it is a division of the Turner Broadcasting System, which is part of the corporatist media conglomerate WarnerMedia.
Beginning in the first half of 2017, CNN's market share relative to its competitors has seen a marked decline. Additionally, it faced repeated losses of credibility through its absence of journalistic standards and ethical lapses. President Donald Trump publicly stated that CNN produces "fake news" and told a CNN reporter that CNN produces "very fake news," which was corroborated by the Mueller Report. CNN actively promoted the fascist Antifa resistance movement to President Trump, which has attacked and beaten people of all ages, men, women and children, and journalists reporting on the violence.
From its origin as a cable-only service, CNN now broadcasts worldwide by satellite, with programs presented from studios in several countries in addition to their headquarters in Atlanta. Some regions receive locally produced opt-outs (under the name "CNN International"), and there are also broadcasts in Spanish, German, Italian, Croatian, Japanese, and Turkish.
CNN was successful until around 2001, when Fox News began beating it in the ratings. Since then it has been failing (even with a near monopoly position in airport terminal broadcasts), with June 2019 primetime ratings (the most watched period for television when stations can command premium prices for advertising) not even making the top 10, falling below not only the conservative-oriented Fox News, but ultra-left-wing MSNBC, HGTV (which broadcasts reality shows pertaining to home improvement and real estate), and even Hallmark Channel which was running endless reruns of "chick flick" romance films. In daytime it ranked #6, but again fell below Fox, MSNBC, HGTV, and even kid-oriented Nickelodeon and true-crime oriented Investigation Discovery (though it did beat out Hallmark Channel in this time slot).
CNN rewarded two corrupt Obama administration employees, both fake news leakers in the Trump-Russia collusion hoax, with jobs after they were driven out of government - James Clapper and Andrew McCabe. In 2020 it was reported 5 former CNN reporters were now working for CGTN which is run by the Chinese Communist Party and available in almost 30 million US households. It is the overseas arm of the state's of the party's Propaganda Department.
CNN was founded by media mogul Ted Turner and made its debut on June 1, 1980 as the first 24-hour news network. During its early years it struggled to achieve the success and credibility of older news agencies, such as the news divisions of ABC, NBC, CBS, and BBC. However, it achieved a great deal of recognition during its coverage of the first Gulf War during which it was the only news agency reporting during the initial night of the war. These events led to a movie, Live from Baghdad, which portrays the events. In September 2010, head of its U.S. network Jon Klein was fired. Ted Turner has sold CNN to Time Warner. Turner, a far-leftist, spent his fortune, not creating jobs, but buying land so he could ride his horse from Canada to Mexico.
In January 2017, after a long string of false news reporting, exaggerations, and outright lies spanning months, President-Elect Donald Trump refused a question from the organization in a worldwide televised press conference, declaring, "You are fake news."
Ratings and reception
Although CNN was once the dominant network on cable news and one of the highest rated channels on cable television, this is no longer the case. In overall ratings, CNN is usually second place behind Fox News Channel but ahead of MSNBC. At times its ratings fall below that of Hallmark Channel and its endless Christmas film reruns.
By February 2014, CNN's average number of total viewers during the day from Monday to Sunday was 307,000 with 96,000 in the key 25 to 54 viewing demographic. In 2013, the network fell to a 20-year low in primetime ratings and experienced its second-lowest year ever in the 25 to 54 viewing demographic. That year, CNN also experienced its lowest total-day audience since 1992, and its lowest total-day 25 to 54 audience since 2000. 2014 closed out with CNN having all-time ratings lows. In primetime, the network suffered its worst-rated year in total viewers and its second-lowest in the 25 to 54 viewing demographic. In total day, CNN received its worst-rated year in the key demographic. In May 2018, CNN's viewership fell 30% compared to the previous year.
During the national emergency over the Chinese COVID-19 pandemic, while thousands of people were being diagnosed and hundreds dying daily from the deadly disease, CNN refused to carry public information programming alerting viewers of the danger of the disease with precautionary instructions on prevention and transmission of the deadly virus.
In 2001, the Media Research Center stated, "CNN certainly is less biased to the left than ABC, CBS and NBC". However, it stated in the same report that "while much of its day-to-day reporting is more balanced than that offered on the broadcast networks, its news judgment usually follows the liberal agenda with conservatives relegated to reacting to it" and noted that it had some hosts on the network who clearly leaned to the left such as Larry King. And more recently, Conservative media critics, amongst other groups, rightly accuse CNN of promoting the liberal agenda with slanted reporting. CNN has mocked and insulted members of the Tea Party Movement. Their coverage of the US Election of 2012 has also made alarm bells ring in the minds of true journalists. CNN has supported the far-left Occupy Wall Street movement and has given mainstream legitimacy to the extremist views of Van Jones who was very active in the anti-Semitic 9/11 Truther movement. In October 2013 CNN mocked the "Million Vet March" in Washington, focusing on one speaker, whom it quoted as stating, “I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that this president [Barack Obama at the time] leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up.”
CNN has had some conservative commentators in the past. For example, Rowland Evans and Robert Novak were conservatives who hosted a show on CNN called Evans and Novak, later Evans, Novak, Hunt, and Shields, and Novak also co-hosted the debate programs Capital Gang, and Crossfire, and was a political commentator on CNN's general coverage. Tucker Carlson, now at Fox News, was a CNN political analyst at one point. Another conservative on CNN was Kate O'Beirne. Barry Goldwater was a commentator for CNN at one point. Alex Castellanos was a frequent presence during the 2012 election. Conservative commentators have also included S.E. Cupp, Jeffrey Lord, Newt Gingrich, and Jack Kingston among others.
Today, Jeff Zucker, its new leader, openly despises Fox News and the Republican Party, in contrast to his predecessor Walter Isaacson, who tried to have balanced coverage, and another predecessor Tom Johnson, who was friends with Roger Ailes, the leader of Fox News.
Not only does CNN have a visible left-wing and anti-Trump bias, but CNN International is one of the most prominent international broadcasters from the U.S., meaning worldwide viewers wanting to watch a U.S. channel or see the U.S. perspective will find CNN's left-wing bias, which will distort their perception of the U.S.
|“Liberal activists masquerading as journalists are constantly demeaning and insulting conservative women simply for having the audacity to think for ourselves and go against the fake news narrative they are pushing that day. President Trump has constantly championed strong women in positions of power and delivered on key issues that matter to women across the country: making our communities safer and bringing jobs back to America. Brian Stelter's comments today toward Senior Legal Adviser Jenna Ellis were sexist and demeaning, implying that her children and grandchildren will be ashamed of her simply because she was holding media outlets accountable. This kind of on-air meltdown and lashing out is completely unprofessional, yet it’s what we've come to expect from the leftists who hate President Trump. It would be great if so-called journalists would refrain from personal attacks and putting words in the mouths of the children and grandchildren of strong, smart, and independent women. We condemn Brian Stelter’s behavior and call on CNN and Stelter to apologize."|
- CNN ran a 7-hour marathon with 20 Democrat presidential candidates, each airing their views on eliminating air travel, beef consumption, and exterminating children. CNN's corporate sponsors advertised luxury air travel and juicy steaks.
- After Special Counsel Robert Mueller thoroughly debunked the Russiagate conspiracy theory, CNN's Jim Sciutto attempted to resuscitate the discredited hoax alleging the that the CIA had to extract a deep cover asset from Russia because of fear that President Trump would out the assets identity to Vladimir Putin. The New York Times, Washington Post, and CIA were quick to refute the story. The extraction occurred because of John Brennan and Obama administration leaks in the early days of the Trump-Russia hoax that put in danger of exposure and the lives of CIA asset's in Russia. After illegally leaking and endangering the lives of CIA assets, Clapper than went to work for CNN.
- CNN reporter Andrew Kaczynski tried to whitewash Bernie Sanders sympathy and advocacy of Soviet mass murder with "nuances".
- CNN was an enthusiastic supporter of the violent Socialist insurrection perpetrated by white Progressives in the wake of George Floyd's death.
- In order to pander and mislead the vital Black female demographic for the Democratic party, CNN's April Ryan reported that Stacey Abrams was being interviewed and vetted by the Biden team for the vice president spot when in fact Abrams herself no shall call, interview, or vetting process had taken place.
- CNN has been in the forefront of pushing the Marxist agenda of the Black Lives Matter organization of violence and destruction of the nuclear family.
- CNN promoted the ridiculous notion that massive BLM riots somehow did not lead to a surge in coronavirus cases; they later even showcased a former Planned Parenthood president who apparently believes that far-left rioters "are aware of the risks and are doing everything they can to reduce that risk."
- CNN abruptly cancelled the highly successful Dr. Drew show when Dr. Drew expressed concern on air about Hillary Clinton's health and the care and treatment she's been receiving from Dr. Lisa Bardack for post-concussion syndrome. In 2012, when Hillary got a "cracked head" (her words per her email) a blood clot, or thrombosis, was formed inside her skull. Hillary was not hospitalized, according to CNN's reporting at the time. Dr. Drew criticized the use of outdated bloodthinners her physician prescribes. Dr. Drew was threatened and harassed after his comments and CNN demanded he retract them. When he refused, he was fired.
- During Erin Burnett's broadcast, CNN maliciously slandered Donald Trump with the claim he advocated racial profiling when in fact he has not. A review of the transcript shows that Trump never used the phrase in his comments on terrorism and immigration. CNN ran headlines reporting that the GOP presidential nominee spoke of using "racial profiling" to stop terrorism. Trump spoke of “profiling," as Israel does. CNN added the word "racial". CNN likewise edited out a key portion of Hillary Clinton's Saturday statement days earlier following the terror attacks in New York and New Jersey.
- CNN had gone on air with doctored, altered images of writing on Twitter from Donald Trump editing out the wording of Trump's messages critical of Hillary Clinton asking for the release of her medical records.
- DNI James Clapper leaked the Steele dossier to Jake Tapper before instructing disgraced FBI Director James Comey to brief President-elect Donald Trump on its "salacious" contents, thereby creating the "news hook" for CNN to report the unverified contents and slanders manufactured by the Clinton campaign.
- CNN employee Kathy Griffin posed for a photo-shoot with an ISIS-inspired decapitated head of the President which was widely circulated and won accolades among radical Leftists. After a public outcry from more civil, mainstream society, and even entertainment colleagues, as well as Chelsea Clinton (herself under protection of the Secret Service, who take anything that may seem threatening very seriously), Griffin offered what appeared to be a sincere apology as pressure for her firing took shape. Once she was fired, she immediately went on the attack against Trump again, blaming him for her getting fired while basically refusing to take responsibility for her own actions.
- In January 2019, CNN asked San Diego television station KUSI-TV to give a perspective on the border wall on the U.S. southern border, but it then abandoned that request after KUSI gave a perspective that aligned too much with President Trump's position.
- CNN created a "Trump Jobs Tracker" to track how many jobs the nation created compared to President Trump's job creation promises. After over 500,000 jobs were created in January and February 2018, the tracker had deliberately not been updated in January 2018, when the numbers were still low, making it look like Trump did not create many jobs.
- On March 28, 2018, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo falsely claimed that "no one [is] calling for Second Amendment repeal", even though, former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, among other left-wingers, had very recently and notably called for just that.
- On June 3, 2017, after seven people were murdered at five locations in London by Muslims screaming “this is for Allah," CNN claimed it was "unsure" of the attackers' motives. The following day a citizen journalist videotaped CNN's preparation and staging of a fake news report about peaceful protests, replete with the stage hands, extras, and props.
- In June 2017, CNN Politics made a puff piece story about how Barack Obama had made a "definite upgrade" in his choice of jeans.
- A CNN program claimed in May 2017 that Islam "has always been part of the American fabric" even as far back as the American Revolution, despite the apparent contradiction with the historical record.
- Chief White House Correspondent, Jim Acosta, stated in January 2018 that President Trump "seems to harbor racist feelings about people of color, from other parts of the world."
- In 2019, CNN falsely labeled liberal Democrat Virginia governor Ralph Northam a "Republican" when reporting a racist photo of himself while in medical school.
- CNN White House reporter Jim Acosta's press credentials were suspended in November 2018 after assaulting a female White House staffer during a Presidential press conference. CNN claimed Acosta never touched the woman and video evidence was "doctored", contradicting clear evidence showing Acosta assaulting the staffer. In retaliation for Acosta's ban from the White House, CNN has filed a lawsuit against President Trump, several White House aides and the Secret Service to force the reinstatement of Acosta's White House access, a move which White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders called "grandstanding" in a press release.
- CNN Analyst Mark Geragos was fired after named a co-conspirator when MSNBC Analyst and Democratic party presidential contender Michael Avenatti was arrested and indicted on fraud and extortion charges; Geragos had worked for CNN since President Bill Clinton's impeachment as an analyst and apologist for DNC corruption.
- CNN anchor-turned-far-Left activist Reza Aslan posted on Twitter about wanting to "eradicate" Kellyanne Conway, in which he was called out for openly making a death threat against a White House official. Azlan lashed out viciously and profanely against his critics in a subsequent racist tweet where he attempted to change the subject to save face by projecting his own racism onto them, and he also viciously attacked Ivanka Trump in another racist tweet in response when she tweeted about white supremacy needing to be destroyed; both of Aslan's tweets only earned him even more massive waves of harsh criticism against him.
- Leftists gathered outside the home of Sen. Mitch McConnell while recovering from a shoulder fracture caused in an accident and threatened to "stab the m*****f***** in the heart." Wajahat Ali, a New York Times contributing op-ed writer and CNN contributor expressed glee as “#MassacreMoscowMitch” — a reference to Mitch McConnell (R-KY) — trended on Twitter and tweeted out the hashtag.
- Immanuel Christian School/Karen Pence hate crime hoax. A 12-year-old girl claimed that three boys at Immanuel Christian School held her down and cut her dreadlocks while using the racially charged term "nappy." The wife of Vice President Mike Pence, Karen Pence works at the school. CNN's Bakari Sellers, NBC, CBS, CNN, The New York Times, and The Washington Post all reported the incident nationwide and used the incident to attack Karen Pence. The girl's family finally released a statement acknowledging the initial allegation was false. They apologized to all involved: "To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused," they wrote. "To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school. To the broader community, who rallied in such passionate support for our daughter, we apologize for betraying your trust."
Russia collusion conspiracy theory
- Obama DNI James Clapper illegally leaked the Clinton-Steele dossier to CNN, lied to Congress about it, and was rewarded by CNN with a contract.
- James O'Keefe of Project Veritas, who helped expose the fraud of CNN's fake news narratives about the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory, summarized CNN's non-journalistic and unethical standards as motivated by corporate greed and ratings driven by liberal viewers. A deliberate effort to report as news a story that liberals wished to be true without any factual evidence. He revealed that liberal CNN political commentator Van Jones called the outlet's Russia stories a "nothingburger." He also revealed that a CNN associate producer called voters "stupid as s***", and regarding President Trump stated that "on the inside, we all recognize that he is a clown, that he is hilariously unqualified for this, he’s really bad at this and that he does not have America’s best interests. We recognize he’s just f***ing crazy."
- Months after an alleged Russian dossier against Trump was discredited, CNN continued to promote it.
- On May 17, 2017 CNN reported a fabricated story alleging that facts surrounding the computer of murdered DNC whistleblower Seth Rich in possession of the FBI, which was used to transmit DNC emails and the Pedosta files to Wikileaks, were recanted by the sources. Sources denied CNN's allegations. The fake news by CNN was an attempt to blunt the impact of the evidence in the FBI's possession that debunks the Russian hacking theory of DNC servers as the source for Wikileaks. The revelation came two days after the removal of both James Comey and Andrew McCabe over the investigation into the extent of Russian activities in the 2016 election.
- After several inaccuracies and flaws were found in a CNN article that attacked Trump and his allies over a Russia fund, CNN retracted the article. Three CNN employees resigned due to the resulting scandal.
CNN journalists have incited or promoted acts of violence.
- CNN's Chris Cuomo defended Antifa in August 2018, saying that “all punches are not equal morally.” Antifa brutally beat Andy Ngo, a Vietnamese-American journalist for Quillette. Ngo was hospitalized with a brain hemorrhage following the attack in Portland. Ngo previously criticized Antifa for its violence. Ngo was first blinded in a milkshake attack. Police reported that quick drying cement, a caustic substance, had been mixed into milkshakes. The LGBTQ+ centered Human Rights Campaign press secretary called Andy Ngo a "sniveling weasel" and said the Leftist attack was "the greatest thing that could have happened." In Andy Ngo's own retelling of events, "I was suddenly slammed on the back of my head with something hard. Dazed and still hearing faint chants of ‘no hate,’ I was then punched and kicked by perhaps a dozen masked people in black. At an Antifa event meant to resist ‘fascist violence,’ I—a gay journalist of color—was beaten so badly that I was hospitalized for a brain hemorrhage.”
- A suicide bomber was shot and killed by police at an ICE facility in Tacoma, Washington. The attacker was later identified as having attended Antifa black shirt protests. The attacker, Willem Van Spronsen, 69, sent a manifesto to friends the day before the assault in which he wrote, "I am Antifa, and now he is lionized by members of the leftwing group as a "martyr." Spronsen was part of a May 5, 2019 episode of CNN's United Shades of America with W. Kamau Bell. The heavily promoted show featured Bell explaining the “Redneck Revolt,” which Bell identified as gun-toting liberals who defend the Second Amendment and seek to battle the “alt-right” and neo-Nazis. Bell called them “good guys,” going to a gun range with members and even questioning why “more white people” don't share their viewpoints. Anti-ICE protestors and other left-wing activists praised the attacker for his violent actions. Anti-ICE protestors and other left-wing activists praised the attacker for his violent actions.
- Despite CNN's race baiting and encouraging violence against Trump supporters, CNN pays rent to Stephen Ross who in turn donated money to President Trump's re-election.
- Chris Cuomo, an Italian nationalist, became unhinged and threatened to "wreck your s***" and "throw you down the stairs" after being called "Fredo" by a CNN viewer. CNN defended Cuomo's violent and white supremacist threats. Fredo is a fictional character in Godfather II who was born with child developmental disabilities.
- While speaking at a New Brunswick, New Jersey event, an news editor for New Brunswick Today was violently assaulted by a member of CNN White House correspondent April Ryan's party.
CNN has been widely criticized for its racist programming. Many have called for the firing of news Anchor Don Lemon for his blatantly vile and hate-filled rants and comments from guests. Lemon labeled a black man exercising his First Amendment rights as a "minstrel show;" Democrat Congresswoman Jackie Speier and others on CNN implied such blacks are "mentally ill." CNN has invited Neo-Nazi Richard Bertrand Spencer on to share his views and condemn Donald Trump.
Football legend Herschel Walker denounced CNN's racism after a guest inferred blacks who do not vote Democrat "is what happens when Negros don’t read.” Commentator Candace Owens called CNN's programming "absolutely despicable."Deroy Murdock noted:
|"These reprehensible, racist comments on CNN are typical...Black Americans who think for ourselves are mocked and degraded with words we last saw under Jim Crow."|
Lemon has a history of racist comments directed at African Americans who do not toe the cultural Marxist party line: In 2015 Lemon called Kanye West a "boy" for bucking Hollywood values at the Grammy Awards. Far-Left activist and regular CNN contributor Bakari Sellers made racially condescending remarks about blacks while Don Lemon, host of CNN Tonight chuckled and joined in. Lemon is a tool of racist and elitist white liberals; in the Summer of 2018 Lemon aired a show highlighting the lack of nonwhite megadonors hampering Democrat hopes of winning Congress. Independent thinking Blacks are not respected or even debated for their words and ideas. CNN belittles them with the most disgusting racial epithets. The Christian Post noted
"CNNs efforts to keep blacks on the Democrat plantation remind me of the free black slaveowners in the antebellum South."African Americans refer to Don Lemon as a modern-day runaway slave catcher. Lemon's racist assaults aren't limited to just Black men, the majority of which are heterosexual, Lemon also claims white males are "terrorists".
CNN anchor Victor Blackwell called President Trump a racist for tweets repeating sentiments of Democrat presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders, Baltimore Democrat Mayor Catherine Pugh, the Baltimore Sun, and Democrat Oversight Committee chairman Elijah Cummings, using Cummings own language referring to his district as a rat infested dump. Blackwell claimed Trump's use of the term "infested" made Trump a racist.
“More than 4 jewish pigs killed in #Jerusalem today by the Palestinian bomb explode"and
“Israel is the main enemy for the people of Egypt and shall always remain despite rulers who lick Jewish legs.”
When the World Health Organization and Department of Health and Human Services declared the deadly coronavirus a global and national health emergency, CNN headlined criticism of the Presidential Task Force to fight the spread of infections for "lack of diversity."
CNN embraced the propaganda and denial of the Chinese Communist Party that the coronavirus began in China, blaming the United States, and suggesting that calling attention to the Chinese communists cover-up of the pandemic for two months and ruthless suppression and arrest of doctors alerting the public of the health crisis is "racist". CNN literally coined the term, "Wuhan coronavirus" for the new deadly disease.
Anderson Cooper and Chuck Schumer claimed no timeline for delivery of protective personal equipment (PPE) existed after censoring the Coronavirus Task Force briefing where Admiral Polowczyk provided the PPE timeline.
Anchors, reporters and pundits
See also: Fredogate
- Anderson Cooper
- Don Lemon
- Jim Acosta
- Erin Burnett
- Brianna Keilar
- Kirsten Powers
- Erica Hill
- Fareed Zakaria
- Van Jones
- James Clapper
- Jim Sciutto
- Christiane Amanpour
- Paula Zahn
- John King
- Wolf Blitzer
- James Clapper
- Andrew McCabe
- Andrew Kaczynski
- Larry King (Formerly)
Noted CNN reporters and analysts
CNN political analyst Joe Lockhart, who served as the Clinton White House press secretary said of Ben Shapiro, who is an Orthodox Jew, "he's not human." This rhetoric was roundly criticized for its Nazi dogwhistles. Jews were officially classified by the Third Reich as "untermensch", or "subhuman" to justify mass genocide.
CNN senior legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin exposed himself to the audience on a Zoom teleconference with The New Yorker and WYNC radio. Toobin alleged, “I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video."
In August 2019, a video of CNN anchor Chris Cuomo went viral after a member of the public called him "fredo" and he badly handled the situation and threatened violence. The incident made headlines in several newspapers.
Chris Cuomo said Donald Trump isn't aging at fast as past U.S. presidents
Reddit CNN memes channel
The New York Times wrote in an article entitled How a CNN Investigation Set Off an Internet Meme War:
|“|| The Reddit forum r/CNNmemes, a self-described outpost for “memes of CNN or other failing MSM networks,” began to fill with user-generated images. One user pasted CNN’s logo into a still image from what appeared to be an ISIS hostage video, implying that the network had coerced the Reddit user behind the pro-Trump meme into making an apology. Another user superimposed CNN’s logo onto the face of Kim Jong-un, the North Korean dictator...
On Monday, a CNN reporter tracked down the identity of the user, who quickly deleted his posts, renounced his meme-creating ways, and apologized in a long, seemingly sincere post to /r/The_Donald. CNN declined to name the user, but said, somewhat mysteriously, that it “reserves the right” to publish his identity in the future if he continued to create "offensive" content.
To many on the right, that caveat felt like a threat issued by a powerful news organization to a private citizen: Fall in line, or we’ll expose you...
To understand how Reddit memes could ignite a national controversy and put a multibillion-dollar media company on its heels, it helps to know that right-wing meme-makers are a particularly prolific and vocal internet subcommunity. They gather in clusters on Reddit, and similar sites like 4chan and Discord, in order to trade images and strategize about disseminating them to wide audiences.
- Death Spiral: Along With Its Credibility, CNN Ratings Collapse, Daily Wire, 2017.
- Trump to CNN: "Very Fake News"
- 'Fake News Network': Trump Blasts CNN for Retracted Russia Story, Fox News Network
- 18 Questions CNN Needs To Answer After Getting Busted For Fake News, By Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist, DECEMBER 8, 2017.
- CNN's Chris Cuomo: Antifa Is 'A Good Cause', By RYAN SAAVEDRA, The Daily Wire, April 30, 2019.
- Seriously? CNN Changes Headline On Story About Antifa Because They Didn't Like Being Called Violent, Matt Vespa, Townhall, Aug 20, 2017.
- Watch Antifa Thugs Beat Elderly Man With a Crowbar.
- ANTIFA VIOLENCE AGAINST THE ELDERLY, LiveLeak.
- This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing, DAVE BROOKS, The Daily Caller, June 16, 2017
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Downplays Antifa’s Brutal Beating of Andy Ngo, JOHN NOLTE, Brietbart, 1 Jul 2019.
- Nolte, John (May 16, 2018). Ratings Crisis: CNN Suffers Viewership Collapse of Nearly 30 Percent. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 16, 2018.
- UPDATE: CHICAGO TEA PARTY CROWD CONFRONTS CNN REPORTER AFTER HOSTILE INTERVIEW, Breitbart.tv, April 15, 2009
- CNN is a 24 hour video newspapers by Tony Seideman The Telegraphy May 16, 1981
- Pollak, Joel B. (November 28, 2017). How CNN Cons America, the World, and Itself. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 28, 2017.
- [Black Lives Matter protests have not led to a spike in coronavirus cases, research says]
- Shameless CNN Says BLM Protests Are Safe From COVID But Not Trump Rallies
- Multiple references:
- Flood, Brian (January 11, 2019). San Diego station claims CNN asked for local border wall perspective, but backed off when response favored Trump. Fox News. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- Chasmar, Jessica (January 11, 2019). KUSI-TV, San Diego station, says CNN rejected local view on border after finding out 'wall works'. The Washington Times. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (January 12, 2019). Local TV Station Exposes CNN Attempt to Spin Border Truth; Acosta Proves Trump Right. The New American. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- Flood, Brian (March 12, 2018). Facts first: CNN has neglected its ‘Trump Jobs Tracker’ amid significant growth. Fox News. Retrieved March 12, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Nolte, John (March 28, 2018). Fake News: CNN’s Cuomo Says ‘No One Calling for 2nd Amendment Repeal’ (They Are). Breitbart News. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Kugle, Andrew (March 28, 2018). CNN’s Cuomo: No One Is Calling for Repeal of Second Amendment. The Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Adams, Becket (March 28, 2018). CNN host apparently unaware that people have indeed called for the repeal of the Second Amendment. Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- Pollak, Joel B. (June 28, 2017). CNN Politics: ‘Obama’s Jeans Game Gets Strong(er)’. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (May 29, 2017). CNN’s W. Kamau Bell: Islam Part of America’s Founding. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 29, 2017.
- Hanchett, Ian (January 11, 2018). CNN’s Acosta: Trump ‘Seems to Harbor Racist Feelings’. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 11, 2018.
- Gualtieri, Allison Elyse (February 2, 2019). CNN misidentifies Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam as a Republican during his apology for racist yearbook photo. Washington Examiner. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Rodriguez, Katherine (February 1, 2019). WATCH: CNN Chyron Labels Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam a Republican. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- Full Doc: CNN's Lawsuit to Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials at Breitbart News Network
- White House: "Jim Acosta Lawsuit 'Just More Grandstanding from CNN'" at Breitbart News Network
- Multiple references:
- Nolte: Reza Aslan Calls Kellyanne Conway the "Evil We Need to Eradicate" at Breitbart News Network (Warning: Contains tweets with foul language)
- Cheong, Ian Miles (August 6, 2019). Reza Aslan Calls For Genocide Against Trump Supporters. Human Events. Retrieved August 6, 2019.
- Freiburger, Calvin (August 6, 2019). Twitter approves ex-CNN pundit’s calls to ‘eradicate’ Kellyanne Conway. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved August 6, 2019.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (August 6, 2019). Former CNN Host: Trump Supporters Must Be “Eradicated”. The New American. Retrieved August 6, 2019.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (August 7, 2019). Threats of Anti-GOP Violence Rise, BLM Activist Wants to Stab McConnell. The New American. Retrieved August 7, 2019.
- Concha, Joe (June 28, 2017). O'Keefe video shows CNN's Van Jones calling Russia story a ‘nothingburger’. The Hill. Retrieved June 28, 2017.
- Richardson, Valerie (June 28, 2017). CNN’s Van Jones calls Russia story ‘nothing burger’ in latest undercover video. The Washington Times. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Richardson, Valerie (June 30, 2017). CNN producer calls Trump ‘crazy,’ voters ‘stupid as sh—’ in latest Project Veritas video. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Pollak, Joel B. (June 30, 2017). James O’Keefe Video: CNN Associate Producer Calls Voters ‘Stupid as Sh*t’. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 30, 2017.
- Klein, Aaron (June 29, 2017). Defiant CNN Touts Discredited Dossier in One-Hour Russia Conspiracy Special. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 30, 2017.
- Boyle, Matthew (June 23, 2017). Very Fake News: After Breitbart Investigation, CNN Retracts Conspiracy Theory Hit Piece Attacking Trump, Associates Over Russian Fund. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 24, 2017.
- Boyle, Matthew (June 24, 2017). CNN Under Fire: ‘Very Fake News’ Network Hit from All Sides as Breitbart Investigation Forces Rare Retraction. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- Boyle, Matthew (June 26, 2017). Three Employees Resign from CNN Amid Very Fake News Scandal. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Adams, Becket (June 26, 2017). Three CNN staffers quit over retracted story. Washington Examiner. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
- Nolte, John (August 27, 2019). Nolte: Four Reports of Assaults Incited by CNN Journalists in Just 6 Weeks. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 27, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Wong, Kristina (June 30, 2019). Journalist Andy Ngo Assaulted by Antifa Protesters in Portland. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 30, 2019.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (July 1, 2019). Antifa Goons Attack Gay, Conservative Journalist. Cruz: Mayor Permits Leftist Terror. The New American. Retrieved July 1, 2019.
- Pentchoukov, Ivan (June 30, 2019). Antifa Members Assault Journalist Known for Exposing Group’s Violence. The Epoch Times. Retrieved June 30, 2019.
- Armed Activist Hurling Molotov Cocktails at ICE Facility Shot Killed by Police
- Price, Bob (July 14, 2019). Man Who Attempted to Blow Up Migrant Detention Center Praised by Some Anti-ICE Activists. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 14, 2019.
- Price, Bob (July 14, 2019). Man Who Attempted to Blow Up Migrant Detention Center Praised by Some Anti-ICE Activists. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 14, 2019.
- Nolte, John (October 14, 2018). Nolte: CNN’s Freak Show of Violence and Racism Hit 17 New Lows This Week. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 14, 2018.
- ‘Fredo-Gate’ Blows Up In Social Media After CNN Chris Cuomo’s Rant Over Heckler’s Comment
- ‘Fredo-Gate’ Blows Up In Social Media After CNN Chris Cuomo’s Rant Over Heckler’s Comment
- Chris Cuomo attacks Trump for not aging as fast as past presidents: 'Care more, sleep less', Washington Times
- How a CNN Investigation Set Off an Internet Meme War, New York Times, 2017